Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-29-2018, 6:25 PM Reply   
President Trump, to Senator Schumer - “I will be the one to shut it down, I’m not going to blame you for it.”
Amusing how this sits....
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-29-2018, 6:31 PM Reply   
As Trump’s lies go, that one doesn’t even move the needle on the surprise or whopper factor...
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-29-2018, 6:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Funny Depending on where you stand Politically here is Today's New cycle

Never let a perfectly good tragedy go to waste

TRUMP & GOP: UPSET " Illegal Shoots & kills Cop on Christmas" (need to fund the wall)

Nancy & the Dem's : UPSET "2nd Migrant child die's @ the boarder" (need to let migrants in or do more for immigrants)

Pick a side and spread your outrage,
None of that is funny. It’s also not an either/or. First, yes, the United States need to continue to figure out the boarder issue(I ask about the wall before without response). Second, I’m not sure of the condition of the girl. I’d hope she didn’t pass due to conditions beyond the US control, it was unavoidable. I don’t know the backstory.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-29-2018, 6:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
As Trump’s lies go, that one doesn’t even move the needle on the surprise or whopper factor...
But it doesn’t appear to resonate as we roll with this. Want to throw it out, make it clear, it’s his roll. Let’s not push focus.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-30-2018, 6:46 AM Reply   
Back to the migrants for a second.

What “Job’s” are these people coming to California to get? Most of the job growth here in Ca is in the Tec industry. Are these thousands of Un educated people coming here to work at Google or Facebook? HELL NO. They are coming here for our free education & healthcare, they will live and work under the table for cash and not put back into the system.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-30-2018, 9:55 AM Reply   
Quote:

What “Job’s” are these people coming to California to get? Most of the job growth here in Ca is in the Tec industry. Are these thousands of Un educated people coming here to work at Google or Facebook? HELL NO. They are coming here for our free education & healthcare, they will live and work under the table for cash and not put back into the system.
How do you get free education and Healthcare when undocumented, I thought even citizens couldn't get those things?

And of course the way to stop providing jobs to undocumented people is to prosecute and heavily fine individuals and company's who employ them but for some reason that doesn't happen.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-30-2018, 11:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
How do you get free education and Healthcare when undocumented, I thought even citizens couldn't get those things?
Ralph: here in CA. Undocumented or Illegal’s are able to get a California drivers license. California’s were all sold the story that if Californa allowed them to have a License then they would buy insurance and uninsured motorist claims and the Large cost to cover that would drop insurance rates. Guess what HUGE lie. Total BS.
Infact the DMV Recently admitted that they “Accidentally” registered hundred of undocumented to VOTE. Whoops!!!

Here in California and in particularly San Francisco and its (sanctuary state status) illegals are allowed to vote on School ballots. That’s right illegals are allowed to vote on School related issues that they have Children attending. Here in california we have Charter schools, that teach Entirely in Spanish. I could go on and on but why? If you knew of the Full list of entitlements or benefits That is offered to illegals and the cost associated with it. All for people that don’t put back into the system your head would spin.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-30-2018, 11:02 AM Reply   
San Jose said they spent $400 Million on Homeless last year!
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-30-2018, 1:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ralph: here in CA. Undocumented or Illegal’s are able to get a California drivers license. California’s were all sold the story that if Californa allowed them to have a License then they would buy insurance and uninsured motorist claims and the Large cost to cover that would drop insurance rates. Guess what HUGE lie. Total BS.
Infact the DMV Recently admitted that they “Accidentally” registered hundred of undocumented to VOTE. Whoops!!!

Here in California and in particularly San Francisco and its (sanctuary state status) illegals are allowed to vote on School ballots. That’s right illegals are allowed to vote on School related issues that they have Children attending. Here in california we have Charter schools, that teach Entirely in Spanish. I could go on and on but why? If you knew of the Full list of entitlements or benefits That is offered to illegals and the cost associated with it. All for people that don’t put back into the system your head would spin.
So illegal immigrants in CA don't buy anything? They don't pay rent? Your claim seems a bit idiotic.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-30-2018, 1:38 PM Reply   
Quote:

