Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-25-2019, 2:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
His poll was from npr and pbs, so I am going to go with Mark’s. That said it also was conducted before the most explosive testimony, so I’d sure want to double check the results post-Sondland.
I posted that because it was especially damning to the other “polls” that have claimed the opposite. One of the major problems with you lefties (especially the media) is you guys are so evil and dishonest, that you’ll sit there and tell bald-faced lies about what people think. You know it’s not true when you say it. You guys are smoke and mirrors pros.

Your chickens will be home to roost soon in 2020.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       11-25-2019, 3:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I posted that because it was especially damning to the other “polls” that have claimed the opposite. One of the major problems with you lefties (especially the media) is you guys are so evil and dishonest, that you’ll sit there and tell bald-faced lies about what people think. You know it’s not true when you say it. You guys are smoke and mirrors pros.

Schiff is claiming to have iron clad grounds for impeachment but wants to go home & see how it polls before they decide what to do. They are either totally inept or totally dishonest. Neither one sits well & you can bet your ass they just handed Trump 2020 on a silver platter. What a corner these morons back themselves into.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-25-2019, 4:19 AM Reply   
They’re really both, but I’d have to give the nod to dishonest. The thing that’s so funny is how in their evilness they've whipped themselves into such a froth that they’ve lost their minds and can’t strategize their way out of a wet paper bag now. All they do is flail. Lol
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       11-25-2019, 4:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
They’re really both, but I’d have to give the nod to dishonest. The thing that’s so funny is how in their evilness they've whipped themselves into such a froth that they’ve lost their minds and can’t strategize their way out of a wet paper bag now. All they do is flail. Lol
They run hysterically from one made up crisis to the next made up crisis & in between hysterically cry about what offends them that day, like a pack of hens
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-25-2019, 4:57 AM Reply   
Quote:

So given that the poll you cite was prepared by NPR/PBS (not necessarily associated with conservative thought), are you saying you think the poll is wrong, or that you are relying on unreliable liberal sources to support your contention that most polls conducted by liberal sources are unreliable?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       11-25-2019, 6:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
So given that the poll you cite was prepared by NPR/PBS (not necessarily associated with conservative thought), are you saying you think the poll is wrong, or that you are relying on unreliable liberal sources to support your contention that most polls conducted by liberal sources are unreliable?
Do you ever check out anything you think you're right on? A quick google shows every poll is only as good as how it was set up, who was sampled, how it was sampled, were those sampled honest with their answers & they use last elections turn out as the gauge for the current election cycle. Their modeling isn't the problem, it's the data. Garbage in , garbage out.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-25-2019, 7:25 AM Reply   
I am not even going to worry about Trump winning again in 2020 until his approval rating gets above 43%, which isn't going to happen.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       11-25-2019, 7:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
I am not even going to worry about Trump winning again in 2020 until his approval rating gets above 43%, which isn't going to happen.
And what about the other polls that show the dems loosing big time? Or how much support they've lost since the fiasco show to nowhere went? What about the polls that show huge surge in support from the African American community & the Hispanic community? People believe what they want & argue what they believe like it's the truth. You just proved my point.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-25-2019, 9:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lovely picture. Too bad that lake is infested with alligators and liberals.
Are you afraid of alligators too?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-25-2019, 10:57 AM Reply   
Actually, I think any poll that chooses to say Trump is going down, gonna be kicked out of office, or voted out of office in 2020 is propaganda. In other words, I think libs are sucking their own junk and it's hilarious. Wishful thinking on a monumental scale. Fake news. Whatever you want to call it.

I posted the link because it was something different for once coming from a lib source. It was like telling a bully (libs) their mama (NPR) said they were grounded and had to go home and do their chores.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-25-2019, 10:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Are you afraid of alligators too?
Not as much as you libs.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-25-2019, 11:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
That's great. Keep drinking the leftist media Kool-Aid there, Sport.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-25-2019, 12:41 PM Reply   
Appears the only group with Kool-Aid is the trumpists.

https://medium.com/@zelphontheshelf/...t-1921eb5a3857
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-25-2019, 4:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Appears the only group with Kool-Aid is the trumpists.

https://medium.com/@zelphontheshelf/...t-1921eb5a3857
Duh yup. Derp!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-25-2019, 4:15 PM Reply   
These fake polls that keep coming out are really just the comfort animals for liberal snow flakes who still can’t take Trump’s 2016 win.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       11-26-2019, 12:03 AM Reply   
I for one take everything 95s to heart, he's been dead accurate on nothing & I want his losing streak to continue.

No seriously, Trump is so dangerous dems are polling whether to support impeachment or not & some are backing out. hahah, power hungry losers & the losers that support them
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-26-2019, 4:41 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=95sn;1993490][QUOTE=markj;1993487]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post

The republicans impeached Willie for lying about a consensual WH blow job. You think blackmailing a country to investigate your political rival is nothing compared to a BJ? You think withholding $400 mil in tax dollars to extort a foreign country for your own personal benefit isn't as bad a s a BJ? You think putting a WH meeting in exchange for political assistance isn't worse than a BJ? The slickster lied to the American people and paid. Herr grifter is lying to the American people at the highest rate and scale in history, he needs to pay too.
Clinton was impeached for lying against a woman in a court of law on a sexual harassment lawsuit. That by definition is a felony. He was also disbarred for it. Quit trying to change history.

