Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-14-2020, 4:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I dont think he knows what the constitution says. The constitution, that thing you keep saying you want all your judges to keep strong. The Constitution thats says there are 3 equal branches of govt. Trump says he is above the law, that congress nor the courts have power.
The framers of the Constitution feared too much centralized power, adopting the philosophy of divide and conquer. At the national level, they created three different branches of government to administer three different types of power. The legislative branch made the laws through a Congress of two houses, the Senate and the House of Representatives. The executive branch enforced the laws through a president, vice president, and numerous executive departments such as Treasury and State. And the judicial branch interpreted the laws through a Supreme Court and other lower courts. In the words of James Madison: “The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in the same hands, whether of one, a few, or many, and whether hereditary, self-appointed, or elective, may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny.”
Within the separation of powers, each of the three branches of government has “checks and balances” over the other two. For instance, Congress makes the laws, but the President can veto them and the Supreme Court can declare them unconstitutional. The President enforces the law, but Congress must approve executive appointments and the Supreme Court rules whether executive action is constitu-tional. The Supreme Court can strike down actions by both the legislative and executive branches, but the President nominates Supreme Court justices and the Senate confirms or denies their nominations. “Ambition must be made to counteract ambition,” wrote James Madison in Federalist 51, so that each branch will seek to limit the power of the other two branches to protect its own power. Such a system makes concerted action more difficult, but it also makes tyranny less likely.

Based on his refusal to cooperate and his abuses Trump does not believe this.
Blah blah blah. Why don’t you post a link to Schoolhouse Rock showing how a bill is made too?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-14-2020, 4:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Whats happening in Cali is a total shame, there is no reason to shut anything down, but take responsibity. Cali government does not believe their residents are responsible enough and mature enough to take their own health risks responsibly. They believe they are the all mighty and have to control the children. total bs
Look at the inner cities. The government may be right on what you are saying haha,

I have always believed that democrats have gotten their policies because they tend to be from the big cities. They always want to claim diversity is great and yada, yada; however if you ever notice the democrats are always trying to squash personal freedoms. I believe it is because they don't actually believe in diversity because true diversity means that a certain percent of the population absolutely does not believe in our culture, freedoms, common decency, etc. So, what do they do? The pass laws to "control" the diversity. I am not talking about diversity of color. I am talking diversity of culture. This lie that America does not have culture is just that.... a lie. We have standards and ways of living.

Democrats pay lip service to diversity to get elected yet detest diversity. They constantly project to those around them thinking if we live this way in the cultural meccas that are the big cities, middle America must be out there raping and killing everyone that is different day in and day out. You saw that same mindset with Hollywood elite. They literally had/have a rape culture yet constantly projected that to everyone else not in Hollywood.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-14-2020, 4:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
I dont think he knows what the constitution says. The constitution, that thing you keep saying you want all your judges to keep strong. The Constitution thats says there are 3 equal branches of govt. Trump says he is above the law, that congress nor the courts have power.
The framers of the Constitution feared too much centralized power, adopting the philosophy of divide and conquer. At the national level, they created three different branches of government to administer three different types of power. The legislative branch made the laws through a Congress of two houses, the Senate and the House of Representatives. The executive branch enforced the laws through a president, vice president, and numerous executive departments such as Treasury and State. And the judicial branch interpreted the laws through a Supreme Court and other lower courts. In the words of James Madison: “The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in the same hands, whether of one, a few, or many, and whether hereditary, self-appointed, or elective, may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny.”
Within the separation of powers, each of the three branches of government has “checks and balances” over the other two. For instance, Congress makes the laws, but the President can veto them and the Supreme Court can declare them unconstitutional. The President enforces the law, but Congress must approve executive appointments and the Supreme Court rules whether executive action is constitu-tional. The Supreme Court can strike down actions by both the legislative and executive branches, but the President nominates Supreme Court justices and the Senate confirms or denies their nominations. “Ambition must be made to counteract ambition,” wrote James Madison in Federalist 51, so that each branch will seek to limit the power of the other two branches to protect its own power. Such a system makes concerted action more difficult, but it also makes tyranny less likely.

Based on his refusal to cooperate and his abuses Trump does not believe this.
You literally just laid out the case as to why Trump needs to resist the tyranny of the democrat led house.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-14-2020, 4:24 AM Reply   
Well, this isnt going well.
https://www.c-span.org/video/?471986...demic-response
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-14-2020, 4:34 AM Reply   
We will soon look back on this and regret shutting the country down for as long as well as to the extent we have. Everyone tried to cling to the "science" and the models that have been made by various universities. They've all been grossly wrong. Democrats have used these deeply-flawed "models and science" as a hammer to suppress our constitutional rights. This should serve as a lesson to how dangerous the left is and how eager they are to rule with a fascist, iron fist. At least we have been exposed to what they'll do with more power. Fortunately, the public is watching and will vote accordingly. Get ready for the November red tidal wave.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-14-2020, 4:44 AM Reply   
Speaking of Schoolhouse Rock, this is friggin hilarious!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUDSeb2zHQ0
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-14-2020, 5:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
We will soon look back on this and regret shutting the country down for as long as well as to the extent we have. Everyone tried to cling to the "science" and the models that have been made by various universities. They've all been grossly wrong. Democrats have used these deeply-flawed "models and science" as a hammer to suppress our constitutional rights. This should serve as a lesson to how dangerous the left is and how eager they are to rule with a fascist, iron fist. At least we have been exposed to what they'll do with more power. Fortunately, the public is watching and will vote accordingly. Get ready for the November red tidal wave.
So the solutions like Hydroxy, Super intense light, reduced testing, trump genius hunch(s) and mainlining Clorox or Lysol are much more rational ways to handle the pandemic? Brilliant. I still have your hydroxy when you want to prove youre loyalty to trump. What do you have to lose? you want to cling to that science? You dont even rate a snowflake, you sound like an over exaggerating pantywaist. Its a pandemic, stand up, be a man, be responsible (as doug said). The "tough guys" are the first to prove they are not. Virtually every country in the entire world shut down. Virtually every country in the world has less virus, less deaths. We are not the largest nor most populated country, just have the worst response. To this day, we have no federal policy helping states to re-open or to assist in ground rules for re-opening. This is what we ALL want , right? To re-open. Why dont we have federal guidelines? Why is it a mixed up mismatch state to state? because trump and his white house shelved the CDC guidelines . Their statement was "it will never see the light of day". Its trumps cluster F.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-14-2020, 5:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
While I don't absolutely believe all the democrat governors are authoritarians, I do believe they are motivated by fear of politics.

