Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old                05-25-2006, 6:02 PM Reply   
just moved to denver from iowa....use to ride at kc watersports. tons of great guys there....looking for girlies and boys to ride with here in denver.
Old     (missmel)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-27-2006, 10:38 PM Reply   
not from Denver, but Colorado Springs. No boat but our wakeboards are collecting dust in the garage. Damn, I miss the water! Used to wakeboard all the time in Cali. Now we ride our dirtr bikes a lot. My husband and I would love a pull if you have one.
Old     (bmfb)      Join Date: Jul 2004       06-02-2006, 1:05 PM Reply   
sarah, you should post this in the find a third/be a third thread. there is a decent number of people that ride in the denver area and most always welcome new riders. hope this helps!
Old                06-06-2006, 3:30 PM Reply   
Live in Idaho Springs, but my hubby and I have a Tige, and ride chatfield during the week, and Horsetooth, carter, green mtn res, etc... during the weekends. New folks always welcome!
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-06-2006, 3:53 PM Reply   
Alisha - I've never ridden at Green Mtn but heard it's great. Can I tag along sometime? Happy to pitch in gas $$ and help scrub down the boat!
Old                06-07-2006, 10:37 AM Reply   
ofcourse! We usually don't get up to Green Mtn until late in the summer because the water is so cold. But it is an amazing place to ride. The water is always calm, and not too many people go there! We will be at HT the 23rd. I think Kraig is joining us if you are interested... We need to put what we learned in Briscoes class to work!
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-08-2006, 12:15 AM Reply   
I definitely wanna try some stuff post-briscoe! not sure yet about HT ... i already volunteered to help at the fat tire classic in winter park.