Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-28-2019, 4:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Trump gets the top isil leader, And his approval rating goes DOWN!
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/ What else can he do to get more votes? Nothing!
This guy has No chance in HeII on winning in 2020, must be the impeachment inquiry keeping his numbers Down.
Oh please. Get back in your trailer house and zip your lip.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-28-2019, 11:16 AM Reply   
Republicans want public hearings, they got it! Full house vote on impeachment on Thursday!
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-28-2019, 11:30 AM Reply   
Like I said before, Trump killed the head of isis and his numbers are Dismal, what else can he do to get a vote? Nothing! Check it out
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
I call them like I see them, Trump Aint Reagan Dammit! And that spells TARD!
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-28-2019, 11:31 AM Reply   
Tard!
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-28-2019, 11:56 AM Reply   
Tard!
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-28-2019, 12:31 PM Reply   
Tard
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-28-2019, 12:32 PM Reply   
!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-28-2019, 1:38 PM Reply   
Well, there go Rod's faux news talking points and absurd conspiracy theories - another true patriot steps up:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/28/u...peachment.html

What will be the response? Colonel Vindman should "go back where he came from?" Or "I prefer people who didn't get Purple Hearts?"
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-28-2019, 2:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Republicans want public hearings, they got it! Full house vote on impeachment on Thursday!
Great! I love it! Get those worthless, libtard bastards on record so all the country knows who NOT to vote for in 2020. Can’t wait to witness the imminent backfire on libtards and the stronghold this will ensure for Trump. Dems are just voting for their own coffin nails now. Pop corn in hand.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-28-2019, 2:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ever seen “A Christmas Story”? As far as impeachment goes, dems are Scut Farkas and Trump is Ralphy.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-28-2019, 5:50 PM Reply   
So what do you resident libtards have to say about the raid that killed Al Big Daddy? I know your media pals keep trying to find ways to criticize Trump for anything possible despite the fact that they praised Obummer for OBL. Just another example of how and why America has and will continue to turn against you in 2020.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-29-2019, 2:04 AM Reply   
I'm still trying to decide whether Trump deserves the same credit he gave Obama for Bin Laden or the same credit Obama deserved for Bin Laden.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-29-2019, 2:23 AM Reply   
Mark you’ve got to be kidding. Even the times ran an opinion piece saying Trump deserves a “victory lap”

The real question is what you think about the pathetic things trump said both back when obl was killed not to mention his shamelessness during the big daddy presser
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...ama-bin-laden/
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-29-2019, 3:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
So what do you resident libtards have to say about the raid that killed Al Big Daddy? I know your media pals keep trying to find ways to criticize Trump for anything possible despite the fact that they praised Obummer for OBL. Just another example of how and why America has and will continue to turn against you in 2020.
It's a big deal. But I don't think it's time to start celebrating the end of terrorism.

Is it less of a big deal than OBL? I'm not sure. Partly it's just endless war fatigue, I'm sure. I mean I don't remember the plot of Ghostbusters II either.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-29-2019, 4:08 AM Reply   
TrumpTards just don't get it, Trump orders and kills the creator of Isis and Trumps ratings go DOWN, check it out
Game over? This is the second time Trump has destroyed Isis, I guess Trump has to do something else besides destroy Isis, what could that be?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-29-2019, 4:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
TrumpTards just don't get it, Trump orders and kills the creator of Isis and Trumps ratings go DOWN, check it out
Game over? This is the second time Trump has destroyed Isis, I guess Trump has to do something else besides destroy Isis, what could that be?
Good freaking lord dude. You and your second rate polling troll jobs.

Your polling posts remind me of this guy saying there are no Americans with 100 miles of Badhdad:

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-29-2019, 4:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Well, there go Rod's faux news talking points and absurd conspiracy theories - another true patriot steps up:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/28/u...peachment.html

What will be the response? Colonel Vindman should "go back where he came from?" Or "I prefer people who didn't get Purple Hearts?"
What is a conspiracy theory is your wish that Trump did something wrong. So far the actual words do not hold up to actual truth. So this guy was concerned. Good for him. Does not make the conversation illegal or improper.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-29-2019, 4:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Great! I love it! Get those worthless, libtard bastards on record so all the country knows who NOT to vote for in 2020. Can’t wait to witness the imminent backfire on libtards and the stronghold this will ensure for Trump. Dems are just voting for their own coffin nails now. Pop corn in hand.
Yep. Get it on record. I am sure you will find that the democrats in Trump areas will not vote. The only reason they are coming out with it is they found a way to protect them. The impeachment will move forward with or without the vote. The Senate will squash it. Basically we will have had 4 years at that point of the democrats throwing a fit and bullying eveyone. About that time, we more than likely will see a few democrats in jail for their role in the Russian hoax. Trump will get elected again. Democrats will then take it up a notch by beating up more people and burning down more of their buildings.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-29-2019, 5:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Landslide eh? Will be interesting.

Can definitely expect some rage filled tweets from Hair Furrer after this unceremonious booing lol:
https://mobile.twitter.com/JesseYomt...23566369165314

Since I know mark is such a big fan of comments:
“ So many boos. More than any president ever, probably. Some are saying it’s the most boos ever in the history of time. Winning.”

