Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (hunter991)      Join Date: Jul 2016       10-18-2016, 8:44 AM Reply   
Anyone have opinions on Sanger boats? I have a MC 2006 X2, and we are looking to upgrade. Found a good deal on a 2016 v215 XTZ w/surf package. I know nothing about Sanger. But the boat is fairly loaded.

They look to have less freeboard which i am not sure is a good thing. We surf primarily with wake boarding as our 2nd hobby. We want to make sure we buy the right boat. Boat has the Indmar 5.7.

Any thoughts on Sanger? i know its a small company with less dealer support which is a concern, but can use the dealer that is selling it.. just a further drive.

Still pricing an Axis A20 and Moomba Mondo.
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-18-2016, 9:53 AM Reply   
If you primarily surf Supreme should most definitely be on you radar the s226 and s238 will out surf any of the boats you have listed
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-18-2016, 10:03 AM Reply   
solid boats, hulls are hand laid glass. won't find a better built boat for the $$$. wrapping up 3rd year with my 230.

Freeboard: these big freeboard boats that you need a ladder to climb into are missing one thing - someone who knows how drive a boat. Never take water over the bow on mine and we surf with 3000 lbs. I regularly teach new drivers what to do and not to do, they're good to go with about 3 minutes of instruction.

If you can get over limited dealer network and are fairly close to west coast where they're made, they'd be a front runner in my book. Can get a LOT of boat for $75K new with warranty, custom gel, tower and other options you name it. Other than swivel racks, there's nothing on the new boats I even want.
Old     (ATB0713)      Join Date: Oct 2013 Location: Massachusetts       10-18-2016, 10:58 AM Reply   
I have a 1997 V210. It has been the most durable, reliable, and satisfying boat on our lake. I live in MA and have traveled with it to NH, ME & VT a fair amount over the years and its been awesome! Upgrading the interior to Sea Dek. We thought about upgrading to the NXT this season, but decided against it because our Sanger has been so reliable! Just took it out of the water, getting it ready for its 20th season...

We use an old school skylon, load it up with 2 500lbs sacks in the back compartments, 1 1200 dorito sack in the front and the wake is about knee high.
Old     (hunter991)      Join Date: Jul 2016       10-18-2016, 11:23 AM Reply   
Does anyone know if this boat would fit in a 7' garage with the tower down?
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-18-2016, 1:18 PM Reply   
No, but I can tell you my 230 would not fit, it was too tall. Had to have the tower legs modified to fit by cutting about 6 inches off the front legs and sleeving with a smaller diameter piece. works great, no noise whatsoever. Bought mine without test fitting, but would do it all over again.
Old     (CALIV210)      Join Date: Jun 2015       10-18-2016, 1:20 PM Reply   
I love my Sanger ...the trim may not be as fancy as some but the build quality is second to none . Also they almost always have the cleanest looking lines especially sacked out . Check out the slumpin Sangers thread
Old     (RPM_DLX)      Join Date: Jul 2010       10-18-2016, 9:47 PM Reply   
I love my Sanger v215. It's my second Sanger and I would easily buy a third. I would fit my 215 under a seven foot garage door but with work. Not all seven foot doors are really seven feet so measure. Mine was around 81" and if I folded the tower, unscrewed the pivot bolts and rested the tower speakers about 8" above the seats it would. My new house I'm in escrow on has closer to 84"but there's rv access too.
Old     (rallyart)      Join Date: Nov 2006       10-20-2016, 9:46 PM Reply   
Compared to your X2, the 215 will have a much smoother ride. The freeboard is relatively low, which is good and bad for different purposes but it's fine for surfing with lots of weight. You sit lower into the boat on a Sanger than you do on most hulls so, from the inside, you won't notice the freeboard on seat backs etc. They like lots of list if you are using just weight.
Can't help with the garage height though. Mine has the old Chubby tower and it would never get through a 7' door. I know the new ones are much better.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-21-2016, 7:15 AM Reply   
with the forward swooping towers or whatever they're called, I'd bet they can fit under 7'. Call Sanger, I'm sure they know for sure
Old     (tweeder)      Join Date: Aug 2015       10-21-2016, 7:35 AM Reply   
The low freeboard thing on the Sanger isn't that big of a deal. You can get away with less free board on a deep V boat because of how you want the hull sitting in the water for surfing. Flat bottom boats with surf devices need a lot of freeboard because you don't list them while surfing.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-21-2016, 8:30 AM Reply   
^true. better rough water ride as well
Old    dreamboat1            10-22-2016, 6:35 AM Reply   
I went with a Sanger I was originally after a AXIS but after all the research you can't beat a Sanger for the money. You can go on YouTube or their website they have videos of some of their in house work. They aren't a very big company with lots of corporate overhead like some of the major brands out there. I believe they complete about two Sangers a week from what I've been told. And the simplicity I love about them I can't see myself needing all these high tech touch screens and modes that I would never use. Good luck !
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-25-2016, 5:08 AM Reply   
Saw this on Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BL-NDuEjc0j/
Apolo tower. Folds to the windshield

