Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (jb06gravity)      Join Date: Jun 2009       07-01-2009, 9:11 AM Reply   
Hey every one, a good female friend of mine that rides w/ us asked me to find some more girls that like to ride to come out w/ us. We ride a Supra 24 SSV Gravity Games. Any one interested? We ride in South Eastern Wisconsin.
Old     (lizrd)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-01-2009, 9:32 AM Reply   
I have some Saturday mornings or Sunday nights I can ride if you are looking for a third. I'm also around on Monday, Wednesday or Friday nights. I live 10 minutes from WI near Richmond, IL. I have a great friend who is also female who rides, too. You can contact us any time for a pull. I love Supras!
Old     (jb06gravity)      Join Date: Jun 2009       07-02-2009, 5:04 AM Reply   
Sounds good! What's your number, I'll call or text ya when we go out. My # is 414-218-4173. Still planning to ride tomorrow morning, wanna come?
Old     (lizrd)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-02-2009, 7:25 AM Reply   
I appreciate the offer but we have the weekend planned on the Fox since it just re-opened. Jen and I head to Nationals in Oklahoma on Tuesday. We will be back Friday so Sat the 11th or any day thereafter might work. I texted you my cell #. Likewise we are putting together chick boats occasionally with my X-Star so if she ever wants to come to the Fox River she is welcome to ride with us, too. We get out awfully early though. What lake or river do you ride on? -Liz
Old     (jb06gravity)      Join Date: Jun 2009       07-29-2009, 7:18 AM Reply   
Hey Liz, when are you going to come up and ride? I hope you can make it before I leave for Florida!
Old     (push_girl)      Join Date: Sep 2003       07-29-2009, 2:05 PM Reply   
I live in Roscoe just south of the Wisco border and I'm always looking to ride with some other women and people. You can contact me if you are still looking.