Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-09-2019, 5:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Glad to see this thread getting back on track with the morons supporting the imbecile in the WH.
You're not dead yet??? Congratulations. You're a testament to modern science and its ability to keep dirt alive. The only reason you've been hiding in the corner is you know you have no argument for any of our current discussions. Hiding is probably the smartest thing thing you've done (if there could be a thing labeled as such).

Hope all is well, Big Sweet John.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-IM9niW7ck
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-09-2019, 5:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
F our EVIL Democrat Congress.

That said, I agree with you in theory, however, the UNDISPUTED will of the people is/was to fund the wall. I believe Trump was willing to swallow the bullet and risk scrutiny because he knew he had to make good on his campaign promise or risk being another "you can keep your current healthcare" POTUS like Obummer.
Uh huh. Guess how much new wall Trump has built so far?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-10-2019, 1:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Uh huh. Guess how much new wall Trump has built so far?
It's rather comical to watch morons on the left put up road block after road block via funding, tying it up in courts to prevent construction & permitting processes then blame Trump for not getting it done. You CNN stooges round the globe crack me up & don't even realize you're being fed propaganda, you just assume you're being told the truth. Statist boot licker
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-10-2019, 1:08 AM Reply   
Then of course is the irony that if he bypassed it all & got it done you morons on the left would be crying about Hitler dictator who didn't play by the lefts rule of block & blame.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-10-2019, 1:15 AM Reply   
Perfect example of blatant fabrication & propaganda media you fall for

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cia...RWL?ocid=ientp

Then this morning the CIA in a VERY rare public rebuttal calls it pure fabrication.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2019, 4:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
How am I "anti American"? I spent 4 years serving this country on active duty and another 2 in the reserves. That's your problem. You think supporting a particular political party or wearing a MAGA hat makes you pro-American or more patriotic than me.

Maybe you are okay with an American president lying on a regular basis, but I am not. If Obama had proclaimed, look do whatever it takes to pass some law or get something done, I'll give you a pardon if you are found guilty of breaking a law, I wouldn't have been okay with that. You wouldn't have either, but since your man is in office, you invent some sort of cop-out. Do you not stand for anything? Do you suspend your morals simply because your party is doing it?
Considering you don't know what is a lie and what is not a lie vs talking points and concept talk, then it is impossible to have these types of discussions.

Your party is anti American and almost every single policy and your leaderships talking points 100% line up with a world view and not an American view. All the democrat leaders say they are children of the world and not just the United States. I find that unacceptable.

Funny, every time I see a foreigner on this website arguing politics, it is usually for the democrats. wonder why that is?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2019, 5:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh so you are 100% uninformed about the character of Trump and of previous presidents. You seem to have pretty strong opinions for someone not even trying to see what these people say and how they carry themselves.

Running a $1T budget deficit at the end of a 10 year expansion not a deal breaker?
Do you really believe you are getting the character of any president by reading press clippings? I talk with you every week and I still don't know your real character. You are a fool to think you know how people are. I have strong opinions about your attacks on people. You did not see me on here blasting Obama. We had some policy discussions about healthcare and such.

Since I was a little boy, I have heard the exact same thing about the deficit and yada yada yada. Nothing has changed. At this point, it is a currency propped up by only the belief system that it is worth something anyway. Before that it was the belief in a shinny rock that money was worth something. Before that it was goats, chickens and daughters. Not a single political party gives a crap and if they actually did pull it back to be in check, they system will collapse.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-10-2019, 6:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Do you really believe you are getting the character of any president by reading press clippings?
I think you have a better idea of a persons character by listen to what they say and how they say it rather than not. I don't think that is controversial, it's amazing to me that you don't trust your BS meter more.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-11-2019, 1:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
I think you have a better idea of a persons character by listen to what they say and how they say it rather than not. I don't think that is controversial, it's amazing to me that you don't trust your BS meter more.
You only apply that logic to one politician. Comical. When Orange man does it, bad, you can tell a lot. When a dumbotwat talks out his ass & makes gaffes you morons call it part of his charm & charisma. Get your head out CNN's collective ass already.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-11-2019, 2:33 AM Reply   
I honestly can’t believe this dumb broad is still beating the impeachment drum. Could the left be more desperate? Despite all the help and propaganda from the MSM, the left is still the ant and the right is still holding the magnifying glass on a sunny day.

https://news.yahoo.com/alexandria-oc...183507670.html
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-11-2019, 3:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
I honestly can’t believe this dumb broad is still beating the impeachment drum. Could the left be more desperate? Despite all the help and propaganda from the MSM, the left is still the ant and the right is still holding the magnifying glass on a sunny day.

https://news.yahoo.com/alexandria-oc...183507670.html
Read Rules for Radicals. It's their play book & they're following it to a T
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-11-2019, 5:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
I absolutely trust my BS meter. That is why I don't automatically trust people who have already publicly expressed views that don't align with mine.