Last edited by denverd1; 10-25-2016 at 5:11 AM.
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-25-2016, 5:59 AM Reply   
Cole good thing you bought when you did looks like Sanger now has a digital dash as well
Attached Images

Old     (hunter991)      Join Date: Jul 2016       10-25-2016, 6:30 AM Reply   
In what size garage? we have a 7' door and still don't think it will fit. Believe it or not, the wife said if i find a new boat that fits in the garage i can order it. That is her only requirement. We have an HOA that doesn't allow boats in the driveway.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-25-2016, 7:29 AM Reply   
Well, they specifically said it would fit a 7' garage... soo...... call them!
Old     (Lemonade)      Join Date: May 2015       10-25-2016, 7:56 AM Reply   
That dash and tower really update the classic Sanger look, only thing they could do to really keep up with the joneses is having some rear facing seat-back's like Malibu/Axis have amidships.
Old     (hunter991)      Join Date: Jul 2016       10-25-2016, 8:50 AM Reply   
where does it say it fits in a 7' garage?
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-25-2016, 8:54 AM Reply   
instagram.

If I were anywhere CLOSE to buying a boat, I'd call them! rather than trust some silly goose on the damn interwebz bro. pick up the phone.
Old     (hunter991)      Join Date: Jul 2016       10-25-2016, 8:57 AM Reply   
i just contacted Sanger directly about it.. haven't heard back yet. This would be very interesting as i would highly consider them in my purchase.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-25-2016, 9:00 AM Reply   
if you click the pic I linked, and no you don't need an IG account, you can see how flat if folds.
Old     (hunter991)      Join Date: Jul 2016       10-25-2016, 9:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd1 View Post
if you click the pic I linked, and no you don't need an IG account, you can see how flat if folds.
didn't work for me, i do not have an account.
Old     (hunter991)      Join Date: Jul 2016       10-25-2016, 9:10 AM Reply   
signed up, got to see the pic of it folded down.
Old     (SHotz__21)      Join Date: Aug 2016       10-25-2016, 9:39 AM Reply   

Here ya go
Old     (hunter991)      Join Date: Jul 2016       10-25-2016, 12:22 PM Reply   
thanks. If this fits in my garage, i may have a new one on order. We will see.
Old     (CALIV210)      Join Date: Jun 2015       10-25-2016, 12:50 PM Reply   
Remember you got a couple inches to play with by letting air out of the tires lol
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-25-2016, 12:59 PM Reply   
there ya go. was in and out of meetings or I would've posted it.

tower looks like it has some assist springs in it as well.
Old     (RPM_DLX)      Join Date: Jul 2010       10-26-2016, 7:48 AM Reply   
That new Apollo tower looks like it would allow a V215 to fit easily under a 7' garage door. On my 05 V215, its the arms on the proflight tower that stick up that have clearance issues. Just make note that the picture is of the new tower and you would need to make sure the boat has that new tower. I am not sure they are to dealers yet since they just started showing the pictures on FB and instagram a few days ago of what is coming. Also, make sure you get a clearance height dimension. Not all 7' garage doors are actually 7' in height at the opening. My old garage door was a 7' garage door but the opening height was only 81". Three inches doesn't sound like a lot until you start backing a boat up in there. Also, take a look at your garage door opener and make sure the metal linkage bracket will clear. This has a tendency to be your low point and may want to hit the boat. I changed my garage door opener out to one of these side mount units and was the best money I put into my garage. I'm buying a new house and will be immediately be changing one of the garage door openers to this.

