Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Industry Jobs

Old     (daxxruckus)      Join Date: May 2008       05-22-2013, 10:54 AM Reply   
I have recently relaunched WakeBoardSD due to the increased interest in wakeboarding in SD with our lakes and a new cable park reopening. With an awesome, brand new website, I need serious help utilizing social media to get people active and socializing again.

I am looking for someone to manage social media on and for the website. This includes (but isn't limited to) posting daily on facebook (photos, discussions), twitter, pictures on instagram, and videos on our youtube channel, and actively posting in the forum to stimulate discussion. Even though the community is a San Diego specific niche community, this job in no way requires you to be in SD. You can work from anywhere. I work from home full time for another job, and run the site in my spare time, but am always available to meet on Skype, etc.

No real experience is necessary (other than knowing how to use all of these social media tools). This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in marketing or related fields. I can't currently offer monetary compensation, but once the site is active and rolling again, it will begin generating advertising income, as well as product donations from sponsors to be reviewed and demoed. I have so much gear/boards/etc from when the site was crackin' before, I can't ride or use it all! This will all be split fairly amongst the team working on the site. Basically, you will get out what you put in! Not to mention, previous interns (College Students) who have worked on the site for me before have used it as a reference to go on to full time marketing jobs (I can provide references of people who have worked with me on this before).

With someone focusing on taking advantage of social media and building the community, I can focus on the website design and building some of the advanced features I have planned for the community.

I need a serious partner who lives to wakeboard and loves everything about the lifestyle to represent us, the potential for solid advertising income, and who knows....the sky is the limit!
If you have any questions, please ask! I'm looking for a good partner who is motivated to make something happen!

www.WakeBoardSD.net
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-22-2013, 11:06 AM Reply   
man, if this gig doesn't have da Moose's name all over it, I don't know what does.
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-22-2013, 9:27 PM Reply   
What Do you think,,, A good fit?
Old     (daxxruckus)      Join Date: May 2008       05-23-2013, 12:07 PM Reply   
I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who's interested. I'm looking for the right fit who can utilize social media to help drive traffic, etc.
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       06-04-2013, 1:38 PM Reply   
I've Emailed these guy 5 X's with NO reponce ??? Maybe thay think no one reads my stuff .maybe thay should look at my post below there's
with almost 6K views???
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-05-2013, 11:27 AM Reply   
Come on, cant you even interview Da Moose, the site it not that popular is it? maybe I'm missing something. Da Moose is perfect for the job, check out his site!
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       06-06-2013, 9:20 AM Reply   
SkipKnot ,Your SOOOOO Right Boring site .I try to hook up ,thay wouldn't even call me ,after 3 Emails ,and thay Didn't even know what I was Emailing about ,these are people I wouldn't Wake with ,,,Not awear whats going on around them or who people R
Old     (wakeboardmatt)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-29-2013, 11:08 AM Reply   
Are you still looking to fill this? I am very interested!