“ Very many people are saying booing the likes of which the world has never seen. My Generals never heard boos like that, they said “Sir, these boos, I just want you to know, Obama never had this many, Sir.””
So boos at a baseball game in a pretty much exclusive democrat town is your election arrow? Good to know. Go Houston!!!!!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-29-2019, 8:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Yep. Get it on record. I am sure you will find that the democrats in Trump areas will not vote. The only reason they are coming out with it is they found a way to protect them. The impeachment will move forward with or without the vote. The Senate will squash it. Basically we will have had 4 years at that point of the democrats throwing a fit and bullying eveyone. About that time, we more than likely will see a few democrats in jail for their role in the Russian hoax. Trump will get elected again. Democrats will then take it up a notch by beating up more people and burning down more of their buildings.
If it was a Russian hoax, why wont Barr turn over the grand Jury testimony? If it was a hoax, why did people go to jail, why were so many indicted? Seems a hoax would be more like the Benghazi or the Clinton email hoax where after all the investigation all there was was a "no crime, no comment".
Bullying? Isn that the job of the Grifter and his merry band of fools? Storming a secure site while conducting hearings? Or the president badmouthing w/o knowledge or providing evidence why everyone willing to speak of his deeds to congress. Seems that the bully is in his own china shop wrecking everything all on his own.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-29-2019, 9:07 AM Reply   
Vindmans Opening Statement. Something you trump fans might want to continue hiding your eyes from. Republicans trying to smear this guy are clearly scum.
https://static.politico.com/69/13/cd...ment-final.pdf
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-29-2019, 10:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
1: Trump announces troops being pulled out of Syria

2) Dumbocrats, media & NPC lose their minds go crazy

3) ISIS leader thinks it's safe, sticks his head out

4) US Military plays whack a mole & kills him

5) No troops killed in the raid

6) Dems, Media, NPC look stupid once again while they rushed to lick the terrorists balls to prove how anti Trump they are

7) Jeffery Epstein didn't kill himself
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-29-2019, 10:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Vindmans Opening Statement. Something you trump fans might want to continue hiding your eyes from. Republicans trying to smear this guy are clearly scum.
Funny, I feel exactly the same way about you democrats trying to smear Trump from day one.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-29-2019, 10:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
If it was a Russian hoax, why wont Barr turn over the grand Jury testimony? If it was a hoax, why did people go to jail, why were so many indicted? Seems a hoax would be more like the Benghazi or the Clinton email hoax where after all the investigation all there was was a "no crime, no comment".
Bullying? Isn that the job of the Grifter and his merry band of fools? Storming a secure site while conducting hearings? Or the president badmouthing w/o knowledge or providing evidence why everyone willing to speak of his deeds to congress. Seems that the bully is in his own china shop wrecking everything all on his own.
You are just a mental Giant aren't you. You do realize the people who went to jail had zero to do with Trump right?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-29-2019, 10:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not to get on this guy and his record but you can not make this stuff up. He was born in Russia and moved here as a child. I will leave that there.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-29-2019, 10:58 AM Reply   
You want to know why Trump is going to win again? You are still talking about Trump. Can not stop talking about him. Made yourselves into fools over Trump. You can not explain a policy that a democrat would propose that would beat Trump. This is pretty much just like Bush, except the only thing you tried to do was lie about your wanting war (of course this is how you got Kalifornia leadership for democrats). Now, Trump is more anti war than the democrats liked to act like they were so you have nothing but these fake investigations. Gook luck. Not much of a message for the working American.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-29-2019, 11:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are just a mental Giant aren't you. You do realize the people who went to jail had zero to do with Trump right?
His campaign manager (who worked for free, lol) had nothing to do with the candidate. So much nothing to do with him his personal atty had to take meetings in jail with Manafort to learn how to troll Ukraine. Got it. His Natl Security Advisor, nothing to do with him, maybe someone mistakenly put him on the guest list. His Foreign policy advisor must have received an invite in error also. Same for the guy in charge of his inauguration, another error invite into trumpworld. I must not be equipped to handle the great genius that is Delta.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-29-2019, 11:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not to get on this guy and his record but you can not make this stuff up. He was born in Russia and moved here as a child. I will leave that there.
Those Republican patriots stabbing another Purple Heart recipient in the back to shield Donald J. Trump, Draft dodger. Politics over Country as usual. Class it up Delta. Why not attack a Gold Star Family...oh yeah already did that.

FYI, these are the type of guys who make our Military the best. Until trump snuck in thru the back door.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-29-2019, 12:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
His campaign manager (who worked for free, lol) had nothing to do with the candidate. So much nothing to do with him his personal atty had to take meetings in jail with Manafort to learn how to troll Ukraine. Got it. His Natl Security Advisor, nothing to do with him, maybe someone mistakenly put him on the guest list. His Foreign policy advisor must have received an invite in error also. Same for the guy in charge of his inauguration, another error invite into trumpworld. I must not be equipped to handle the great genius that is Delta.
Na. You just make up a lot of stuff that is just feelings. You were not at any meetings. You are only reporting on things you believed happened and how they went down. Of course with your own sense of bias. I will ask you like I did about those words from those two in the Taylor statement. Were any of those guys Trump and where any of those actually have to do with Russians and Elections?

All you give us is so and so was here and so and so said that about so and so. Big deal. Not Russian collusion. Not illegal for Trump and his team to talk to world leaders. You still to this day give Obama a pass on telling the Russians on a hot mic that he will have more flexibility after the election. Why weren't you on here complaining daily about that. That was actually real and heard by everyone.

Apparently you and not equipped to handle it. How are you going to deal with it all when Barr starts sending democrats to jail for framing Trump? You know that is real. Kind of turned into a real criminal investigation and no matter how many emotional rants you go on, that is happening.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-29-2019, 12:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Those Republican patriots stabbing another Purple Heart recipient in the back to shield Donald J. Trump, Draft dodger. Politics over Country as usual. Class it up Delta. Why not attack a Gold Star Family...oh yeah already did that.

FYI, these are the type of guys who make our Military the best. Until trump snuck in thru the back door.
And who is this Gold Star family? You mean the ones you democrats spit on all the time? Those Gold Star families?

