Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Lemonade)      Join Date: May 2015       08-25-2015, 10:12 AM Reply   
I'm a frugal shopper, always have been. Dosen't mean I don't want nicer things, but I'll buy a basic truck rather than a loaded up Denali. So I'd like to start a thread for the 99%'ers.

I started this year dreaming about an Axis T22 and ended up in a used Sanger V210. I'm really impressed at what this boat does with minimal weight and decent fuel consumption. AS winter approaches I know I'll start dreaming again. I know the G21/23 and VLX's and SA's are gonna be out of reach for a while longer and that brings me to the pragmatic dream of a new technology boat but in the entry level price range.

I don't hear much negative about Sangers but what about the other smaller/affordable-ish manufacturer Supreme. I hear very little about them, and know even less. I hear lots of good about the 226 but what about the other models? How reliable are they? Do they stack up to the Sanger/Axis/Moomba's of the world? Just curious I guess.
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-25-2015, 10:31 AM Reply   
I'll bite Supreme is built by centurion and is a rock solid boat. We have the 226 and love it but the other models are awesome as well. The boats are super tall and feal safe. I will be the first to admit though that there is nothing Tec about the supreme and that was a big selling point for us. Standard gauges zero off speed control reversible ballast pumps and sacks. Add the huge freeboard and the deep V hull along with PCM power and you get and awesome surf boat that works all the time. The S21 is a nice boat as well as the new S211 if you do not like the pickle fork bow.
Old     (sprocketeer)      Join Date: Nov 2012       08-25-2015, 10:44 AM Reply   
I purchased a new Supreme S21 last year and I have been very satisfied with it. My family spends about 80% of the time surfing and although it took me a while to get it dialed in, it makes a great wave. I didn't really have anything to compare it to until last week when I took my kids to a wakesurf school that was pulled by a new loaded Supra SG 550. On the regular side, my wave was 90% of the size and just as clean as the Supra, The goofy side was 80% of the size.

Yes the Supra was much, much nicer in terms of fit and finish and it only takes 1 min to switch sides to my 7 minutes but it literally costs twice as much. You also have to keep in mind that it is a 24' boat compared to a 21'.

If money were no object, yes I would have a G or a Supra but in terms of the surf wave, I definitely got my moneys worth. I know nobody here surfs anyway but that's my $.02
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       08-25-2015, 11:01 AM Reply   
The Supreme TO ME, is still an unproven brand. Just because Centurion bought them, doesn't mean they are built or designed up to the Centurion quality (yet).

In terms of performance, they are a wakesurf boat and not entirely user friendly for wakeboarding.

In my opinion, Axis and MB still rule the budget boat market.
Old     (tarek)      Join Date: Jun 2011       08-25-2015, 11:08 AM Reply   
its silly how many new MB's and Axis boats there are on our waterways…. majority of new boats around my area are these two brands. and I'm a huge supporter of both.
Old     (ironcross25)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-25-2015, 11:18 AM Reply   
moomba. bang for buck and its your basic truck not a denali. Gives you what you need. I just got a 12 mojo and love it. I started with an 86 supra then went to an 05 outback on my way to the mojo. For the price you can't beat a moomba. I did look at an axis but the room and the deepness of the mojo was key to me. I have also wanted a mojo since they came out in 12.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       08-25-2015, 11:20 AM Reply   
Supreme have been building boats since 1968.
PCM powerplant.
Now owned by Correct Craft.
Nuff said.
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-25-2015, 11:22 AM Reply   
I think all newer boats are reliable. What it really comes down to is your budget and the amount of gadgets or the bling factor you would like to have. As far as popularity, to me I really see it as what dealers are around. On my local lake Tige's have always been very popular as the dealer is 15 minutes away. The last couple years Supreme's and Centurions are showing up more and more because another dealer just took on the brands and is gaining momentum. They are also 15mins away. MC's, Nautiques, and Malibu's are all there as well but not by the same numbers. I believe there are also people that may have the money to buy a "big 3" boat but are no longer willing to pay the price tag so they are looking at alternative brands. People can speak to the "fit and finish" BS all day long but the reality is all the brands get people on the water and provide decent wakeboard wakes and surf wakes.....each just have their pro's and con's as to how it's accomplished.
Old     (CALIV210)      Join Date: Jun 2015       08-25-2015, 11:30 AM Reply   
lets start with saying the Sanger is in no way one of the lesser boats ..the quality is top notch at sanger !! With that said I have a friend with a Supreme and its been a nightmare from day one . Fuels pumps' ballast pumps' transmission failures to start with not to mention the interior stitching sucks . Maybe he got a lemon because I do see lots of them out on the water. I have to agree with a previous poster and say the Axis and MB really seem like the best entry level tow boats .I dont see them as entry level either but it is what it is ..I guess for us lesser income people we see things differently ..good luck on your search for your next boat
Old     (Shakarocks)      Join Date: Mar 2013       08-25-2015, 11:50 AM Reply   
Sanger makes excellent boats as does Supreme. I think the V226 rules the roost in the budget category.

