Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-07-2011, 10:20 AM Reply   
What do yall think?
I have a hard time watching SR. trash Jr.

Jr's bike will win hands down!

http://www.sohood.com/crib/2011/06/0...adillac-bikes/

http://www.ultimatemotorcycling.com/...e-6-2011-recap

somebody post better pics if you can find them
Old     (ottog1979)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-07-2011, 10:42 AM Reply   
Sr. = Bad Fathering.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       06-07-2011, 11:31 AM Reply   
I watched the first part of this build and it is hilarious how Sr and his guys talk about how Jr can't match their technology and performance. All that crap is a bunch of fluff. Jr's bike looks a million timees better and Jr seems to have a lot better vision from start to finish. Jr is crushing Sr in that poll.
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-07-2011, 12:04 PM Reply   
Sr may have the technology as far as equipment but Jr was always the one that had the better vision for the bikes
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-07-2011, 12:33 PM Reply   
I voted for Jr's bike. You can have all the technology in the world but innovation still takes brain power. There isn't a computer in this world right now that can do this. $.02 ..... Jr and his team innovated and talked about it. Then Sr's and the computer guy were the only two collaborating on the development of the bikes.

I'm not surprised that Jr is winning the poll.
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       06-08-2011, 11:21 AM Reply   
Jr's Bike is sooo sick! If I have a few hundred g's to burn I would bid on that baby!
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-08-2011, 1:43 PM Reply   
http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/american-chopper/
Old     (lifetimewarranty)      Join Date: Oct 2008       06-08-2011, 2:02 PM Reply   
It's actually Jr VS. the Moron Jason...

Of course, SR is claiming it is his, so that is fine - he can also claim defeat. Junior's is WAY cooler looking and that Indian motor sounded crazy.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-08-2011, 2:14 PM Reply   
Lame both bikes= FAIL

JR's bike has Supercharged V decals on it! But it has no Supercharger? LAME that's so "Fast and Furious" Like the Hondas in the 80's that had TURBO decals LAME
The Profile of the Bike looks nothing like the "V". IMO they could have done a way better job of making the tank flair into the head of the bike and continuing what they did on the rear fender Up front or on the Tank. The front of the V has some real unique design q's and they missed the bus by not brining them into the bike, Its like they shot there wad on the rear fender and then just Stopped and built a regular chopper. The Caddy logo on the front fender COME ON!!!! LAME

IMO they could have dragged out the Stealth helicopter chopper they years ago and threw a caddy sticker on it and had a better representation of the V then with this bike LOL

The Yellow brake Yea it looks cool on the Caddy But LAME on your chopper.
SR's Bike Its so lame not worth even talking about.

Discovery is floating that show so much they will not let the show die. Choppers are IMO out but Discovery dosen't want to let its cash cow die. What other charity can they build a bike for?
How can they pay the bills building bikes for free???
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       06-08-2011, 3:05 PM Reply   
I agree that Choppers are old news and dated not. That fad has died.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-08-2011, 7:26 PM Reply   
I gotta agree with G. Why don't these guys try pushing the envelope and create something ground breaking? They've made every variation of a chopper over and over. If either team wants to truly be creative they need to start thinking in much more radical terms and start moving away from the hum drum worn out chopper genre.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-08-2011, 7:29 PM Reply   
^This.
Old     (jwag)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-09-2011, 10:43 AM Reply   
Agreed, both bikes are lame.

Jr is a spoiled brat, neither he nor his brother would be anywhere without Sr. Sr on the other hand is a dousche, he needs to get over himself. I often wonder though how much the show is edited to portray them a certain way.

In other news I read that they are putting together a three way buildoff, get this. Jr vs. Sr. vs. Jesse James. Thats not even a contest. They dont build anything, my 6 year old could bolt together the stuff they sell.
Old     (wakeboardingdad)      Join Date: Aug 2008       06-23-2011, 6:29 PM Reply   
I'm an old fan, or should I say former fan. I loved the early show, before they got the flowjet and became so "mechanized". It was also before the rest of the family got involved and before Vinnie was treated like crap and ultimately left the show. Vinnie and Jr both had great eyes and were, in my opinion, the soul of the show. Sr's metal company bankrolled the shop (and Jr.) until the biz and show got off the ground. Then, like most other persons who gather such wealth and popularity so quickly, success went to their heads.

I stopped watching when they moved to the new shop (before the "palace/museum") and Sr became the world's largest dousche. Jr probably lost sight too. At any rate, I was glad when Jr went out on his own. Maybe this and the slow economy has matured him.

However, if it says "supercharged", it should be. That is lame. I'm talking stick on air intakes (from the zone) lame.

Jwag, is that a buildoff or dousche-off? It would be some real competition between Sr and JJ...
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-23-2011, 6:37 PM Reply   
Here is a Link to the Bikes for Auction
http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/american...r-auction.html
Old     (bmock50)      Join Date: Feb 2011       07-21-2011, 11:56 AM Reply   
Wtf is up with sr's headlight?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-11-2011, 7:12 PM Reply   
Just to finish off the Story Jr's Bike SOLD for $113k and The Old Man's Bike went for $51k

Jr's Bike sold for more than twice the amount of Sr, LOL

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/american...r-auction.html
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-12-2011, 7:26 AM Reply   
Yhe the new season has been interesting. Junior continues to evolve while Sr's team just keeps doing the same thing over and over. Sr. is just a big ass.