Yeah, but don’t forget the most important thing. They’re all future and sometimes current votes for dems.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-30-2018, 1:43 PM Reply   
Wake: So if you buy Gas & Food and let’s say “essentials” here in Ca our tax rate is right around 8.5% that 8.5% in tax Illegals pay for food and gas, your saying is enough to offset what the take from the state???? Is this a Serious question? Or are you playing stupid like you normally do. Ok serious question for you. Do you work? If so Do you pay taxes? Or are you Al Sharpton, who doesn’t pay? Translation. The Real money the government takes or collects is from peoples legitimate PAY CHECKS. The ones illegals don’t get.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-30-2018, 1:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
So illegal immigrants in CA don't buy anything? They don't pay rent? Your claim seems a bit idiotic.
Your rhetorical questions sound like you might support the trickle down logic which most libs mock. Also, most of their disposable income goes back to Mexico.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-30-2018, 3:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
So how does that mean they get free healthcare?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-30-2018, 3:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
San Jose said they spent $400 Million on Homeless last year!
What's the link to illegals?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-30-2018, 4:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
What’s the link to illegals
The fact that they are another group that lives off the public dime, “the Have’s” have to pay for the poor life choices of the “Have Nots” P.S anyone that takes More then they put back into the system is On my F” you radar. So this is not strictly about illegals. I have heard people use the term “Social Contract”.

Quote:
So how does that mean they get free healthcare
Ralph: we have always had FREE heath care. Even b4 Obama care. We have county hospitals that will treat anyone and everyone for Free. We have clinics that Treat for FREE. Even hospitals like Stanford & UCSF will not turn people away. Stanford & UCSF treat thousands of people that have no health care every year for free.

Here is a novel idea: How about a system that gives you only as much as you have put into it.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-30-2018, 6:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
The fact that they are another group that lives off the public dime, “the Have’s” have to pay for the poor life choices of the “Have Nots” P.S anyone that takes More then they put back into the system is On my F” you radar. So this is not strictly about illegals. I have heard people use the term “Social Contract”.
I totally get that citizenship has its benefits, and that illegal immigration is a problem.

But let's be real -- poor citizens pay very little in income taxes too. I mean why do you think H&R block sets up in Walmart? Remember Mitt Romney's comment about 47% not paying income tax? He's not wrong. Those people are citizens.

sales tax -- everybody pays.
fuel tax (including federal) -- everybody pays
property tax -- everybody pays (renters pay their landlord who pays taxes)

^^^^ these are taxes that even welfare queens and others living on the dole will pay because they cant be avoided.

The only tax that poor people and tax cheats can get out of is income tax. And that's usually because of criminal behavior. Please done pretend that you've never met a waiter or bartender who didn't declare all of their tip income to the IRS.

Last edited by shawndoggy; 12-30-2018 at 6:27 PM.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-30-2018, 6:44 PM Reply   
BTW: I was wrong about the $400 Million I said San Jose Spends each year on homless each year. The number is or at least was $520 Million each year. This was in 2016 I’m sure the number is even higher.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2015/05/...illion-a-year/

So yes your right, the low income pay very little. But at least they pay. They are legal citizens of the USA. They are part of sociity. They are a small gear in a much larger machine. Not all our problems revolve or have to do with the low income or even the illegals. The MAGA crowd I think was empowerd by the Idea Americans could or would Make America Great Again. Not the forgin invaders we had trying to rush our boarders. Not the Democrats pushing for more and more social programs and giving Amnesty to anyone who ran across the boarder.

Tell me as a boater. When you have a huge hole in your boat & water is rushing in do you let anyone & everyone just jump on board? do you drive around looking to pick more people up & take them out? I’m not sure why you guys can’t understand this concept
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-30-2018, 7:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Your rhetorical questions sound like you might support the trickle down logic which most libs mock. Also, most of their disposable income goes back to Mexico.
No dumbass, my questions are real. Illegals spend money and buy *****. That tax money has to go somewhere. It certainly isn't sent back to Mexico.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-30-2018, 7:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
BTW: I was wrong about the $400 Million I said San Jose Spends each year on homless each year. The number is or at least was $520 Million each year. This was in 2016 I’m sure the number is even higher.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2015/05/...illion-a-year/

So yes your right, the low income pay very little. But at least they pay. They are legal citizens of the USA. They are part of sociity. They are a small gear in a much larger machine. Not all our problems revolve or have to do with the low income or even the illegals. The MAGA crowd I think was empowerd by the Idea Americans could or would Make America Great Again. Not the forgin invaders we had trying to rush our boarders. Not the Democrats pushing for more and more social programs and giving Amnesty to anyone who ran across the boarder.