I do listen however and decide if I actually want to put energy into worrying what they said. I put it on the think about it later if needed pile and bring it up for future thoughts. I am not a fan of how Trump communicates. I liked how Obama communicated. On the other hand, I absolutely trust that Trump is looking out for us and I absolutely believed that Obama was aligned with the muslim world and did everything he could to fund radical leftist in the US.

So we have a cross road. Go with the guy who you know is trying to kill you and like how he talked or go with the guy who you don't like the way he communicates but has your back?

You really should take a disc assessment or something. You will learn that their are many communication types and how people respond. Just because someone does not communicate a way that I find appealing does not mean the ineffective in their communication style. That is why you have so many triggered leftist. They have not had anyone tell them no for some time and they lose their minds.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-11-2019, 8:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Considering you don't know what is a lie and what is not a lie vs talking points and concept talk, then it is impossible to have these types of discussions.

Your party is anti American and almost every single policy and your leaderships talking points 100% line up with a world view and not an American view. All the democrat leaders say they are children of the world and not just the United States. I find that unacceptable.

Funny, every time I see a foreigner on this website arguing politics, it is usually for the democrats. wonder why that is?
I pledge zero allegiance to any party. John Kasich would have received my vote if he would have been the GOP nominee.

When has the GOP (other than Ron and Rand Paul) proposed this isolationist view that you seem to think is a staple of the party? When?

I know what is a lie and what is not a lie. When Trump says, "U.S. farmers are receiving $16 billion "out of the tariffs that we’ve gotten from China."", it's a lie. It's not a "talking point" or "concept talk", it's a bold-faced lie. It's really simple. Something is either true (i.e. Not a Lie) or it's not true (i.e. a Lie).

Last edited by wake77; 09-11-2019 at 8:29 AM. Reason: Because Mark's wife loves to be gang-banged.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-11-2019, 8:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
You're not dead yet??? Congratulations. You're a testament to modern science and its ability to keep dirt alive. The only reason you've been hiding in the corner is you know you have no argument for any of our current discussions. Hiding is probably the smartest thing thing you've done (if there could be a thing labeled as such).

Hope all is well, Big Sweet John.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-IM9niW7ck
Dude, you are such a freaking joke. No one values what you have to say. You think you are some sort of badass, when I guarantee if the time ever arrived, you would cower down like the pussy you are. You think the Trump being president has added length to your two inch d!ck, but all it has done is sucked away IQ points.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-11-2019, 8:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
I absolutely trust my BS meter. That is why I don't automatically trust people who have already publicly expressed views that don't align with mine.

I do listen however and decide if I actually want to put energy into worrying what they said. I put it on the think about it later if needed pile and bring it up for future thoughts. I am not a fan of how Trump communicates. I liked how Obama communicated. On the other hand, I absolutely trust that Trump is looking out for us and I absolutely believed that Obama was aligned with the muslim world and did everything he could to fund radical leftist in the US.

So we have a cross road. Go with the guy who you know is trying to kill you and like how he talked or go with the guy who you don't like the way he communicates but has your back?

You really should take a disc assessment or something. You will learn that their are many communication types and how people respond. Just because someone does not communicate a way that I find appealing does not mean the ineffective in their communication style. That is why you have so many triggered leftist. They have not had anyone tell them no for some time and they lose their minds.
I missed that time Obama invited the Taliban to Camp David or ensured that an arms deal with the Saudis went through. If you objectively looked at the evidence, it's pretty clear that Trump has more allegiance towards the "muslim world".
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-11-2019, 10:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
I missed that time Obama invited the Taliban to Camp David or ensured that an arms deal with the Saudis went through. If you objectively looked at the evidence, it's pretty clear that Trump has more allegiance towards the "muslim world".
You are either dumb AF or just plaint dishonest. Do we really need to rattle back why you are so dead wrong? Or how the US has for years armed the Saudis, the weapons the Obama admin sold them, that he bowed to them?

