Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-13-2020, 8:58 AM Reply   
Hey the time has come for me to do something with my 18 year Boat interior. She has lasted well but the seems are starting to split the vinyl is breaking down & its one of those projects that when you look at every piece they all are not perfect so why not just do everything. So here are some of my options:

Get some new skins from C&S (They are the Official Nautique) Upholstery supplier. The Benefits are you get the embroidery Logos, And it would be a factory replacement, But with that said My drivers seat is custom & I have other a few other pieces that wood need custom work. So the C&S option is less attractive. If I wanted to duplicate a stock interior I think they would be a great option

I was thinking of switching thing's up & changing the complete color scheme, This is where I was asking for help/suggestions, I was thinking of doing a tan interior, I wanted to do Update the look by doing away with all the swoops & highlight pieces the stock interior has. Anyone with photo shop help would be great, Here are some pics of my stock interior'

Last edited by grant_west; 02-13-2020 at 9:00 AM.