https://www.liftmaster.com/for-homes...ies/model-8500
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       11-08-2016, 8:28 AM Reply   
^ cool door lift. Yea I had to modify the front legs on my pro flight. I've posted the pics before but can do it again if yall want to see. Cut about 5" off the front legs, then sleeved them. I use a 3 1/2" bolt to hold the 2 pieces together. no noise or shakes. solid and works great to fit a pre-apollo tower under a 7' G door. Lmk if yall want pics
Old     (saberworks)      Join Date: Sep 2010       11-08-2016, 9:27 AM Reply   
I got one of those garage door openers when I built my garage a few years ago. It's really nice. Quiet. It has a separate deadbolt lock that actuates electronically, automatically. No complaints when using it for new construction. If you're going to retrofit, you may need an extension cord or need to install a new outlet if you don't have one near the door.
Old     (Mike88)      Join Date: Aug 2016       11-08-2016, 2:20 PM Reply   
If you are primery surfing, want to surf alot and progress. Personally sanger will not be my first choice. They are really great boats seriously they are well built and its a good allaround boat. Surf/wake system is ok, but not awesome. Its perfect for family that want to have fun but for the same budget or a couple bucks higher i would go all the way with Tige. I can tell you the alphaZ tower that come with the big models dont fit in 7ft door. But the tige R series yes and all the 2017 too because the tower is totally redesign for all model and now electric. Im sure it fit in 7' but do your research! Tige is the No1 surf boat on the market, any other cant compete with the tige surf wave with the stock weight, they have the finest imterior and witj tje full 5year warranty its perfect.
Old     (Mike88)      Join Date: Aug 2016       11-08-2016, 3:10 PM Reply   
I will forget axis for primary surfing.. and i prefer sanger, you have more for your money. For moomba and sanger for me they are similar. Just moomba have many dealers so its easier when you have trouble. But if you have a sanger retailer near its not really a concern. The two are good boats, good all around. If i had to choose between the 2 i'll go with the one i physicaly prefer
Old     (SoulSurfer)      Join Date: Oct 2016       11-08-2016, 5:14 PM Reply   
I've heard nothing bad about Sanger and they definitely do make some very nice looking boats. In the same general category of low-volume but well-built boats with a bit less of the 'high tech" driver interface stuff than the more mainstream brands, I'd also recommend considering MB Sports. We have a 2016 MB F22 and absolutely love it.
Old     (SoulSurfer)      Join Date: Oct 2016       11-08-2016, 5:16 PM Reply   
Oh wait...I see that it has to fit in a 7 foot garage. I doubt an MB would fit.
Old     (hunter991)      Join Date: Jul 2016       11-09-2016, 5:20 AM Reply   
And not a single MB dealer in Wisconsin anyway.
Old     (Mike88)      Join Date: Aug 2016       11-09-2016, 10:44 AM Reply   
Yeah.. thats MB's issues. I love mb boats but like sanger they have no deaers! And when you buy a long time boat you have to count on your dealer because you will return there no doubt. For me Its really important to have a good service. sometimes you have questions and its realy nice when the seller is tjere for you. Not just a number.. you gonna have to make several maintenance thru years and warranty issue happen sometimes too! Its part of buting a boat and when you jave to make a 8hours road trip to travel the boat its not nessecary a good thing!

Last edited by Mike88; 11-09-2016 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Tapping error
Old     (BurnMac42)      Join Date: May 2015       11-09-2016, 11:12 AM Reply   
A Tige Z1 w/ Alpha Z tower & 14" trailer wheels will fit in a 7ft garage door. So will a 2017 R21.....

Not saying those are your top choices (although I highly recommend considering them) they will in fact fit in a standard garage. I was worried about this exact issue 2 months ago when I was waiting on taking delivery of my R21 but it fits w/ a couple inches to spare....
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       11-09-2016, 11:59 AM Reply   
I've had my Sanger for years put 100 hours or so a year on it and I've never needed a Sanger dealer. The boat hull you are unlikely to have issues with. The engines are serviced by any mercruiser dealer (5000+nationwide) or Indmar or PCM or whatever power is in your custom Sanger.
Old     (hunter991)      Join Date: Jul 2016       11-09-2016, 1:35 PM Reply   
The nice thing is, i have a tige dealer close to me.. only 40 min away from where i store my boat. I just haven't heard anything positive about tige so i wasn't considering them.
Old     (Mike88)      Join Date: Aug 2016       11-09-2016, 2:36 PM Reply   
You live beside a tige dealer and never thought about them!? Why? After testing most of all wake boats when i was riding for ronix i can assure you that any boat cant compete with tige for surfing haha.. they have the best high quality interior and the best surf wave on the market and since '16 they offer full 5warranty. for me that was their only issue! Like i said all boat can have a big surf wake but most of them put 3 500pounds of weight.. you take a Tige Rz2 with the stock ballast total 2 200pounds if im right and your wave is way better then any other boat with 1000pounds more cause of the hull design. Its a BIG fuel saver. But tige is not a top notch wakeboard boat. Each boat have their positive and negative. Some like axis are made for wakeboard and some like Tige are made for wakesurf. I surf 80% of the time so my first choice was tige and i test drove maybe 5 different before purshace mine. Axis, Centurion, Moomba, MB and Tige. If you want i wrote a thread this summer here named My top3 2016 boat. Go read it if you want i explain and compare everything between them. Personally a have an RZR 2016 with the single wheel trailer and with the tower down to his max it mesure EXACTLY 89" .. so it aint fitting in a 7' door.. dont know what Matt talking about.. i just stored it last week and had to change my storage place because the garage door had 7' but for 2017 the alpha tower drop down forward so im pretty sure they have correct this issue of height

