Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       11-30-2015, 8:37 PM Reply   
So funny that the Hawk haters teams suuuucck so baaaaddd.... they have been reduced to complaining about the refs for teams they aren't even fans of.... Penalties Hawks 8/ 76yrds - Steelers 6/ 65yrds. Yep, we sure were favored....

Legion of room... I lol'd... So glad the Pats lost too. Seeing Brady so pissed is almost as good as the look on Jerrah's face when Romo went down again.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-01-2015, 6:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
So funny that the Hawk haters teams suuuucck so baaaaddd.... they have been reduced to complaining about the refs for teams they aren't even fans of.... Penalties Hawks 8/ 76yrds - Steelers 6/ 65yrds. Yep, we sure were favored....

Legion of room... I lol'd... So glad the Pats lost too. Seeing Brady so pissed is almost as good as the look on Jerrah's face when Romo went down again.
The goggles are on. Facts the Broncos backup QB has beaten Tom Brady more times this year than Danger Wuss. Big Ben and Landry (one series) threw for 490 yards total,480 after sacks. That's almost 500 yards! leigon of Room for days. A field day actually 30 points too. Danger Wuss only managed 336 against the 30th ranked pass defense.The referee's were commented on for their non calls.Richard Sherman pulled Antonio Brown down on his first interception and pused him out of the end zone on the 2 point try. Michael Bennett lead with his helmet to Ben's helmet and no call. Reason Ben is under concussion protocol now. Laugh and enjoy , run your mouths after one of few wins this year. Another loss is coming this week. Remember I offered a bet Cardinals win their division against the so called Beast Of The East Giants to win theirs. Seattle has dodged 3 bullets so far but they're getting tired just like the leigon of room for days.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-01-2015, 2:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
The goggles are on. Facts the Broncos backup QB has beaten Tom Brady more times this year than Danger Wuss. Big Ben and Landry (one series) threw for 490 yards total,480 after sacks. That's almost 500 yards! leigon of Room for days. A field day actually 30 points too. Danger Wuss only managed 336 against the 30th ranked pass defense.The referee's were commented on for their non calls.Richard Sherman pulled Antonio Brown down on his first interception and pused him out of the end zone on the 2 point try. Michael Bennett lead with his helmet to Ben's helmet and no call. Reason Ben is under concussion protocol now. Laugh and enjoy , run your mouths after one of few wins this year. Another loss is coming this week. Remember I offered a bet Cardinals win their division against the so called Beast Of The East Giants to win theirs. Seattle has dodged 3 bullets so far but they're getting tired just like the leigon of room for days.
Here's what I got from your rant

~Danger Russ won even with Pit's 500 yds.
~Big Ben is a puss. He was pulled down by another player when Bennett hit him, hence the no call. That's why girls don't play the game.
~Antonio can't handle contact inside 5 yards. Falls down and runs OB
~You are only willing to bet on other teams against the Hawks. The Boys suck so bad you won't put money on your own team.
~Legion of room was funny when Mark said it. Sounds gay when you do it.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-01-2015, 6:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
Here's what I got from your rant

~Danger Russ won even with Pit's 500 yds.
~Big Ben is a puss. He was pulled down by another player when Bennett hit him, hence the no call. That's why girls don't play the game.
~Antonio can't handle contact inside 5 yards. Falls down and runs OB
~You are only willing to bet on other teams against the Hawks. The Boys suck so bad you won't put money on your own team.
~Legion of room was funny when Mark said it. Sounds gay when you do it.
Here's what I got from your post.
Danger Puss lost 5 games this year from lack of production.
If Big Ben is a girl. Danger Puss must be a Baby Girl.Sherman molest people for the first 5 yards that's all you watch. Brown was well past 10 yards when he was pulled down.
The Seattle player who pulled Ben down for Bennett pulled him so far down Bennett still hit Ben under the chin.
You are the biggest joke on the page take your goggles off please.