Tell me as a boater. When you have a huge hole in your boat & water is rushing in do you let anyone & everyone just jump on board? do you drive around looking to pick more people up & take them out? I’m not sure why you guys can’t understand this concept
What if they are willing to help you to bail water out of your boat? You still tell them no?

And speaking of the MAGA crowd. What happened to Mexico paying for the wall?

Last edited by wake77; 12-30-2018 at 7:17 PM.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-30-2018, 9:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
What if they are willing to help you to bail water out of your boat?
Ok this is a serious question: Wake do you believe in the Easter Bunny or Santa ? Your lack of common sence is pretty funny. You sound like a typical LibTard that wants to live in Wakanda! LOL LOL LOL
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-30-2018, 9:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
No dumbass, my questions are real. Illegals spend money and buy *****. That tax money has to go somewhere. It certainly isn't sent back to Mexico.
Okay then it’s clearly YOU that is the dumbass if you think the taxes of the goods and services they buy offset the free stuff they get as well as the other costs associated with illegals. You and your low information self are part of the problem, but you know what they say: those that can’t do, teach. You’re a teacher right? Why don’t you stop asking such dumb questions and leave the tough thinking to smarter people than you... which is just about anyone.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-30-2018, 10:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
What if they are willing to help you to bail water out of your boat? You still tell them no?

And speaking of the MAGA crowd. What happened to Mexico paying for the wall?
Each new rhetorical question you ask is more stupid than the last. You’re actually making me laugh now.

No illegal Mexican (or South American) has ever asked to pay for their medical care or education.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-31-2018, 4:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ok this is a serious question: Wake do you believe in the Easter Bunny or Santa ? Your lack of common sence is pretty funny. You sound like a typical LibTard that wants to live in Wakanda! LOL LOL LOL
"Common sence"? Okay, I'll play. So do you honestly believe that all illegal immigrants come to commit crimes?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-31-2018, 4:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Each new rhetorical question you ask is more stupid than the last. You’re actually making me laugh now.

No illegal Mexican (or South American) has ever asked to pay for their medical care or education.
And you know that how?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-31-2018, 4:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Okay then it’s clearly YOU that is the dumbass if you think the taxes of the goods and services they buy offset the free stuff they get as well as the other costs associated with illegals. You and your low information self are part of the problem, but you know what they say: those that can’t do, teach. You’re a teacher right? Why don’t you stop asking such dumb questions and leave the tough thinking to smarter people than you... which is just about anyone.
"Smarter people"? Like you? Grant? You two are the poster boys of "smart people". Grant spells like a 2nd grader and your only contribution to this board is that you are a closet homosexual that is worried how your fellow "MAGA" buddies will accept your coming out.

Here are the facts:

Undocumented immigrants pay an average of $11.64 billion in state and local taxes a year. An undocumented individual has about 8% of their income go to taxes. Moreover, all immigrants—regardless of status—will contribute approximately $80,000 more in taxes than government services used over their lifetime.

In 2010, undocumented individuals paid $13 billion into retirement accounts and only received $1 billion in return. Over the years, immigrants have contributed approximately $300 billion to the SS.

Immigrants are less likely to commit crimes than native-born Americans and they are associated with lower crime rates.

Now post some homophobic meme or kiss Grant's ass some more. Show everyone that intelligence you think you possess.

Last edited by wake77; 12-31-2018 at 4:56 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-31-2018, 6:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
"Smarter people"? Like you? Grant? You two are the poster boys of "smart people". Grant spells like a 2nd grader and your only contribution to this board is that you are a closet homosexual that is worried how your fellow "MAGA" buddies will accept your coming out.

Here are the facts:

Undocumented immigrants pay an average of $11.64 billion in state and local taxes a year. An undocumented individual has about 8% of their income go to taxes. Moreover, all immigrants—regardless of status—will contribute approximately $80,000 more in taxes than government services used over their lifetime.

In 2010, undocumented individuals paid $13 billion into retirement accounts and only received $1 billion in return. Over the years, immigrants have contributed approximately $300 billion to the SS.

Immigrants are less likely to commit crimes than native-born Americans and they are associated with lower crime rates.

