Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (SHotz__21)      Join Date: Aug 2016       04-11-2017, 11:44 AM Reply   
Hey all,

Looking to pick up this package from evo.com. I'm a beginner boarder, basic wake to wake stuff. I have a pretty good understanding of the district board and I think it's a good choice for me, however I haven't been able to find much about the cocktail bindings. I want close toe since we already have a community board. Any input would be appreciated.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-11-2017, 3:31 PM Reply   
That board is 100% capable of ripping at any level. It is a great stable ride that isn't tricky for a beginner, but will perform for a pro as well. It is my #2 favorite board in the Ronix line behind the bill.

Bindings are solid and will perform great for anyone riding less than 50-100 days/year. Ronix doesn't have any in the line that are junk. In fact their binding's value moves in a straight line. You could buy Kinetics for about $100 more and they are worth $100 more--Same stepping up to the pro-lineup of boots. $100 more than the Kinetic, but worth the $100.
Old     (SHotz__21)      Join Date: Aug 2016       04-12-2017, 1:04 PM Reply   
I don't plan on wakeboarding more than 50-100 days in a year. so I'll stick with the cocktails.

Thanks for your input!
Old     (SHotz__21)      Join Date: Aug 2016       08-15-2017, 12:12 PM Reply   
Well the cocktail bindings ripped after a couple months of use. I have started the warranty process but would like to upgrade to something with the intuition heat mold liner since I wasn't able to tighten these very much without my feet cramping. are these liners worth it? or should I be looking else where...