Funny, you guys keep posting that transcript of Trump talking about Biden's. That is not asking anyone for political dirt on anyone. He even says work with the Attorney General on that. The AG is working on a criminal investigation and there was talk of Biden's using bribery against the Ukraine. That is not illegal and it certainly is not asking someone for political dirt.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-26-2019, 4:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
In other news not needing confirmation, secretary of the navy resigns rather than carry out trumps illegal order. Who new he was a closet democrat? Scandalous.
He did not resign, we was let go for his actions in the matter. You really need to stop spinning.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-26-2019, 4:53 AM Reply   
Uh oh.... This lady is from a strong democrat area. She is not one of these dems that won a Trump area. Censure is going to be a big Trump stick in the democrats eye. Actually so is this thing going to the Senate. First 4 witnesses up. Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Adam Schiff and the "whistleblower" aka Schiffs home boy. Anyone else find it odd that Schiff says he never met the "whistleblower" and does not know the name of the person but was able to keep Vidman from accidentally giving away the name of the "whistleblower" name while giving testimony?

House Dem now sees no 'value' in impeachment, as polls show falling support among independents
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hou...ant-to-censure

Michigan Democratic Rep. Brenda Lawrence, a prominent supporter of Kamala Harris who has previously supported the impeachment inquiry into President Trump, abruptly announced Sunday that she no longer saw any "value" in the process and called for her fellow Democrats to throw their support behind a symbolic censure resolution.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       11-26-2019, 5:03 AM Reply   
looks like she has not flipped at all...
Attached Images

Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       11-26-2019, 5:07 AM Reply   
Since i posted one tweet, might as well post this zinger from the Donald. Yes, he "changed his mind" but how dumb do you have to be to have EVER believed this nonsense.
Attached Images

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-26-2019, 5:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
So you guys admit that you have been after impeaching Trump since before there was anything to impeach Trump about? She says she has been for impeaching Trump since 2017. Didn't this whole Ukraine deal come up in 2019? Trumps very first year was 2017. Basically you democrats are scum and she is proving it. You boys just said on this board that democrats were not out to impeach Trump from the beginning but here she is saying she was for impeaching him since 2017.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-26-2019, 5:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Also, the words that she said were on a local radio program. She must be a two faced liar. Said one thing on the radio, then tweets something else the next? Must have got a message from Pelosi.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       11-26-2019, 5:30 AM Reply   
I was just pointing out that she seems to have recanted or revised her position. No idea what this lady is about. Maybe she is scum, i have no idea. I firmly believe that are politicians on both sides that are not worthy of the office.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       11-26-2019, 5:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
I was just pointing out that she seems to have recanted or revised her position. No idea what this lady is about. Maybe she is scum, i have no idea. I firmly believe that are politicians on both sides that are not worthy of the office.
yet you show your partisan nature every time you post....
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       11-26-2019, 5:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
yet you show your partisan nature every time you post....
So do you, what else is new?
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       11-26-2019, 5:45 AM Reply   
I think DJT is an idiot, is bad for this country and is not worthy of the office. If that makes me a partisan hack or a libtard or whatever you want to call it, then so be it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-26-2019, 6:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
I can agree there for the most part. My guess her local radio program is where she let her hair down and kept it real. The tweet was for the national audience.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-26-2019, 6:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
I think DJT is an idiot, is bad for this country and is not worthy of the office. If that makes me a partisan hack or a libtard or whatever you want to call it, then so be it.
I don't think Trump is an idiot. He is used to doing business in a very brutal dirty politics New York city. It is all about mud over there. He also understands the entertainment business. I am not a fan of his communication style, however I am a fan of his actual message and the results he has gotten so far.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-26-2019, 6:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
He did not resign, we was let go for his actions in the matter. You really need to stop spinning.
Oh ok, I guess his resignation letter was fake news
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-26-2019, 6:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh ok, I guess his resignation letter was fake news
Yes. someone is faking. He was fired before he signed the letter.

Esper explains why Navy secretary was fired over double-talk in SEAL trident controversy

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...t-controversy/

Contrary to some media reports, Esper said, Spencer was not fired because he refused to follow a White House order to protect Gallagher’s trident. Spencer was fired, Esper said, because he agreed with senior defense officials to let the process play out, then circumnavigated his chain of command to appeal to the president’s preferred outcome.

Esper said he spoke to Trump on Saturday and Sunday, during which he got the president’s support to fire Spencer, and received the direct order to restore Gallagher’s trident.

Esper’s statements contradicted a resignation letter signed by Spencer and released late Sunday night.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-26-2019, 7:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Just educated and well informed.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-26-2019, 8:03 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=DeltaHoosier;1993549][QUOTE=95sn;1993490]
Quote:

Clinton was impeached for lying against a woman in a court of law on a sexual harassment lawsuit. That by definition is a felony. He was also disbarred for it. Quit trying to change history.