They, as a party, decided to kick this all off by trying to lay this on Trump and that he was "killing" everyone. They politicized it from the beginning. Now this has all gone on long enough for people to realize that the states actually control the response in their state and not the president. If it was a couple weeks, then they could get away with that politicizing of the situation. So they go from the original goal which was not to overwhelm the hospitals to a zero infection model. They are governing by fear. They don't want it to come back on them that they let "everyone die" on their watch. Since they believe in big government nanny state, that is a much easier knob for them to want to turn. Kill the economy and let the government save everyone through payments. Fits right into their mode of operation.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-14-2020, 5:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You literally just laid out the case as to why Trump needs to resist the tyranny of the democrat led house.
Really? I pointed out importance of the separation of powers, as the constitution lays out.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-14-2020, 5:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Blah blah blah. Why don’t you post a link to Schoolhouse Rock showing how a bill is made too?
So we should abolish the constitution? Thats not what Conservative judges say.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-14-2020, 5:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
So the solutions like Hydroxy, Super intense light, reduced testing, trump genius hunch(s) and mainlining Clorox or Lysol are much more rational ways to handle the pandemic? Brilliant. I still have your hydroxy when you want to prove youre loyalty to trump. What do you have to lose? you want to cling to that science? You dont even rate a snowflake, you sound like an over exaggerating pantywaist. Its a pandemic, stand up, be a man, be responsible (as doug said). The "tough guys" are the first to prove they are not. Virtually every country in the entire world shut down. Virtually every country in the world has less virus, less deaths. We are not the largest nor most populated country, just have the worst response. To this day, we have no federal policy helping states to re-open or to assist in ground rules for re-opening. This is what we ALL want , right? To re-open. Why dont we have federal guidelines? Why is it a mixed up mismatch state to state? because trump and his white house shelved the CDC guidelines . Their statement was "it will never see the light of day". Its trumps cluster F.
What is more hilarious is that you live and die by Trump so much that you actually are trying to pass off that he was serious. Maybe not responsible to get sarcastic with democrats in the room because we all know you will do it, but sarcastic none the less.

I would like to see you quantify less deaths and better response. Seems to me when I look at the world numbers, their death rate is bad compared to us. You also have to take into account that hospitals are calling almost all deaths that even remotely similar symptoms a COVID Death. I know that for a fact at a hospital in Northern California.

The Fed is not responsible for state response. not every state has the same issues, population density or even economic drivers. I don't want federal guidelines because the fed can only give one big answer that does not fit enough for 50 states. The feds can only throw money at it or take away your rights.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-14-2020, 5:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Here is the problem, Do you need guidelines to wash your hands, stop putting you fingers in your mouth, stop touching your face, stay away from people if you can, put a mask on if your feeling ill. put a mask on if you cant be responsible enough to not cough on people or things. stay in if your sick, stay home is you are elderly or take the risks.

No one really should drink clorox and anyone who would, should be removed from society anyways. Trump makes dump statements, Obama did too and the future president will also, no one took what he said in that context. Take the power back from the system, have common sense, go back to work! People need to get off their asses, and go back to work. Too many people are milking the **** out of this, especially those who are refusing because they are skimming more on UI. total BS. Cut the **** off, and watch things start back up again.

If those skimming, able to go back refuse, those are people who are not American! short sighted *******s. if there was not covid they would be still working. They are so short sighted, and we will hit 30% unemployment before its over.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-14-2020, 5:49 AM Reply   
Mike Garcia winds CA congress special election, maybe its slowly hitting home. 25th district, I would be shocked if CA turns red, but I think people are tired and ready. I have many dem friends who are done with the political oppression and are starting to see the light
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-14-2020, 6:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
What is more hilarious is that you live and die by Trump so much that you actually are trying to pass off that he was serious. Maybe not responsible to get sarcastic with democrats in the room because we all know you will do it, but sarcastic none the less.
Yeah, we all want a sarcastic dumba$$ to lead the country.

Quote:
I would like to see you quantify less deaths and better response.
I'd rather see the solutions come from experts in the field.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-14-2020, 6:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Yeah, we all want a sarcastic dumba$$ to lead the country.

I'd rather see the solutions come from experts in the field.
Well, I agree sarcasm is not a good thing however if that is the only thing considering how the press treats Republicans in general, I will take it and much more.

