Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 27, 2008

Old     (shon_g)      Join Date: Apr 2007       03-12-2008, 6:01 PM Reply   
Has anyone rode this board? New shape this year for Gator..Looks like a fun shape!
Old     (bhog)      Join Date: Jul 2006       03-12-2008, 6:32 PM Reply   
I am interested in this board also.
Old     (whitie)      Join Date: Jul 2004       03-12-2008, 8:31 PM Reply   
Its a great shape I only got one set on it but it got potential.
Old     (robertr720)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-13-2008, 8:59 AM Reply   
My buddy Fatchew Wendell just got the hook up with Gator and Helium and that is board that he choose. He got the smaller size 135 I think. He loves it cause of the way that it cuts into the wake. He takes EVERYTHING out into the flats and likes a 3 stage board. He came from the Premier and said that it is similar in the pop that it gets but is faster and lands smoother. He is riding it with the smallest center fin that Gator offers. That is all I know about it besides that it looks dope and is very light and the variable edge rail makes it seem like it will hold its own on sliders too.
Old     (oaboards)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-13-2008, 12:24 PM Reply   
Aww man i would love to ride that board this weekend....
Old     (kylerattray)      Join Date: Mar 2008       03-13-2008, 2:21 PM Reply   
Hey guys, The prospect is something you all should try if you get a chance! I spent all winter building this thing and it turned out amazing! its a board that anyone can hop on and ride right away with out having to "get use to it" too much. Its a wide board so its also something the bigger guys should look at for 08. Hit me up with any questions or comments any one has about it. I'm really excited about this board and i really want to know what people think about it!! Let me know!!
Old     (bouvs)      Join Date: Jul 2007       03-13-2008, 3:02 PM Reply   
This board looks totally sick, I can't wait to give it a test run.
Old     (oaboards)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-13-2008, 3:15 PM Reply   
Kyle...can the board be ridden smaller because of the width? Witch one should a guy about 165 lbs be on?
Old     (tonis)      Join Date: Mar 2005       03-13-2008, 6:03 PM Reply   
Haven't ridin it, but the Ricky G graphics are ill!
Old     (o2binvallarta)      Join Date: Jul 2006       03-13-2008, 6:44 PM Reply   
I just got back from The Boarding School and, although I didn't get a chance to ride the board, I did get a chance to see Kyle breaking in the board and his re-built knee. The board is sa-weet looking and judging from Kyle's Mexican Rolls, and other bag of tricks, has crazy pop!

Kyle, thanks again for a great week!
Old     (kylerattray)      Join Date: Mar 2008       03-14-2008, 10:07 AM Reply   
Ya the board could be ridden smaller, but i guy of your weight, i'd say the 136 size would be just fine for you.
bill hope you had fun last week,