I was having a conversation with one of the west's biggests dealers. All the new tech is turning into a huge pain. The touch screens and other computerized electronic s break and if you're out of warranty, cost a small fortune to fix. Truth be told I can live with analogue gauges if it means I don't have to spend $3k to get a boat management system to work.
Old     (onetogofast)      Join Date: Jun 2012       08-25-2015, 12:11 PM Reply   
MB all day!!! My interior is legit!!! And surfs better than some big dog boats once you set er right!
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-25-2015, 12:18 PM Reply   
There are a couple problem year's with the supreme 2011'2012'and early early 13`S . Kall custom and centurion parted ways. Kall custom owned the supreme brand and was having calabria build the boats for them and quality was an issue . All boats before that time and after were built by centurion.
Old     (onetogofast)      Join Date: Jun 2012       08-25-2015, 2:20 PM Reply   
Good to know!^
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       08-25-2015, 5:12 PM Reply   
Supreme has been good to us. We had an 03 V220SP Sky and it was bulletproof but we had to have it sacked out to the rub rails which made the wife very nervous. In 2014 we moved up to the 14 V226 with custom sacks. Our decision was between MB and Supreme. Axis has Malibu DNA but the dash is so F-ing ugly I couldn't own one and have to look at that mess while driving it. Plus you have to use up every inch of storage with ballast for a decent wake. The Supreme hit our needs for big water, everything including ballast & 2-12's tucked away, lots of storage, and a big surf wake the best. I did think the MB had a little better fit and finish but the interior felt very shallow with the internal subfloor ballast. All are nice boats but just my .02.

Maybe in a couple years I'll trade it in on a used G23 or Supra. MC has the bling but I haven't run into one yet on the water that could compare to our "budget boat" surf wake.
Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       08-25-2015, 6:04 PM Reply   
2 seasons ago I was in love with the 226 and just when we were about to sink the deal I stumbled across a great deal on my v215 that I would have been stupid to pass, now we are looking to upgrade and the new mojo has my attention. Around the same price as the v226, but has a little more creature, seadeck (I think the actual brand is gatorstep, but you get the idea) comforts and a surf system, which now is imperative to a new boat for me. I won't purchase one without one.
Old     (RPM_DLX)      Join Date: Jul 2010       08-25-2015, 10:22 PM Reply   
I was laughing when I read this thread because it described me the same as well. I just have a basic truck and ironically a sanger boat as well. I get boat envy every time I am at the lake, well I get truck envy too but I have what I can afford. The best part about both is they are paid for.

Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       08-25-2015, 11:23 PM Reply   
I'm right with you ^^ my buddy has a 2015 23lsv with all the bells and whistles. Thing has a bigger tv in it than I do in my house lol. OH MAN I WANT THAT THING. But I DO NOT want to shell out 100k on a boat. Maybe in 3-4 yrs when we have water, I'll pull the trigger. But who knows haha
Old     (That_Guy)      Join Date: Aug 2015 Location: Central Ohio       08-26-2015, 8:49 AM Reply   
We purchased a new Axis T22 this year and love it so far. I can't really comment on MB/Supreme/Tige/Sanger as we just don't have them in our area, (Ohio), but we also considered Moomba's as they were similar price range. We ended up in the Axis mainly because we wanted a 22ft boat, but design/price/options also played into our decision.