And what solutions are those? Can we shut you down for the next 2 years until their is a cure? That is the "health experts" advice. How about this. If you want the feds to dictate the response, how about we use the lest impactful to any person and we use the response for Wyoming or Alaska at the guidance for the rest of the US?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-14-2020, 6:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Really? I pointed out importance of the separation of powers, as the constitution lays out.
Yep. You also repeated what I have said over and over again. That is exactly why Trump does not or should ever report to the House of Representatives. They seem to think they can tell the executive branch what they can and can not do. They have laid out their hand. They are only out to get Trump and were never into working with Trump. So, Trump needs to make sure he maintains the executive branch separation and not ever set a legal standing that they can violate that.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-14-2020, 6:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Here is the problem, Do you need guidelines to wash your hands, stop putting you fingers in your mouth, stop touching your face, stay away from people if you can, put a mask on if your feeling ill. put a mask on if you cant be responsible enough to not cough on people or things. stay in if your sick, stay home is you are elderly or take the risks.

No one really should drink clorox and anyone who would, should be removed from society anyways. Trump makes dump statements, Obama did too and the future president will also, no one took what he said in that context. Take the power back from the system, have common sense, go back to work! People need to get off their asses, and go back to work. Too many people are milking the **** out of this, especially those who are refusing because they are skimming more on UI. total BS. Cut the **** off, and watch things start back up again.

If those skimming, able to go back refuse, those are people who are not American! short sighted *******s. if there was not covid they would be still working. They are so short sighted, and we will hit 30% unemployment before its over.
No, you dont need guidelines to tell you to wash your hands...
Initially Trump said He has the power to open/close states. Then he said its the governors/mayors, states. Then he released the "rules" to re-open. Then states started opening meeting zero of the WH rules. Is that common sense? Its a cluster F. It requires more than common sense. Remember close to 1/2 the people infected are non symptomatic, spreading the disease w/o even knowing. Need more testing, 2 WH people close to pres and VP just tested positive. We cant just re-open and go back to normal, that isnt common sense. Testing is how we gain knowledge on Covid. The concern is a massive second wave, lack of testing and no vaccine.
You do need a comprehensive plan to assist in opening. Not hand washing, things like limit travel into/out of high risk areas state to state. States cant do that. Needs are different state to state, county to county. There is none. Do you want a group from the meat packing plants to visit your state right now? Thats why the need for Fed guidance, not wash your hands, dont touch your face crap. Everyone is winging it, common sense?. Not how first world countries operate.
Anyone caught bilking the system should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, this is up to feds.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-14-2020, 6:35 AM Reply   
Quote:

I would like to see you quantify less deaths and better response. Seems to me when I look at the world numbers, their death rate is bad compared to us. You also have to take into account that hospitals are calling almost all deaths that even remotely similar symptoms a COVID Death. I know that for a fact at a hospital in Northern California.

The Fed is not responsible for state response. not every state has the same issues, population density or even economic drivers. I don't want federal guidelines because the fed can only give one big answer that does not fit enough for 50 states. The feds can only throw money at it or take away your rights.
So you are saying the POTUS stood on the stage in his CV briefing and was just kidding when he recc Hydroxy? Need video? Why would he joke?
Quote:
Topline: President Trump touted experimental drug hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for COVID-19 during a press conference on Sunday, contradicting one of the top health officials on his coronavirus task force, Dr. Anthony Fauci, who has maintained there is no concrete evidence the drug is effective.

Trump, who has repeatedly sung a different tune than Fauci, has come out in strong support of the antimalarial drug in recent days, calling it a “game-changer.”
“We have stockpiled 29 million pills of the hydroxychloroquine,” Trump said, indicating the government is using federal resources to make the drug available. “...And they're not expensive. What do you have to lose?"
“What do I know, I’m not a doctor. But I have common sense,” Trump added.
He was joking when he talked about shining bright light into the body and in minutes the virus was dead?
Quote:
"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."
He took the stage and decided a comedy routine works here, said Clorox or Lysol injected into the body would kill it?
Quote:
The president offered his idea for a cure in the White House briefing room Thursday after a presentation that mentioned disinfectants can kill the novel coronavirus on surfaces and in the air.
“I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute,” Trump said during Thursday’s coronavirus press briefing. “And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets inside the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”
The big issue with Covid numbers is the UNDER counting. Meat processing plants (Tyson, Springfield...) refuse to give numbers because it started lookin too bad when over 50% of employees tested positive. Covering up the numbers puts us at a disadvantage in fighting Covid. Wouldn't you agree, the more we know, the better we can respond?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-14-2020, 6:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
No, you dont need guidelines to tell you to wash your hands...
Initially Trump said He has the power to open/close states. Then he said its the governors/mayors, states. Then he released the "rules" to re-open. Then states started opening meeting zero of the WH rules. Is that common sense? Its a cluster F. It requires more than common sense. Remember close to 1/2 the people infected are non symptomatic, spreading the disease w/o even knowing. Need more testing, 2 WH people close to pres and VP just tested positive. We cant just re-open and go back to normal, that isnt common sense. Testing is how we gain knowledge on Covid. The concern is a massive second wave, lack of testing and no vaccine.
You do need a comprehensive plan to assist in opening. Not hand washing, things like limit travel into/out of high risk areas state to state. States cant do that. Needs are different state to state, county to county. There is none. Do you want a group from the meat packing plants to visit your state right now? Thats why the need for Fed guidance, not wash your hands, dont touch your face crap. Everyone is winging it, common sense?. Not how first world countries operate.
Anyone caught bilking the system should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, this is up to feds.
Trump close air travel to certain countries and you called him a racist. He does not have the power to limit domestic travel. Only the House has that power and they are not going to give it to him.

