Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (ozwest)      Join Date: May 2006       05-16-2006, 12:03 PM Reply   
Hey there. Just wondering if there are any female riders(wakeboarding/wakeskating/wakesurfing/etc.) out there in Eastern WA/Northern ID. Let me know...it was 90 degrees yesterday and I've got the itch to ditch work and ride.
Old     (malibu)      Join Date: Sep 2004       05-27-2006, 2:08 PM Reply   
I live in Southern ID but my husband and I pull our Sanger V210 up north each summer. I wakesurf on Hayden, the St. Joe River, Lake Couer D Alene and Lake Ponderay. We should be up North the last 2 weeks of July and the first week of August. Let me know if you want to get together.
Sue
Old     (ozwest)      Join Date: May 2006       05-30-2006, 8:39 AM Reply   
I was starting to wonder if anyone was going to post to this thread. Thanks Sue. Let me know when you two are up in our neck of the woods. My boyfriend and I ride Hayden, Coeur d'Alene, Roosevelt (WA), etc. His Dad and my Grandpa take pitty on us and pull us behind their family ski boats (which do not have towers or pylons but are still a good time) since we do not have our own boat yet. We'll bring gas money and munchies if you'd like some company.
Old     (malibu)      Join Date: Sep 2004       06-05-2006, 2:33 PM Reply   
Sounds good! I'll let you know when we head up your way.
Sue
Old     (wakechic06)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-12-2006, 10:27 AM Reply   
were over in the tri-cities WA
Old     (ozwest)      Join Date: May 2006       07-12-2006, 10:31 AM Reply   
Jamie, are you going to the Tri-Cities Maven Session?
Old     (ozwest)      Join Date: May 2006       07-12-2006, 1:13 PM Reply   
Just saw your other posting. I'll let you know how the Maven Session on the 14th was when I get back (if I don't hit my head too hard to remember..LOL).
Old     (wakechic06)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-12-2006, 10:24 PM Reply   
yea this saturday fro, 2-6 im soo excited!!
Old                07-13-2006, 10:34 AM Reply   
M, I live in Post Falls, ID and I ride on most of the lakes you mentioned. You should email me and we can get together one night to go ride. My friend Jason mentioned you to me!
Old     (ozwest)      Join Date: May 2006       07-13-2006, 11:08 AM Reply   
Sounds good Mary. We're supposed to be picking up the family ski boat replacement this weekend and dropping it off at my Grandpa's lake cabin on CD'A. Not sure what Grandpa's picked out but it most likely will be a late 80's/early 90's ski boat without tower. Still fun to ride behind though. I'll let you know when it's up and running. We were supposed to have it weeks ago but the mechanic forgot to drain the block before storing it for my Grandpa this past winter and cracked the engine block over the winter. We're just waiting for the mechanic to install the replacement engine. He's not a bad mech...just made the 1st mistake he's ever made w/our family in over 20 years. Poor guy.

What do you usually ride behind?
Old     (ozwest)      Join Date: May 2006       07-13-2006, 11:44 AM Reply   
Just sent you an email Mary
Old                07-13-2006, 4:08 PM Reply   
just sent you an email back. check it out...!