Now post some homophobic meme or kiss Grant's ass some more. Show everyone that intelligence you think you possess.
You can spew all the “facts” you want to. I don’t believe a single one of them, you fancy sailor you.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-31-2018, 8:16 AM Reply   
Quote:

I have two engineer buddies who's parents were illegal and they worked multiple jobs and sent all three boys to private school then college. So again, you are wrong.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-31-2018, 8:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
I have two engineer buddies who's parents were illegal and they worked multiple jobs and sent all three boys to private school then college. So again, you are wrong.
You mean whose?

BFD. I’ve known exceptions to the rule too. It doesn’t change the rule. If any more of you lib fools are gonna say or imply illegal immigration is a good thing or a net gain for this country, you won’t do a darn thing except marginalize yourselves.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-31-2018, 10:56 AM Reply   
What we have here are 2 different camps.

One camp believes in “Utopia” and thinks he or she, O wait we have to include the LBGTQ community so THEM , The believe in this fantasy world where some how mass Illegal immigration is a great thing!

The Other camp knows from first hand experience what your Liberial “Utopia” is really like. It’s a total disaster. These Libs want us all to drink the Dim-O-crap Kool Aid. And the worst part they want us all to pay or fund their faild policy’s.

Funny what spending Hawks you Libs are when it comes to a Wall, but they are fully on board for Governent Funded Sex changes ect. I had to laugh at Rand Paul’s list of government $ waste. Example $875 thousand to study the sex habits of Quail that were on Cocaine!!!!! LoL LoL no one takes you “Dims” serious. But hey good luck with Warren in 2020!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-31-2018, 10:43 PM Reply   
Quote:

Funny what spending Hawks you Libs are when it comes to a Wall, but they are fully on board for Governent Funded Sex changes ect. I had to laugh at Rand Paul’s list of government $ waste. Example $875 thousand to study the sex habits of Quail that were on Cocaine!!!!! LoL LoL no one takes you “Dims” serious. But hey good luck with Warren in 2020!

What Congress would’ve funded that, G? Rs have had the house since 2010 and the Senate since 2014 and both chambers and the presidency since 2016.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-01-2019, 12:42 AM Reply   
Happy New Year.

Hey have you ever heard of a CLEAN bill? It’s a bill that has no attachments like
the BS waste Rand pointed out. Most bills have ear marks for Bull $hit like retarded “Dim-o Craps” Liberial BS like Funding Quale Sex Habits & Sex changes.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-01-2019, 5:16 AM Reply   
Whether the wall works or not, politically speaking (which is all our rulers actually care about), the wall is Trumps kryptonite. If the left prevents that wall from being built Trump can't deliver on his biggest promise & investigations into Trump aside, the lack of a wall will be what prevents the hordes of turn out for him.

I think the recent shake up & the key figures that were let go is pretty indicative this presidency is off the tracks. Obama knew he wasn't good at making presidential decisions so he let Valerie Jarrett drive the ship. Trump needs to let a grown up drive for a bit.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-01-2019, 7:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Whether the wall works or not, politically speaking (which is all our rulers actually care about), the wall is Trumps kryptonite. If the left prevents that wall from being built Trump can't deliver on his biggest promise & investigations into Trump aside, the lack of a wall will be what prevents the hordes of turn out for him.

I think the recent shake up & the key figures that were let go is pretty indicative this presidency is off the tracks. Obama knew he wasn't good at making presidential decisions so he let Valerie Jarrett drive the ship. Trump needs to let a grown up drive for a bit.
It's weird to me that caving on wall funding is the line in the sand... how did we get there from Mexico is going to pay for it? Spending is up and tax revenues are down due to the tax cut, which means any "extras" are just more add-ons to the national debt. Isn't borrowing money from China to build the wall antithetical to the whole concept?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-01-2019, 7:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Happy New Year.

Hey have you ever heard of a CLEAN bill? It’s a bill that has no attachments like
the BS waste Rand pointed out. Most bills have ear marks for Bull $hit like retarded “Dim-o Craps” Liberial BS like Funding Quale Sex Habits & Sex changes.
So all earmarks are the dems' fault, when republicans control both chambers and the presidency? Why are republicans so weak?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-01-2019, 9:16 AM Reply   
Hey, a good New Years tweet. I love it. Bout time.
Attached Images

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-01-2019, 1:48 PM Reply   
^^^^^ LOL. I love this guy!

One might say “That’s not very Presidential of TRUMP” and Why dosent he try and reach across the isle and or build a bridge! Fact is the “Dim-O-Rats” have no intention in playing nice or Trying to get along. It’s time TRUMP take the gloves off and slap these little Bit$hes like the childish little punks they are.
Go ahead “dim-o-crats” start your fake outrage!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-02-2019, 9:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
^^^^^ LOL. I love this guy!