Funny, you guys keep posting that transcript of Trump talking about Biden's. That is not asking anyone for political dirt on anyone. He even says work with the Attorney General on that. The AG is working on a criminal investigation and there was talk of Biden's using bribery against the Ukraine. That is not illegal and it certainly is not asking someone for political dirt.
Extortion, Bribery and obstruction of justice are all felonies too. When you send your personal lawyer, along with two currently indicted felons and add in the Sec of State, the Euro Ambassador, another envoy and Rick Perry to get the foreign govt to investigate not corruption but specifically trumps political rival. Its not going well so you begin a smear campaign on a popular Ambassador with a sterling record, you know, just to get her out of the way. Then you order Mick Mulvaney in the WH to withhold funds from that govt until they agree to the investigations. Then you also, just for chits and giggles, send Rep. Devin Nunez to get involved using public money to assist the grifters investigations. And you lie about it all and get caught. Then you fabricate 7 or 8 different and evolving stories to try to explain it all away. Yep, nothing shady there.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-26-2019, 8:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Also, the words that she said were on a local radio program. She must be a two faced liar. Said one thing on the radio, then tweets something else the next? Must have got a message from Pelosi.
Why is it only a problem for you if people lie once yet someone who is a celebrated professional liar like the grifter gets a pass? You still up late at night because Obama said you can keep your doctor?

http://trumplies.us/

Thousands and thousands of lies is perfectly ok to those in the cult.
Rule #1. The leader is the ultimate authority. Forfeit your critical thinking.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-26-2019, 8:17 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=95sn;1993566][QUOTE=DeltaHoosier;1993549]
Quote:

Extortion, Bribery and obstruction of justice are all felonies too. When you send your personal lawyer, along with two currently indicted felons and add in the Sec of State, the Euro Ambassador, another envoy and Rick Perry to get the foreign govt to investigate not corruption but specifically trumps political rival. Its not going well so you begin a smear campaign on a popular Ambassador with a sterling record, you know, just to get her out of the way. Then you order Mick Mulvaney in the WH to withhold funds from that govt until they agree to the investigations. Then you also, just for chits and giggles, send Rep. Devin Nunez to get involved using public money to assist the grifters investigations. And you lie about it all and get caught. Then you fabricate 7 or 8 different and evolving stories to try to explain it all away. Yep, nothing shady there.
Again, that is your and the other idiot democrats opinion. There has been ZERO actual witnesses to Trump wanting any political dirt on rivals (in which Biden is not a rival).

A popular Ambassador? Right. Until a couple month ago not a sign person in this country could tell you who this guy was. Why is it a smear campaign when that idiot gets in front of God and Country and tells us he "presumed" a dozen times when pushed to if he knew factually that any wrong doing has occured. He smeared himself. Smearing is not a crime.

Nunez must be a thorn in your side as well because now you communists are making up lies about him now. You guys have fabricated every single story for the last 3 years. You lied about Russia, Supreme Court Nominee, and now about Ukraine. 0 for 3 with the lies and 0 for 3 years in general. How about passing some actual useful laws instead of making up lies. You know like the lie that democrats have not been trying to impeach Trump just to impeach him since he got in office. One of your boys just screwed that lie up too by posting the democrat ladies tweet saying she was advocating for since 2017.

The SN in SN95 really stand for Schiff and Nancy doesn't it?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-26-2019, 8:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why is it only a problem for you if people lie once yet someone who is a celebrated professional liar like the grifter gets a pass? You still up late at night because Obama said you can keep your doctor?

I still have my healthcare. Unlike the other ballers, I chose to keep a job that has insurance instead of rolling the dice. Thanks for reminding everyone that Obama made one of the biggest lies ever and it cost billions and actually ended hurting the poor way way more than anyone else because they get to be taxed for your dream.

You have zero critical thinking. You just make things up as you go like you were a Republican before Trump only to tell us you don't vote so that makes you pretty much not anything. Then you want to tell us this fabricated story that you hated Trump since 98 or some BS. Such odd stories.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-26-2019, 8:27 AM Reply   
Quote:

