Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-10-2021, 9:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
we all know that all their fake shutdowns and blaming trump was simply political. Shows you how dangerous democrats are. Just like any communist regimes, they will sacrifice any and all people to gain power.

Democrats are a danger to our freedoms!!
amen x1,000.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-10-2021, 11:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
amen x1,000.
And how dangerous is a president fueling a mob with self-affirming lies to "stop the steal"? How is a mob supposed to stop the steal? The Electors were going to be confirmed that day. Pence said that he did not have the power and did not agree with delaying the confirmation. What was the mob to do? Short of busting down the doors of the capital, there was nothing they could do to "stop the steal".

Luckily, they failed and the republic is still intact. I can begrudgingly survive a Biden administration. A dictator would make life a lot more complicated.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-10-2021, 11:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
And how dangerous is a president fueling a mob with self-affirming lies to "stop the steal"? How is a mob supposed to stop the steal? The Electors were going to be confirmed that day. Pence said that he did not have the power and did not agree with delaying the confirmation. What was the mob to do? Short of busting down the doors of the capital, there was nothing they could do to "stop the steal".

Luckily, they failed and the republic is still intact. I can begrudgingly survive a Biden administration. A dictator would make life a lot more complicated.
We disagree on Trump being dangerous. Dangerous is a political party who will literally sacrifice the public for their own power goals. Dangerous is a party who shares globalist dreams with 3rd world dictators. Dangerous is a party who will lie to cover their tracks like accusing a sole citizen and making a very public arrest regarding a video saying it caused a riot over seas. That is dangerous.

The stop the steal rally was created by an Indian dude. The "mob" can let the congress people know they are unhappy. We all know what they did and it was disgusting manipulation of a pandemic to get election fraud legalized. I agree, there was nothing they could do but them outside could allow the senators inside to know they had support to contest the results.

No one believed they were going to stop the election. More made up stuff. If they believed that, they need to pass what they were smoking.

You may not survive 4 years of democrat rule. Not with a country you recognize anyway. Nothing like 11 million new illegals made citizens to transform the countries priorities out of America.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-10-2021, 12:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
We disagree on Trump being dangerous. Dangerous is a political party who will literally sacrifice the public for their own power goals. Dangerous is a party who shares globalist dreams with 3rd world dictators. Dangerous is a party who will lie to cover their tracks like accusing a sole citizen and making a very public arrest regarding a video saying it caused a riot over seas. That is dangerous.

The stop the steal rally was created by an Indian dude. The "mob" can let the congress people know they are unhappy. We all know what they did and it was disgusting manipulation of a pandemic to get election fraud legalized. I agree, there was nothing they could do but them outside could allow the senators inside to know they had support to contest the results.

No one believed they were going to stop the election. More made up stuff. If they believed that, they need to pass what they were smoking.

You may not survive 4 years of democrat rule. Not with a country you recognize anyway. Nothing like 11 million new illegals made citizens to transform the countries priorities out of America.
The "Stop the Steal" tag line was created by Trump's recently pardoned good buddy and self titled political trickster Roger Stone (2016) and repeated several times by Trump on Jan 6. Do you believe that Trump won by a landslide? Do you believe that the election was a fraud? Do you believe that Pence had the power to undo an election? The whole rally was built on a lie and Trump perpetuated it from his pulpit. They smoked it up and passed it around. Just ask them. They really believed they were following Trumps orders. It has been proven on the videos and proven in the pleas coming from his most devout that have been arrested.

I was a lot more concerned about what Trump was actually doing than what might happen under Biden. Plus, Georgia is an example of what Trump's role in the the GOP looks like. I blame him squarely for the Republican's loss of the senate. His rhetoric plays well in ultra red areas and can displace traditional republicans in purple areas--but they face slaughter in the general elections.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-10-2021, 1:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
The "Stop the Steal" tag line was created by Trump's recently pardoned good buddy and self titled political trickster Roger Stone (2016) and repeated several times by Trump on Jan 6. Do you believe that Trump won by a landslide? Do you believe that the election was a fraud? Do you believe that Pence had the power to undo an election? The whole rally was built on a lie and Trump perpetuated it from his pulpit. They smoked it up and passed it around. Just ask them. They really believed they were following Trumps orders. It has been proven on the videos and proven in the pleas coming from his most devout that have been arrested.

I was a lot more concerned about what Trump was actually doing than what might happen under Biden. Plus, Georgia is an example of what Trump's role in the the GOP looks like. I blame him squarely for the Republican's loss of the senate. His rhetoric plays well in ultra red areas and can displace traditional republicans in purple areas--but they face slaughter in the general elections.
So you admit that Trump did not create it. Agreed.