One might say “That’s not very Presidential of TRUMP” and Why dosent he try and reach across the isle and or build a bridge! Fact is the “Dim-O-Rats” have no intention in playing nice or Trying to get along. It’s time TRUMP take the gloves off and slap these little Bit$hes like the childish little punks they are.
Go ahead “dim-o-crats” start your fake outrage!

Like Newt played nice and got along with Clinton?

Or like Boehner played nice and got along with Obama?

It’s called politics. Is this really your first rodeo Grant?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-02-2019, 9:31 AM Reply   
Trump isn't taking any gloves off. He will cave on the wall, fall in line & I doubt he is going to seek election again. Likewise, no charges or impeachment will ever come, there will be no obstruction, the entire Russia thing will be exposed as a fraud by simply going away & never spoken of again. 2020 will be your choice between a "cool" no experience liberal who's never even held a job & an uptight republican that nobody likes or wants in office.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-02-2019, 10:06 AM Reply   
No trump in 2020 that’s your prediction? Well I’ll take that bet.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-02-2019, 10:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
No trump in 2020 that’s your prediction? Well I’ll take that bet.
My prediction: The US will be still recovering from the coming stock market crash and in deep recession effectively scuppering any Trump reelection. I think 2020 will be a horrible lefty either Burney or Beto O’Rourke
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-02-2019, 11:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump isn't taking any gloves off. He will cave on the wall, fall in line & I doubt he is going to seek election again. Likewise, no charges or impeachment will ever come, there will be no obstruction, the entire Russia thing will be exposed as a fraud by simply going away & never spoken of again. 2020 will be your choice between a "cool" no experience liberal who's never even held a job & an uptight republican that nobody likes or wants in office.
Wow that's a bold set of predictions. Good fodder for debate.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-02-2019, 11:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wow that's a bold set of predictions. Good fodder for debate.
I base this off many variables; the recent shake ups & what they said about Trump on the way out, how many establishment big Gov republicans have it out for him, the war machine is not happy that Trump doesn't want wars & the details so many miss about the up coming investigations by the left. The left has never said they want an end result or that there is an endgame. They specifically said they were going to tie the administration up in endless investigations into every aspect of his life & business dealings. Add all those things up & the man is becoming unelectable & many are not going to run out this time to vote since there'll be no wall & he might just quit before 2020 as well.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-02-2019, 11:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
My prediction: The US will be still recovering from the coming stock market crash and in deep recession effectively scuppering any Trump reelection. I think 2020 will be a horrible lefty either Burney or Beto O’Rourke
I think the crash is over exaggerated & that we are going to see the opposite. At least I hope so
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-02-2019, 11:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
I think the crash is over exaggerated & that we are going to see the opposite. At least I hope so
The crash hasn't happened yet, if you have stock sell now on this bounce. Invest in gold for the next 6 months to a year to see what is going to happen. JMO, seek independent advice, lol.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-02-2019, 11:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
The crash hasn't happened yet, if you have stock sell now on this bounce. Invest in gold for the next 6 months to a year to see what is going to happen. JMO, seek independent advice, lol.
You mean wakeworld isn't full of experts.........on every subject?

Aside from my 401k I don't own any stock. Still trying to learn before I just buy random stocks & hope. Which is basically my life strategy as well, it's controlled chaos....
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-02-2019, 4:30 PM Reply   
Happy New Year and welcome to 2019, wow. Feelin good.
Gov't, is that still shut down?
Do we have a Sec of defense yet? A Chief of Staff?, Atty General?, Sec. of Interior? EPA Chief? Illegal immigrant infestation? Surging stock market? A wall?
Dems coming into the house this week, cant be good for trump. He didn't do well with his own House and Senate.