We considered used as well but to get what we wanted it really wasn't much of a savings, and we didn't want to spend 6 figures either.
Old     (lashburn1)      Join Date: Oct 2014       08-26-2015, 9:21 AM Reply   
While we are in the same Financial boat as the OP might be...
We choose to buy a boat beyond our realistic reach...but got it to a PAYMENT we could afford.
Boat with Taxes was $90,000
We put down $16,000.00
to finance less than $75k ( made approval easier too)
$565 @ month is the Payment
We can live with this , short term, 3-6yrs
We don't plan to pay the Boat off, we might be out of the Boating thing all together when our kids are away in 6yrs...
I put enough down to cover the Taxes and the drive off depreciation for my model New..
This way if I need to DUMP the Boat..I can without further Financial commitment
We are giving up some future comfort for todays "wants"
I'm already 48...and I know my active clock is ticking

This is not a Guideline of how I think you should spend your money..just another angle for consideration.
You might be able to have the $100k boat with out even spending the full $100K ...
Old     (Lemonade)      Join Date: May 2015       08-26-2015, 9:44 AM Reply   
^^^This is where I started when looking for a boat but I couldn't do payments for right now. Boat and truck are paid for so that's comforting as we only have about 2 1/2 full months of boating not accounting for rain/wind days. Neither boy will ride behind the boat right now, so having a T22 wave and a bot with surf gate might be a bit depressing as half the time we're parked so the kids can jump off the swim platform. Tough to swallow what trailering to the lake and gas used on the water to do what we could do at the pool for 8$. I love my Sanger but know that eventually will want to upgrade. That might be an LSV, but just as easily could be a Moomba (or if anyone knows of a G21 for sub-60k$ let me know....) Great discussion as it probably represents 85% of the boat buying public.
Old     (MuskokaCanada)      Join Date: Jul 2011       08-26-2015, 10:41 AM Reply   
I'm still at a point where I won't make payments on a toy. So what is "realistic" is relative, IMHO.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       08-26-2015, 11:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
We choose to buy a boat beyond our realistic reach...but got it to a PAYMENT we could afford.
I freaked out about our last boat buy .... I hate hate hate debt and we just sank most of our liquid money into the house / renovations ... so I was going to need a payment. With that said I'm on a whole different level than you guys, I was debating between old used and older and more used.... ended up getting the newer/nicer boat but really glad we did.

I financed 100% of it since we were getting a stupid good deal, but should have it paid off in 4 years (along with the car(s)) .... which I've told my wife is a prerequisite for having kids.... but I honestly couldn't imagine dropping even more than we did ($24k) for something I can use 4 months of the year.
Old     (lifetimewarranty)      Join Date: Oct 2008       08-26-2015, 11:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM_DLX View Post
I (finally, for the first time ever with any of my boats) get boat envy every time I am at the lake
Fixed it for ya
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       08-26-2015, 12:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lashburn1 View Post
While we are in the same Financial boat as the OP might be...
Boat with Taxes was $90,000
We put down $16,000.00
to finance less than $75k ( made approval easier too)
$565 @ month is the Payment
We can live with this , short term, 3-6yrs
We don't plan to pay the Boat off, we might be out of the Boating thing all together when our kids are away in 6yrs...
I put enough down to cover the Taxes and the drive off depreciation for my model New..
This way if I need to DUMP the Boat..I can without further Financial commitment
We are giving up some future comfort for todays "wants"
I'm already 48...and I know my active clock is ticking