I believe that democrats created a great fraud on this country by filing over 400 lawsuits in 43 states to manipulate the voting system and bypass the Republican legislatures to create a court ordered election law against the states constitutions. A system in which they new they could submit fraudulent votes that absolutely could not be verified one way or another. I pointed this out prior to the election and even knew that during the middle of the night that the democrats would take the lead. It was an easy script to anticipate. I believe there was zero excitement to vote for Biden just like there is zero excitement if not embarrassment of his policies. No fing way Biden got 10 million plus votes over Obama. wether Trump would have won? Doubt the popular vote. Too many illegals and their kids voting in California and New York. State by state? Does not take many votes to change it. Considering the Attorney General of Michigan said there is no way Trump is going to win his state just prior to the election does raise concerns.

For the people there protesting the election. That is their right. It was a fraud. I said it was a fraud before the election started when I found out what they were going to do.

As far are the conspiracy guys who broke into congress. Hard telling what happened there. Get enough angry people together, it only takes a spark by someone there to get it going. That could be another true believer or it could be like the ANTIFA guy who was arrested there egging them on or a combo. Who knows. By all accounts, it was already pre-planned by them and the FBI warned the democrats who control congress and the local police that it was going to happen. That leads me to believe they let it happen on purpose as there was no real response to it. Pretty much like the lock downs and the riots all over the country in democrat cities. All allowed to happen to manipulate the masses into believing that if they just get rid of Trump all this stuff will stop. The riot at the capitol started 30 minutes before Trump finished and Trump specifically said peacefully let them know how you feel. Kind of funny the democrats already had the talking points ready and out to all the news agencies immediately. End of the day, they can spew any name they want but it was their choice and their decision to break the law. Funny the FBI found all these people around the country in minutes but we are still looking for all these ANTIFA dude burning down **** and we still do not know who killed Tupac.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-11-2021, 7:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
So you admit that Trump did not create it. Agreed.

I believe that democrats created a great fraud on this country by filing over 400 lawsuits in 43 states to manipulate the voting system and bypass the Republican legislatures to create a court ordered election law against the states constitutions. A system in which they new they could submit fraudulent votes that absolutely could not be verified one way or another. I pointed this out prior to the election and even knew that during the middle of the night that the democrats would take the lead. It was an easy script to anticipate. I believe there was zero excitement to vote for Biden just like there is zero excitement if not embarrassment of his policies. No fing way Biden got 10 million plus votes over Obama. wether Trump would have won? Doubt the popular vote. Too many illegals and their kids voting in California and New York. State by state? Does not take many votes to change it. Considering the Attorney General of Michigan said there is no way Trump is going to win his state just prior to the election does raise concerns.

For the people there protesting the election. That is their right. It was a fraud. I said it was a fraud before the election started when I found out what they were going to do.

As far are the conspiracy guys who broke into congress. Hard telling what happened there. Get enough angry people together, it only takes a spark by someone there to get it going. That could be another true believer or it could be like the ANTIFA guy who was arrested there egging them on or a combo. Who knows. By all accounts, it was already pre-planned by them and the FBI warned the democrats who control congress and the local police that it was going to happen. That leads me to believe they let it happen on purpose as there was no real response to it. Pretty much like the lock downs and the riots all over the country in democrat cities. All allowed to happen to manipulate the masses into believing that if they just get rid of Trump all this stuff will stop. The riot at the capitol started 30 minutes before Trump finished and Trump specifically said peacefully let them know how you feel. Kind of funny the democrats already had the talking points ready and out to all the news agencies immediately. End of the day, they can spew any name they want but it was their choice and their decision to break the law. Funny the FBI found all these people around the country in minutes but we are still looking for all these ANTIFA dude burning down **** and we still do not know who killed Tupac.
Why are you so quick to let him off the hook? It was his rally. He repeated the lies. The rioters were literally carrying his flag into the capital.

Here is a little dose of reality about the election:
In opening remarks Tuesday, lawyer Bruce Castor (Trump's lawyer) said: “The American people just spoke, and they just changed administrations.” He added that Americans are “smart enough to pick a new administration if they don’t like the old one, and they just did.”

He manipulated the weak minded to do his dirty work. We will never know if he intended to take his throne if they attacked and executed congress or if it was just another reality show stunt designed to boost his brand that got way out of hand. It doesn't really matter to me. If you order an angry mob that you curated for more than 5 years to march to the capital, you are responsible for what they do when they get there.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-11-2021, 9:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why are you so quick to let him off the hook? It was his rally. He repeated the lies. The rioters were literally carrying his flag into the capital.

Here is a little dose of reality about the election:
In opening remarks Tuesday, lawyer Bruce Castor (Trump's lawyer) said: “The American people just spoke, and they just changed administrations.” He added that Americans are “smart enough to pick a new administration if they don’t like the old one, and they just did.”