Wombat, if not well informed...avoid individual stocks. Timing may not be correct yet.... Look into stuff like ETF's (Exchange traded Funds) they follow many different index's or industries or ….if one stock tanks you are diversified. GL.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-02-2019, 8:16 PM Reply   
I say New Zeland is going to be compleatly taken over and destroyed by the same thing that happens in the Netflix movie Bird Box
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-02-2019, 10:17 PM Reply   
Who’s paying for the wall?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-02-2019, 11:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
I say New Zeland is going to be compleatly taken over and destroyed by the same thing that happens in the Netflix movie Bird Box
Lol, ironically a wall would be just as effective at keeping the monsters out.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-03-2019, 8:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Deuce:Who’s paying for the wall?
The exact same people who pay for all the benifits illegals get each and EVERY year. “Year after Year” with no stop in sight

The number #1 thing the Dim-0-craps keep saying about this wall is that it’s a waste of money! So let me get this straight Now the Democrats are spending hawks? You suddenly care about Wastefull Goverment spending? Be honest, some Democrat leader blew the Dog Whistle and told all you dems to be outraged at the cost of this wall & Keep pounding that drum.

Admit it! You Dim-0-craps think if you can some how stop this wall that you will have a better chance electing Opra or Bernie in 2020 LOL LOL
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-03-2019, 9:20 AM Reply   
You guys that keep saying Dems don’t care about border security because they won’t pay for the wall is like grandpa saying you don’t care about grandma’s health because you won’t let him use her insulin money to pay for a witch doctor to treat her diabetes
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-03-2019, 12:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Happy New Year.

How do you know that the Quale sex study is a Liberal BS, it sound more like funneling money to a buddy which is a much more republican standard.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-03-2019, 12:10 PM Reply   
It actually is a sub-part of a much larger study having to do with cocaine affects on humans. Japanese quail brains are well studied and a good control for certain studies. And the number is more like $138k and was renewed by republican run congress multiple times.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-03-2019, 12:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Who pays for the wall: The exact same people who pay for all the benifits illegals get each and EVERY year. “Year after Year” with no stop in sight
So you are the kind of guy who will spend $1000 to save a nickle. The wall is $21 Billion, the cost of illegals doesn't even come close to that number.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-03-2019, 12:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce View Post
Who’s paying for the wall?
MEXICO!!! See, I was paying attention during the election.

Grant, wasnt it a democrat who got the country back on its feet after back to back Bush republican terms?
Didn't the stock market take off after the democrats took control?
Did the economy recover and begin going ballistic?
Didn't the current republican in office just hand a massive tax cut to the wealthiest and put the US 1.5 trillion into debt after he took over a booming economy?
Is he single handedly killing the current strong economy?

Quote:
The exact same people who pay for all the benifits illegals get each and EVERY year. “Year after Year” with no stop in sight

The number #1 thing the Dim-0-craps keep saying about this wall is that it’s a waste of money! So let me get this straight Now the Democrats are spending hawks? You suddenly care about Wastefull Goverment spending? Be honest, some Democrat leader blew the Dog Whistle and told all you dems to be outraged at the cost of this wall & Keep pounding that drum.
So yeah, compared to current and past R's, the democrats are the deficit/spending hawks. Trumps campaign promise was a wall Mexico would pay for. Right? He changed the rules in the middle of the game and that is cheating. Other than "build a wall" what is the republican plan on immigration? Like the economy they have no plan. They are shuttering every legal way people can immigrate, and the song remains the same..."Come in legal". If you keep decreasing the size of the funnel without reducing the amount of flow you will have an over-flow. Do you know what he is spending now on housing all the people at the border? Why do you want to keep supporting illegals in another country? Roof, food, medical...all free under trump. How many tent cities do you plan to pay for to house trumps little experiment? He has no Fing plan. Democrats dont want open borders, I think they are searching for an immigration system that works. Our economy counts on the cheap labor.
As a boater, If your boat doesn't have a leak, and a fat guy breaks out his DeWalt and holesaw drills one in the hull, Do we let him stay in the boat? or do we kick him overboard and start bailing and plugging the hole?
How is the GoFundMe wall account going?
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-03-2019, 12:54 PM Reply   

