Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-07-2013, 3:01 PM Reply   
pure awesome. This guy is going to be on the talk shows by the end of the week. What a character!

Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-08-2013, 9:16 AM Reply   
Good goin Charles.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       05-08-2013, 9:31 AM Reply   
He let's loose with a little honesty. That is the best part of the interview to me. Seems like a good guy in the right place at the right time to help.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-08-2013, 9:51 AM Reply   
Elen is going to hook him up fat. He's got money and TV's and all kinds of ****.
Old     (DenverRider)      Join Date: Feb 2013       05-08-2013, 11:03 AM Reply   
Daniel Tosh has got to get this unorthodox hero on Tosh.0 for a web redemption. Classic.
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-08-2013, 11:22 AM Reply   
.Moose Lea EVER KICK IN A DOOR ,,,THIS GUY IN A DAY OR SO MITE FIND OUT HIS FOOTS F UP,,,WAIT INTILL THE ADENALY WEARS OFF AND HE COME DOWN,,,,NOBODY WILL HELP HIM OUT ,JUST LIKE ME
18 minutes ago · Like..Moose Lea ONLY REASON IM SAYING THIS IS ,I FOUND OUT YESTERDAY I NEED A NEW HIP ,FROM JUMPING OUT OF THE WAY OF JUNIORS SUV,AND DOING THE SPLITS IN THE MUD ,,AND THEN I HOBLED AS FAST AS I COULD TO SAVE HIS LIFE,farmmer's insurance TOLD ME TO F MYSELF "I WASN'T THERE" BOYCOT farmmer's insurance

6 minutes ago · Like..
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-08-2013, 5:10 PM Reply   
Moose
I told you to hire a lawyer and go after Jrs estate for your injuries.
IIRC you can prove you were there.
Old     (wakeboardertj)      Join Date: May 2005       05-08-2013, 6:37 PM Reply   
Instant classic.

Moose I'm surprised you know how to work the internets
Old     (Pad1Tai)      Join Date: Jan 2013       05-08-2013, 7:07 PM Reply   
Although I appreciate what the gentlemen did for the girls...

He's got quite a rap sheet..

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...ramsey-8702415
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-08-2013, 10:18 PM Reply   
Man I called the best lawyers I Know ,And I know Soooo many people ,you have no idea,But nobody want to touch this ,NOT even Me.
I was a HUGH Cover up ,,,Think about it only 2 reporter took on the story ,and it Was a HUGH story,,,I;ve been in the media for over 25 years and only 2 repoeters wanted to make me look bad,,,that's recpect,because Everyone know there Was a Cover up ,at my expence
Any one that finds me a Lawyer to take this on ,I'll give you 40% of what i get
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-08-2013, 10:28 PM Reply   
Yeah farmers insurance ,tryed to dig crap up on me too ,and make me look like a scamer in court ,,,All thay found on me was ,,,,I took a 7 day free trail at 24 hour fitness,yeah that was it,
BOYCOT farmer's insurance
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-08-2013, 10:37 PM Reply   
Oh yeah ,farmer's proved i wasn't even there ,I had NO witness's Not even the police.
HEY DID ANY ONE SEE ME ON THE NEWS THE DAY JUNIOR SEAU DROVE HIS SUV OFF THE CLIFF IN CALSBAD???farmers try to say i made that up???and there were 3-5 lawyers there trying to beat me every day,,,Why so many people to cover this up?
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       05-09-2013, 7:08 AM Reply   
leave it to Moose to top this guy who save them

http://encinitas.patch.com/articles/...or-seau-estate

Moose you are homeless now?

I think you have a case, call Jackie Childs the lawyer!
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       05-09-2013, 7:54 AM Reply   
please tell me you didn't put the balm on.
Old     (Dmac420sj)      Join Date: Mar 2012       05-09-2013, 8:13 AM Reply   
Wtf?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-09-2013, 8:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ed Sorrels

3:34 pm on Wednesday, September 5, 2012

This just makes me want to puke, This guy is the worst kind of maggot and his attorney is just plain garbage.

Quote:
Murray “Moose” Lea acted as his own attorney
That's some funny stuff. Being told that NOT ONLY your a POS but your 2nd Persona is also a POS
and then realizing that both POS's are the same person.

Back to the orignal topic. Do you think it matters that "The Smoking Gun" dug up this guys record
and he was not a nice guy years ago?
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       05-09-2013, 9:06 AM Reply   
No. I think it is encouraging to people who have a bad history or even people who are currently "bad". You can still good.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       05-09-2013, 11:20 AM Reply   
You can still do good.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-09-2013, 1:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_moose View Post
Man I called the best lawyers I Know ,And I know Soooo many people ,you have no idea,But nobody want to touch this ,NOT even Me.
I was a HUGH Cover up ,,,Think about it only 2 reporter took on the story ,and it Was a HUGH story,,,I;ve been in the media for over 25 years and only 2 repoeters wanted to make me look bad,,,that's recpect,because Everyone know there Was a Cover up ,at my expence
Any one that finds me a Lawyer to take this on ,I'll give you 40% of what i get
Then why did you represent yourself in court???
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-09-2013, 7:53 PM Reply   
This is going to happen ,These A$$ wipes should just plead Guilty ,and Take it like a MAN ,,,But that's not going to happen.

Some Crap head lawyer will help these A$$ wipes out ,Thay will plead not guilty and Put these girls thought there whole ordeal all over again ,,,Then the defense lawyers will make it sound like thay could of left any time thay wanted,and why it took 10 years to break FREE,thay will make it sound like the girls enjoyed themselves,,, I know that how I was treated for trying to save Junior's life ...defense lawyers are Scum in these case's
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-09-2013, 9:13 PM Reply   
I think you should call Handel on the Law... oh wait...
Old     (newwhit)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-10-2013, 7:04 AM Reply   
back on topic!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZcRU0Op5P4
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       05-10-2013, 7:44 AM Reply   
So you never tried to sue the del mar racetrack?
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-10-2013, 7:24 PM Reply   
Dead Givaway! awesome!
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-12-2013, 6:31 PM Reply   
And Now the 2 brothers are saying "WE DIDN'T KNOW " What??? and there allready out? Are you kidding me,,,How do you not know something weird with pad locks on doors??? And Junior Told the police "I fell a Sleep" ,,,I figured Junior was awake ,,,,HOW ABOUT SOME INVESTAGATION ,I KNOW ITS HARD
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-13-2013, 1:15 PM Reply   
I Read this Morning ,The Brothers Did not live with the monster,,,and the girls said the bothers were not involed in there matter...Its amazing nobody noticed any thing.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-13-2013, 6:25 PM Reply   
really?
Attached Images

Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       06-07-2013, 5:23 PM Reply   
Ohio man faces 329 charges in missing women case
Castro's attorneys have said he would plead not guilty to any indictment.

What Did I Say,,, Now those lawyers are going to make it sound like the Girls liked what was going on and why it took so long to flee the house.
thay will say OOOOOOOOH you waited 10 years to leave ,WHY?