Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (BombWake)      Join Date: Mar 2010       06-04-2015, 8:37 AM Reply   
Moved to the lake less than a year ago....Looking for a reliable 3rd who lives locally or visits frequently.

If you have your own boat and you wake board/wake surf /wakeskate etc.... Let's get in touch. We're always down to meet more friends at the lake and ride with someone new.

We ride all season long straight through winter, at least once every two weeks if not more often if our schedules allow.

Reliable 3rd will throw in on gas and bring his/her own food/drink...
Old     (t0nyv831)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-06-2015, 9:56 PM Reply   
I'd be down to join you on weekends. I pretty much ride all year. Early morning sets are money. Get in, get our sets and get on. Also, check out the Lake Nacimiento Wakeboard and water sports community on FB. Lake Naci Wake
I've ridden with the Yaffees out of Naci the last couple summers. They're super cool people and love water sports as much as anyone.
Hit me up on here or Text/call: 831-261-five seven four four.

Last edited by t0nyv831; 06-06-2015 at 10:05 PM.
Old     (BombWake)      Join Date: Mar 2010       06-07-2015, 2:53 PM Reply   
Tony,

If/when we ride weekends, it's only Sundays, we prefer early starts as well...to avoid crowds, drunks and power turners!

My girlfriend and I are both on the Lake Nacimiento Community Facebook page as well. We have family visiting tomorrow through the 19th of June but we'll hit you up first thing after they take off! Maybe we can ride the 21st?
Old     (t0nyv831)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-08-2015, 9:18 PM Reply   
Trian, I'll be out this weekend and the following weekend but have nothing going on beyond that. With the weather warming up you will probably have more than enough people wanting to head out with ya, but on those occasions you don't or you just want to ride without the BS, lol, hit me up! Sunday's work for me.

Tony
Old     (seth)      Join Date: Sep 2002       06-11-2015, 11:48 AM Reply   
We will be out there this weekend as well. 06 super air with snow camo.
Old     (BombWake)      Join Date: Mar 2010       06-18-2015, 5:54 PM Reply   
Would like to take my Nautique 211 out tomorrow, but traded in my Dodge 2500 for a Tundra today and do not want to tow without breaking it in.

My boat only needs to be towed for 4 minutes to get to the Lake! If your down to drive and ride, pm me!
Old     (seth)      Join Date: Sep 2002       06-19-2015, 8:26 AM Reply   
You will do no harm to the Tundra towing the boat that far!!!
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-19-2015, 5:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seth View Post
You will do no harm to the Tundra towing the boat that far!!!
You don't understand, Trian babies everything. Especially the boat! That's why all his stuff still looks spankin new!!
Old     (BombWake)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-02-2015, 5:23 PM Reply   
Seth, turns out we couldn't resist the wait anyway. Towed 3 times and counting and still under 500 miles. Any chance your local tomorrow a.m.?