We already found out why you hate Trump. He is trying to keep all your mexican family out of the country.. Other than that, you don't know anything about him or his policies.

You don't know attack from conversation. You love your titles to try and make your emotional pleas. Facts matter bud.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-29-2019, 12:53 PM Reply   
The Gold star Family name is Khan. Trump Spit on them. Look it up.

It isn't the things "I believe happened", this is the evidence provided by the Mueller Report you hide from. All those involved in trumps Ukraine impeachment were working on trumps orders. Its documented. Sondland will get a perjury charge in the near future. Did you read Vindmans opening statement, yep, lots of emotional pleas. The pleas are coming from the WH crying like dogs at the walls caving in. How does anyone with a working brain continue to run cover for one who lies to every American daily about EVERYTHING, big or small or meaningless. He is a Coastal Elite, Penthouse dweller. Rich Prick. Everything you hate. Yet its the life long servant of the country and Purple Heart recipient who is lying now. The GOP is going down a escalator that does not return. Enjoy the ride.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-29-2019, 12:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Apparently you and not equipped to handle it. How are you going to deal with it all when Barr starts sending democrats to jail for framing Trump? You know that is real. Kind of turned into a real criminal investigation and no matter how many emotional rants you go on, that is happening.
I cant wait!!!
From the party of 4+ Benghazi investigations and a half dozen or more on Clintons emails. Now its investigate the investigators LOL,
Remind me of what the score is, please.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-29-2019, 1:02 PM Reply   
Hilarious how Delta goes to the mat for the serial liar and narcissist draft dodger lol

I NEVER GET ANY CREDIT WAHH WAHH BITCH MOAN WOE IS ME what a phlucking crybaby this potus
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-29-2019, 1:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
The Gold star Family name is Khan. Trump Spit on them. Look it up.

It isn't the things "I believe happened", this is the evidence provided by the Mueller Report you hide from. All those involved in trumps Ukraine impeachment were working on trumps orders. Its documented. Sondland will get a perjury charge in the near future. Did you read Vindmans opening statement, yep, lots of emotional pleas. The pleas are coming from the WH crying like dogs at the walls caving in. How does anyone with a working brain continue to run cover for one who lies to every American daily about EVERYTHING, big or small or meaningless. He is a Coastal Elite, Penthouse dweller. Rich Prick. Everything you hate. Yet its the life long servant of the country and Purple Heart recipient who is lying now. The GOP is going down a escalator that does not return. Enjoy the ride.
I will take your word for it just like the last 3 years. First did I read such and such about Mueller. Then it was who knows who else. Then it was Taylor. Even I could shoot the heck out of that. Now it is Vindmans. My guess is he was concerned. Trump used such and such words. He used Barisma and he used Biden. He also said that he was concerned that Trump was dragging Ukraine into partisan politics and that was not good for them because if they took sides they could be punished by the other party. Basically what he said was, if he does this for a Republican the democrats are so petty that they would do to them like the democrats do to people who have dirt on Clinton. Basically saying don't do it because democrats are small, small, small little people who throw fits of rage and they will get back at the Ukraine. That pretty much sounds like what he said to me.

Of which none of that is illegal. So what is your next fit?

Awe. Now you are trying to appeal to me. Rich coastal elite? That sounds a lot like you? You are the one saying the purple heart guy (of course he has a name but using purple heart is another emotional plea) is lying. He can be telling HIS TRUTH. None of it is illegal for Trump to do. He was concerned and Trump used words. Water is wet again. TDS is STRONG with you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-29-2019, 1:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hilarious how Delta goes to the mat for the serial liar and narcissist draft dodger lol

I NEVER GET ANY CREDIT WAHH WAHH BITCH MOAN WOE IS ME what a phlucking crybaby this potus
Still your POTUS.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-29-2019, 1:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
I cant wait!!!
From the party of 4+ Benghazi investigations and a half dozen or more on Clintons emails. Now its investigate the investigators LOL,
Remind me of what the score is, please.
I thought you were for the truth. I thought you were a life long Republican remember? It was just Trump that was the issue and not the rest right? Well, here you go. The Republican party is going to get after who was behind the frame job. This time, it is a criminal investigation. Remember by your logic, if someone is under investigation, they are automatically guilty.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-29-2019, 1:59 PM Reply   
And by your logic, no one is every guilty of anything (if they are republican). You guys sure did a bang up job with that guy Ben Ghazi.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-29-2019, 3:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
You want to know why Trump is going to win again? You are still talking about Trump. Can not stop talking about him. Made yourselves into fools over Trump. You can not explain a policy that a democrat would propose that would beat Trump. This is pretty much just like Bush, except the only thing you tried to do was lie about your wanting war (of course this is how you got Kalifornia leadership for democrats). Now, Trump is more anti war than the democrats liked to act like they were so you have nothing but these fake investigations. Gook luck. Not much of a message for the working American.
That's funny, getting into a full blown out war is the Only thing that could get Trump re-elected, that's how Busch go re-elected.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-29-2019, 4:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
That's funny, getting into a full blown out war is the Only thing that could get Trump re-elected, that's how Busch go re-elected.
You are clearly a brain donor that spends way too much time drunk posting here as most of your posts are brainless drivel and indefensible-not to mention embarrassing for you. Quit now before you get truly humiliated for being the schmuck that you are.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-29-2019, 4:55 PM Reply   
Quote:

I actually love that video. My wife and I cracked up bigly after watching it. I mean... Faults and all, it’s about his policies. The policies are the sugar for the pill of him. As a side note, there’s that bit of unsophisticated cowboy that is a universal attractant for most Americans too.

