Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       09-15-2010, 2:01 AM Reply   
Today we boated at Lake Amistad, took the boat into Mexico had fun but the lake smelled like a urinal and that combined with sore muscles we decided to skip riding there. That takes us to tonight. We're holed up in Tuscon Arizona, going to hit Havasu up tomorrow afternoon and head back into Cali
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       09-15-2010, 2:04 AM Reply   
ooops forgot to add pics...
Attached Images

Old    ScottRobinson            09-15-2010, 11:12 AM Reply   
Man I hate this thread....makes me wish I was you guys! Instead I am sitting here at the computer in awe!! AWESOME GUYS !!!
Old     (nicksvaren)      Join Date: Sep 2010       09-20-2010, 2:04 AM Reply   
Are you guys coming to oregon?
Old     (tinytdubb)      Join Date: Jul 2007       09-27-2010, 11:19 PM Reply   
soooooooooooooo did he make it home?
Old     (cheesydog)      Join Date: Mar 2009       09-27-2010, 11:57 PM Reply   
yea! Nice work hitting a cable on your trip, have fun with the rest of your journey
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       10-04-2010, 3:43 PM Reply   
Yes we made it home. Was a wonderfull trip! Now we have hours of footage to sort through! And thousands of pics to go through. Tried throughing a quick youtube video of all the highlights but it took all day to get through just the pics we took from california to colorado! I'll post up some footage and vids as often as I can tell we get it all togethor! Thanks for all the support everybody we had a blast on the road and can't wait to do it again!

If the embedded video doesn't load you can follow this link!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClWX5F9QN4I