Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Snowboarding

Old     (helix_rider)      Join Date: Mar 2003       01-20-2011, 12:52 PM Reply   
http://www.todaysbigthing.com/2011/01/11
Old     (WRider)      Join Date: Jan 2011       01-20-2011, 1:15 PM Reply   
It has to be fake, the guy jumps into the same board he tossed off his feet. I paused the video and took a pic of the board flying back and then paused it again right before he jumps into the board and held the pic right next to it. The board is the same one he jumped into with the exact same stickers in the same spots.

Looks pretty sick though!!
Old     (helix_rider)      Join Date: Mar 2003       01-20-2011, 2:05 PM Reply   
Nice investigative work I assumed it was just an identical board...but sticker placement probably rules that out (although some pros do sticker their boards pretty specifically (ie, they could do it for 2 boards...1 to use, 1 for backup). I agree that it looks impossible, but it sure does look cool.
Old     (helix_rider)      Join Date: Mar 2003       01-20-2011, 2:07 PM Reply   
Okay, so a little googling would have made it an easier proof of fake..but it was fun trying to figure it out.

http://www.grindtv.com/snow/blog/235...k%20explained/
Old     (WRider)      Join Date: Jan 2011       01-20-2011, 2:43 PM Reply   
Nice find! Still pretty sick how they did that, I love how they make it look so easy.
Old     (Riteride)      Join Date: Sep 2010       01-20-2011, 2:54 PM Reply   
Luke you riding this weekend?
Old     (Michael)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-31-2011, 10:38 AM Reply   
its fake, have any of you guys ever tried to ride your board withought being strapped in? cutting heelside is easy but when you go toeside its impossible. the board lifts as he cuts on his toeside edge at the end.