Last edited by markj; 10-29-2019 at 5:00 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-29-2019, 5:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
PRE-FRIGGIN-CISELY!!! Every single time a libtard on WW makes a post, I check that off as another day of free rent that Trump gets in their tiny, pointy heads. They can’t help themselves, but to keep slobbering all over him on the daily. Their own hate consumes them and they’re too stubborn and stupid to acknowledge and admit it. Occasionally, I want to feel sorry for them until I remember they are unrepentant baby murderers.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-30-2019, 12:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Mark you’ve got to be kidding. Even the times ran an opinion piece saying Trump deserves a “victory lap”

The real question is what you think about the pathetic things trump said both back when obl was killed not to mention his shamelessness during the big daddy presser
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...ama-bin-laden/
Forgot to respond to you. Where to start... hmm.. how bout the media crying about Trump not telling the gang of eight about the raid ahead of time? WAPO calling ole big daddy an “austere religious scholar.” More than enough evidence to prove the media tried to spin it to make Trump look bad.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-30-2019, 12:59 AM Reply   
Hahaha that’s the thing you Trumptards will never understand - you think that people have to try to make Trump look bad when it’s just his natural state. Poor choad can’t help it. Sad.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-30-2019, 2:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
So you're saying he's cursed? Like the original sin? Or are you just pointing out that you are a better patriot because you were born here?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-30-2019, 4:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
And by your logic, no one is every guilty of anything (if they are republican). You guys sure did a bang up job with that guy Ben Ghazi.
They had their hearings. Found no wrong doing, now the only people who bring it up is.....well..... you. As far as having the hears. Yes. We had a whole diplomatic mission wiped out with no help. Then it turns out they may not have had help because they were their running guns under the table. Sounds like some questions needed to be asked. The Republicans were not there on day one saying we need to impeach Clinton or Obama, but there were going to check on things when a bunch of people were gunned down in a massive unsupported fire fight.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-30-2019, 4:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Joe. I will just consider you to be opposite day. You did not pay attention to any of the polls leading up to the election and now you like to site any poll the gives you confirmation bias. What got Bush re-elected is the continuing turning away from democrats by everyone not in the 3 or 4 major population centers.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-30-2019, 4:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
So you're saying he's cursed? Like the original sin? Or are you just pointing out that you are a better patriot because you were born here?
Just like the irony of it all when Democrats have ran around screaming Russia, Russia, Russia. Now here is this guy who is actually from Russia with obvious Russian parents, who is considered the white knight for the democrats. Can't make this stuff up. You can add what ever else to the story that makes you feel better.

BTW, it is odd that a lower level officer interjects himself into politics. Pretty much end of his career.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-30-2019, 4:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hahaha that’s the thing you Trumptards will never understand - you think that people have to try to make Trump look bad when it’s just his natural state. Poor choad can’t help it. Sad.
Only people he looks bad to is the circle jerk crowd. According to you every Republican makes themselves look bad so at which point do we take your opinion on it seriously? At the end of the day, he is reversing course on the democrats policies of giving this country away to the third world and to the leftist in general. Sounds like a winner to me. Besides, you guy created him. You pushed him ahead in all coverage thinking that the people would sour on him due to his personality when the people were actually able to listen to the words and like his policies. This is what happens when you have a Jerry Springer crowd (you guys and the leftist media) trying to manipulate the adults in the room.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-30-2019, 4:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
PRE-FRIGGIN-CISELY!!! Every single time a libtard on WW makes a post, I check that off as another day of free rent that Trump gets in their tiny, pointy heads. They can’t help themselves, but to keep slobbering all over him on the daily. Their own hate consumes them and they’re too stubborn and stupid to acknowledge and admit it. Occasionally, I want to feel sorry for them until I remember they are unrepentant baby murderers.
This whole thing reminds me of an episode of M.A.S.H. The one where Hawk Eye was determined to not let the prankster get him, but the whole prank was making him drive himself so nuts that he literally made a fool of himself to not get pranked. He went on the whole episode talking about how smart he was and they are not possibly going to get him because he was the best at it.

That is what the whole democrat party and their media has become
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-30-2019, 7:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Joe. I will just consider you to be opposite day. You did not pay attention to any of the polls leading up to the election and now you like to site any poll the gives you confirmation bias. What got Bush re-elected is the continuing turning away from democrats by everyone not in the 3 or 4 major population centers.
So, just to understand your statement, you do not believe people voted for Bush because he was in the middle of a war and they wanted to give him a chance to finish it?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-30-2019, 7:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
So, just to understand your statement, you do not believe people voted for Bush because he was in the middle of a war and they wanted to give him a chance to finish it?
While that is a popular opinion about a war time president, I am very certain it did nothing to influence my vote. I am dang sure it did nothing to influence your vote. The war was fairly unpopular. The country as a whole has trended away from the democrats. See how many republican Governors since then. Historic changes in congress and so on. I do know many people who have voted Republican in the past that voted for Obama only because they wanted to be part of something special, not based on his policies. Then went right back and voted Republican.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-30-2019, 7:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Just like the irony of it all when Democrats have ran around screaming Russia, Russia, Russia. Now here is this guy who is actually from Russia with obvious Russian parents, who is considered the white knight for the democrats. Can't make this stuff up. You can add what ever else to the story that makes you feel better.
So it's an original sin thing.

You seem to be doing a good job of adding things to the story. I got nothing to add other than his patriot credentials seem to crush yours. So do you think his testimony is a lie?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-30-2019, 8:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
While that is a popular opinion about a war time president, I am very certain it did nothing to influence my vote.
Elections aren't won or lost on who you (or I) vote for Delta. Each side has its engaged citizens on lock. Elections are won and lost based on getting the seldom-voters to show up (or not show up). Both Trump and Obama did a good job of motivating a segment of the population to show up. And one could argue that the Russians did a decent job of getting folks to *not* show up.