You have no issue with Dictator Obozo cutting a 1.2 trillion dollar deal with Iran totally excluding congress & keeping all details from them? Did you miss the part where in his book & openly stated he would stand with the muslims should the political winds change?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-11-2019, 10:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
I pledge zero allegiance to any party. John Kasich would have received my vote if he would have been the GOP nominee.

When has the GOP (other than Ron and Rand Paul) proposed this isolationist view that you seem to think is a staple of the party? When?

I know what is a lie and what is not a lie. When Trump says, "U.S. farmers are receiving $16 billion "out of the tariffs that we’ve gotten from China."", it's a lie. It's not a "talking point" or "concept talk", it's a bold-faced lie. It's really simple. Something is either true (i.e. Not a Lie) or it's not true (i.e. a Lie).
The farmers have been paid billions for years not to grow certain crops. Of that, tariffs help foot that bill. It is concept hi level talk.

Who said anything about isolationist. America first is not isolationist. America first means we are not competing against an economy that uses slave labor and does not have any protections (personnel or environmental). Do you not letting your neighbors control your household, eat your food and drive your car make you an isolationist?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-11-2019, 10:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
How is inviting BOTH sides of a conflict to Camp David a muslim world alliance? You mean the arms deal that Obama made with the muslim brotherhood (who openly wants to destroy Israel and the US) is not a muslim alliance?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-11-2019, 11:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
You are either dumb AF or just plaint dishonest. Do we really need to rattle back why you are so dead wrong? Or how the US has for years armed the Saudis, the weapons the Obama admin sold them, that he bowed to them?

You have no issue with Dictator Obozo cutting a 1.2 trillion dollar deal with Iran totally excluding congress & keeping all details from them? Did you miss the part where in his book & openly stated he would stand with the muslims should the political winds change?
And I guess you missed the part where Trump vetoed the GOP Senate's rejection of the Saudi Arm deal.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-11-2019, 11:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
The farmers have been paid billions for years not to grow certain crops. Of that, tariffs help foot that bill. It is concept hi level talk.

Who said anything about isolationist. America first is not isolationist. America first means we are not competing against an economy that uses slave labor and does not have any protections (personnel or environmental). Do you not letting your neighbors control your household, eat your food and drive your car make you an isolationist?
Do you really believe or think that the Chinese write the US a check for these tariffs? Do you understand who is paying the tariffs?

With your analogy, which really has nothing to do with the discussion, do you not find interest in making sure your "neighbors" are reasonable with regards to the maintenance of their property, how they paint their home, etc.? You seem to think it's all or nothing. Certainly, I wouldn't let them just come in and "eat my food", but I have no problem with inviting them in for a meal or letting them borrow my car. There can be a healthy medium without being called a total globalist.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-11-2019, 12:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Do you really believe or think that the Chinese write the US a check for these tariffs? Do you understand who is paying the tariffs?

With your analogy, which really has nothing to do with the discussion, do you not find interest in making sure your "neighbors" are reasonable with regards to the maintenance of their property, how they paint their home, etc.? You seem to think it's all or nothing. Certainly, I wouldn't let them just come in and "eat my food", but I have no problem with inviting them in for a meal or letting them borrow my car. There can be a healthy medium without being called a total globalist.
I understand the chinese are not writing a check for it. The US has gotten used to the free milk of slave labor. The price for most of these products are not going to go up. Many items are like to haves or have pretty much been price maximized by the parent companies. You really think it cost $200 to make a retro Nike that sold for a still whopping $45 back in 1986 even though it cost maybe $1.00 to make in china at the time? or $1.50 or less today with automation. Nike and the rest are just pocketing big money while they shipped jobs off shore. So what. Make it expensive enough and they will bring the jobs back or find a different country that will play by the rules.

