Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       02-19-2015, 11:04 AM Reply   
Just wanted to announce my wife just gave birth on Tuesday evening to our second little boy Linkin. Can't wait to get him out on the water with his older brother Nixon and raise both these boys doing the things that I grew up loving. I've read quite a bit over the years about people selling their boats due to having kids and to me that's just crazy talk. I got my son at 2.5 last fall out on the surf board with me and he absolutely loved it. He talks about it all the time. Can't wait for this season to begin to get him out some more.

Cheers!
Attached Images

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-19-2015, 2:12 PM Reply   
Congrats to you both.
Old     (fouroheight68)      Join Date: May 2006       02-19-2015, 3:15 PM Reply   
Congratulations! My wife is due in June, with our first. We found out he is a boy! I am one of those people contemplating selling my boat, only because I figure this summer we won't use it much with a newborn. I'd want to wait a couple years and upgrade though.
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       02-19-2015, 3:53 PM Reply   
You may not get out as much but you can still get out.....life doesn't end. A lot of the times I just went without my wife.lol. She was ok with it though. Why not sell if after you have your son and you can see how your season goes. No point getting rid of it without knowing. Honestly I have had my first son as well as a lot of my friends kids bouncing in the baby bjorn under the front helm or in the walkway.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-19-2015, 5:30 PM Reply   
Congrats!!
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       02-19-2015, 5:34 PM Reply   
Nice! Congrats!!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-05-2015, 8:02 PM Reply   
Looking good! We just brought double trouble home from the hospital after 3 weeks in the NICU
Attached Images

Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       03-05-2015, 11:55 PM Reply   
Awesome. Such an exciting time!! Future rippers!
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-06-2015, 4:30 AM Reply   
All these wonderful babies. May all of your lives be blessed.
John.

BTW, where the hell is my cigar?
Old     (Walt)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-12-2015, 8:37 PM Reply   
Congrats !!!
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       03-16-2015, 6:35 AM Reply   
congrats guys!
Old     (quik876)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-16-2015, 10:00 AM Reply   
Congrats to everyone with newborns or is due this year. I agree with bcrider, just hold off (although it WILL be tough with a newborn) I wouldn't sell it too soon, you MAY regret it, besides the upgrade would prob'ly help with a little extra cash from the trade you might get. I'd just try to switch back and forth w/friends if possible to ride with.

Last edited by quik876; 03-16-2015 at 10:01 AM. Reason: extra info