Leave it to Trump to push for a wall by making a poster inspired from a show where a GIANT Wall doesn't work.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-03-2019, 7:05 PM Reply   
Quick, while the gubment is shut down, let’s all switch to metric.
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-04-2019, 4:49 AM Reply   
Our leaders have so rmuch class and dignity. Time to get the popcorn out!!! https://www.yahoo.com/gma/congresswo...opstories.html
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-04-2019, 4:50 AM Reply   
I forgot to add respect.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-04-2019, 6:47 AM Reply   
Trump walking back the Syria pullout. If anyone still believes he has some master plan to take down the deep state, check yourself into therapy. Caving on the wall up next.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-04-2019, 8:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker1234 View Post
Our leaders have so rmuch class and dignity. Time to get the popcorn out!!! https://www.yahoo.com/gma/congresswo...opstories.html
Yep. I read that earlier and almost posted it here myself. Those are the types of people this country should be very afraid of. Disgusting.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-04-2019, 9:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker1234 View Post
I forgot to add respect.
...and what kind of mother talks to her little boy like that? An unhinged, single, socialist, Muslim mother. I’m betting there’s no category for her on match.com LOL Let the freak show begin now that the libs control Congress.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-04-2019, 9:13 AM Reply   
As bad as you Libs wanna point at trump look at the people of your party including. This Muslim piece of trash. The list of Nut Jobs and wing bats is long. This woman ran Un opposes in Deerborn MI. “A Muslim Ghetto” so no kidding what kind of person do you think they are gonna ellect?? It’s lretty simple “Import 3rd world people BECOME a 3rd world nation”
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-04-2019, 9:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
...and what kind of mother talks to her little boy like that? An unhinged, single, socialist, Muslim mother. I’m betting there’s no category for her on match.com LOL Let the freak show begin now that the libs control Congress.
I'm not saying that shes great but you guys wanted to elect a pedophile.
The president is WAY MORE "unhinged" than she could ever be.

Hold on to your fake outrage.

Last edited by plhorn; 01-04-2019 at 9:32 AM.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-04-2019, 9:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
As bad as you Libs wanna point at trump look at the people of your party including. This Muslim piece of trash. The list of Nut Jobs and wing bats is long. This woman ran Un opposes in Deerborn MI. “A Muslim Ghetto” so no kidding what kind of person do you think they are gonna ellect?? It’s lretty simple “Import 3rd world people BECOME a 3rd world nation”
Pretty sure nothing she said or anything in the article has anything to do with her being Muslim. Yet you point her out as a "Muslim piece of trash". Is the issue you have with her that she used the word "Mother ___er" to describe your hero or the fact that she prays to a different invisible imaginary god than you do?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-04-2019, 10:41 AM Reply   
She got sworn in with the Koran. “The Muslim Bible” I’m pretty sure that makes her Muslim. But what do I know LOL LOL. BTW I don’t pray to any god, & the only church I go to on Sunday is “the Church of St Matress” speaking of St Matress’s OMG my new Tempur-Pedic bed is amazing 5 star’s perhaps you crazy loons should buy one, that way you might get a good nights sleep & stop staying awake late @ night looking for more trump dirt,
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-04-2019, 11:24 AM Reply   
Could you IMAGINE what would happen if trump ever used that sort of language?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-04-2019, 12:09 PM Reply   
LOL.
No one ever has to go searching for trump dirt. He freely provides it on a daily basis in tweet and or on TV. Did you not see his "unhinged" press conference today? He illegally awarded a steel contract in an impulsive press conference. What does 2000 miles of steel cost? Talking about seizing private citizens property using the military. Rambling on about Nat'l security when he hasn't spent 90% of the $$border security $$ over the last 2 years. The people in Gov't not getting paid are all for keeping the govt shut down because trump is doing so well. He said the safety net for govt workers is the see thru steel wall, that oughta put food on the table and pay a mortgage. He also just asserted that "no president's party in history" has ever gained Senate seats in a midterm election. He said he may need to keep the govt shut down for many weeks, months or even years. Blamed Latinos for fentanyl over doses, is there a Mexican pharma co making fentanyl? Said he could name 10 steel companies he single handedly saved, then failed to name even one. It gave me a headache just listening to him. This sideshow went on waay too long, someone forgot the big sheep hook to pull him out of the rose garden or at least away from a microphone. Oh, by the way...while he has the govt shutdown he decided to give $10,000 raises to 100's of political appointees when just a couple weeks ago he reneged on 2% raises for gov workers saying "we" couldn't afford it. Please someone else go listen to his presser and tell me I was only dreaming in my sleep number bed, im a #"95", like a firm bed. Im sure the Temperpedic is sweet too.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-04-2019, 12:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
stop staying awake late @ night looking for more trump dirt,
Who's looking? You can't stay away from his dirt, he flings it around like a monkey throwing poo.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-04-2019, 1:02 PM Reply   
Instead of $5 billion for the worthless wall we could:
Fix Flint's water issues:$55Million
Feed all the homeless vets 3 meals a day for a year: $84Mill
Give every school teaching in the country a $1000 bonus: $3.2 Billion
Build 3000 acres of Solar Farms: $1.5 Billion