This is not a Guideline of how I think you should spend your money..just another angle for consideration.
You might be able to have the $100k boat with out even spending the full $100K ...
75K @ 565.00 mth. Is that 15 or 20 year loan after interest. I understand your point that you are basically leasing the boat and appear to be okay giving up your 16K
Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       08-26-2015, 5:09 PM Reply   
Ny thoughts on toys, cars, anything extra curricular, is what can you give up without feeling guilty and second guessing that purchase. Imo to have a $100k boat, you should have about 500k in the bank. You can spend that money and not worry about it affecting you in the future. Because I sure won't be doing a 15 or 20yr loan on a boat. If you can't get your payment into something you can afford within a 60mo loan (like a vehicle) imo you can't afford that item if you need to stretch it to home loan territory. If you need to pull equity on your home to buy a boat, you can't afford that boat. But I am frugal, I prepare for the downturn, because I won't be the guy that I bought my boat from, or the guy who is renting at 35 or 40 because they lost their house. My boat purchase was less than 10% of my liquid cash. That purchase will never get me into a bad spot. I also don't have vehicle payments.
Old     (lashburn1)      Join Date: Oct 2014       08-26-2015, 5:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
75K @ 565.00 mth. Is that 15 or 20 year loan after interest. I understand your point that you are basically leasing the boat and appear to be okay giving up your 16K
thats kind of how I think of it.
the Boat was $83500 + tax n stuff. for 90k
I financed $73,500k for 15 years

I don't like to be under water if i had to DUMP the boat.
So I put down Tax plus around $10k...

I just got it new in April.... and I always pay extra on the Loan.
I might owe $70-71K by Sept

Now when I look on line at ASKING Prices for a used 2014 X30 GEN2
they are all well above what I owe...so I am certain I could sell it in a hurry for more than I owe....

That is my Exit strategy should things become desperate.....

Really I am leasing the boat...with a plan like this ,, as you state
Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       08-26-2015, 5:24 PM Reply   
And I'm too cheap to lose the money and do what he's doing ^^ to get a new boat every 3 years.
It would make me feel guilty and still think about the money loss, so again if you get that feeling you aren't there just yet. Just my opinion
Old     (RPM_DLX)      Join Date: Jul 2010       08-26-2015, 9:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmorlan View Post
And I'm too cheap to lose the money and do what he's doing ^^ to get a new boat every 3 years.
It would make me feel guilty and still think about the money loss, so again if you get that feeling you aren't there just yet. Just my opinion
That was my way of looking at it as well. I could have put a very large amount down but the thought of a payment on a boat made me uneasy. Now after buying mine I can't really think of what benefit I would get between what I have now versus a new 100k dollar boat, and at a 75k dollar difference it better do a whole lot.
Old     (rallyart)      Join Date: Nov 2006       08-28-2015, 7:54 PM Reply   
When I bought my Sanger I was choosing between it and the Malibu. This was in 2006 so it's not exactly the same now. At that time the Supremes were not like the V226, which is a deeper V, like the Sanger.
I chose the Sanger over the Malibu because it was a better boat for me. The better handling and vastly better rough water ride were critical for my use. It was a nice bonus that it saved me thousands of dollars. Three are times when I would like the nice flash and closer fit of the Malibu but I would never consider a trade straight across. We looked at Supra and Moomba, as well as many others, and my wife cancelled the Moomba after the seat cushion bottomed on the first wake crossing. That did not happen in the Supra in identical conditions.
I think if you drive several you are going to find the differences and pick up what matters most for your use.
I'll get a new boat when mine doesn't do the job, or when something else is markedly superior. (For my use)
Old     (Lemonade)      Join Date: May 2015       08-28-2015, 11:01 PM Reply   
For reference I nearly stuck my first attempt at a 360 last night behind my V210 (which isn't regarded a great surfing boat). I have a buddy with a Supra 21v and another with a SAN230 who (despite vastly superior waves from what I'm told) who havent stuck one yet. I'm a noob compared to them, and no more athletic in my opinion. I still lust after a flashier boat, but man this thing does the trick just fine. I did happen to find a new V215 and a V226 for 69K nearby....that's double what I'm into my 2010 for and I'd gather not a 39K difference in wave or quality with either boat. I do appreciate this convo more than the X26 vs 25LSV vs Disney CruiseLiner 27er.
Old    Paxdad            09-01-2015, 5:23 AM Reply   
Unless you get a G23 you will always be looking at another boat no matter what you are sitting in and thinking to youself........... Man I sure would like to have that boat!!! And if you are in a G23 you are thinking I wonder when the next year model will be out.......... Everything else is just static.
I drive a worn down 2002 Yukon XL an chose not to have a car payment so that I could lay out cash for a boat........
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       09-01-2015, 7:43 AM Reply   
We went through similar thoughts as some here.