Besides, I have seen what passes as a lie to your crowd. Anything that is not your truth is a lie. Just like you are a racists if you don't support special rights due to the color of one's skin. Or you are a racists if you don't support men using womens rest rooms. Or a racists if you don't believe in opening the borders. or you are a racists if you like your cucumbers pickled. All racists and of course all liars too.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-26-2019, 8:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
(in which Biden is not a rival).
That's all you really need to know about deltas opinion on the subject, by using some retarded pretzel logic the previous vice president and democrat front runner is not a rival.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       11-26-2019, 8:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
That's all you really need to know about deltas opinion on the subject, by using some retarded pretzel logic the previous vice president and democrat front runner is not a rival.
He ins't a rival. His fund raising is in the tank, he stumbles around, his numbers are dropping, Obozo just said publicly Biden doesn't have what it takes & Bloomberg just cut the party in half. Fact is, there is no rival at all. None of them will beat Trump & they simply keep doing the work for him.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-26-2019, 9:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
True. His critical thinking is currently "on hold" somewhere.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-26-2019, 9:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
I still have my healthcare. Unlike the other ballers, I chose to keep a job that has insurance instead of rolling the dice. Thanks for reminding everyone that Obama made one of the biggest lies ever and it cost billions and actually ended hurting the poor way way more than anyone else because they get to be taxed for your dream.
You're delusional as f**k. The poor don't get taxed for the ACA. They get subsidies and can buy HI that they couldn't afford otherwise. It's not the right solution. But it's the only solution that could be gotten past the GOP to help people get medical care. The GOP is bankrupt, both morally and in the idea dept when it comes to HC. And please... don't go on again about free medical in county hospitals. That's not common enough for most people to get.

Quote:
You have zero critical thinking.
LOL @ the irony of that.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-26-2019, 9:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
He ins't a rival. His fund raising is in the tank, he stumbles around, his numbers are dropping, Obozo just said publicly Biden doesn't have what it takes & Bloomberg just cut the party in half. Fact is, there is no rival at all. None of them will beat Trump & they simply keep doing the work for him.
Are you talking about now in November? Put your thinking cap back on. The call was end of July when Biden was #1 dem.
I don't disagree, Biden should not be the dem pick. Nor will Bloomberg. The truth is that trump clearly fears old man Joe. Perhaps all the summer polls that say Biden wins by landslide?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-26-2019, 9:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
He ins't a rival.
Regardless of what narrow definition you use for rival it's irrelevant, even if Biden is not a rival it's not anyway acceptable for the president to pressure a foriegn government to investigate a specific company for political reasons. Which just makes pushing this Biden is not a rival narrative quite retarded.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-26-2019, 9:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
There has been ZERO actual witnesses to Trump wanting any political dirt on rivals
Apart from the 100m witness which watched him say it on live TV?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-26-2019, 9:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Regardless, he ask them to work with the AG. Not sure there is an English Translation to Democrat Translation Dictionary but Asking someone to look into corruption and asking them to work with the Attorney General in a criminal investigation is not the same as digging up political dirt. You know that it just may be possible that a democrat actually bribed a leader of a different country on his son's behalf. With open talk and even bragging about it openly by one of the parties, it is open for looking into.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-26-2019, 9:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Regardless, he ask them to work with the AG.
Oh, so you think he did withhold the funds and WH visit to encourage the Ukrainians to open an investigation?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-26-2019, 9:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
You're delusional as f**k. The poor don't get taxed for the ACA. They get subsidies and can buy HI that they couldn't afford otherwise. It's not the right solution. But it's the only solution that could be gotten past the GOP to help people get medical care. The GOP is bankrupt, both morally and in the idea dept when it comes to HC. And please... don't go on again about free medical in county hospitals. That's not common enough for most people to get.

LOL @ the irony of that.
Tell me how the county hospital is not common enough? It is not convenient enough? That is what socialized medicine is. It is not convenient. You already found out I was correct on the country already offering socialized medical. You just don't like the wait times or where the facilities are. Like I said, my wife had 1 major and another minor surgery when she was a teen at the county. All your major TV hospital shows are based around the county hospitals like Cook County in Chicago.

Bull**** on the subsidies to but HI. The only HI they could buy is the policies they could not afford to use anyway. High deductible garbage just so they could say they had coverage. If they did not buy that garbage policy, the government taxed them for it. That is a FACT. You can point that the government did not try and enforce that tax, except they just kept their tax return money. I know people who had to pay that tax. Now they could not afford HI and they got a tax burden.

Now fast forward to California where they are re-implementing the Obama taxes for not having insurance. This time they are taxing the working poor and given coverage to illegals. That is another FACT.

You want to blame the Republicans. They are letting HI be where it is because any other version is a corporate give away. There is only so much you can do. Have you ever thought that you will not be able to change the system? You can not make doctors and nurses work for free or a fixed income. Demand makes the system expensive. Only hope is for more cities or states to sponsor medical students with a education with a work back system for a few years. Kind of like Navy Doctors.

BTW, you want to know where you got the current version with HMO's and the rising costs that went with that? You can thank Hillary Clinton. This all was her brain child back when it was her policy to work this for Bill.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-26-2019, 9:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh, so you think he did withhold the funds and WH visit to encourage the Ukrainians to open an investigation?
Funny. None of that actually happened. Funds were released before that. So now you're dishonestly changing the words to investigation vs digging up political dirt. Even is he did leverage investigations (which there was and is an criminal investigation going on), that is his right as the president. Just as Biden (who was not the president but used the presidents leverage) to get the prosecutor fired. Except in the case of Biden, he had a bit of a conflict of interest but not illegal as far as I know.

