Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (scuba_steve)      Join Date: Oct 2013       08-12-2015, 4:19 PM Reply   

http://www.westriders.org/

Facebook Event Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceBook Page

W.E.S.T. is taking over Westgate Landing and the San Joaquin River Delta August 29th, 2015 for W.E.S.T. Surf Exposure Weekend. Come ride with us on the boating industries BEST ‪#‎wakesurf‬ boats from Nautique Boats, MasterCraft Boat Company, Centurion Boats, Ski Supreme Boats, Supra Boats, Tige Boats, Malibu Boats, and MORE.

Our friends Soulcraft Boarding, Hyperlite Wakeboards, Victoria Skimboards, Inland Surfer, Zombie Surf Company, and MORE are providing their latest and greatest sticks for us to shred on. With this many world class wave machines and cutting edge surf boards, you're sure to SURF YOUR FACE OFF!!!

The $20 surf pass gets you in to ride ALL-DAY and a super sweet W.E.S.T. T-shirt. Where else does $20 go so far?! Creating Rock Stars Productions will be on the scene capturing all the excitment, all the fun, and packageing it all into the best event production we have seen to date.

We're excepting PayPal and space is limited, so PayPal in your $20 to dan@westriders.org to secure your spot.
Anyone here attending? I might cruise out Friday night after work before heading back in Saturday morning. Curious to see what boats they will have out now that some 2016's have been released into the wild.

Last edited by scuba_steve; 08-12-2015 at 4:20 PM. Reason: added website
Old     (scuba_steve)      Join Date: Oct 2013       09-01-2015, 5:00 PM Reply   
Any update on this from those who were in attendance? Curious to start hearing/ seeing some reviews on the boats that were there.
Old     (Josh4mc)      Join Date: Aug 2015       09-01-2015, 8:05 PM Reply   
I stumbled upon them on Saturday. Not sure what years they were but saw a G21, G23, T22, Supra, and the organizers had there Matercraft and Tige docked. Bummed that I missed the sign up for the event. Lots of boards and boats to try out.
Old     (ktm525)      Join Date: Mar 2009       09-05-2015, 5:18 AM Reply   
Video and pictures to be released soon. I was there Friday thru Sunday, It was a great event.
Old     (ktm525)      Join Date: Mar 2009       09-08-2015, 7:30 PM Reply   
Well I was waiting for a video to be released. But I don't want to wait any longer. Here is the link to the pictures I captured at the W.E.S.T Surf Exposure event

https://dcphotomania.smugmug.com/201...sure/n-mH7B3s/
Old     (dDubya)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-23-2015, 1:35 PM Reply   
Video is up! Thanks to all who helped make this dream reality. http://youtu.be/cjKUJgIsNbU