Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Website Feedback, Suggestions, Problems, Etc.

Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-21-2011, 12:16 PM Reply   
I hate having to go throught he drop down menus on the header. All of the other sections (ie classifieds events, community, etc) are links that take you to the larger landing page. Please allow Forums to do this as well.
Thanks!
Old     (carcrz)      Join Date: Mar 2006       04-21-2011, 6:29 PM Reply   
+1
Old     (jv210)      Join Date: Feb 2006       04-22-2011, 6:18 PM Reply   
+ 10000000

It's a link everywhere else on the site once you get past the main page. John, for me on all browser none of them are links on the main page. Once you get past the main page they all turn into links again.

The drop downs suck because they dont really work. It's hit or miss if I get the actual dropdown for the forums. The dropdown is usually for whatever section my pointer touches first.

For the life of me I cant figure out why they would change that. I think is was this way in the beginning and then it went to a link. Now it's back this way.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       04-24-2011, 7:15 PM Reply   
Not sure how that happened, but it's definitely a bug that we will get fixed. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       04-25-2011, 12:00 PM Reply   
All fixed up. Sorry about that!