Got news for you. You are going to get it. The sooner you can the rest come to reality the sooner you can heal. We are not getting a vaccine soon. you may be rich enough not work work, but vast majority of America (and the world) are not. Maybe this will be a wake up call to you leftists that not all cultures are equal. We don't have markets like China for a reason. There were reasons that a mostly third world culture like interior China was never a most favored trade partner historically until Clinton.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-14-2020, 6:47 AM Reply   
Quote:

The big issue with Covid numbers is the UNDER counting. Meat processing plants (Tyson, Springfield...) refuse to give numbers because it started lookin too bad when over 50% of employees tested positive. Covering up the numbers puts us at a disadvantage in fighting Covid. Wouldn't you agree, the more we know, the better we can respond?
If the numbers were under reported then you would not know about it right? Please use some common sense. You know about it because it is reported. What we do know is many don't have symptoms to even worry about so they are not being tested. That should be looked at as a positive. The to college studies are potentially showing what we all kind of know that this thing is not as dangerous as we first thought, but still dangerous enough. So you have to ask yourself, do you want a zero case lock down for months or do you want to manage it by letting the less at risk go to work and pickle up the nursing homes?

Yes. I agree that knowing more about something is better than knowing nothing. However not every country has the same standards as to what they are willing to let the country take for testing. We have a high standard. That is part of the discussion we continually have on cost of American medicine. Standards raise the cost, limit who can manufacture and limit liability. Food industries are essential business. They like the rest of the world is going to get this thing. Thank your local Chinese wet market or their lab that it escaped from.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-14-2020, 7:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump close air travel to certain countries and you called him a racist.
Please retract OR show where someone here said that.

Are you in favor of a couple dozen folks from a mid country meat packing plant flying into your town for the weekend?
Are you implying that only Liberals have commerce with China? If so, im going to make you look really stupid.
BTW, that 3rd world country, China is kicking our AZZ.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-14-2020, 7:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
If the numbers were under reported then you would not know about it right? Please use some common sense. You know about it because it is reported. What we do know is many don't have symptoms to even worry about so they are not being tested. That should be looked at as a positive. The to college studies are potentially showing what we all kind of know that this thing is not as dangerous as we first thought, but still dangerous enough. So you have to ask yourself, do you want a zero case lock down for months or do you want to manage it by letting the less at risk go to work and pickle up the nursing homes?

Yes. I agree that knowing more about something is better than knowing nothing. However not every country has the same standards as to what they are willing to let the country take for testing. We have a high standard. That is part of the discussion we continually have on cost of American medicine. Standards raise the cost, limit who can manufacture and limit liability. Food industries are essential business. They like the rest of the world is going to get this thing. Thank your local Chinese wet market or their lab that it escaped from.
When the Company press release says "we will no longer report Covid cases. I know.
No, wrong. It is not "a positive thing" if people are walking around with Covid and not knowing it.
Agree, I want to bubble the old folks homes. I want healthy back at work, With masks and distancing. I want WAY more testing so we can talk fact and specifics how to react to the virus.

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/05...rus-surge.html

Kentucky has a 650% increase last week, should they be re-opening and back to normal?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-14-2020, 7:51 AM Reply   
this BS about not being able to get a test is total BS. i get tested every 2 weeks ar ARC labs, no doctor, 70 for antibody and 150 for screening. PLEASE stop. people are not getting tested because they are not sick. 90% of the people who think they have it, don't. there has been over 10 millions tests and aprox 1.5 million people with it, from the get go. so only the last 14 days count.

there are many who have it, will have it, are spreading it and thats reality. Does not change what political BS anyone wants to spread. Its not in anyones control but the individual. Stupid to think any government can control it. shutting down, closing shop, and or blaming any government that they are the problem is stupidity. Stopping international spread was over, when people from china or europe came here. period.

Sweden has accepted the issue, managing it as it go's and telling their people to be responsible and take responsibility. We shut down to help the hospital system manage. thats it, not to stop it or cure it. The politics are just that, BS. Its trumps fault, its Obamas fault, no its now on us. If it continues. out of control ITS OUR FAULT, you and me and any other idiot that cannot manager self control or social restraint or self responsibility. We should not need any federal government action.

The feds stepped in, while the states tried to get a grip on the reality of the disease. We don't have a fed program for the prior epidemics, swine, or Sars, even when measles was an epidemic, until there was a vaccine, the country moved forward. many people died. Sad but true
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-14-2020, 7:57 AM Reply   
oh, and as for Asymptomatic people. Thats in every virus. People have many diseases and don't know it. So don't play that card. People have been screwing each other and spreading virus after virus and some knowing they had a disease and some with no symptoms. Did we stop screwing? No did we shut down the country when AIDS hit. no there are over 1 million people with aids, HIV, ivnig with it today, aprox a million, in the USA, dies from Aids. NO one shut down the country.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-14-2020, 8:19 AM Reply   
A little diversion here before I respond to any of the leftist idiocy posted here today. My buddy commissioned a mini sculpture for the hood of his Jeep to show what the libtards have done to this once-great state of California.
Attached Images

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-14-2020, 8:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Please retract OR show where someone here said that.

Are you in favor of a couple dozen folks from a mid country meat packing plant flying into your town for the weekend?
Are you implying that only Liberals have commerce with China? If so, im going to make you look really stupid.
BTW, that 3rd world country, China is kicking our AZZ.
I have zero problem with mid country meat packing plant people flying into my town. There are others that had it here. I am 80 to 90% certain me, my wife, son and law, grand kids all had it in January. Could have been a cold. I had a flu shot a couple months earlier. In one week, I had deep chest congestion that historically would take me ignoring a sinus infection for nearly a month to get. So who knows.