Do I buy a nice used Top three and still pay a ton that has little to no warranty, or buy a new boat?

We looked at most all sold in the DFW market, no Sangers, no Supreme, but did look at the budget priced boats... MB, Moomba, Axis, & Epic.

Hands down, the quality of the build of the MB interior and fit and finish led us to buying a new MB... not too mention price compared was less than the others.

If money were no object, I would probably still buy a big three boat, but we are really happy with our choice of the MB two years into it.
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-01-2015, 8:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paxdad View Post
Unless you get a G23 you will always be looking at another boat no matter what you are sitting in and thinking to youself........... Man I sure would like to have that boat!!! And if you are in a G23 you are thinking I wonder when the next year model will be out.......... Everything else is just static.
I drive a worn down 2002 Yukon XL an chose not to have a car payment so that I could lay out cash for a boat........
Not true we could afford the G but it is not our cup of tea. If you care about what people think which it sounds like you do then the G for sure is the boat for you. Im getting up there in age so all we do is surf and there is for sure better surf boats out there than the G. I have found in life that most people with real money don't find a need to flaunt it and people with less than real money have to put on a facade. Unless you have millions of dollars.most of the I paid cash for my $125,000 boat is BS. Most with real money will finance and let the bank hold the note so they can put the cash to work making more money JMTC
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-01-2015, 8:49 AM Reply   
Weird.....I've seen Gs on the water and I have never felt that way. I don't care about status symbols on the water, and I know that I'm not going to ride any better behind a G. I'm having the time of my life on my boat and a G23 isn't going to make my experience any better. A better audio system night though...

Usually I'm thinking......"that guy must have money to burn, crazy that he spent that much on a boat just so that he could wakesurf"
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       09-01-2015, 8:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
Weird.....I've seen Gs on the water and I have never felt that way. I don't care about status symbols on the water, and I know that I'm not going to ride any better behind a G. I'm having the time of my life on my boat and a G23 isn't going to make my experience any better. A better audio system night though...

Usually I'm thinking......"that guy must have money to burn, crazy that he spent that much on a boat just so that he could wakesurf"
This.
Old    Paxdad            09-01-2015, 10:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by h20king View Post
Not true we could afford the G but it is not our cup of tea. If you care about what people think which it sounds like you do then the G for sure is the boat for you. Im getting up there in age so all we do is surf and there is for sure better surf boats out there than the G. I have found in life that most people with real money don't find a need to flaunt it and people with less than real money have to put on a facade. Unless you have millions of dollars.most of the I paid cash for my $125,000 boat is BS. Most with real money will finance and let the bank hold the note so they can put the cash to work making more money JMTC
Not true I don't care about what other people think only myself, and self says "man I wonder what the next year G will have, that this one does not!!!
Now if you really want to lose money buy a new truck, put some accessories on it, make payments, and then reflect on the money you lost in 7 years. Unfortunately a vehicle is a necessity and a boat a luxury. I treat my boats like a necessity for sanity reasons
Old    Paxdad            09-01-2015, 10:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarrod View Post

Never really thought of a G as a status symbol but rather as a really nice boat and one I would enjoy and not look back on the purchase thinking "I should have purchased something different". If I am happy who cares what I have.

Last edited by Paxdad; 09-01-2015 at 10:19 AM. Reason: edit
Old     (Hyperryd)      Join Date: May 2014       09-01-2015, 8:44 PM Reply   
Funny how when Lemonade started this "realistic boat" thread he said The big three's are great but not realistic to most. So of course a G owner has to high jack this thread to talk up his purchase. I guess there weren't enough "G's are the worlds best boat, look at me I have one" threads out there to respond to.

But I digress, please continue.
Old    Paxdad            09-02-2015, 3:44 AM Reply   
I don't even own a G.............................................Buy a Sanger I dont care!! Just buy something so you can enjoy it!!!

