Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 22, 2006

Old     (wiscxstar)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-07-2006, 12:32 PM Reply   
Midwestride.Com is looking for info on YOUR Midwest state. We are doing articles on Midwest Shops, Riders, Events, the Local Riding Scenes, Midwest Rides, and the Best Boat Party Spots. So represent your state and the Midwest by submitting information on your shop, yourself (or favorite local rider), your local events, party spots, your boat, and your local riding scene.

www.midwestride.com
or contact Nicolet@midwestride.com

Right now we have few articles up, but look for much, much, more as summer approaches!
Old     (garret_s)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-07-2006, 3:56 PM Reply   
Site looks great. I'll get some pics of our local lake when I get back from school.
Old     (oopsds92)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-07-2006, 4:01 PM Reply   
dane sauer
Illinois
munson marine
i ride on the fox river and my cottage in wisconsin.
we have a 2001 tige 21 i.
im just gettin started kinda and lookin to get better
Old     (wiscxstar)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-07-2006, 7:33 PM Reply   
Garret- thanks! Hopefully it will be continously improving both in content and appearance. Pics are always good, you even can make your own photo album.

Dane- Definitely signup on www.midwestride.com as it is meant to be a resource for Midwest riders of all abilities!
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-08-2006, 5:25 AM Reply   
dane where is your cottage, a bunch of us wakeworlders ride on a regular basis in the madison/janesville areas.
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-08-2006, 10:52 AM Reply   
Nicolet, those rider articles are sweet....Id like to see more of those!
Old     (wiscxstar)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-08-2006, 8:15 PM Reply   
Thanks to all the Midwest riders that emailed me or submitted info to Midwestride.com, and please keep it coming. The Midwest scene is going to be stronger than ever this year!

Mike- thanks, look for more to come! Maybe you'd be interested in being in one???
Old     (oopsds92)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-09-2006, 6:18 AM Reply   
mike
my cottage is in wautoma wisconsin
we go through janesville all the time on our way up there.
dane
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-09-2006, 8:32 AM Reply   
Dane you should stop by and ride with us, Gordon has an 06 supra on the rock river and as green as the rock may be, its the best body of water I have ever ridden....including the delta.
Old     (99xstar)      Join Date: Aug 2005       05-09-2006, 8:35 AM Reply   
Check out the guys at bigislandboarders.com in the Twin Cities.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       05-10-2006, 6:15 AM Reply   
i like minnesota