Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-01-2019, 12:42 PM Reply   
Hey has anyone see this guy? He bought @ auction for 22k this Super Air 230. It looks like it was flooded and the Rolled

In my opinion this guy is "very optimistic" , He bought something & it seems he has little to no Idea what he is in for. I love how he is going over the damage. Example in video #2 where HUGE structural damage has occurred at the Tower & the deck. I love he talks about that he dosen't know how he is gonna repair the "GELL GOAT" at the 6:55 portion in the #2 video, BRO you got more then Gel coat issues, Your Deck is cracked in 1/2 LOL LOL LOL The Fact that he is "Detailing the Boat" instead of ripping the entire thing down to nothing and then starting I find very funny, Its like your house has just burnt down and your out mowing the lawn. That said anything can be fixed or repaired, but my gut tells me this guys finished product is NOT gonna be what I would consider a Certified Used Boat LOL LOL

Video #1 https://youtu.be/RgyZ7pcD5eE
Video #2 https://youtu.be/dNGNhTFIBVU

This Boat looks like a good job for "Da Moose", Im sure he could fix up the cracks and Gell coat

Ok on a serious note. I hope this guy can get this boat going. I'm Serious I hope this guy makes me look stupid and fixes this thing up and gets everything to work. If you have ever seen Rich Rebuilds on You Tube where he totally rebuilds Tesla's my fingers crossed that this guy can get this Nautique all dialed in. This should be a interesting Series Im gonna Subscribe, hope you do to