He manipulated the weak minded to do his dirty work. We will never know if he intended to take his throne if they attacked and executed congress or if it was just another reality show stunt designed to boost his brand that got way out of hand. It doesn't really matter to me. If you order an angry mob that you curated for more than 5 years to march to the capital, you are responsible for what they do when they get there.
So. If I print your name on my car and then go run down some poeple, is it your fault? You claim it is.

Trump did not manipulate the weak minded. You have already been manipulated by the democrats or are you saying there are more weak minded people in the world besides you?

I would say people are fed up. The people on this board try and gaslight and the democrat leadership has been gas lighting and supporting actual violence for years. Don't hear you saying any bad words about that. Funny it is only Trump that you have an issue with. He must have touched you in your girly spot some how, because as a so called Republican, his policies should have been spot on with you and the thought of left wing agenda being implemented should be enough to keep you straight. Democrat policies are a danger enough that you should have been able to hold your nose long enough but as it clearly is apparent, you are a democrat.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-10-2021, 1:09 PM Reply   
Quote:

May not be wrong about Georgia, however outright promising everyone if they vote demcorat that they will directly get $2000 checks had a lot to do with it and should be wrong to do so. They are not getting $2000 checks now so we will see at which payment level will be the one that changes their minds to show up.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-10-2021, 1:36 PM Reply   
Quote:

You mean the president who peacefully left office when his time was up and has hardly been seen or heard from ever since? Dramatic much? You don’t know what’s actually true any more than the rest of us. The question you should be asking yourself is how many lives, businesses, careers, families and communities were ruined by the FACT that your party encouraged the ruination of the above by your party for months now-whether it was your riots or your shutdowns which were only there to satiate your collective TDS. Got that? It’s still happening. Evil. “Begrudgingly survive a Biden admin?” Thats rich when you helped put him there, idiot.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-10-2021, 2:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
You mean the president who peacefully left office when his time was up and has hardly been seen or heard from ever since? Dramatic much? You don’t know what’s actually true any more than the rest of us. The question you should be asking yourself is how many lives, businesses, careers, families and communities were ruined by the FACT that your party encouraged the ruination of the above by your party for months now-whether it was your riots or your shutdowns which were only there to satiate your collective TDS. Got that? It’s still happening. Evil. “Begrudgingly survive a Biden admin?” Thats rich when you helped put him there, idiot.
You talking about Obama?, the last president who left peacefully. The last clown tried to steal a win, in fact his lies so clear ALL the Social media outlets removed him from their platforms because how dangerous his lies were. Tell me about the time they had to kick any democrat off social media because of lies, i have a lengthy GQP list. Dont know what is true? Like trump still saying he won in a landslide? You wouldnt know truth if you crashed your boat into it. You have been corrected about 900 times on false and misleading claims. And you still believe them, talk about TDS, keep devoting yourself to the biggliest loser. The world laffs at you. There is no truth with Republicans, just an alternate universe of lies. Your party cannot decide if they want to be Q and purveyors of conspiracies or get back to reality. Currently there is no Republican party, just mismash of Trumpers, Q's and liars. Go back and watch his final speech, tell us how peaceful it turned out. You are the last one to be telling anyone what questions they should be asking. It was your riot that tried to bring down democracy, your people, Q, Proud Boys, Three Percenters, white supremists and im sure some fine people too.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-11-2021, 7:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You talking about Obama?, the last president who left peacefully. The last clown tried to steal a win, in fact his lies so clear ALL the Social media outlets removed him from their platforms because how dangerous his lies were. Tell me about the time they had to kick any democrat off social media because of lies, i have a lengthy GQP list. Dont know what is true? Like trump still saying he won in a landslide? You wouldnt know truth if you crashed your boat into it. You have been corrected about 900 times on false and misleading claims. And you still believe them, talk about TDS, keep devoting yourself to the biggliest loser. The world laffs at you. There is no truth with Republicans, just an alternate universe of lies. Your party cannot decide if they want to be Q and purveyors of conspiracies or get back to reality. Currently there is no Republican party, just mismash of Trumpers, Q's and liars. Go back and watch his final speech, tell us how peaceful it turned out. You are the last one to be telling anyone what questions they should be asking. It was your riot that tried to bring down democracy, your people, Q, Proud Boys, Three Percenters, white supremists and im sure some fine people too.
Sometimes I really love your posts. Such enormous monuments to idiocy. You want to use social media outlets as some sort of scale to measure anything??? Thanks for the laugh. Next time, don’t forget to mention how the MSM isn’t biased either. Tool.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-11-2021, 7:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not a democrat. Just anti-Trump.

