Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (mikebellz)      Join Date: Jun 2017       08-01-2017, 5:52 AM Reply   
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/boa/6230205033.html
350 chevy motor w/655 hours
Full exile audio sound system which includes:
- 4 XM9 tower speakers
- 6 SX65M interior speakers w/black grills
- 12" Xi 12 subwoofer
- 5 channel Javelin amp
- XM 30.2 amp
- MKII preamp eq
Brand new gator step flooring throughout the entire boat, including ski step.
Brand new tires on trailer
Brand new boat cover
Plug and play ballast system
Bimini top
Tower mount mirror
Manuel Wedge
Acme 1345 prop (more torque for getting on plane)
Cruise control/perfect pass

The boat has always had the oil changed every 50 hours.
Was just fully detailed and ready for summer.

Asking 45k
Call or text for more info
408 seven 9 six - 2 six 27

Keywords: wakeboard Malibu axis Nautique g23 a24 MB tom cat b52 t23 mastercraft x star centurion hyperlite liquid force yewww
Attached Images

Old     (svnfightsvn)      Join Date: Mar 2011       08-01-2017, 11:12 AM Reply   
This isn't the classifieds bro
Old     (dakota4ce)      Join Date: Oct 2015       08-01-2017, 12:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by svnfightsvn View Post
This isn't the classifieds bro

You're pretty triggered about posting boats for sale LOL

LOVE IT!
Old     (mikebellz)      Join Date: Jun 2017       08-01-2017, 4:12 PM Reply   
����
Old     (aricsx15)      Join Date: Jan 2014       08-02-2017, 6:22 PM Reply   
Seriously do people search "yewww"? Why would that be a key word?
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       08-02-2017, 6:49 PM Reply   
Oil changed every 50 hrs.... so you're saying 3 times a season. In ca with a fairly short season seems a little crazy - not that it takes much time but who really does that and what's the reasoning behind it?
Old     (aricsx15)      Join Date: Jan 2014       08-02-2017, 7:01 PM Reply   
Short season in California? Wut?

You're supposed to change it every 50 hours... that's normal practice
Old     (infinitysurf)      Join Date: Apr 2017       08-02-2017, 7:47 PM Reply   
Who would not change oil every 50hrs when it only costs 40-$50...takes 30mins max, and most important is cheap prevention against issues. It is also what manufactures spec as Aric said.
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       08-02-2017, 10:25 PM Reply   
California had one of the longest wettest winters in history this year. The previous years have been pretty cold into May and boating slows down quite a bit when kids go back to school in august and sports start again... Not everyone goes by this and thats a fair amount of hrs in 5 years, but even still oil isn't really going to break down a whole lot after 50 hrs
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       08-03-2017, 3:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bass10after View Post
Oil changed every 50 hrs.... so you're saying 3 times a season. In ca with a fairly short season seems a little crazy - not that it takes much time but who really does that and what's the reasoning behind it?
So what you're saying is to never buy one of your used boats because you don't maintain it properly and don't change the oil on the proper interval?
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       08-03-2017, 6:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplej View Post
So what you're saying is to never buy one of your used boats because you don't maintain it properly and don't change the oil on the proper interval?
You took the words out of my mouth. 50 hrs is standard, all manuals have this in great detail.
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       08-03-2017, 6:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by aricsx15 View Post
Seriously do people search "yewww"? Why would that be a key word?
I like how the key words are pretty much everything except Axis.
Old     (Reddog78)      Join Date: Mar 2017       08-03-2017, 6:22 AM Reply   
What do kids have anything to do with boat season? Punk ass kids. Boating season in California never ends,bottom line. I change my oil every 30 hours.
Old     (CALIV210)      Join Date: Jun 2015       08-03-2017, 6:27 AM Reply   
The season in CA lasts from April into October . At least for my family it does . We use our boat almost every weekend usually on Sundays as I work most Saturdays .

FWIW Im 99 percent sure I've seen this boat in person at Orwood on the Delta it looked pretty good but I didn't give it a detailed inspection or anything.
Old     (TC_Mastercraf_X5)      Join Date: Feb 2013       08-03-2017, 6:50 AM Reply   
Heck we push early April to Late October in Minnesota...a

And I agree classifieds not forums!~

Last edited by TC_Mastercraf_X5; 08-03-2017 at 6:50 AM. Reason: added text
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       08-03-2017, 8:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddog78 View Post
What do kids have anything to do with boat season? Punk ass kids. Boating season in California never ends,bottom line. I change my oil every 30 hours.
lol @ punk ass kids always screwing it up!!!

