Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (padawaan)      Join Date: Aug 2014       05-31-2015, 6:58 PM Reply   
ive been reading threads on the subject but no one has mentioned a cwb ride. overtons has one for 299 with rope and dvd. it sounds like a good idea for a newb like me or should I put out the money and get a doomswell drone, people on this site seem to like the company but 675 is a lot of money to put out for a first board but it would be money better spent if im just going to up grade from the cwb in a few months. so what do you guys suggest.
Old    BamaMojo            05-31-2015, 7:33 PM Reply   
Cwb ride is only good to learn how to get up on top of the water, so by the end of your first day you will be ready to upgrade. Go checkout the moomba forum classifieds. Drew Wolfe had a couple good middle of the road boards that are reasonably priced , much better investment. Use YouTube if you need videos. Good luck!
Old     (King12)      Join Date: Jul 2012       05-31-2015, 8:21 PM Reply   
Agreed on the ride. We just grabbed an inland Tako and love it so far.
Old     (padawaan)      Join Date: Aug 2014       06-02-2015, 3:46 PM Reply   
what do you guys think about the2015 hyperlight Broadcast.
Old     (masongardner)      Join Date: Jan 2014       06-02-2015, 6:15 PM Reply   
CWB Ride, great, cheap, beginner board. I still use mine from time to time, though we have moved onto something a little more fun.
Old     (22vdrive)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-06-2015, 2:43 PM Reply   
Get w custom board you'll be wasting money on the cwb.