I am implying that liberals love them some communists. Just look at the NBA's reaction to when China told them where to sit. It also was Clinton who gave them most favored trade status and sold them rocket parts against the wish of congress. I am sure everyone is making a buck off china, it is people like you that think they are an equal culture and turn a blind eye to their human rights issues while praising them and bashing us.

What is China kicking or butt about? You mean stealing out secrets and using slave labor.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-14-2020, 8:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
When the Company press release says "we will no longer report Covid cases. I know.
No, wrong. It is not "a positive thing" if people are walking around with Covid and not knowing it.
Agree, I want to bubble the old folks homes. I want healthy back at work, With masks and distancing. I want WAY more testing so we can talk fact and specifics how to react to the virus.

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/05...rus-surge.html

Kentucky has a 650% increase last week, should they be re-opening and back to normal?
Uh, A company should not be releasing it's work forces health status. That sounds an aweful lot like a HIPPA violation.

Yes. If Kentucky can keep up with treatment, they absolutely they should open. The goal is to slow the spread so hospitals are not over ran. remember that reasoning? If they can, they should. You are going to get it. Just when do you want it? Do you want to be broke and sick or just sick?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-14-2020, 9:12 AM Reply   
[QUOTE] I am implying that liberals love them some communists. Just look at the NBA's reaction to when China told them where to sit. It also was Clinton who gave them most favored trade status and sold them rocket parts against the wish of congress. I am sure everyone is making a buck off china, it is people like you that think they are an equal culture and turn a blind eye to their human rights issues while praising them and bashing us.

What is China kicking or butt about? You mean stealing out secrets and using slave labor. [QUOTE]

So you are saying trumps china tariffs are all because libtards biz owners buy crap from China yet nice patriots are all made in the USA?

All trumps ties/clothing are Made OUT of the USA.
All His daughters clothes lines, purses... made OUT of USA
Where does Dollar General and Walmart get 90%? their products?
Liberals have little interest in communism, very little.
I agree it was embarrassing for the NBA to STFU when the china crap hit the fan. They wanted that china $$ didnt they. Im not a China fan. It appears the pandemic may get more Americans to not buy from them and reassess our ways than trumps failed tariffs. I hope this happens.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-14-2020, 9:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Uh, A company should not be releasing it's work forces health status. That sounds an aweful lot like a HIPPA violation.

Yes. If Kentucky can keep up with treatment, they absolutely they should open. The goal is to slow the spread so hospitals are not over ran. remember that reasoning? If they can, they should. You are going to get it. Just when do you want it? Do you want to be broke and sick or just sick?
Can you pretzel logic 650% increase means they should open? Common sense?
What would you call a company with 50-60% infection rate that does not notify the mayor? BTW, it is Chinese owned. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKBN1XF0XC
Its ok with you these Chinese companies can infect American workers and its "OK" for them to say, nope, we are not releasing test data to you.
The Smithfield plant is in a town of 8000 people. Most of the town works at the plant. They have no right to know? You think its not being transferred at home? the bar, The grocery store? Back to normal? Yeah, this is why its difficult to use the "just use common sense" plan.

https://www.foodbev.com/news/58-test...rzLYyhyWAUuBn2
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-14-2020, 9:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
I have passed no law saying what you have to believe in.
I respect your restraint, that is very nice of you. How long have you had the ability to pass laws?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-14-2020, 10:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Can you pretzel logic 650% increase means they should open? Common sense?
What would you call a company with 50-60% infection rate that does not notify the mayor? BTW, it is Chinese owned. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKBN1XF0XC
Its ok with you these Chinese companies can infect American workers and its "OK" for them to say, nope, we are not releasing test data to you.
The Smithfield plant is in a town of 8000 people. Most of the town works at the plant. They have no right to know? You think its not being transferred at home? the bar, The grocery store? Back to normal? Yeah, this is why its difficult to use the "just use common sense" plan.

https://www.foodbev.com/news/58-test...rzLYyhyWAUuBn2
Do you really think the town of 8000 people is relying on the "company" to tell them what they have or if they are sick? Come on dude. You think the midwest is 1830's western coal mine with a mine store and everything?

If my company I work for is releasing any data to the public about my health status, I am suing the crap out of them.

The Chinese company did not give these people covid. Guess, what? That town will have had it, hopefully get better as most Americans do and they will be way ahead of California on recovery. They are essential workers and I wish they, like the rest of the world, did not have to go through it. It is just what is going to happen. Either stay in your bubble wrap or live again.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-14-2020, 10:48 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=95sn;1997492][QUOTE] I am implying that liberals love them some communists. Just look at the NBA's reaction to when China told them where to sit. It also was Clinton who gave them most favored trade status and sold them rocket parts against the wish of congress. I am sure everyone is making a buck off china, it is people like you that think they are an equal culture and turn a blind eye to their human rights issues while praising them and bashing us.

What is China kicking or butt about? You mean stealing out secrets and using slave labor.
Quote:

So you are saying trumps china tariffs are all because libtards biz owners buy crap from China yet nice patriots are all made in the USA?