But don't kid yourself that YOU matter on the outcome of the election. Your vote is already in the bank, as is mine.

Elections are won and lost by the airheads who don't pay attention and can or can't be bothered to show up.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-30-2019, 8:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Elections aren't won or lost on who you (or I) vote for Delta. Each side has its engaged citizens on lock. Elections are won and lost based on getting the seldom-voters to show up (or not show up). Both Trump and Obama did a good job of motivating a segment of the population to show up. And one could argue that the Russians did a decent job of getting folks to *not* show up.

But don't kid yourself that YOU matter on the outcome of the election. Your vote is already in the bank, as is mine.

Elections are won and lost by the airheads who don't pay attention and can or can't be bothered to show up.
funny that you write this because I had a similar write up started and moved on from it.

It is about turn out. Usually you will hear the same scare talking points re-cycled for each election year.

Interesting take that you actually believe Russians changed votes or kept people from showing up. That is laughable and mentally weak because they have been trying for every election sense they formed. Why is it now that you people believe this is so?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-30-2019, 8:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
So it's an original sin thing.

You seem to be doing a good job of adding things to the story. I got nothing to add other than his patriot credentials seem to crush yours. So do you think his testimony is a lie?
Funny, a person who I would pretty much think as anti military (you) is lecturing on someone in uniform being more of a patriot that someone else based on him wearing a uniform? Was not aware the democrat judged patriotism based on ones career choice. Good to know.

You guys seem to have a thing for believing what is a lie or not. You guys demonstrate over and over again that you cannot tell the difference between a lie, truth or difference of opinion. I think it is pretty clear this guy, just like Taylor, have an interest in their relationship with the Ukraine. Which I do find odd as they are supposed to serve America first, however it is what it is. The two people we are speaking about have made it clear that they have interests to keep Ukraine funded and to keep them in an alliance with the US. They have come forward to express concern over the president dragging the Ukraine into a one side or the other debate with American politics. So their stances on their love for the Ukraine is they don't want one party of the other to reward or punish the Ukraine government. I can buy that stance.

However we all know ambassadors are usually just rich guys who want to do either passionate things or control power. So I can see his love for the foreign country as he lives there for some time and he is about preserving that.

Military officers are supposed to serve at the pleasure of the President. They can be decommissioned at any time. Military officers are supposed to do what they president asks. That is where this guy is in hot water career wise and one can ask why does a career military officer have skin in the game on wanting the Ukraine to not get involved in our politics (their words). So, I can see from that perspective where the military guys patriotism absolutely will be questioned. Ukraine policy first not American policy first (weather you agree or not, the President is American policy). Either way, that guys career is over.

Regardless of these two's stances, fact remains. There is an actual criminal investigation going on. It has lead them to the Ukraine. The long standing tradition is to have the president talk to the leaders of any country they need our law enforcement to go into and have that leader introduce them to the appropriate people and ask for that support. That are all facts. All your wishing will not change how that is done.

Now you have two figures who come forward to say they were concerned over a foreign country over our own that they wanted said foreign country to not get punished by one party or the other. Their stance is not illegal and it is not illegal or improper for Trump to talk to said leaders to get our law enforcement into those countries to continue the investigations.

Right now, it looks more like obstruction of justice by the democrats because no matter how many people Schiff digs up to say they were concerned for the Ukraine, nothing illegal has been done.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-30-2019, 9:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Only people he looks bad to is the circle jerk crowd. According to you every Republican makes themselves look bad so at which point do we take your opinion on it seriously? At the end of the day, he is reversing course on the democrats policies of giving this country away to the third world and to the leftist in general. Sounds like a winner to me. Besides, you guy created him. You pushed him ahead in all coverage thinking that the people would sour on him due to his personality when the people were actually able to listen to the words and like his policies. This is what happens when you have a Jerry Springer crowd (you guys and the leftist media) trying to manipulate the adults in the room.
X2
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-30-2019, 9:13 AM Reply   
Quote:

Interesting take that you actually believe Russians changed votes or kept people from showing up. That is laughable and mentally weak because they have been trying for every election sense they formed. Why is it now that you people believe this is so?
I don’t think I have ever said that Russians “changed votes.” Surely trumps blue ribbon commission would’ve discovered that.

No doubt Russians *tried* to influence turnout.

Every individual claims to be impervious to advertising.

Yet multibillion dollar ad industry exists.

Was their influence determinative to election outcome? We will probably never know. Did they have “an influence?” Undoubtedly, yes.

None of this is profoundly different from the bs we’ve played for years (birther movement is certainly a good homegrown example of lies masquerading as facts to influence opinion).
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-30-2019, 9:30 AM Reply   
Quote:

BTW, it is odd that a lower level officer interjects himself into politics. Pretty much end of his career.
Why don't we add that being born in Russia and knowing the Ukraine language is virtually in his job description. Minimum standards for those with his job. Its why I hire Spanish speaking Mexicans delta, so they can communicate. The only lower level official interjecting himself into politics is the grifter, cant get any lower than that. I find it odd that the call details the WH released has been modified so trump does not look so bad. Cover-up is worse than the crime sometimes
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-30-2019, 10:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Funny, a person who I would pretty much think as anti military (you) is lecturing on someone in uniform being more of a patriot that someone else based on him wearing a uniform? Was not aware the democrat judged patriotism based on ones career choice. Good to know. Its comical you try to paint a Purple Heart recip as non-patriot, Most people believe a war hero is a patriot. Most people also believe a 5 time draft dodger that refuses to listen to "his Generals", bad mouths law enforcement, Cheats on his wife with porn stars and is forced to pay them off, pays for abortions, has 2 dozen sexual harassment suits against him, grabs pussys, Says he believes Vlad Putin over all his intelligence officers, tweets negative comments about FBI, CIA, and purple heart recipients you name it he disparages them and lies to americans..... isn't a patriot. Simple enough for you?

