Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (VinnyQH)      Join Date: Jul 2011       12-16-2013, 6:02 PM Reply   
I'm looking to upgrade my seat cause mine is older and doesn't have the pop up cushion. Seeing what everyone likes out there and maybe get a couple of leads on getting a new one.

Thanks

Vincent
Old     (FastR3DN3K)      Join Date: Jun 2013 Location: Midlothian TX       12-17-2013, 6:54 AM Reply   
Honestly there's a ton of good choices, but I'm pretty partial to the Tige's mesh back chairs. A lot of guys around here make fun of them because it's not a big plush la-z-boy style chair like a lot of boats have, but if spend time getting in and out of the water and then driving the boat it's nice because of how well the seat drains and stays dry. It's the one feature that I wish my RZ4 had instead of the "upgraded" seats. It still has the flip up bolster and is surprisingly comfortable, and you can probably find a decent deal on one from someone who upgraded theirs.

Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       12-17-2013, 7:52 AM Reply   
Just make sure you test fit it. All cockpits are different and don't just assume it will fit properly and then swivel without hitting the side, the seat, the steering wheel, etc....
Tige does make a pretty nice captains chair. Especially the optional one that is basically like a lazy-boy.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       12-17-2013, 2:25 PM Reply   
I think the Vision Air seat pictured above is the most comfortable chair ever but I am biased. Not sure if Attwood is making them anymore or not.
Old    SMDFSRK            12-17-2013, 2:43 PM Reply   
Honestly, the Z-Cline Captains Chair by Tige is the absolute most comfortable captains chair available today. (The Vision Air seat was a game changer though.)