Last edited by Mike88; 11-09-2016 at 2:38 PM. Reason: Tapping
Old     (Mike88)      Join Date: Aug 2016       11-09-2016, 3:10 PM Reply   
dont know why but on wakeworld you have not much tige customer. We are pretty much more on Tigeowners if you want more infos! Their price are very copetitive in off season, very well built boat you pay the price but you have the quality too, some poeple talk they are a little bit more sensitive cause of the hull.. and tjats thru if you are the kind of men who always invite 8person on your boat you will peobably need to dispatch people little more than a axis for exemple. But im always in my boat with my gf and my little boy so that wasnt an issue for me, i think its not an issue neither.. if you want the best surfwave on the market its normal to have some sacrifice to make! The surf system is very on point if i can say it like that haha. Tons of setting its not a one touch button and tje perfect wave appears. The perfect wave take time to optimize it and thats what i love from tige you can set everything for your felling and how you like your personal wave and when you got your dream wave you save it! And after you only have to load it and you can do it for 8person. Unless all other boat with surfsystem you press the botton and thats the wave you have.
Old     (Mike88)      Join Date: Aug 2016       11-09-2016, 3:15 PM Reply   
Oh and excuse me! To Matt too.. i just went checkout the sizes and the hull of RZ series are a little more deeper than the Z.. so yes probably the Z1 will pass
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-09-2016, 8:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnMac42 View Post
A Tige Z1 w/ Alpha Z tower & 14" trailer wheels will fit in a 7ft garage door. So will a 2017 R21.....

Not saying those are your top choices (although I highly recommend considering them) they will in fact fit in a standard garage. I was worried about this exact issue 2 months ago when I was waiting on taking delivery of my R21 but it fits w/ a couple inches to spare....

I would have never guessed a Z1/R21 would make 7ftr. That's a huge 21ft'r. That's great feature.
Old     (Redheadd)      Join Date: Apr 2014       11-20-2016, 6:19 PM Reply   
So Mike you like tige?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-21-2016, 5:17 AM Reply   
if you plan on keeping your boat for awhile, get what you want and don't look back, if you plan on flipping it every 3 or 4 years, the sanger will be harder to move, Not because of quality, just limited market and many don't know the exist. I have seen one on our lake, person was from Northern cal and brought it with him, older mid 2000's boat, So in certain area's of the country its a unicorn.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       11-21-2016, 1:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redheadd View Post
So Mike you like tige?
thats what I gathered as well. Hard to say for sure what he's talking about
Old     (BurnMac42)      Join Date: May 2015       11-21-2016, 4:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
I would have never guessed a Z1/R21 would make 7ftr. That's a huge 21ft'r. That's great feature.
Yeah dude....Another local guy has a Z1 w/ Alpha Z and his BARELY fits but it still fits...I contacted Tige and they assured me that an R21 with 14" rims would fit in a 7 footer....they were right...

