Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (ship_of_fools)      Join Date: Sep 2007       07-15-2010, 8:45 PM Reply   
I downloaded Adapatunes and now my Clarion M475 is having problems flipping through menus, in particular the playlists. I have my iTouch (Gen3 model) connected through a Cnet cable.

I understand the Adapatunes won't work through the Cnet cable but thought if I wasn't worried about volume / speed control I could still use it through the Cnet cable.

Sometimes it starts out OK but then it will go through the playlist very very slow then I get a bunch of dashes and then it just gets lost. And it quits to where I can't get it to do anything.

I uninstalled the Adaptatunes and I am still having the trouble.

Any ideas on how to fix this??

Thanks
Old     (dhcomp1)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-15-2010, 10:59 PM Reply   
Um, the Adaptunes won't work at all on the itouch, cause you need GPS signal. Delete it. See if that fixes your problem.
Old     (ship_of_fools)      Join Date: Sep 2007       07-20-2010, 7:27 PM Reply   
I deleted it but it is still acting up.

I also upgraded to the latest itunes software 4.0 when I installed Adaptatunes. Has any had any issues with that?
Old     (bjeremi)      Join Date: Mar 2006       07-20-2010, 8:27 PM Reply   
Are you sure adpatunes won't work with an Ipad touch. The website says it does.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/adapt...19479071?mt=8#
Old     (ship_of_fools)      Join Date: Sep 2007       07-20-2010, 9:38 PM Reply   
Not being able to use the app isn't really a big deal for me. But now I can't pick playlists anymore and that is a big deal.

I am not even positive it has anything to do with Adapatunes but that is when the problem started. I thought it might have had something to do with the way you have to load a "playlist" into the Adapatunes menu??
Old     (ryanbush11)      Join Date: May 2003       07-21-2010, 5:18 AM Reply   
sounds like you need to do a restore
Old     (Shooter)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-21-2010, 11:59 AM Reply   
I really don’t think it’s the Adaptunes. I read somewhere that the new 4.0 update was not working for some with the newer Clarion decks. I have had issues with my CMD4 Clarion intermittently not accepting my iPods & iphones for no reason in the past. My 4G phone with 4.0 and adaptunes is working with no issues at the moment. I would try a restore and if that does not work, try going back to the old firmware.
Old     (ship_of_fools)      Join Date: Sep 2007       07-21-2010, 4:06 PM Reply   
If I do a restore does it just go back to the last version of the firmware or does it go all the way back to the original??

I just went out and tried it again. It starts out working fine then gradually gets slower.

We usually switched back and forth between 2 ipods. This probably isn't helping matters. Also, both ipods were updated at the same time. So neither one is working correctly.