Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       09-11-2010, 12:21 PM Reply   
It's time for an End-of-Summer cleaning sale. ;-)

*All items include FREE ground shipping to the lower 48 states*

NEW > BESCOR LED-35N LED Light - $40
The "35N 35W LED LIGHT W/FILTERS" is discontinued and used to retail between $75 - 100. I purchased it for a shoot earlier this year, but never ended up using it. The light is brand new, still in the box and comes with 2 x filters. It runs off 4 AA batteries and is VERY bright. NOTE: there is *no* dimmer! It's either ON or OFF!

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...a.html#reviews

NEW > "BLACK" DAKINE Sequence Backpack w/Camera Block - 2000cu in $120
I originally purchased three backpacks for all my photo/video gear, but only ended up using two. I'm selling the extra one that is still factory bagged with all the tags attached. Color: BLACK

* Removable padded camera block protects your SLR and lenses
* Deployable carry keeps your tripod close-at-hand
* Water bottle pocket stores your H2O
* Two waterproof, fleece-lined waistbelt pockets stash your essentials while you hike
* Load compression straps balance the weight
* Deployable rain cover shelters your gear from the weather

http://www.backcountry.com/dakine-se...:referralID=NA

USED > "CAMEO" DAKINE Sequence Backpack w/Camera Block - 1700cu in (or maybe 1800 cu in??) $60
This is previous years version of the backpack above. The ICU is not as big and it doesn't have as many pockets, but it's still a solid bag with plenty of room. I used this while filming for Global WarNing, so it's seen some travel, but overall it's in great shape!! No tears, rips, etc.. There is slight rub mark on the INSIDE pocket from the HVX, but it's purely cosmetic. I'll post some pics next chance I get.

NEW > Logitech MX Revolution Cordless Laser Mouse (Black) - $60
Brand new, still in the box... ready to go!

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Revol...4232057&sr=8-1
Attached Images

Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       09-16-2010, 9:46 AM Reply   
The Bescor LED light has been SOLD! Thanks and enjoy Travis!

The other gear is still available.