Its most definitely a HUGE selling point considering the amazing wave the Z1/R21 hull puts out AND fits under a 7 ft door.....I am beyond excited with my R21....can't wait to have a full season on her next summer!
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       11-22-2016, 8:27 AM Reply   
From this I gather that you should go with a Tige because you are close to the Tige dealer and since the boat will spend alot of time at the dealer that is a HUGE selling feature of a Tige
Old     (BurnMac42)      Join Date: May 2015       11-22-2016, 8:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bftskir View Post
From this I gather that you should go with a Tige because you are close to the Tige dealer and since the boat will spend alot of time at the dealer that is a HUGE selling feature of a Tige
Cool story bro...you should tell it again...
Old     (hunter991)      Join Date: Jul 2016       11-22-2016, 8:48 AM Reply   
the boat will spend a lot of time at the dealer?
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       11-22-2016, 9:02 AM Reply   
A Sanger won't
Old     (Redheadd)      Join Date: Apr 2014       11-22-2016, 9:18 AM Reply   
tige is a grade A piece of ****. Just sayin.
Old     (hunter991)      Join Date: Jul 2016       11-22-2016, 10:27 AM Reply   
What makes them such a POS? i haven't heard that about Tige
Old     (Redheadd)      Join Date: Apr 2014       11-22-2016, 10:47 AM Reply   
I don't know really. Just figured I'd throw out a line to see if I get any bites.
Old     (Mike88)      Join Date: Aug 2016       11-22-2016, 2:56 PM Reply   
Personally yeah tige makes the best boafs out here Red. I was riding for ronix back in the days so i had the chance to be paid for
Trying almost all version of any brand wake boat. With years i've built a preference but not for tige.. before 2013 tige wasnt the best boat and certainly not for wakeboard! But when i change my boat for a new past few months i test drove like 5 different and really analyse them before making my choice and yeah i bought a tige. Since 2014 the very only negative a had for tige instead the ordinary wake for wakeboard was the warranty. But they in 2016 they offer the full 5years like malibu's so they get rid of their only negative point haha..
if you primary surfing hell yeah tige is the best but if you prefer wakeboarding or 50-50 you may be prefer an all around boat.
Old     (Mike88)      Join Date: Aug 2016       11-22-2016, 3:14 PM Reply   
I've wrote a full review of my top 3 2016 boat here on wakeworld that explain and compare them on every points.
Interior is just awesome and leather is very resistant compare to other.
Everything on a tige is well thinking thats why i love them.
Many people dont like them for many reasons.
- They are more expensive, but you pay for quality not just the name
- They are sensitive, yeah the convex hull make the boat a little bit more sensitive to weight when you have 9 big guys on the boat.. and im totally ageed with that if you want a boat to party and just spend time drinking with your crew, listen loud music and do surf go malibu moomba lol its made for that.
When you bought a tige its for surfing, real wakesurfing and you cant have everything. If you want the best surf wave on the market you have to sacrifice a little bit!
- Their wakeboard wave is a mess. Yeah that too.. but when you surf 90% of the time a wakeboard wave is not very important. The wake wave is really descent tho. Just not better than a Axis cause axis is made for wakeboard like tige is made for wakesurf.
- they have lots of electronics. Instead but since 2016 they offer a full 5years warranty so its a big pos! And sincerely i have not seen mich more trouble with a tige than any other brand. Every boats have their pos and neg, and every brand have issues
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       11-22-2016, 4:14 PM Reply   
Blah blah blah...never drove a Sanger
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       11-22-2016, 4:16 PM Reply   
I'm sure that Tige leather is awesome
Old     (Mike88)      Join Date: Aug 2016       11-22-2016, 7:23 PM Reply   
No you right! Never drove a sanger hahaha.. even never saw one in my entire life.. i dont know if is a good or bad thing haha
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       11-23-2016, 8:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike88 View Post
No you right! Never drove a sanger hahaha.. even never saw one in my entire life.. i dont know if is a good or bad thing haha