total $4.83 billion. and you'd still have 170 Million left over to spend on wakeboarding.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-04-2019, 1:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Instead of $5 billion for the worthless wall we could:
Fix Flint's water issues:$55Million
Feed all the homeless vets 3 meals a day for a year: $84Mill
Give every school teaching in the country a $1000 bonus: $3.2 Billion
Build 3000 acres of Solar Farms: $1.5 Billion

total $4.83 billion. and you'd still have 170 Million left over to spend on wakeboarding.
None of these things would help with border security. How would you sugest improving border security. By the way another 2000 immigrants were set free on American soil today because they can not be held longer then 20 days. I bet they do not show up at their hearings..
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-04-2019, 1:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Whats amazing is the Muslims have it better in the U.S. then anywhere else in the world. You could argue either way that we are a secular nation vs. Christian nation. Not a Muslim nation.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-04-2019, 3:28 PM Reply   
Tax & spend liberals crying about 5.1 billion when the federal budget is 4.1 trillion. 23 billion which is foreign aid.

Flint Mich was given 100 mil to fix the water problem in 2017.....
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-04-2019, 3:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
None of these things would help with border security. How would you sugest improving border security. By the way another 2000 immigrants were set free on American soil today because they can not be held longer then 20 days. I bet they do not show up at their hearings..
Youre right, they dont. We have issues in the US other than immigration, in fact immigration is at one of the lowest points over the last 45 years. The current pres likes to create imaginary monsters he can slay and look important to his cult. The President has owned the white house, the Senate and the House for the last 2 years. Its THEIR job to create policy. The dems are not in power or position to make change. The current admin has no immigration policy other than build a wall, hold, deport and eliminate legal entry. That isn't a workable plan.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-04-2019, 4:06 PM Reply   
Interesting. Weird he brought up collusion in his press conference when no one even mentioned it.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...nistan/579361/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.5b7da0c7af29

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.343da534b8f1
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...assassinating/

https://apnews.com/9a5a5fbbb2ba45b2b9316e1734ec22eb
http://east-center.org/wp-content/up...dia-Review.pdf

He is virtually parroting information no one in the world is making available...except thru Russian propaganda.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-04-2019, 4:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Tax & spend liberals crying about 5.1 billion when the federal budget is 4.1 trillion. 23 billion which is foreign aid.

Who is crying?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-04-2019, 5:53 PM Reply   
How do you f-TARD Libs feel about the Illegal POS that shot and killed the Newman Police officer when he pulled him over for a DUI stop. The illegal POS shot and killed the Newman officer and then fled. They put the Newman Police officer in the ground today. He leaves behind a wife and a 5 month old kid. F YOU F tards. And your Open boarder agenda!!!!!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...illegal-alien/
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-04-2019, 7:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Youre right, they dont. We have issues in the US other than immigration, in fact immigration is at one of the lowest points over the last 45 years. The current pres likes to create imaginary monsters he can slay and look important to his cult. The President has owned the white house, the Senate and the House for the last 2 years. Its THEIR job to create policy. The dems are not in power or position to make change. The current admin has no immigration policy other than build a wall, hold, deport and eliminate legal entry. That isn't a workable plan.
That makes no sense. I have never heard the president talk about keeping legal immigrants out. We have an illegal immigration problem. The dems have no plan to fix it and do not want' to fix it becuase it causes problems for our security, and financial system . Remember the question was what would you suggest to stop the illegal immigration.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-05-2019, 5:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
Building the wall won't help border security either. Like you said 2000 of them were set free on American soil. How will a wall change the stupid laws that set them free in the US?

These are people that walk across deserts and swim fast moving rivers to get here, you really think a wall is going to stop them?

The only thing a wall does is slow people down, so it only works if its being constantly patrolled, if it's being constantly patrolled then you don't need the wall. Its just burning your tax dollars, to make you feel better, just like the TSA keeping exacto knives off the airplane when their it an AXE on board in the forward cabin of every airplane in case the pilots lock themselves out of the cockpit in flight. Its makes uninformed people feel better so they keep flying. The wall does the same thing, it help uninformed people sleep better.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-05-2019, 6:01 AM Reply   
Quote:

Cut the 23 billion foreign aid too.

and I just looked into the 100 Mil to Flint... The government is run by a bunch of morons.