Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 27, 2008

Old     (quickpilot1010)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-13-2008, 10:58 AM Reply   
just got some brand new 3ds bindings, they are impossible to get into as i expected, any ideas on how to break them in?
Old     (midwesthouse)      Join Date: Nov 2006       03-13-2008, 11:35 AM Reply   
I had the same problem. I put laundry detergent (the liquid kind) on my feet and squeezed in. Just wear them around the house and they will slowly break in.
Old     (xbones)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-13-2008, 1:16 PM Reply   
Wear them :-)

Not to be a dick...but I had to struggle through about 10 painstaking sets before mine were right. I never thought it would happen and I almost got rid of them...now they're money.
Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       03-13-2008, 1:34 PM Reply   
tweak those suckers and if you REALLY want to, while your watchin some TV, slide in those things and just work em back and forth. once they get broken in, those suckers are AMAZING!
Old     (midwesthouse)      Join Date: Nov 2006       03-13-2008, 1:38 PM Reply   
I had the exact same problem with my old black 3DS and after 1/4 season they were perfect. Then the one of the lace loops broke. Pro: got brand new 07's. Con: I'm still breaking them in.
Old    nwwakerider            03-13-2008, 2:01 PM Reply   
i got the 3ds bindings last year and it took 5 sets for them to break in. they are super comfy now though. i love them. i wore them around my house for a while too. use soap to get in, that helped me
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       03-14-2008, 1:52 PM Reply   
Fill up your bath tub with hot hot water and put your bindings on and plop your feet in the hot water.
Old    sealyon.net            03-14-2008, 2:46 PM Reply   
Mine were'nt that bad to get in but the neck will be easier to get into after a few sets.
They are really great boots.
Old    K.B.C.            03-14-2008, 2:56 PM Reply   
"Fill up your bath tub with hot hot water and put your bindings on and plop your feet in the hot water" -this defintely helps

They do take a while to break in. Mine we're ideal about half way through the season.
Old     (beef)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-14-2008, 4:59 PM Reply   
I don't get it, I don't recall any problem getting into mine from the beginning. Just dipped the board in the lake before sliding in. I love 'em.