All trumps ties/clothing are Made OUT of the USA.
All His daughters clothes lines, purses... made OUT of USA
Where does Dollar General and Walmart get 90%? their products?
Liberals have little interest in communism, very little.
I agree it was embarrassing for the NBA to STFU when the china crap hit the fan. They wanted that china $$ didnt they. Im not a China fan. It appears the pandemic may get more Americans to not buy from them and reassess our ways than trumps failed tariffs. I hope this happens.
I am saying Trumps Tariffs are finally an American willing to stand up for Americans and do what should have been done from the beginning. We are not going to compete with a slave labor country with no environmental standards. Clinton gave them most favored trade status. Don't know what to tell you about that. That is the truth.

I don't blame businesses from trying to stay in business. If the next guy is buying from china, you better be too or you are out of business. I blame the government because they set this up where businesses had to do this. Money has no loyalty.

Classic liberals are not interested in communism. New liberals love themselves some authoritarianism. does not have to be communists. They love anyone who apposes America and the communists are just a tool in their anti America pro one world movement.

At least we can agree on the NBA. Shows you where they really are in regards to the US vs China. While I would like to agree with the pandemic vs tariffs, only the tariffs have a chance. People will buy what ever is cheapest and fits their need. Just like California taxes the crap out of us to "change" our stance on the environment (when we all know it is just crony capitalism in the name of the environment), the single point to it is money. Taxes/ Tariff is a method to change ones spending habits.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-14-2020, 10:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I respect your restraint, that is very nice of you. How long have you had the ability to pass laws?
You can get up now. Stop bowing! It is embarrassing.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-14-2020, 12:15 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=DeltaHoosier;1997496][QUOTE=95sn;1997492]
Quote:
I am implying that liberals love them some communists. Just look at the NBA's reaction to when China told them where to sit. It also was Clinton who gave them most favored trade status and sold them rocket parts against the wish of congress. I am sure everyone is making a buck off china, it is people like you that think they are an equal culture and turn a blind eye to their human rights issues while praising them and bashing us.

I am saying Trumps Tariffs are finally an American willing to stand up for Americans and do what should have been done from the beginning. We are not going to compete with a slave labor country with no environmental standards. Clinton gave them most favored trade status. Don't know what to tell you about that. That is the truth.

I don't blame businesses from trying to stay in business. If the next guy is buying from china, you better be too or you are out of business. I blame the government because they set this up where businesses had to do this. Money has no loyalty.

Classic liberals are not interested in communism. New liberals love themselves some authoritarianism. does not have to be communists. They love anyone who apposes America and the communists are just a tool in their anti America pro one world movement.

At least we can agree on the NBA. Shows you where they really are in regards to the US vs China. While I would like to agree with the pandemic vs tariffs, only the tariffs have a chance. People will buy what ever is cheapest and fits their need. Just like California taxes the crap out of us to "change" our stance on the environment (when we all know it is just crony capitalism in the name of the environment), the single point to it is money. Taxes/ Tariff is a method to change ones spending habits.
Can you get any more wishy-washy flipping back and forth switching sides?
Trumps tariffs are working. Finally an American standing up for Americans...While he is buying all his, his daughters products from China. WTF.
I dont blame any biz for using china to stay in biz to compete.
Clinton did it.
The Govt did it.
Money has no loyalty.

Liberals want plenty, authoritarianism, communism are not on the want list. Authoritarianism is the definition of what trumps trying to pull off by side stepping the constitution. Wouldn't you agree?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-14-2020, 2:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
I am saying Trumps Tariffs are finally an American willing to stand up for Americans and do what should have been done from the beginning.
Lol, Where did you get your economics degree, Trump University?

Quote:
I don't blame businesses from trying to stay in business. If the next guy is buying from china, you better be too or you are out of business. I blame the government because they set this up where businesses had to do this.
You said Government when you meant free market.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-14-2020, 4:37 PM Reply   
I didn’t have time today to read the exchanges here, but I’m super curious what y’all’s thoughts are on this. It starts off clearly being an opinion piece, but then shiz starts gettin real.

https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/bill...hilanthropist/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-14-2020, 5:18 PM Reply   
So then, Bernie and the Jew-hating, Muslim, brother marrying, libtard, Somalian squad member join forces to announce their support of foreign countries. Both of these asshats are lobbying for other country’s’ interests and you libtards almost voted him as your nominee. Idiots. All of you. Fall on your swords immediately.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/berni...171046139.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-14-2020, 5:32 PM Reply   
*countries’
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-14-2020, 7:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
I didn’t have time today to read the exchanges here, but I’m super curious what y’all’s thoughts are on this. It starts off clearly being an opinion piece, but then shiz starts gettin real.

https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/bill...hilanthropist/
It's horrible conspiritorial nonsense. I was going to say I don't know why he bothers but I guess he gets a lot of satisfaction from helping the poorest of the poor with real help than giving a toss what realitively rich urban knockers think of him.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-15-2020, 12:17 AM Reply   
Went wakeboarding yesterday (finally). Felt damn good to be back out there. I even did a whirlybird just for Marky Mark.
Looks like ya'll been chatty though.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-15-2020, 12:35 AM Reply   
Oh, and can anyone explain "obamagate"?
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-15-2020, 2:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesstalkmoreride View Post
Oh, we’re doing memes with purple background today?
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-15-2020, 2:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Went wakeboarding yesterday (finally). Felt damn good to be back out there. I even did a whirlybird just for Marky Mark.
Looks like ya'll been chatty though.
So did your wife/cousin drive or your uncle/father-in-law?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-15-2020, 2:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why don’t you ask Deep State Barry?
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-15-2020, 3:10 AM Reply   

Sure, I'll just call him up.
What should I say?

