Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Bakes)      Join Date: Mar 2010       06-11-2010, 4:52 PM Reply   
Looking to put a bimini on my Samson Razor tower. I would really like a Z5 cargo type but I can't find on that works with my Razor. The monster cargo's look a little small and generic. I am leaning towards the Samson bimini but wanted to get opinions on them first

Thanks

Bakes

PS --> if anyone knows of a custom bimini maker in the seattle area that would be great as well
Old     (sdsccrash)      Join Date: May 2010       06-11-2010, 6:58 PM Reply   
towerbiminis.com
Old     (hematoma)      Join Date: Jul 2008       06-15-2010, 6:00 PM Reply   
It is what it is, I have the small Monster and couldnt be happier it provides ample shade and is pretty sturdy. I put our wakeskate and wakesurf board on top no problem. It has built in tie downs and a accent piece that goes over the boards. It says not to tow with it up more than 35mph but I haved towed it at 55 no problems. Its a PITA to remove.
Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-15-2010, 8:13 PM Reply   
I have the monster cargo. I like that it attaches to the tower and not the window frame. It frees up alot of space. Its easy to put up and take down. Very little rattle. Mine is way easy to get up and down. I am not sure how every one else mounted theirs. I do mine my self, takes thirty seconds. Who knows.
Old     (loudontn)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-16-2010, 4:35 AM Reply   
I absolutely love my Monster Cargo Bimini, works really really well. I have the small one on my 24SSV.

Old     (olmoomba)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-18-2010, 2:04 PM Reply   
I have a sampson bimini built for my samson tower. It attaches to the tower, adjustable height, easy up, easy down, easy install. I use the doubles on my tower to act as my surf rack and added another rack for additional boards on top. I have plenty of room in my boat to store my skates.

If you want a cargo bimini then Monster will be the way to go for the money. If you want a easy up and easy down bimini and utilize your tower like I have I would go Samson.

Also, I don't it is recommended to tow high speeds for long distances with the cargo rack. Shane, you tow more now, how's that work out?
Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-18-2010, 7:53 PM Reply   
why tow with the bimini up? I dont get it?