Truth is also not being spoken that Trump also delayed the funds to a number or countries to look into what it is being used for. I think that people of America should be thanking Trump for this instead of just sending money everywhere. However foreign people such as your self and democrats who ironically on the side of foreign people such as yourself do not see that as a good thing. The common goal is to spread America's wealth to all points.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-26-2019, 9:51 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=DeltaHoosier;1993568][QUOTE=95sn;1993566]
Quote:

Again, that is your and the other idiot democrats opinion. There has been ZERO actual witnesses to Trump wanting any political dirt on rivals (in which Biden is not a rival).

A popular Ambassador? Right. Until a couple month ago not a sign person in this country could tell you who this guy was. Why is it a smear campaign when that idiot gets in front of God and Country and tells us he "presumed" a dozen times when pushed to if he knew factually that any wrong doing has occured. He smeared himself. Smearing is not a crime.

Nunez must be a thorn in your side as well because now you communists are making up lies about him now. You guys have fabricated every single story for the last 3 years. You lied about Russia, Supreme Court Nominee, and now about Ukraine. 0 for 3 with the lies and 0 for 3 years in general. How about passing some actual useful laws instead of making up lies. You know like the lie that democrats have not been trying to impeach Trump just to impeach him since he got in office. One of your boys just screwed that lie up too by posting the democrat ladies tweet saying she was advocating for since 2017.

The SN in SN95 really stand for Schiff and Nancy doesn't it?
You musta missed a bunch of the witnesses.
Taylor...
In his testimony, Taylor recounted a conversation in which Morrison briefed him on another conversation between Ambassador Gordon Sondland and a top adviser to Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky. Taylor said Morrison informed him that Sondland, the U.S. ambassador to the European Union at the heart of the impeachment inquiry, told Zelensky-aide Andriy Yermak that U.S. security aid wouldn’t come until Zelensky publicly committed to an investigation into Burisma, the company on whose board Hunter Biden served.
Holmes...
"Ambassador Sondland responded that President Trump cares more about the investigations of Biden, which Giuliani was pressing for,"
Sondland who had to "update" his testimony 3 times said....Sondland amended his original testimony and told lawmakers he communicated a quid pro quo to a Ukrainian official, linking military aid for Ukraine to a public statement committing to investigations Trump and Giuliani wanted.
In his Nov. 20 public testimony, Sondland gave more details not previously included in his closed-door interview, telling lawmakers that "everyone was in the loop" on the pressure campaign – including Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Vice President Mike Pence.
he· President: I would like you to do us a favor though
because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a
lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with
this whole si�uation with Ukraine, they s_ay Crowdstrike... I guess
you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say
Ukraine has.it� There - are a lot. of things that went on, the·
:whole situation ..I think you 1 re _surrounding yourse·lf with some
of the same people. I .would like to have the Attorney General
call you or your people and I would like you t� ·get to the
bottom of it�. As you sa� yest�rday, that whole nonsetise ended
with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mue�le_r, an
incompetent performance -, _but they. say a lot of it started with
Ukraine. Whatever you can do, ·it's very important that· you. do it
if that's possible.
The Pre·sident: Good because I· heard you had a prosecutor
who· was very·good and he was shut down and that's really unfair.
_·A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your
�ery good prosecutor down and you had some �ery bad people
involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the_
mayor bf New York Ci:ty, a great mayor, and I would like him to
Plus there is that "Transcript" that the grifter released where he said....
call you. I will ask him to call yoti along with the Attorney ·_
· General.·:Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very
·
capable guy. If you could _speak to him that would be great. The
former ambassador from the United $tates,· the woman., was bad
news �nd th� people she was dealing with in .the Ukraine .were bad
news so I jtist wan� to_let you know that� The ot�er thing,
There's a lot 6f . talk about Biden's son,. that Eiden stopped the
prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so
whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.
Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if
you ·can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

The Ambassador Rudy and Donnie smeared was a woman, not a guy. Marie Yovanovitch. You really seem to be absent of any facts or even paying attn to the hearings. She was smeared by Trump, in the call "the woman, shes bad, she is going to go through some things... Rudy actually drew up a whole plan and passed it to Pompeo in the State dept. Its all here, educate yourself.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Yovanovitch

According to Delta, All the truth is fabricated.
Cult rules #2. Suppress skepticism.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-26-2019, 9:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Apart from the 100m witness which watched him say it on live TV?
No they did not. They wanted to hear what they and the media wanted them to hear. Can you tell me in any part of that quote where he said get dirt on Biden for political gain? I'll wait.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-26-2019, 9:55 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=95sn;1993583][QUOTE=DeltaHoosier;1993568]
Quote:

You musta missed a bunch of the witnesses.
Taylor...
In his testimony, Taylor recounted a conversation in which Morrison briefed him on another conversation between Ambassador Gordon Sondland and a top adviser to Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky. Taylor said Morrison informed him that Sondland, the U.S. ambassador to the European Union at the heart of the impeachment inquiry, told Zelensky-aide Andriy Yermak that U.S. security aid wouldn’t come until Zelensky publicly committed to an investigation into Burisma, the company on whose board Hunter Biden served.
Holmes...
"Ambassador Sondland responded that President Trump cares more about the investigations of Biden, which Giuliani was pressing for,"
Sondland who had to "update" his testimony 3 times said....Sondland amended his original testimony and told lawmakers he communicated a quid pro quo to a Ukrainian official, linking military aid for Ukraine to a public statement committing to investigations Trump and Giuliani wanted.
In his Nov. 20 public testimony, Sondland gave more details not previously included in his closed-door interview, telling lawmakers that "everyone was in the loop" on the pressure campaign – including Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Vice President Mike Pence.
he· President: I would like you to do us a favor though
because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a
lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with
this whole si�uation with Ukraine, they s_ay Crowdstrike... I guess
you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say
Ukraine has.it� There - are a lot. of things that went on, the·
:whole situation ..I think you 1 re _surrounding yourse·lf with some
of the same people. I .would like to have the Attorney General
call you or your people and I would like you t� ·get to the
bottom of it�. As you sa� yest�rday, that whole nonsetise ended
with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mue�le_r, an
incompetent performance -, _but they. say a lot of it started with
Ukraine. Whatever you can do, ·it's very important that· you. do it
if that's possible.
The Pre·sident: Good because I· heard you had a prosecutor
who· was very·good and he was shut down and that's really unfair.
_·A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your
�ery good prosecutor down and you had some �ery bad people
involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the_
mayor bf New York Ci:ty, a great mayor, and I would like him to
Plus there is that "Transcript" that the grifter released where he said....
call you. I will ask him to call yoti along with the Attorney ·_
· General.·:Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very
·
capable guy. If you could _speak to him that would be great. The
former ambassador from the United $tates,· the woman., was bad
news �nd th� people she was dealing with in .the Ukraine .were bad
news so I jtist wan� to_let you know that� The ot�er thing,
There's a lot 6f . talk about Biden's son,. that Eiden stopped the
prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so
whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.
Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if
you ·can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

The Ambassador Rudy and Donnie smeared was a woman, not a guy. Marie Yovanovitch. You really seem to be absent of any facts or even paying attn to the hearings. She was smeared by Trump, in the call "the woman, shes bad, she is going to go through some things... Rudy actually drew up a whole plan and passed it to Pompeo in the State dept. Its all here, educate yourself.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Yovanovitch

According to Delta, All the truth is fabricated.
Cult rules #2. Suppress skepticism.
awe yes. The double hearsay evidence. Uh huh. Tell us more. You are the same person who says if someone defends themself, they must be guilty. Right from the ol Communist Manifesto.

Everything you just posted about that call seems perfectly fine with me. He can and did ask another leader to talk to his people which is don't all the time. Good ol Marie. You did not know who she was either. Popular my A$$. Smear away. She was more into Ukraine than she should have been too. All she did was cry before congress that she was fired. Ambassadors are fired with almost every president. What makes her special. Trump is absolutely correct. She is bad news. Look at her now. Not even an Ambassador during this whole Ukraine make believe garbage but is in front of congress to complain about her life. that is bad news and smearing yourself.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 11-26-2019 at 10:00 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-26-2019, 9:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Regardless, he ask them to work with the AG. Not sure there is an English Translation to Democrat Translation Dictionary but Asking someone to look into corruption and asking them to work with the Attorney General in a criminal investigation is not the same as digging up political dirt. You know that it just may be possible that a democrat actually bribed a leader of a different country on his son's behalf. With open talk and even bragging about it openly by one of the parties, it is open for looking into.
Nope, Trump never uttered the word corruption. Just biden. Well he also laid praise on the Corrupt previous Ukraine prosecutor Biden bumped off. You forgot "Crowdstrike" too.
So you starting new conspiracy theories? Biden Bribed someone? Why, kid already ,had a job.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-26-2019, 10:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Nope, Trump never uttered the word corruption. Just biden. Well he also laid praise on the Corrupt previous Ukraine prosecutor Biden bumped off. You forgot "Crowdstrike" too.
So you starting new conspiracy theories? Biden Bribed someone? Why, kid already ,had a job.
He threatened to withhold a Billion US dollars from a poor, poor, poor, poor, poor, poor country who is in the middle of a war with Russian. They were just holding on needed every penny that congress allocated for them and that bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad Biden threatened to withhold it if they did not fire this one and only this one guy in their country. Biden got something in return for lawfully allocated money from congress. That by definition is bribery now isn't it? Isn't that what you are trying to sell us with Trump?