You guys seem to have a thing for believing what is a lie or not. You guys demonstrate over and over again that you cannot tell the difference between a lie, truth or difference of opinion. I think it is pretty clear this guy, just like Taylor, have an interest in their relationship with the Ukraine. Which I do find odd as they are supposed to serve America first, however it is what it is. The two people we are speaking about have made it clear that they have interests to keep Ukraine funded and to keep them in an alliance with the US. They have come forward to express concern over the president dragging the Ukraine into a one side or the other debate with American politics. So their stances on their love for the Ukraine is they don't want one party of the other to reward or punish the Ukraine government. I can buy that stance. That isn't the stance, your theory is flawed. The 2 people you speak of were following the official US Policy for Ukraine not their own. When you don't read their story, you miss fact like this. The official US policy was to fund the Ukraine Army so they could fight Russia. Trump was doing the opposite. So, who cant tell the difference between lie and truth?

However we all know ambassadors are usually just rich guys who want to do either passionate things or control power. So I can see his love for the foreign country as he lives there for some time and he is about preserving that. Well we do know that Sondland payed $1 Mil to trumps campaign to get the EU gig. So, why the hell was he working in Ukraine?

Military officers are supposed to serve at the pleasure of the President. They can be decommissioned at any time. Military officers are supposed to do what they president asks. That is where this guy is in hot water career wise and one can ask why does a career military officer have skin in the game on wanting the Ukraine to not get involved in our politics (their words). So, I can see from that perspective where the military guys patriotism absolutely will be questioned. Ukraine policy first not American policy first (weather you agree or not, the President is American policy). Either way, that guys career is over. A good military man does exactly what the president asks. I don't think you know or understand what this guys job was. Do you? Again you are confusing yourself. The official US policy on Ukraine was and is to assist them in their war with Russia. Trump and his teams goal was holding up the funding in order to get Ukraine to investigate his political rival. Not the same. By holding up the funding he was working for Russia (again) and not towards official US goals.

Regardless of these two's stances, fact remains. There is an actual criminal investigation going on. It has lead them to the Ukraine. The long standing tradition is to have the president talk to the leaders of any country they need our law enforcement to go into and have that leader introduce them to the appropriate people and ask for that support. That are all facts. All your wishing will not change how that is done. So then, of all the corruption in the world, trump was only interested in Ukraine and Biden. That's the worst corruption in the world to try to fix? Nonsense. He clearly was using Ukraine to further his crooked political career.

Now you have two figures who come forward to say they were concerned over a foreign country over our own that they wanted said foreign country to not get punished by one party or the other. Their stance is not illegal and it is not illegal or improper for Trump to talk to said leaders to get our law enforcement into those countries to continue the investigations. Its not 2. Please try to at least follow what is going on before trying to weave a tall tale. There have been 8. All their stories back the same story the whistle blower originally told, follows along with WH release of call too. In football, they have these people called referees. They call penalties on which ever team breaks a rule. You Saying these people are putting Ukraine interest in front of US is a bold lie. They are throwing down the flag because they call foul. Its not putting one govt ahead of another its doing what is right, fair and patriotic. It IS illegal and unethical for trump to blackmail another country for his own personal benefit.

Right now, it looks more like obstruction of justice by the democrats because no matter how many people Schiff digs up to say they were concerned for the Ukraine, nothing illegal has been done.

Remind me where you received your law degree. That looks like obstruction? Yet trump refuses to cooperate with any and all investigations, ALL OF THEM, Unilaterally. That's not obstruction? Must make him the biggest obstructor of justice in History. I would agree with you. So, that's all you can say? "It wasn't illegal"??? Good thing "a crime" is not necc to impeach a fat ass in the WH..
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-30-2019, 10:29 AM Reply   
If one thing is true in all of this, it’s this: I LOVE that libs are pissed and upset. #winning
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-30-2019, 10:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
If one thing is true in all of this, it’s this: I LOVE that libs are pissed and upset. #winning
Was that the topic of the sermon on Sunday. @Faux Christians
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-30-2019, 12:32 PM Reply   
think of how upset they will be when he gets 4 more years in the white house.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-30-2019, 1:41 PM Reply   
Thee Patriot.
https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...CqOJPrPHLq73xM
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-30-2019, 5:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Was that the topic of the sermon on Sunday. @Faux Christians
Enjoy your hatred as it continues to consume you. Meanwhile, I’ll continue to enjoy a happy life.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-31-2019, 1:35 AM Reply   
One more reason libs are gonna lose in 2020: Bad ideas.https://www.foxnews.com/politics/war...the-cost-issue
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-31-2019, 1:46 AM Reply   
...and then there’s this little nail in her coffin.

https://news.yahoo.com/dems-worry-wa...090052972.html
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-31-2019, 3:05 AM Reply   
I enjoy the republican handwringing and pearl clutching that accompanies a dem primary season. Lol guess what, just like republicans have to swear fealty to Grover Norquist / Obamacare repeal / overturning Roe, dems run to the left during primary season.

Both parties drift back to the middle come general election time and certainly in actual practice (trumps antics being the exception that proves my rule). Divided government also helps prevent drastic changes.

Even trump has raised taxes on some folks (SALT deduction cap anyone?).
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-31-2019, 4:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
I don’t think I have ever said that Russians “changed votes.” Surely trumps blue ribbon commission would’ve discovered that.

No doubt Russians *tried* to influence turnout.