As far as the healthy medium. Right now, they are taking our crap and killing our middle class. Time to renegotiate. No one is saying we will not deal with them and isolate but they are not raiding our fridge anymore.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-11-2019, 12:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
And I guess you missed the part where Trump vetoed the GOP Senate's rejection of the Saudi Arm deal.
And if the senate was serious, they would have over road the veto. They have that power. The Saudi's oddly enough need to be stabilized from the other bad actors over there. Iran, yemen, Iraq in the day. I know it is a deal with the devil, but not having that area stable is bad.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-11-2019, 12:11 PM Reply   
Quote:

Also, isn't making your neighbors keep up their property being a bully under the new rules of the millenials? Isn't that what the US does to these other countries in order for them to have access to our markets? If not, they should be doing that and Trump is addressing that.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-11-2019, 12:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
I understand the chinese are not writing a check for it. The US has gotten used to the free milk of slave labor. The price for most of these products are not going to go up. Many items are like to haves or have pretty much been price maximized by the parent companies. You really think it cost $200 to make a retro Nike that sold for a still whopping $45 back in 1986 even though it cost maybe $1.00 to make in china at the time? or $1.50 or less today with automation. Nike and the rest are just pocketing big money while they shipped jobs off shore. So what. Make it expensive enough and they will bring the jobs back or find a different country that will play by the rules.

As far as the healthy medium. Right now, they are taking our crap and killing our middle class. Time to renegotiate. No one is saying we will not deal with them and isolate but they are not raiding our fridge anymore.
So your solution to saving the "middle class" is to enact things that are going to further harm the middle class? You are insane if you don't think the tariff's are going to raise prices.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-11-2019, 12:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
And if the senate was serious, they would have over road the veto. They have that power. The Saudi's oddly enough need to be stabilized from the other bad actors over there. Iran, yemen, Iraq in the day. I know it is a deal with the devil, but not having that area stable is bad.
Only 85 senators voted. It seemed they were more worried about Trump's ill will and the politics of their vote, as opposed to doing the right thing.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-11-2019, 12:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
So your solution to saving the "middle class" is to enact things that are going to further harm the middle class? You are insane if you don't think the tariff's are going to raise prices.
depends what it is and what product.

We clearly are not producing said product, so it is not a job issue for us.

We may not be buying more of the product so that is not money leaving our economy. You know the money that stays in the economy that gets taxed over and over that helps our local, state and federal government.

If people don't need to product they wont buy it at a high price. Most products are already maximized to what the market will pay for it so they will cut into the producers profit.

If it is sub products that American producers need, then it can impact prices. How much profit is in a $1200 iphone? Apple is reported to have more actual cash reserves than the US, so how much profit do they need?

I though you democrats were wanting money taxed in order to fund more government or lower the deficit. What is the problem with this? Are you saying if we tax a company, that company will pass the price on to the consumer? You mean Cap and Trade policies would really make energy costs go up for the poor and middle class? You are turning my world upside down.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-12-2019, 3:37 AM Reply   
How awesome is this?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...-as-socialists
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-13-2019, 1:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Also, isn't making your neighbors keep up their property being a bully under the new rules of the millenials? Isn't that what the US does to these other countries in order for them to have access to our markets? If not, they should be doing that and Trump is addressing that.
Does your belief system solely rely on strawman arguments?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-13-2019, 1:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
depends what it is and what product.

We clearly are not producing said product, so it is not a job issue for us.

We may not be buying more of the product so that is not money leaving our economy. You know the money that stays in the economy that gets taxed over and over that helps our local, state and federal government.

If people don't need to product they wont buy it at a high price. Most products are already maximized to what the market will pay for it so they will cut into the producers profit.

If it is sub products that American producers need, then it can impact prices. How much profit is in a $1200 iphone? Apple is reported to have more actual cash reserves than the US, so how much profit do they need?

I though you democrats were wanting money taxed in order to fund more government or lower the deficit. What is the problem with this? Are you saying if we tax a company, that company will pass the price on to the consumer? You mean Cap and Trade policies would really make energy costs go up for the poor and middle class? You are turning my world upside down.
What do you mean "most products are maximized"? The new Iphone 11 is going to sell for around $1500. When you go to a clothing or shoe store, are prices going down?

