Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Lemonade)      Join Date: May 2015       05-11-2017, 8:41 AM Reply   
Nothing wrong with a 2002 Malibu.. Look at the SAN210. Nautique has done a great job of building great boats and pushing the envelope, but the SAN210 lines haven't changed alot over the years. A classic look. Granted Sanger could update some aesthetics but overall it's a classic boat that ages gracefully. The truth is on the water and I'd like to see some newer vids of riders behind this and other Sangers. Not alot of content out there.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-11-2017, 8:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonade View Post
Nothing wrong with a 2002 Malibu.. Look at the SAN210. Nautique has done a great job of building great boats and pushing the envelope, but the SAN210 lines haven't changed alot over the years. A classic look. Granted Sanger could update some aesthetics but overall it's a classic boat that ages gracefully. The truth is on the water and I'd like to see some newer vids of riders behind this and other Sangers. Not alot of content out there.
The freeboard on 210's/230's has grown with the times, but it's still been able to maintain its cosmetic roots. Kind of like the 911's did. Side story: I measured and compared the freeboard of a 230 to a G23 last week at the dealer. I was surprised to see the G has only a few inches more.