Every individual claims to be impervious to advertising.

Yet multibillion dollar ad industry exists.

Was their influence determinative to election outcome? We will probably never know. Did they have “an influence?” Undoubtedly, yes.

None of this is profoundly different from the bs we’ve played for years (birther movement is certainly a good homegrown example of lies masquerading as facts to influence opinion).
Yes, the birther movement which like the Russian hoax was originally started by the Clintons. Oddly enough, I think we just found out who the devil is in all this. Seems to always come back to the Clintons. Hillary is starting her Russian stuff again. Not a Republican this time, but a democrat saying Gabbard is a Russian plant. At which point do people like sn95 realize these are just dangerous lies put in by political people. Study freaking history of how tyrants come to power.

I agree. They do spend millions on advertising and they do it for a reason. It is also the reason they can pay hundreds of people over 10 million a year to play games while everyone complains they can not afford healthcare. They can't afford healthcare because they are too busy getting money out of you to pay for advertising which is in turn turned over as billion dollar contracts to fund sports on TV. I am as guilty as the next, but it is what it is. Don't come to me though asking me to pay more taxes when everyone is giving their money away to that.

The Russians have been into our elections since they were formed. Heck man, they even had people at our secret facilities during WW2 stealing our atom bomb secrets. You don't think they are not here. When you guys talk about this stuff I feel like you have just went to the north pole and told a native that it is cold outside. You also have the French, English, Japan, China, Mexico, and almost every country trying to influence our elections. You guys don't bat an eye. You are so star struck by your new Russian discovery, that you don't give a crap that Mexico sends millions of people to our country to steel our cash to send it back and to vote in our elections in such a way that is favorable to Mexico. Who do you think benefits from an open border policy? Us or Mexico? You guys are worried about the wrong things.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-31-2019, 4:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
I enjoy the republican handwringing and pearl clutching that accompanies a dem primary season. Lol guess what, just like republicans have to swear fealty to Grover Norquist / Obamacare repeal / overturning Roe, dems run to the left during primary season.

Both parties drift back to the middle come general election time and certainly in actual practice (trumps antics being the exception that proves my rule). Divided government also helps prevent drastic changes.

Even trump has raised taxes on some folks (SALT deduction cap anyone?).
When I worked down by San Jose, I knew a couple people that literally voted that way. When a democrat was in the president, they would vote Republican for congress.

I don't believe the current batch of democrats are coming back to the center though. They have a lifetime of work showing they really do believe in their leftist ideals. It used to be that most Presidents actually had executive experience. I believe Obama was one of the only ones to not and he certainly drove leftist ideas and policy. They funny thing is people believed he would be anti war. That is a failure of democrats to really understand their history. Leftist ideas are usually centered around violence.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-31-2019, 4:44 AM Reply   
Rod, you should stop trafficking the lie that Bill and Hillary Clinton started the "birther" movement. You swear up and down you are not a liar, and I take you at your word, so I will assume you are misinformed.
https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...clinton-228304

The funny part is that you know full well that Trump is the king of the birther movement, even if he wasn't the originator of the idea... and yet somehow to you coming later absolves him of its disgusting lies... but when it comes to the Steele dossier (the raw intel of which continues to be proven true) which was originated by republicans and then picked up later by democrats, it's those that come later that are in the wrong. Seems you can't make up your mind or be consistent other than D BAD R GOOD
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-31-2019, 5:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Leftist ideas are usually centered around violence.
Totally! If there's one thing Marx said, it's "once the means of production have been seized, be sure to develop a really good drone program to kill terrorists half a world away."
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-31-2019, 8:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Rod, you should stop trafficking the lie that Bill and Hillary Clinton started the "birther" movement. You swear up and down you are not a liar, and I take you at your word, so I will assume you are misinformed.

The funny part is that you know full well that Trump is the king of the birther movement, even if he wasn't the originator of the idea... and yet somehow to you coming later absolves him of its disgusting lies... but when it comes to the Steele dossier (the raw intel of which continues to be proven true) which was originated by republicans and then picked up later by democrats, it's those that come later that are in the wrong. Seems you can't make up your mind or be consistent other than D BAD R GOOD
You are really slicing the line though. The article stated the campaign did not start it, but some hard core supporters of Clinton started it. Look man. These campaigns, when they don't want to be accused of going down the dirty rabbit hole, have their "supporter" put out the talking point. These "supporters" are working with the campaign. Trust me, if the candidate and supporters thought it would be bad for the candidate to say, the candidate would sent a memo to the "supporters". So, if you want to believe Hillary did not start it be my guest. We all know how these things work.

Yes Trump did use it. I still think a guy coming out of left field like that is a bit fishy in my opinion but whatever.

So ..... do you believe Gabbard is a Russian plant? She is currently a military officer if I recall. Don't democrats believe her to be a patriot? She has a uniform to prove it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-31-2019, 8:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Totally! If there's one thing Marx said, it's "once the means of production have been seized, be sure to develop a really good drone program to kill terrorists half a world away."
I guess that could be the post modern version of his and other leftist deeds.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-31-2019, 8:40 AM Reply   
Quote:

Also, the steele dossier is not being proven true. It was that stuff that has led to a criminal investigation. It used Russian and Ukraine sources to make up the body of it. The Republicans started it, however they must have dropped it when there was nothing there to use or they would have used it against him. certainly no talk of Russian Trolls getting Trump the nomination now was there? The American media pretty much pushed him out front where we the public got to hear his actual plans and they really hit home for people.

Clinton picked it up and sounds like they sent this guy (a foreign agent) even further to make up details from foreign agents.