And the counter to your argument from your last paragraph, what about when corporations receive huge tax incentives? Take for instance, VW. They built a huge plant here in Chattanooga and received massive tax breaks. Are VW's cheaper in Chattanooga or TN? Did VW lower their prices on their vehicles? You seem to think that lower taxes on corporations results in lower prices for consumers. You attack the Democrats for their line of thinking when yours is just as flawed.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-13-2019, 1:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
As if that is some sort of new thing?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-13-2019, 2:48 AM Reply   
Yeah, except it's the UK where it doesn't matter & no one gives a ****. Totally the same thing
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-13-2019, 2:50 AM Reply   
Has anyone seen or heard from 95sn? Hope he's just lurking or taking a break from this **** show. I know he's an old cougar, hope he's alright & healthy
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-13-2019, 3:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Once again proving your ignorance. Keep talking. Everyone here enjoys mocking the retard.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-13-2019, 4:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Has anyone seen or heard from 95sn? Hope he's just lurking or taking a break from this **** show. I know he's an old cougar, hope he's alright & healthy
He’s been too distracted with all the hand jobs our resident gay sailor, wake77 is giving him.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-13-2019, 4:21 AM Reply   
Okay this now this is retarded. Ranks right up there with our resident libbys bowing to the alter of liberalism

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/992228...p-fan-tattoos/
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-13-2019, 5:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Interesting, I was giving you an argument for your exact argument. You brought up this line not me.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-13-2019, 5:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
What do you mean "most products are maximized"? The new Iphone 11 is going to sell for around $1500. When you go to a clothing or shoe store, are prices going down?

And the counter to your argument from your last paragraph, what about when corporations receive huge tax incentives? Take for instance, VW. They built a huge plant here in Chattanooga and received massive tax breaks. Are VW's cheaper in Chattanooga or TN? Did VW lower their prices on their vehicles? You seem to think that lower taxes on corporations results in lower prices for consumers. You attack the Democrats for their line of thinking when yours is just as flawed.
The corporations are paying payroll taxes. How much taxes are being generated by employees making money and spending it in local economies. VW could have picked a dozen other places to build. Why is it always democrat that are ungrateful for jobs. Don't give them the tax break. Someone else will. There is going to be a crap load of money that is taxed and used to create secondary jobs.

Yet, new apple phone is going to be $1500. Buy it or not. That is why their market is going to slow down. Many people will go to other phones or buy the older ones. They have already tried to maximize price. So we don't buy the phone. Is that hurting Americans or is that hurting china? Not hurting me in the least.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-13-2019, 5:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Am I wrong btw? Is making your neighbors live to a certain standard being a bully or not? If not, why is that OK? Why can't we have expectations from other countries that want to take our money or sell into our markets? Why is making your neighbors keep their yards up or house painted a certain way not a bully, but making countries following our rules being a bully?

I can tell you. You have been brain washed into thinking that having expectations is bully behavior and more so, having expectations of non white people in the world is racist bully behavior. Furthermore, having expectations of other countries would bring them to a standard where the US would not be required to "share their wealth" to said countries thus ruining the one world dream of the democrats.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-13-2019, 12:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
He’s been too distracted with all the hand jobs our resident gay sailor, wake77 is giving him.
Sorry, forgot my F'ing password. so just lurking. Maark pretty sure you are the only ****** in the group. Its always the guy posting the gay jokes, always.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-13-2019, 12:34 PM Reply   
so …. the grifter thought it a good idea for the air force and army to fly thousands of miles out of their way to stay at his resort and pay commercial rate for fuel at the public airport that was servicing his resort and going out of business? Classic grift.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-13-2019, 1:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
so …. the grifter thought it a good idea for the air force and army to fly thousands of miles out of their way to stay at his resort and pay commercial rate for fuel at the public airport that was servicing his resort and going out of business? Classic grift.
The controversial arrangement by the U.S. Air Force to refuel at a Scottish airport near President Trump’s Turnberry golf resort apparently was signed under the Obama administration, according to multiple reports.

The details emerged as the Air Force was called to explain a March stopover in the Scottish resort -- with Democrats on the House Oversight Committee writing to Acting Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan as part of their investigation into alleged conflicts of interest by the president. The twist revealing that the airport deal predates his administration could boost Trump's case.

TRUMP PROBES ROCKET TO FRONT OF DEM AGENDA, AS PRESIDENT DISMISSES NEW ETHICS COMPLAINTS

Politico, which was among the outlets to publish stories this week examining the relationship between the Air Force and the resort, reported that the Air Force crews stayed at Trump’s Scottish resort up to 40 times since 2015.

