Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wake Events

Old     (BLucas86)      Join Date: Apr 2016       04-20-2016, 1:01 PM Reply   
Wake World: I wanted to include the invite to all of you to come down to Riverside, Tx and join us on the Trinity River April 29- May 1 for our annual Spring Round Up event. Add us up on Facebook "I am GCWA" (Gulf Coast Wake Association) and look up the event (see post title).Texas Tige Marine has stepped up to be title sponsor, and should have a RZX, Z3 and R22 out to show off. Feel free to msg me for any details and hope to meet some more of you in 2016.

- Brandon

Well here we are again at another beginning of an awesome year of boarding! Hope all is ready for some warmer water and great times cause it's SPRING ROUND UP TIME! Come join us on April 29th thru May 1st at the beautiful Bethy Creek Resort and the Mighty Trinity River. Texas Tige Marine is the title sponsor for Spring Round Up this year. Great family fun with all day riding and to finish off with a great food, epic raffle and games. See y'all there!

Bethy Creek Resort. 1 (800) 537-6251

www.TexasTige.com
(936)447-8443
13915 Hwy 105W
Conroe, TX. 77304

Also,

Title Sponsorship Opportunity for Fall Bash still available. Inquire within.

Please use #GCWA and #SpringRoundUp before, during and with any photos posted after the event. Please keep them positive and family friendly.
Old     (PotatoShack)      Join Date: Aug 2013       04-20-2016, 2:15 PM Reply   
How's the weather going to effect the event?
Old     (BLucas86)      Join Date: Apr 2016       04-21-2016, 9:42 AM Reply   
It should buff out. Last year was about as bad as it could get, and we had a blast. I had less than 10hrs on my rig and was super nervous about the river conditions, but didn't have a single issue! This year the river has been cleaned out with many episodes of high water, and its cleaner and cleaner each time.

See y'all there!