You are pretty correct at this point. D is bad at this point. At one time D meant they would stick up for your rights even when it was not popular. They would look out for labor in an honest way. Take on bullies. Though I could never get behind their racists/class talk and policies. Now they are the silence anyone they disagree with and sell America to the third world. R equals, not going to sell the country to the third world in the name of some fake environmental religion. Still actually supports America and our culture. Have general expectations and not pander to color or economic status. R's are not perfect, but at least they are for us as a country. I will take saving our country and our people first, then argue about the other stuff again later.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-31-2019, 8:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Actually. Marx just would have used that to murder his own people. What was it? 14 million or so of his people that the communists murdered for not towing the party line?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-31-2019, 8:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why don't we add that being born in Russia and knowing the Ukraine language is virtually in his job description. Minimum standards for those with his job. Its why I hire Spanish speaking Mexicans delta, so they can communicate. The only lower level official interjecting himself into politics is the grifter, cant get any lower than that. I find it odd that the call details the WH released has been modified so trump does not look so bad. Cover-up is worse than the crime sometimes
Considering your democrat pals that orchistrated the Russian hoax seem to have been caught changing questions around answers that were given in interviews with Paige, I don't think I would die on that hill. Odd, since you are so into truth, I figured you would be on this page talking about how the FBI changed questions and made up answers in the notes that they used to charge Paige with lying to the FBI?

Why don't you just hire Americans. They would all speak English and you would be done? They are working in America.

Do I need to refer you to the duties of the President again. It is posted above. The President is a political appointment made by the people. No matter how much you want to twist the truth to how government actually works, the President is the foreign policy, he is a political appointment, Army officers absolutely, 100% are not to be openly into politics. Type all you want, that guys career is over.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-31-2019, 8:51 AM Reply   
HAHAHA after days of the left raising Tim Morrison as a national hero who's going to testify against Trump & the republicans were smearing an American patriot he shows up & says "I want to stress, nothing illegal happened on that phone call". Keep sniffing & eating your glue libbys
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-31-2019, 8:59 AM Reply   
Quote:

Remind me where you received your law degree. That looks like obstruction? Yet trump refuses to cooperate with any and all investigations, ALL OF THEM, Unilaterally. That's not obstruction? Must make him the biggest obstructor of justice in History. I would agree with you. So, that's all you can say? "It wasn't illegal"??? Good thing "a crime" is not necc to impeach a fat ass in the WH..
You don't understand the first thing about separation of powers and you don't even know what impeachment is do you? You are the one who famously believes if someone is under investigation, they must be guilty. Now you also believe that if someone defends themselves, they must be guilty. Your leftist overlords are proud of you.

Usually it is something very personal to someone if they are as charged as you about all this. If I were a betting man, I'm pretty sure at this point if Trump stops the illegals, your income stream will dry up. That is why you said you were a Republican before because you believed Republicans were going to help line your pocket. That is why you are so deranged.

BTW, Impeachment does not remove the president. That is what is so Fing funny with your derangement. He will not even be removed. You are going to look up and he is still president after all this pissing and moaning. You are going to certainly type in all caps at that point while you tell us he did something illegal by still being president. I will be here to laugh at you.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-31-2019, 2:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Funny, a person who I would pretty much think as anti military (you) is lecturing on someone in uniform being more of a patriot that someone else based on him wearing a uniform? Was not aware the democrat judged patriotism based on ones career choice. Good to know.

You guys seem to have a thing for believing what is a lie or not. You guys demonstrate over and over again that you cannot tell the difference between a lie, truth or difference of opinion. I think it is pretty clear this guy, just like Taylor, have an interest in their relationship with the Ukraine. Which I do find odd as they are supposed to serve America first, however it is what it is. The two people we are speaking about have made it clear that they have interests to keep Ukraine funded and to keep them in an alliance with the US. They have come forward to express concern over the president dragging the Ukraine into a one side or the other debate with American politics. So their stances on their love for the Ukraine is they don't want one party of the other to reward or punish the Ukraine government. I can buy that stance.

However we all know ambassadors are usually just rich guys who want to do either passionate things or control power. So I can see his love for the foreign country as he lives there for some time and he is about preserving that.

Military officers are supposed to serve at the pleasure of the President. They can be decommissioned at any time. Military officers are supposed to do what they president asks. That is where this guy is in hot water career wise and one can ask why does a career military officer have skin in the game on wanting the Ukraine to not get involved in our politics (their words). So, I can see from that perspective where the military guys patriotism absolutely will be questioned. Ukraine policy first not American policy first (weather you agree or not, the President is American policy). Either way, that guys career is over.

Regardless of these two's stances, fact remains. There is an actual criminal investigation going on. It has lead them to the Ukraine. The long standing tradition is to have the president talk to the leaders of any country they need our law enforcement to go into and have that leader introduce them to the appropriate people and ask for that support. That are all facts. All your wishing will not change how that is done.

Now you have two figures who come forward to say they were concerned over a foreign country over our own that they wanted said foreign country to not get punished by one party or the other. Their stance is not illegal and it is not illegal or improper for Trump to talk to said leaders to get our law enforcement into those countries to continue the investigations.

Asking if you thought he was lying was a yes or no question.

Although I do somewhat expect it, I wasn't really looking for a bunch of verbal diarrhea about "youse guys". But based on your comments, it appears that you aren't concerned about differentiating truth and fiction. Of maybe I just can't parse your poor use of English.

"You guys seem to have a thing for believing what is a lie or not."

Delta you're a dumba$$. Pure and simple. You can't even respond to the individual talking to you because you're so f**king stupid. Instead you tell blatant and conspicuous lies by making blanket accusations that are well..... retarded.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-01-2019, 5:22 PM Reply   
US debt cracked $23T yesterday. Trump is doing a great job!