It also reported that the contract with the Prestwick Airport was in fact signed during the Obama administration. The Washington Post also reported that the airport was sending visiting crews to Trump’s course before he ran for president.

nice to see you back
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-13-2019, 1:33 PM Reply   
why do they leave out no charges were ever paid for the stay??????
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-14-2019, 4:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Sorry, forgot my F'ing password. so just lurking. Maark pretty sure you are the only ****** in the group. Its always the guy posting the gay jokes, always.
Just bustin your chops. Welcome back. We’re getting tired of beating the dead horse and exposing the chronic douchebaggery that is wake77. You’ve had a rest so it’s time to start whippin you again.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-15-2019, 12:10 PM Reply   
Ruh ro Shaggy, Comey & McCable criminal indictments coming. Hopefully we get to see some predawn raids with guns out, theirs familie's suffering just like they did to "shake up" the guys that were going to turn on Chump.

Announced on the same day the "bomb shell" dud that Kavaungh how ever you spell it was a rapist yet again. A girl claims to remember seeing this & the supposed victim claims it never happened. You can't make this stuff up. It's the soviets all over only full force.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-16-2019, 3:38 AM Reply   
It could not be anymore apparent the left is nothing but a bunch of criminal grifters hell bent on power only the only people they want to help are themselves. Only stooges could support the current climate built by the left.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-16-2019, 9:14 AM Reply   
Lol,Trump can't wait to do what the Saudis tell him. Tulsi is right being Saudi's bitch isn't being America first.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-16-2019, 9:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lol, EVERY AMERICAN PRESIDENT FOR LAST 40 YEARS can't wait to do what the Saudis tell THEM. Tulsi is right being Saudi's bitch isn't being America first.
Get your fact straight you jackwagon. Orange man, bad! Muh CNN says so. You really are a good parrot, Ralph, repeat exactly what they say exactly how they want you to say it. Where's was your concern when Obama had us bagged down in Syria? Or that he used his personal weapon of choice, hell fire missiles & shot 24,000 of them in Yemen? Not worried that we've been at war in Yemen since 08, on behalf of the Saudi's? We've had boots on the ground but you don't hear about it there for years. Did CNN not tell you about that? Where's your faux rage when the Obozo admin inked the deal to sell the Saudi's F35's? now sit boy, sit. CNN will tell you what to be upset next then you can stand & parrot it again. Good boy

Last edited by wombat2wombat; 09-16-2019 at 10:02 AM.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-16-2019, 10:06 AM Reply   
Does anyone have any pics of Trump bowing to the Saudi prince? I can only find the ones where b***h boy Obozo is doing all the bowing, like the well trained lil b***h he is.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-16-2019, 10:12 AM Reply   
W2W pretty sure that America is the only ones flying the F-35. It was my understand that’s one of the many reasons they cost so much is that the US did not want other nations to have the F-35 so in turn the USA would have to single handedly pay the Entire R&D cost for the F 35 cause we didn’t wanna share.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-16-2019, 11:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Get your fact straight you jackwagon. Orange man, bad! Muh CNN says so. You really are a good parrot, Ralph, repeat exactly what they say exactly how they want you to say it. Where's was your concern when Obama had us bagged down in Syria? Or that he used his personal weapon of choice, hell fire missiles & shot 24,000 of them in Yemen? Not worried that we've been at war in Yemen since 08, on behalf of the Saudi's? We've had boots on the ground but you don't hear about it there for years. Did CNN not tell you about that? Where's your faux rage when the Obozo admin inked the deal to sell the Saudi's F35's? now sit boy, sit. CNN will tell you what to be upset next then you can stand & parrot it again. Good boy
I have posted many times about Obama's love for drone strikes and the terrible things going on in yemen. Fact remains, Trump is bending over backwards to give the Saudi's whatever they want, despite them making him look like a fool during the Khashoggi saga. Unlike some I point out uncomfortable truths on both sides.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-16-2019, 11:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Does anyone have any pics of Trump bowing to the Saudi prince? I can only find the ones where b***h boy Obozo is doing all the bowing, like the well trained lil b***h he is.
Lol, i can send a pic of Bush kissing them if it makes you feel better.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-16-2019, 11:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
And here you go. You can go an spank off to this now.
Attached Images

Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-17-2019, 12:25 AM Reply   
Only a partisan hack would try to use a photo of some one lowering their head to receive a medal vs Obozo bowing in submission position. Bush's kiss? You're exactly proving my point, it isn't our "president" who loves the Saudis. It's our war machine, who is in charge of foreign policy just like it's been since WWII. You're a partisan hack masquerading as a middle man trying to score a political hit while being exactly like our media; making a clown of yourself
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-17-2019, 12:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
W2W pretty sure that America is the only ones flying the F-35. It was my understand that’s one of the many reasons they cost so much is that the US did not want other nations to have the F-35 so in turn the USA would have to single handedly pay the Entire R&D cost for the F 35 cause we didn’t wanna share.
The F35 is a NATO joint developed plain, I was wrong about Saudi, but they buy a ton of our upgraded F-16's.

"Australia, Canada, Denmark, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Turkey and the United Kingdom currently are in formal partnership with the United States on the F-35 program. Israel, Japan and South Korea have made orders through the foreign military sales process. Belgium also recently signed on to purchase platforms."

Those are the countries except Turkey got kicked out of the program for buying Russian S400's.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-17-2019, 12:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
I have posted many times about Obama's love for drone strikes and the terrible things going on in yemen. Fact remains, Trump is bending over backwards to give the Saudi's whatever they want, despite them making him look like a fool during the Khashoggi saga. Unlike some I point out uncomfortable truths on both sides.
Please provide examples where Chump is bending over & giving the Saudis exactly what they want. You can't, you're just throwing out a mindless comment. Like I said, you're a good little parrot.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-17-2019, 4:27 AM Reply   
Oh dear Lord... Please make Biden the Democrat nominee. Please Lord...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_con...&v=Uj0ccJgJsPA
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-17-2019, 7:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
1234wewantsocialismmore does get a little long. Should maybe stay with 1234 as the password.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-17-2019, 7:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Please provide examples where Chump is bending over & giving the Saudis exactly what they want. You can't, you're just throwing out a mindless comment. Like I said, you're a good little parrot.
Oh like that time he refused a UN request to investigate the Khashoggi assassination?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-17-2019, 7:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh like that time he refused a UN request to investigate the Khashoggi assassination?
So what you're saying is you demand his compliance where you want it but damn him for it for elsewhere. Am I understanding your hypocrisy correctly?

Please do tell me how his admin is supposed to investigate a murder that happened in Turkey to a nationalist from Saudi? Did you want Trump to personally kick down the door of the Saudi consulate & find evidence? Perhaps Nadler & Schiff could have found all the evidence along with their evidence of Russian agent stuff. Do you know or just leaving out the Turkey refused to investigate? Do you even hear yourself speak anymore? Rather, do you even believe your own lies or are you just daft? Chump disagreed, as did many in the intelligence community & other nations that the CIA"s original passement wasn't correct & ORDERED the investigation to continue.

Got anything else though? A one liner from you is a pretty clear indication you got a whole lot of nothing. You lefties have nothing but fabricated BS. Now return to your days of American lives on CCN, parrot boy.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-17-2019, 8:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
why do they leave out no charges were ever paid for the stay??????
because that would be a lie, you really think he is giving free rooms and food out. A sucker born every minute they say.

It could not be anymore apparent the MAGA cult is nothing but a bunch of criminal grifters hell bent on power only the only people Trump wants to help is himself. Only stooges could support the current climate built by Trump.

Since Trump has been in office he has used his Veto 5 times. Hmm, look at his record.
https://ballotpedia.org/Donald_Trump...ed_legislation

Other than the cough, national emergency...all in favor of the Saudis.
The investigation on the murder was done, the US intelligence said "it was the Saudis". Trump said, my gut (my wallet) says something else and sided with MDS. Just like when he sided with Putin over the country. But go ahead keep making excuses.
Hey, how about those Republican Primaries? Trump cancel those for Natl security too?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-17-2019, 8:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
1234wewantsocialismmore does get a little long. Should maybe stay with 1234 as the password.
I hear you. appreciate the help. I changed it to MAGACULT. Easy to remember
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-17-2019, 8:49 AM Reply   
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/16/u...khashoggi.html

How could Trump possibly know??????!!!!!?????
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-17-2019, 9:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
I hear you. appreciate the help. I changed it to MAGACULT. Easy to remember
probably is as much as you obsess over the guy.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-17-2019, 9:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
because that would be a lie, you really think he is giving free rooms and food out. A sucker born every minute they say.