You don't know what other conversations Trump had with the guy and to me that whole conversation says corruption on it. Not once does it say I need to investigate biden to get dirt.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-26-2019, 10:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yep,. Re-read it again for like the 8th time. Still seems to be talking about Ukraine and election stuff which to a common person is corruption. He also said he heard something about Ukraine and hacking servers and he wanted to find out about that. Seems pretty much what you would want to be found out if they did it and to ask their president to allow your IG to work with them to find who did what. He did meantion Biden's son (who still is and never will be a political rival). He mentioned that there was a lot of talk about Biden shutting down their prosecutor. Seems like fair game. why did the US government focus on ONE MAN in a country that even Obama was concerned with corruption. That is a fair question especially since people from that country attacked Trump personally.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-26-2019, 10:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Can you tell me in any part of that quote where he said get dirt on Biden for political gain? I'll wait.
From the perfect call....
"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me."
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-26-2019, 10:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
corrupt prosecutor is your term. Funny how Biden wanted the one prosecutor fired but was willing to work with the rest of the government from there. Especially a government who's officials were publishing articles in major US news papers attacking Trump. The same people who Biden and Obama were actually working with, but the one prosecutor was bad?? The people of Ukraine fired the leadership that Biden was working with and fired the one prosecutor due to corruption and hired this new president who Trump is working with. I would like to know why Biden was working with people who were actively attacking a presidential candidate during an election year instead of giving them a billion dollars.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-26-2019, 10:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
He also said he heard something about Ukraine and hacking servers and he wanted to find out about that.
Oh, he heard about it? Where from, info wars? Every intelligence agency the US has debunked the Ukraine server conspiracy theory. Even the brownest nosed republican knows that the democrats didn't give there servers to Ukraine like Trump says. It's rubbish.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-26-2019, 10:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me."
Yep. No point to the doll and tell me where it said get political dirt on a fictitious political rival? Biden's son certainly is not a rival. He was an American Citizen who was making millions in a job in a corrupt country for a big energy company that he had zero experience with and did not even know the language.

Pretty sure he just referenced to work with the Attorney General. So Trump is getting the highest law enfocement person in the land to do politics for him? I have a bridge to sell you. If he did, all you people would say to burn down the system to which I would retort that you are on glue and even so, I am the one arguing to limit the system while you communists want more of the system.

Was it Trump that went around bragging about stopping the prosecution of Burisma? That was Biden. The word on the street is Biden stopped the prosecution of Burisma to save the company his unqualified son worked for. He did it by threatening to withhold $1 billion in aid. Trump wants the Ukraine to work with the AG to look into why the prosecutor was fired. That sounds pretty good to me. Why would people have such a hard on for ONE guy in such a large country. No where does that say dig up dirt for me. It says I hear horrible things and to work with my Attorney General. That is the way it is done.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-26-2019, 10:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh, he heard about it? Where from, info wars? Every intelligence agency the US has debunked the Ukraine server conspiracy theory. Even the brownest nosed republican knows that the democrats didn't give there servers to Ukraine like Trump says. It's rubbish.
So. There were several things referenced. It is not a itemized legal list. It was a call to have the Ukraine work with the AG. I don't give a **** what you believe about it.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-26-2019, 10:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yep. No point to the doll and tell me where it said get political dirt on a fictitious political rival? Biden's son certainly is not a rival. He was an American Citizen who was making millions in a job in a corrupt country for a big energy company that he had zero experience with and did not even know the language.
You can certainly lead a horse to water, but it seems stupid ones can't drink.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-26-2019, 12:48 PM Reply   
Lol, just heard an interview with trump where he said he didn't send Rudy to Ukraine and he wasn't there on his behalf. Hope Rudy's "insurance" is good.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-26-2019, 1:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yep,. Re-read it again for like the 8th time. Still seems to be talking about Ukraine and election stuff which to a common person is corruption. He also said he heard something about Ukraine and hacking servers and he wanted to find out about that. Seems pretty much what you would want to be found out if they did it and to ask their president to allow your IG to work with them to find who did what. He did meantion Biden's son (who still is and never will be a political rival). He mentioned that there was a lot of talk about Biden shutting down their prosecutor. Seems like fair game. why did the US government focus on ONE MAN in a country that even Obama was concerned with corruption. That is a fair question especially since people from that country attacked Trump personally.
Fair question. Obama, the Euro union, Monetary fund and several others were concerned because the prosecutor (the guy trump was fawning over) was not prosecuting crime and they were not happy about it. They all agreed he had to go...So they decide to send Biden to do it, and he did.

The part about Ukraine and hacking servers...is all stuff he got from Putin. Our intelligence agencies determined (with a boatload of evidence) that it was Russia that hacked the servers and leaked to Wiki. We know what happened to the servers and who CrowdStrike is. Putin is feeding trump these conspiracy theories in attempt to say Russia wasn't responsible. Hill, the Russia expert made a big deal about this in her testimony. So, appears you didn't follow the proceedings in any way shape or form. People from Ukraine did not attack trump, that is BS. A few people wrote opeds in the paper about him. That does not equal to the country trying to railroad him.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-26-2019, 1:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Sounds like a guy concerned about corruption in general in Ukraine LOL.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-26-2019, 2:04 PM Reply   
Quote:

Pretty sure he just referenced to work with the Attorney General. So Trump is getting the highest law enfocement person in the land to do politics for him? I have a bridge to sell you. If he did, all you people would say to burn down the system to which I would retort that you are on glue and even so, I am the one arguing to limit the system while you communists want more of the system.