Um.... this thread is about Sangers dude
Old     (hunter991)      Join Date: Jul 2016       11-23-2016, 9:11 AM Reply   
as the OP of the thread, i have kind ruled them out.. no dealer support anywhere near me which is important. I don't want to drive it 2.5 hours to get something looked at. I have to stick with something close which is Tige, Axis, or MC.
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       11-23-2016, 9:22 AM Reply   
I think you said the Sanger you were looking at had an indmar 5.7....Any dealer offering Indmar service will provide service. Why do you think you need a dealer?
Old     (Mike88)      Join Date: Aug 2016       11-23-2016, 1:19 PM Reply   
Hunter has a really good point, driving 3hours away for services aint that fun.. yeah of curse maybe its just once a years but its a 5hour trip.. a boat is a boat and when you planning to keep it 10 years (for example) you might accept the fact that sometimes the boat will have some issues. Its just normal even if its a really small thing . I dont really know with other brand but for my tige the first complete service at 15hours was include and the second oil change at 25h too.. dont think any dealer would honor that! you will have to go where you bought your boat for that kind of deal. And sincerely its pretty rare you have issues with indmar motors. They are really well built and i almost never seen someone who had problem with the motor. Problems are more with leather, buttons, ballast plugs or electronics and things like that. And for another time you going to be forced to go at your dealer to honor the warranty.
Old     (Mike88)      Join Date: Aug 2016       11-23-2016, 1:57 PM Reply   
All brand have their pos and neg and this is exactly why each brand are kind of equal on the "issues". Some people will have lots of problems with a tige and another one will just have to make oil changes in his 10years. Same thing with all other brand too. Axis are known as the leather and stress cracks issue but malibus are the top lined in customer service. 90% of the time when a bu's have a problem and it takes more than 2days they give you another similar boat for the time you wait. And tige they have more problems with electronic i aint afraid to say it. Axis have no electronics Seriously 0 all buttons and yeah its a good point for axis! But still i liked more the wave of tige and seriously the tige touch is just insane and covered for 5years so.
I saw one guy on the tige forum that his tige touch screen was lagging a little bit after 3years, they just had to reflash the comp and thats it. 5min and its done. And still 3hours away for a 5minutes job.
I dont want to push you on any brand seriously haha.. its all my personal choices and i just want to help you the same way that others on wakeworld helped me with my new boat 6months ago!
Go try them Its the best way.
But MC i will forget that.. so expensive for what they give and when you choose the "economic" nxt i think is like buying a cardboard box haha sorry no offense.
You will realise it when you gonna be in it.
Same thing for axis, really good boats. Wakeboard wave is awesome. For my opinion i prefered the look of axis over all. Maybe Cause its aggresive and im kind of young haha. But when i entered in it its like.. cheaper. Heard alot of leather decoloration with years and realise why just touching the seats. Leather is very thin, finition is kind of rought and its the only boat that is not monohull, every seats are built separately and thats why you sometimes heard little crack noise when you speeding instead of tige that are one big molded hull that make that boat very solid. but you know its a little bit less expensive and sometimes its really a matter of price.
But honestly if you have the couple more buck, just for the leather quality, that touch of finition that tige has on every little thing that are well thinking its worth the price.
Old     (hunter991)      Join Date: Jul 2016       11-23-2016, 3:46 PM Reply   
Tige is my most convenient. I have an MC now and love it but the 2017 x or xt is just so priced out of reality it crazy. Just want to make sure when buying an 80k boat I am getting a good boat.
Old     (Redheadd)      Join Date: Apr 2014       11-23-2016, 5:35 PM Reply   
I got some leather in my pants. With great finition.
Old     (Mike88)      Join Date: Aug 2016       11-23-2016, 7:11 PM Reply   
Exactly. Its a lot of money! Well for me haha. It took me almost 5months to take a decision before buying my boat with ANY doubt last september. When i firstly go at tige he took me on the water with a r20. That was what my budget can afford. I was not impressed. But its really the basic tige boat. I remember checking at my present boat and was like i wish to have enough money to buy this one haha. After test drive a moomba mondo, axis a22, a MB b52 and a used super air nautique. I was like any of these boats fitted with me. I always had a little thing that bothers me. So i take a little time out and begin some real research on any of these boats. Here on wakeoworld too trying to analyse thousands of post like mine now haha. And finally ending up at tige a second time. Coincidently it was end september and here its nearly the time we store our boat. everything happen for a reason, he make me an off season offer on my wished boat that i just cant refuse And i will never regret spending that 5K more to have my tige.
But like i said you have to go test them. Its really a personal choice
And maybe you will have that feeling on an other boat
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       11-24-2016, 10:54 AM Reply   
Twin Lakes Marine is a Sanger dealer in SE WI
Old     (BurnMac42)      Join Date: May 2015       11-30-2016, 12:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter991 View Post
Tige is my most convenient. I have an MC now and love it but the 2017 x or xt is just so priced out of reality it crazy. Just want to make sure when buying an 80k boat I am getting a good boat.
If you want some more info on Tige head on over to tigeowners.com....lots of great info there..
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       12-01-2016, 12:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike88 View Post
Hunter has a really good point, driving 3hours away for services
No he doesn't. Any inboard dealer can and will take a look at any inboard boat.
Old     (TimV237)      Join Date: Sep 2016       01-11-2017, 8:44 PM Reply   
I have a Samson Switchblade tower on our Sanger V237 that Im looking to sell. Fully collapsable and comes with swivel board racks and bimini top. Anyone interested?
Attached Images