It could not be anymore apparent the MAGA cult is nothing but a bunch of criminal grifters hell bent on power only the only people Trump wants to help is himself. Only stooges could support the current climate built by Trump.

Since Trump has been in office he has used his Veto 5 times. Hmm, look at his record.
https://ballotpedia.org/Donald_Trump...ed_legislation

Other than the cough, national emergency...all in favor of the Saudis.
The investigation on the murder was done, the US intelligence said "it was the Saudis". Trump said, my gut (my wallet) says something else and sided with MDS. Just like when he sided with Putin over the country. But go ahead keep making excuses.
Hey, how about those Republican Primaries? Trump cancel those for Natl security too?
ignoring the fact that Obama signed it huh?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-17-2019, 9:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/16/u...khashoggi.html

How could Trump possibly know??????!!!!!?????
So... don't really care.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-17-2019, 9:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by womble2womble View Post
Got anything else though? A one liner from you is a pretty clear indication you got a whole lot of nothing
Oh, you mean like that time he veto'd congresses bill to ban selling more weapons to the Saudi's. Nothing more american than overriding congress in favor of foreigners. Merica first!
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-17-2019, 10:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh, you mean like that time he veto'd congresses bill to ban selling more weapons to the Saudi's. Nothing more american than overriding congress in favor of foreigners. Merica first!
You really are clueless about how this works. He has veto power, Congress couldn't muster the votes to override it. You are so desperate you are just looking dumber by the minute & exposing you have zero idea how our Government works or what is his & their rights are. Just go back to jerking off to CNN you clown
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-17-2019, 10:35 AM Reply   
In order for Chito to VETO something like this Congress has to have already spoken. They mustered the votes. Bi-partisan, congress said no. The Grifter vetoed congress after they denied the Saudis. Try again W2W, or just keep making Chit up.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...bia-arms-sales
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-17-2019, 10:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
gettin paid. What has New Zealand developed that someone wanted?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-17-2019, 10:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
In order for Chito to VETO something like this Congress has to have already spoken. They mustered the votes. Bi-partisan, congress said no. The Grifter vetoed congress after they denied the Saudis. Try again W2W, or just keep making Chit up.
Yep. So.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-17-2019, 10:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Congress then has the power to override the presidents veto if they can get the votes. Learn how our government works.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-17-2019, 10:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
gettin paid. What has New Zealand developed that someone wanted?
Split the atom?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-17-2019, 10:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Congress then has the power to override the presidents veto if they can get the votes. Learn how our government works.
The point isn't who can do what, the point is congress is a representation of the people and Trump overrides them in favor of a foreign power.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-17-2019, 11:07 AM Reply   
^^Well yeah, but it sure pissed off the libs!! Winning MAGA style. I am proud to be an American, Gawd Damn the USA. just piss off the democrats.
This is the new MAGA winning. It does not matter....does it piss off the libs? ok, then.
It takes dumb white people. Non college educated whites are all trump has left.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-17-2019, 11:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
The point isn't who can do what, the point is congress is a representation of the people and Trump overrides them in favor of a foreign power.
You don't know the motivation and you don't know what congress was trying to set up with their vote. Many times congress will vote no knowing it is going to happen anyway so they can act like they did not want it. If you understood politics, you would know that. Unfortunately, you do not and like you said, you are just here to troll so it does not matter.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 09-17-2019 at 11:38 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-17-2019, 11:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
^^Well yeah, but it sure pissed off the libs!! Winning MAGA style. I am proud to be an American, Gawd Damn the USA. just piss off the democrats.
This is the new MAGA winning. It does not matter....does it piss off the libs? ok, then.
You know, you sounded much more intelligent when you lost your password....
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-17-2019, 11:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
funny. democrats have to illegally import non-grammar school educated by the millions in order to get them to vote democrat. says a lot.....
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-17-2019, 11:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
I am happy to piss off the democrats. You are not for America anyway. You are dangerous to our freedoms. You are the enemy within.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-17-2019, 2:04 PM Reply   
The veil continues to be pulled back uncovering more hypocrisy from what’s left of the gop. States rights? Maybe for red states. This is so backwards on so many levels.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/17/c...gtype=Homepage
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-17-2019, 7:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hahahahhaha!