I hope he starts his own party. I would laugh my ass off at a draft dodger being the head of the "Patriot party."

Speaking of running from fights. How many times in his speech did he say he was going to march down to the capital with his supporters? Where was he, besides Twitter, when it hit the fan. That is what he does, he encourages people to put themselves out there for him and then when it gets hairy he cuts them loose. How many times has he done that? Pence, Barr, Sessions, Mattis, Sondland just to name a few. He would do the same to you in a heart-beat. Only a fool would rush to defend him at this point.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-11-2021, 7:54 AM Reply   
Quote:

I hope he starts his own party. I would laugh my ass off at a draft dodger being the head of the "Patriot party."

Speaking of running from fights. How many times in his speech did he say he was going to march down to the capital with his supporters? Where was he, besides Twitter, when it hit the fan. That is what he does, he encourages people to put themselves out there for him and then when it gets hairy he cuts them loose. How many times has he done that? Pence, Barr, Sessions, Mattis, Sondland just to name a few. He would do the same to you in a heart-beat. Only a fool would rush to defend him at this point.
You hope he starts his own party? Anyone can tell you what that would do to conservatism. This is why you’re a libtard. You just outed yourself. Put on your helmet and get back on your short bus.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-11-2021, 8:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
You hope he starts his own party? Anyone can tell you what that would do to conservatism. This is why you’re a libtard. You just outed yourself. Put on your helmet and get back on your short bus.
Trump only became conservative when it was good for his reality show. He is a phony. Sadly, that is good enough for you and a lot of conservatives.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-11-2021, 8:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump only became conservative when it was good for his reality show. He is a phony. Sadly, that is good enough for you and a lot of conservatives.
I don’t care what “he is” or isn’t. That’s just a tactic you libtards use to attack your opponents. You go after them personally because you know you can’t beat them with a policy debate. You fools spent 4+ years going after him, picking all the low-hanging fruit. Well, duh! That was easy! Try going after his policies. You’ll get your ass kicked.

Notice how us R’s have been attacking Biden on his policies and not him personally? Honestly, the personal stuff can be fun, but it gets old and proves nothing more than a derangement syndrome. You guys did that ish for over 4 years and counting. Apparently, TDS is terminal.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-11-2021, 8:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
I don't care what he was. He knows what the problems are and sought to address them. Conservative is a position verses momentum. I don't care if he is a conservative or a liberal Republican. He called a spade a spade and tried to fix it. You are just a low information voter who does not see the bigger picture though I am sure you are fine with illegals being counted in the census so that states like california have more votes in the house and so on. You are not a Repulican. I have not seen one Republican idea from you. You are a Republican just like 95 is one. Not a single Republican value has been uttered by either of you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-11-2021, 8:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
You and the phony media should not have pushed him to the front thinking he would be the easiest to defeat by Hillary.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-11-2021, 8:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
You know, your entire little post here is completely devoid of substance. Calling him a phony makes you sound like a jr high girl. If he was such a phony, how did all those conservative judges get put in place? How did the border improve? How were all those regulations dropped? How did we have all that peace in the Middle East? How did we become a net exporter of oil? If that’s what phonies do, sign me up to vote for the next one.

You gave your Trump daddy so much free rent in your head. You’ve been hypnotized by his bad personality from the beginning and haven’t said ish about his policies. I care about where the rubber meets the road in his policies. I don’t have time to waste on his awful personality traits like you. It’s so bad for you that your party can’t help, but keep the TDS going with a fake impeachment. Losers. All of you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-11-2021, 8:49 AM Reply   
Quote:

You are really one of those keeping up with the kardashians and real house wives things. You were impacted by the psyops crap the democrats were pulling with you and the American public. Bitch about every little thing until they found something that each one of you did not like about his person and avoid any talk of the positive things he was doing on your behalf. If you are a Republican just leave the fing party. You really going to argue that Trump was going to be able to go with a bunch of rally people as the President? God Da$m you are f$cking stupid. If you believed that or if a bunch of rally people believe that, just leave the party. You are all same pile of dumba$$es.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-11-2021, 9:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are really one of those keeping up with the kardashians and real house wives things. You were impacted by the psyops crap the democrats were pulling with you and the American public. Bitch about every little thing until they found something that each one of you did not like about his person and avoid any talk of the positive things he was doing on your behalf. If you are a Republican just leave the fing party. You really going to argue that Trump was going to be able to go with a bunch of rally people as the President? God Da$m you are f$cking stupid. If you believed that or if a bunch of rally people believe that, just leave the party. You are all same pile of dumba$$es.
He’s not a R. He just pulled the same crap as 95 calling himself that to give himself some worth. Fail.