Last edited by Paxdad; 09-02-2015 at 3:45 AM. Reason: edit
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-02-2015, 5:13 AM Reply   
Could not agree more ^^^ you will get way more boat with Sanger . You could buy a 237 Sanger and have twice the boat as a 210 SAN for a lot less $$$. Fan Boys will tell you that you need the Nautique But that is BS. Don't get me wrong Nautique makes a nice boat but so do all the other boat builders.
Old     (squeezer)      Join Date: Jul 2010       09-09-2015, 4:29 PM Reply   
We have three Sangers in the immediate family and don't have G23 (or any other boat) envy...

Sangers ride and drive as well as any other hull on the water. Nobody who has any seat time in one will disagree with that.

They are as well built as anything on the water with respect to hull integrity and major component longevity.

The interiors are a bit downmarket compared to some of the others but I cant think of a time anybody has stepped (with their shoes off please) into our V215 and said anything other than how nice it is.

Where they excel, and this is the most important area for how our family uses a boat is in "Three event" family outings. Dad is an aged slalom skier, we all like to wakeboard, Mom loves to surf. There are any number of boats that surf better but very few if any boats that ski as well that are still surf-able. My father-in-laws V210 is a surprising good surf boat when weighted correctly... The low freeboard demands the driver be paying attention but that is the only downside we have ever encountered.

Last edited by squeezer; 09-09-2015 at 4:33 PM. Reason: spelling...
Old     (dyost)      Join Date: Jan 2007       09-10-2015, 10:42 AM Reply   
Spent $10k on an extremely nice 89 Supra sunsport (with tower, ballast, stereo, then I installed Hydrophase Ridesteady GPS for another $1000). Does it have a super huge wake, no. But it does have a reasonable and respectable wake with enough ballast. I have friends with Tige Z3's and ASRs. I ride no better behind those boats than my own (base inverts, and to revert, spins to 540s) just have a little more hangtime and can grab a bit longer (which I will admit is fun).

My boat can surf too, but it's really only something I do with my 5yo girl on the board with me cause she doesn't want to learn to wakeboard yet.

I have yet to get boat envy (and there are a lot of nice rigs on my lake (MCs, BUs, G's - all only surf or tube from what I can tell....). Most days it's only me and one buddy riding early mornings. The only times it's been cramped and I've said "wish I had a V-drive" is when we've had the whole family and some guests and someone wants to surf or watch me ride. Then the ballast has to come out all over the floor and it's tough to move around. Other than that, the boat is really roomy, decent storage, and is deep (keeps kids safe and dry). I cannot fathom spending $100k on a toy. Even if I had the money, the boat I have is doing everything I need it to do and not costing a fortune to enjoy a hobby.

One of my Tige buddies guys is financed long with a $600+ payment. Few hours riding behind his rig is in the $100s of dollars. I drove to Oklahoma with an envelope full of cash to buy mine. 4 hours riding with 2500lbs+ ballast costs $40-50 in my boat.

I think my purchase was extremely realistic.
Old     (dyost)      Join Date: Jan 2007       09-10-2015, 10:44 AM Reply   
The big win for me is having a boat I can take to the local lake 15mins away and go on my own schedule vs. driving an hour each way to a different lake and being dependent on two very hard working guys with busy schedules to find time to ride.
Old     (get_sum)      Join Date: Jun 2012       09-13-2015, 2:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyost View Post
Spent $10k on an extremely nice 89 Supra sunsport. I drove to Oklahoma with an envelope full of cash to buy mine.

I think my purchase was extremely realistic.

Did you buy it from a guy named Andy? If so, he definitely kept that thing pristine.

I've been out of a boat for a year now. I've been jonesing for another one, but I'm trying to hold out til early or mid winter to find a smoking deal on a leftover.
Old     (dyost)      Join Date: Jan 2007       09-13-2015, 11:14 PM Reply   
James,

Sure did. Got it in January. Boat is in Kansas City now.
Andy's been extremely helpful I've called that guy probably 20 times at least asking questions about the boat. He pretty much built everything custom so no manuals or parts books on it other than the pile of receipts he gave me.
Old     (get_sum)      Join Date: Jun 2012       09-14-2015, 12:54 PM Reply   
Yes he is definitely one detailed dude... Glad to see his boat being utilized again. It was kinda sad to see him and his family not using it very much anymore after all the hard work he put into it.

Enjoy it!!