Your wife drove.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-15-2020, 3:39 AM Reply   
Quote:

Sure, I'll just call him up.
What should I say?

Your wife drove.
You can start by asking him why your side is such a big bunch of D-bags.

Derp! Another far-fetched fantasy about my wife, coming from the guy whose family tree doesn’t fork.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-15-2020, 4:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
So then, Bernie and the Jew-hating, Muslim, brother marrying, libtard, Somalian squad member join forces to announce their support of foreign countries. Both of these asshats are lobbying for other country’s’ interests and you libtards almost voted him as your nominee. Idiots. All of you. Fall on your swords immediately.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/berni...171046139.html
So these brother marrying, jew-hating.....are trying to help out a few poor countries to pay for Covid, doing it out in the open, in public joining several other countries in the effort ...and this is a problem? Why?
Is it also a problem when the National Security Advisor to POTUS, one of the highest appointments in the country and he is working for Turkey (he also tried to kidnap a Turkish Cleric and put him on a plane to Turkey so they could murder him) under the table and getting paid a cool half $Million for his efforts and thats not a problem for you?
Splain it to me Lucy.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-15-2020, 4:13 AM Reply   
So the reality of our current situation is employees are choosing not to return because they can make a good living staying at home. I have almost (50) employees that I was loosing sleep over because they were home and I take great pride in keeping them fully employed year round. Now I have 5 (10%) of my work force that chooses not to return at this time. We have followed all the legal guidelines and can consider their lack of returning as them resigning, but I don't want to. They are good men that have worked hard for me for over a decade. They all make over 6 figures and full benefits, but choose to stay at home. So now I am going to be forced to replace them even though I consider these people family and they have been valuable employees. Just sucks as to how this all got laid out. I think if your job is offered to you, then you have 7 days to return or get zero unemployment. if this was normal times, that woudl be the case.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-15-2020, 4:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
You can start by asking him why your side is such a big bunch of D-bags.

Derp! Another far-fetched fantasy about my wife, coming from the guy whose family tree doesn’t fork.
It makes me laugh that you still cant define 'Obamagate", what is it? What did he do? What evidence do you have?

I've asked you like 4 times. I guess I have my answer.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-15-2020, 5:14 AM Reply   
They cant decode Obamagate because trump hasn't explained it yet other than to say it was the greatest political crime in the history of the USA.
They also wont prove their loyalty to trump by taking his Covid fix, Hydroxy...You know, trump doesnt like it if you are not loyal. Its how he judges everything. Wonder why Burr, the Republican who runs (ran, he stepped down after the FBI did a Cohen on him) the senate Intelligence Committee, the one that determined that Russia did in fact assist trump in his 2016 election and continuing today. This is the one (R) guy trump didnt like. So Barr, the Justice Dept, the FBI is investigating his very illegal stock trades. Gotta pay the price for not being loyal. If he was loyal he would have got the Duncan Hunter treatment.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-15-2020, 7:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
It makes me laugh that you still cant define 'Obamagate", what is it? What did he do? What evidence do you have?

I've asked you like 4 times. I guess I have my answer.
It makes me laugh that you can’t figure it out.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-15-2020, 7:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalow View Post
So the reality of our current situation is employees are choosing not to return because they can make a good living staying at home. I have almost (50) employees that I was loosing sleep over because they were home and I take great pride in keeping them fully employed year round. Now I have 5 (10%) of my work force that chooses not to return at this time. We have followed all the legal guidelines and can consider their lack of returning as them resigning, but I don't want to. They are good men that have worked hard for me for over a decade. They all make over 6 figures and full benefits, but choose to stay at home. So now I am going to be forced to replace them even though I consider these people family and they have been valuable employees. Just sucks as to how this all got laid out. I think if your job is offered to you, then you have 7 days to return or get zero unemployment. if this was normal times, that woudl be the case.
That really sucks. Too bad they don’t look at you like family as well. People aren’t loyal to anything any more. We’re all to blame.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-15-2020, 7:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
So these brother marrying, jew-hating.....are trying to help out a few poor countries to pay for Covid, doing it out in the open, in public joining several other countries in the effort ...and this is a problem? Why?
Is it also a problem when the National Security Advisor to POTUS, one of the highest appointments in the country and he is working for Turkey (he also tried to kidnap a Turkish Cleric and put him on a plane to Turkey so they could murder him) under the table and getting paid a cool half $Million for his efforts and thats not a problem for you?
Splain it to me Lucy.
Since you’re not smart enough to figure it out on your own they’re advocating for a huge wealth transfer. It’s more libtard slippery slope, one-world BS. They’re just brazenly doing it out in the open now rather than making it a byproduct of some other BS program like the green new deal etc. You don’t recognize the problem because you ARE the problem.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-15-2020, 8:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
It makes me laugh that you can’t figure it out.
Haha, non-answer. Same thing between your legs. NOTHING.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-15-2020, 8:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Haha, non-answer. Same thing between your legs. NOTHING.
That’s not what your cousin/wife says.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-15-2020, 8:38 AM Reply   
Obamagate is the term for what Obama did before, during and after Trump’s 2016 win. Obama was at the top of the food chain and knew everything about all the illegal stuff his minions carried out. You and your leaders in the msm know this already.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-15-2020, 8:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Since you’re not smart enough to figure it out on your own they’re advocating for a huge wealth transfer. It’s more libtard slippery slope, one-world BS. They’re just brazenly doing it out in the open now rather than making it a byproduct of some other BS program like the green new deal etc. You don’t recognize the problem because you ARE the problem.
Other than glossing over the humanitarian aid you forgot to explain why what Flynn did and lied to the VP about isnt a problem. The other country (Turkey) even paid him $500,000 while he was the Nat'l Security Advisor in the USA. Isnt there a word for that? Seems treasonous. Did trump need or deserve the cool million he got in socialist give aways for his hotels? We are handing out lots of $$, interesting opinions on who should, and should not get $. Hypocrite.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-15-2020, 8:39 AM Reply   
Bahahahaha yeah Obama knows all about all this stuff that didn't happen.

