Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (wakechik)      Join Date: Nov 2003       01-18-2007, 7:21 PM Reply   
are you out there?
Old     (nikkums2)      Join Date: May 2008       05-09-2008, 11:13 PM Reply   
Where you at in socal? I'm closest to Castaic.
Old     (dani)      Join Date: Oct 2007       06-03-2008, 3:08 PM Reply   
San Diego!
Old     (wakesheazy)      Join Date: Nov 2006 Location: Irvine, California       06-04-2008, 1:10 PM Reply   
Just moved to socal. I'm looking for a crew to ride with around this new territory.
Old     (oldgirl)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-04-2008, 4:19 PM Reply   
I ride at carlsbad and canyon lake. I am always up for more. Where are you?
Old     (wakesheazy)      Join Date: Nov 2006 Location: Irvine, California       06-05-2008, 12:30 AM Reply   
I'd be willing to drive nearly anywhere around or south of orange county... Carlsbad is not far at all... and I'm always down to check out new wake environments. Love Diego, so I'm down there quite often. Either way, I'm SUPER interested!! This wake withdrawl I'm going through is really taking it's toll. I'd LOVE to ride period... nevertheless with females that ride too! Send me a msg/email!

Oh and of course I know the drill- gas, gas $, ice, beverages, cleanup afterwards, etc... would be included! Hit me up!! I'd be FOREVER grateful!
Old     (wakegirly101)      Join Date: Mar 2007       06-15-2008, 8:13 PM Reply   
hey girls!! I am totally down to ride weekends during the summer anywhere in San Diego area... I will be living in Carlsbad during the summer starting the 21st of June til late Sept and would totally like to ride!! Hit me up for sure!!!
Old     (missi328)      Join Date: May 2008       06-16-2008, 6:23 PM Reply   
Hey! You girls rock!! Can you teach me how to do what you do!! I have A BOAT, but need help with launching, trailering, and everything wakeboarding!! I'm planning a trip to elsinore on wed morning, so if you'd like to help out and get a ride in you could teach me and my 8 year old daughter some fundamentals. Thanks! Missi
Old     (wakegirly101)      Join Date: Mar 2007       06-16-2008, 6:50 PM Reply   
Hey Missi I would totally be down to help out and ride as well. I actually ride with a bunch of the guys from West Coast Wakeboard Camp so I have definitely learned how to teach people the basics and the tricks of it all!! Unfortunately I wont be in the San Diego area until next weekend and I work weekdays so weekends are pretty much my best bet! Let me know anytime you are going to the lake on the weekend! ~Nicole
Old     (kathleen)      Join Date: Nov 2005       06-19-2008, 9:58 AM Reply   
There's a Maven Session at Lake Elsinore on June 28-29. Andrea Fountain and Stef Tor will be there to coach and ride. It'd be a great place to meet some other SoCal ladies. Also, the Mission Bay Aquatic Center has some girl's days and they have cool girls that work there and ride. Carlsbad Lagoon has a good scene--its just a matter of organizing everyone. :-)
Old     (missi328)      Join Date: May 2008       06-19-2008, 10:58 PM Reply   
Thanks Nicole and Kathleen! great to ride with the girls sometimes! nicole, i will be out of town until the second week in July, when I get back I'll try and get a girls crew out! I would love to kick some ass behind the boat and shut my husband up!!
Old     (nkrn8)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-20-2008, 1:44 PM Reply   
n e brave females willing to ride into the winter months? Hit me up.