Was it Trump that went around bragging about stopping the prosecution of Burisma? That was Biden. The word on the street is Biden stopped the prosecution of Burisma to save the company his unqualified son worked for. He did it by threatening to withhold $1 billion in aid. Trump wants the Ukraine to work with the AG to look into why the prosecutor was fired. That sounds pretty good to me. Why would people have such a hard on for ONE guy in such a large country. No where does that say dig up dirt for me. It says I hear horrible things and to work with my Attorney General. That is the way it is done.
Dude, you are really confused. Based on what you are saying, You do not even understand in elementary terms what went on. And you are trying to explain it in trump friendly way and its embarrassing. The horrible things are what Putin told him. The truth is what all 17 of our intelligence agencies told him. On stage in Helsinki TRUMP chose to believe putin. Now he is in hot water over believing a Russian KGB agent and not the USA experts. Whos fault is it?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-26-2019, 2:58 PM Reply   
Spot the difference:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...nt-giving/amp/
Https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/26/polit...ndy/index.html

Guess which one trump just tweeted. Lol
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-27-2019, 12:49 AM Reply   
OMB is making it clear what happened and when. Obvious to anyone with half a brain what was going on. Rod seems intent to turn half of his off. Aid was withheld for political reasons while people died. Once the press got whiff of things in September the aid was hastily released and the internal emails from Mulvaney et al make it clear Trump and crew were hunting for a plausible excuse.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-27-2019, 2:05 AM Reply   
Oh boy, look who’s back on top of the turd pile! While you guys keep clamoring for the last morsel of minutiae, I’m having fun knowing the left is in a death spiral. Have fun circling the drain, ya queers!

https://news.yahoo.com/joe-biden-reg...010405443.html
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-27-2019, 2:12 AM Reply   
Lol that's that "non-rival" guy right? XD
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-27-2019, 3:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Bull**** on the subsidies to but HI. The only HI they could buy is the policies they could not afford to use anyway. High deductible garbage just so they could say they had coverage. If they did not buy that garbage policy, the government taxed them for it. That is a FACT. You can point that the government did not try and enforce that tax, except they just kept their tax return money. I know people who had to pay that tax. Now they could not afford HI and they got a tax burden.
Again a bunch of BS. You've had to pay more in taxes for not buying HI for decades. And you most certainly can use ACA insurance when you are poor. The hospitals don't give a crap about your deductible because the bill is going to soar right past it. The govt subverted the free market in HC many decades again. IRS tax rules for subsidizing worker's HI has hyper inflated HI and HC costs. The only solution when the govt subverts the free market is to control costs. And it's not doing that, which is leaving all citizens victim to half a$$ policies. UHC is going to happen one day. It's inevitable.

Your example of a family that paid a penalty but couldn't afford HI is BS too. The subsidies are designed to get people in that situation insured. If that example is not a product of your imagination, then it's an example of someone who is going to mooch off the system when they need emergency care. The higher taxes is just a way to make sure they put something into the system to cover that.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       11-27-2019, 5:18 AM Reply   
You people live in a partisan echo chamber & present half stories as the whole story while ignoring anything that sways from your dogma. Just like rabid religious nuts
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-27-2019, 7:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by womble2womble View Post
You people live in a partisan echo chamber & present half stories as the whole story while ignoring anything that sways from your dogma. Just like rabid religious nuts
Oh the irony. Thanks wombat, a great chuckle.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-27-2019, 8:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Lol that's that "non-rival" guy right? XD
Yep. Also known as Crooked Joe, Creepy Joe, Sleepy Joe or as I like to refer to him: Soon to be jailed for corruption Joe.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-27-2019, 9:23 AM Reply   
Right here alone is enough to vote for Trump in 2020. Homeboy is a "level 10" libtard troller. I'm sure he'll be laughing himself to sleep tonight.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...214036547.html
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-27-2019, 9:43 AM Reply   
That was pretty funny but don't know if it counts as a reason to run the country.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-27-2019, 11:23 AM Reply   
Hey looser libbies...Another one of our famous GOP investigations on the FBI SPYING ON TRUMP is in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.businessinsider.com/just...rce=reddit.com

Cant wait for the next one. GOP burning tax dollars.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-28-2019, 11:24 AM Reply   
Who said libs have no sense of humor?
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-28-2019, 12:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Who said libs have no se
nse of humor?
I did and thanks for the proof. What Trump posted was original, tongue-in-cheek humor. What you posted was unoriginal and pedestrian. Like most things provided by libs, it has to sponge off of something else to be anything at all. FAIL.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-28-2019, 12:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
I did and thanks for the proof. What Trump posted was original, tongue-in-cheek humor. What you posted was unoriginal and pedestrian. Like most things provided by libs, it has to sponge off of something else to be anything at all. FAIL.
Lol, back to your safe space petal.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-28-2019, 6:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Lol, back to your safe space petal.
Ha! Omg! You can’t even help but try to co-opt the term safe space that was invented just for your types. Another brilliant swing and a miss that proves my point! FAIL AGAIN. You’re on a roll. Keep goin.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       12-03-2019, 12:11 AM Reply   
You can bet Trump sold All his stocks before making the comment that he will wait until after the election to make a deal with China.