But Trump knew nothing whatsoever at any point about what his own campaign manager and personal attorney were up to.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-15-2020, 8:40 AM Reply   
...and then you play dumb like you have no idea what he’s talking about. It’s just more disingenuous BS from libtards that reveals your evil.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-15-2020, 8:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Obamagate is the term for what Obama did before, during and after Trump’s 2016 win. Obama was at the top of the food chain and knew everything about all the illegal stuff his minions carried out. You and your leaders in the msm know this already.
But Presidents are above the law. They cannot be investigated. They cannot commit crime. The only thing you can do to a pres is impeach, like we did trump. Get with the program fool.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-15-2020, 8:41 AM Reply   
See y’all in November, bitches.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-15-2020, 8:43 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=95sn;1997535]But Presidents are above the law. They cannot be investigated.

Yep. That is the tradition here.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-15-2020, 9:16 AM Reply   
Dickkless Marley mark has his head so far up his azz we can’t tell if he likes the taste or smell better. Meanwhile I’m dropping loads in his wife so big she is surviving on the calories alone. Diet and “exercising” finally making her look like a solid 5/10.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-15-2020, 9:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Dickkless Marley mark has his head so far up his azz we can’t tell if he likes the taste or smell better. Meanwhile I’m dropping loads in his wife so big she is surviving on the calories alone. Diet and “exercising” finally making her look like a solid 5/10.
I’d love to witness your cousin/wife catch you typing this garbage. She’d probably dump you for your dad or brother again. I love flack from anyone if it’s funny, creative or even a little true. You are bankrupt and so bad at this.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-15-2020, 9:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
I’d love to witness your cousin/wife catch you typing this garbage. She’d probably dump you for your dad or brother again. I love flack from anyone if it’s funny, creative or even a little true. You are bankrupt and so bad at this.
Still waiting for you to splain to me why Omar the jew hater working with the most popular Jew in US politics to provide humanitarian aid is bad compared to what Flynn did while working for the orange bad guy. I mean, you must be pissed about this right? He sold out our country for $.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-15-2020, 10:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
You’re also about to get kicked off of this forum.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-15-2020, 10:08 AM Reply   
Awww someone got their feely feels hurt. Maybe drinking bleach will help with that too. Boot me, I got plenty of other user names ready like dickklessmarkymarkisbutthurt6969.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-15-2020, 10:09 AM Reply   
And you still never explained what Obama did?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-15-2020, 11:01 AM Reply   
Marge, you need to tap out or tag delta to get into the ring, youre getting beat senseless with the mic you dropped.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-15-2020, 3:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Marge, you need to tap out or tag delta to get into the ring, youre getting beat senseless with the mic you dropped.
When you consider the source, I’m not getting anything, but proof that I get free rent in your heads. You’re obsessed with me now. #stillwinningandstillyourprez
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-15-2020, 3:04 PM Reply   
It’s gonna be glorious to witness the full-on shutdown you two butt buddies go through on 11/4/20 morning. Talk about a hangover.....
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-15-2020, 3:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
When you consider the source, I’m not getting anything, but proof that I get free rent in your heads. You’re obsessed with me now. #stillwinningandstillyourprez
Actually, alltalknoride is probably still more obsessed with his cousin/wife. That is until his sister turns 18. Queue the banjo..... mic drop.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-15-2020, 3:08 PM Reply   
Ironic that wake77 is from TN as well as allsucknoride and talks about changing screen names..... Coincidence?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-16-2020, 2:10 PM Reply   
Illinois over taken New York as the biggest daily new case state, California not far behind.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-17-2020, 6:10 AM Reply   
Why does the grifter have to keep firing Inspector Generals? Cant go a week or two w/out getting caught cheating. No doubt he will be blaming Obama soon because, well, just because. OBAMAGATE!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-17-2020, 6:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why does the grifter have to keep firing Inspector Generals?
Well he fired this one because he opened an investigation in to Pompeo. You can't run a swap with a watch dog looking over your shoulder.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-17-2020, 7:08 AM Reply   
Repubs on top. Dems below, of course.
Attached Images

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-17-2020, 7:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Repubs on top. Dems below, of course.
The only folks I see crying and whining are waving Confederate flags, hoisting swastikas,carrying Guns, and sportin MAGA hats. So many snowflakes it looks like its snowing.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-18-2020, 2:58 AM Reply   
That kool-aid must hit different, idk...
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-18-2020, 4:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
The only folks I see crying and whining are waving Confederate flags, hoisting swastikas,carrying Guns, and sportin MAGA hats. So many snowflakes it looks like its snowing.
Yeah, you would prefer we all just stay quiet, locked up in our houses “for the common good” while the economy tanks, suicide rates increase, unemployment explodes, people lose everything, drug and alcohol abuse increases, marriages crumble etc etc etc...

“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.” -Orwell

The “science” your side has claimed to have been clinging to has shown your prescriptions are not needed. Your true motives become clearer and clearer every day to the public. Prepare for a red tidal wave in November.