You guys are on top of it, i haven't had time to hit 50 hrs a season so i'm a once a year guy. Its not a bad thing just don't know anyone who actually did it more than once a year. I bet thats close to the equivelant of a 2000 mile oil change and with modern oil a 2000 mile change is practically unheard of. If the majority of those hrs are towing a sport I can see purpose, all in how you use it.
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       08-03-2017, 11:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bass10after View Post
lol @ punk ass kids always screwing it up!!!

You guys are on top of it, i haven't had time to hit 50 hrs a season so i'm a once a year guy. Its not a bad thing just don't know anyone who actually did it more than once a year. I bet thats close to the equivelant of a 2000 mile oil change and with modern oil a 2000 mile change is practically unheard of. If the majority of those hrs are towing a sport I can see purpose, all in how you use it.
Unless you drove your car at 4000 rpm Towing a trailer that doubled your cars weight for 2000 miles.

Then you'd need an oil change after 2000 miles....
Old     (infinitysurf)      Join Date: Apr 2017       08-03-2017, 4:34 PM Reply   
Funny how this turned into an oil change thread...but it is an important topic and I know my oil does not look great after 50hrs. Detox, maybe you just cruise around the lake and have not figured out what a boat is used for yet, we can help you figure it out if needed, lol. I just changed my oil/filter the other day, with 55hrs on it and it was pretty black and not something I would run any longer on a high performance engine...I may go to 40hrs since I surf almost 100% of time with 7k boat (including fuel, gear, etc)....with 5k of added ballast, so hauling around close to 12k of weight. I am sure the engine works pretty hard to do that even tho my average ballasted out surf rpm is 3,400 and I almost never push the boat past 4,000rpm when cruising to my surf spot...but without ballast that is 30mph, plenty fast for me.
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       08-03-2017, 11:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitysurf View Post
Funny how this turned into an oil change thread...but it is an important topic and I know my oil does not look great after 50hrs. Detox, maybe you just cruise around the lake and have not figured out what a boat is used for yet, we can help you figure it out if needed, lol. I just changed my oil/filter the other day, with 55hrs on it and it was pretty black and not something I would run any longer on a high performance engine...I may go to 40hrs since I surf almost 100% of time with 7k boat (including fuel, gear, etc)....with 5k of added ballast, so hauling around close to 12k of weight. I am sure the engine works pretty hard to do that even tho my average ballasted out surf rpm is 3,400 and I almost never push the boat past 4,000rpm when cruising to my surf spot...but without ballast that is 30mph, plenty fast for me.
funny how it went to an oil change thread over asking if anyone else changes that often, to a how to use your boat thread because all the weight you put in yours really validates how you use it. Im just fine with how i use my boat, it involves a little surfing because that bores me and more wakeboarding but to each their own. I wouldnt say surfing is showing anyone how to use a boat, since we're making assumptions maybe youre just new to boating/watersports and thats all you're capable of...Back to oil, mine still looks damn good with once a year or i'd be doing it more often as well, as we mentioned its not much in the way of time.... Now back to the boat, i think its priced right and well maintained as discussed above shouldn't be around much longer in this market.

Last edited by bass10after; 08-03-2017 at 11:23 PM.
Old     (Ghanddi)      Join Date: Aug 2016       08-04-2017, 4:05 PM Reply   
I have seen this boat at Orwood and around the delta. Always looked nice whenever we saw it. As for the comments about hours and oil changes. I have a 2012 A20 that just passed 900 hours and we do an oil chagne between 35-50 hours everytime. These boats run hard with a lot of weight.
Old     (broncofan)      Join Date: Oct 2007       08-04-2017, 4:17 PM Reply   
You guys are a-holes. Nice boat man. Stop all the hate.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-04-2017, 11:19 PM Reply   
I think the boat looks good so far. I'd like to see some close ups though. Sponsored riders usually don't give a Schmitt about the boats they use. Let's see if this one is any different and bucks the trend.