Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       05-25-2012, 1:23 AM Reply   
Well actually I like all boats- I just like some more than others. Seems like there's a few people who could use a new platform to hate everyone else's boat though so I took the liberty of making it. I'll start by saying I like the fx22 I just like the 244 or the mxz better. The new xstar isnt a bad boat but i would rather have a 247 or the x30 instead. I don't mind a b cup but d's tend to get my attention more. Now feel free to rip anything and everything. Preach that hate for the jerk who didn't buy the exact same boat as you or swears his is better. He's dead wrong and you need to set him straight right here, right now!
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       05-25-2012, 3:09 AM Reply   
can we just hate on anything in general? I friggin hate Hunts ketchup.
Old     (ReSession)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-25-2012, 3:34 AM Reply   
Right there with you, Ian! What about Miracle Whip...wtf is that crap??? I say Best Foods Mayonnaise all the way (or if you're on the East Coast, they brand it as Hellman's).
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       05-25-2012, 4:03 AM Reply   
I love lamp.
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-25-2012, 4:13 AM Reply   
I hate this thread. Whats the point ? Everything is equal? No product is better than another ? If that's true then just buy the cheapest. Wait that's it all these companies are just ripping us off . The only difference that counts is the one that matters to you. Buy what you want . Enjoy what you buy.
Old     (nailem)      Join Date: Apr 2011       05-25-2012, 4:36 AM Reply   
I love Smith's hotdogs, all other brands suck. I think they are only sold in the northeast but once you have one all others taste horrible.
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-25-2012, 4:37 AM Reply   
I hate it when people don't put their shopping cart back in the cart corral.
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       05-25-2012, 5:06 AM Reply   
I hate it when people dont use cruise control on long stretches of highway, they pass you,,, you pass them,, they pass you, and over and over. Drives me bonkers.
Old     (williamburell)      Join Date: Sep 2011       05-25-2012, 5:15 AM Reply   
I hate hookers. Where do they get off charging and I'm gonna do all the work
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       05-25-2012, 5:24 AM Reply   
I hate it when you get on an elevator and someone farted in there and you are stuck in a confined space breathing what came out of some other person's butthole.

Conversely, I hate it when I am on an elevator by myself and I have to fart, so I figure, well, I'm by myself, so.... Then, after ripping one, the elevator stops and someone gets on with you. You know they smell it. You know they know you did it. It's a terrible situation.
Old     (zacharoo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       05-25-2012, 5:25 AM Reply   
I hate Hater's!! They're always hate'n n stuf, on stuff, about stuff.
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       05-25-2012, 5:40 AM Reply   
Old     (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       05-25-2012, 5:51 AM Reply   
Old     (kbob)      Join Date: Aug 2009       05-25-2012, 5:51 AM Reply   
^^^Awesome...I needed a good laugh this morning!
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-25-2012, 5:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattwake View Post
I hate it when you get on an elevator and someone farted in there and you are stuck in a confined space breathing what came out of some other person's butthole.

Conversely, I hate it when I am on an elevator by myself and I have to fart, so I figure, well, I'm by myself, so.... Then, after ripping one, the elevator stops and someone gets on with you. You know they smell it. You know they know you did it. It's a terrible situation.
Been there. Although I think she heard me, as the doors quickly opened unexpectedly. Needless to say, I almost fell on the floor to laugh my @$$ off.
Old     (sippi)      Join Date: Dec 2007       05-25-2012, 6:00 AM Reply   
I hate when people don't give the alotted time before boarding the elevator. I mean you're suppose to let people off first before you get on!

I VERY MUCH hate in the summer when its 100 degrees outside and you're dressed accordingly...then you walk into a building and they have the a/c on about 50. JUST LIKE in the winter when its freezing outside, you are dressed warmly, you walk in somewhere and they have the heater on 95.

I also hate that my wife doesn't know how to use the thermostat in the house. If she walks in and its hot in the house, she turns the a/c down to 60, when she gets cold she turns the heater on! even its the summer! I have walked in before and its freezing in the house with the fireplace on! in july!! We've had "lessons" and it finally got to the point where i just said you are not allowed to touch the thermastat. and its no a running joke.

Rant over.. I may have had 2 too many cups of coffee this morning.
Old     (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       05-25-2012, 6:00 AM Reply   
I agree with Chatt on the elevator situation. That's just uncomfortable.

I hate it that I have to carry these signs with me and put them up in the other stalls of public bathrooms when I have some business to get done that can't wait til I get home.

I also hate leopard pants of any kind. I don't care if you killed it with your bare hands or how good they fit your curves. Retire them.

Old     (sippi)      Join Date: Dec 2007       05-25-2012, 6:03 AM Reply   
^^^^I just died out laughing in my office thanks for that! especially since i have two filipino guys that work with me haha
Old     (ripr)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-25-2012, 6:28 AM Reply   
^^^^^^^ coffee just projectiled from my mouth onto my keyboard....holy sht.
Old     (jaybee)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-25-2012, 6:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houstonshark View Post

That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Oh yeah, if we are hating, Dubstep need be mentioned!!!
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       05-25-2012, 6:38 AM Reply   
Hate Hate Hate

Old     (sippi)      Join Date: Dec 2007       05-25-2012, 6:41 AM Reply   
how about the guy that just walked in to MY office after i farted. says to me, Oh my god did you just fart? I say... umm yea but its MY office....

I mean the nerve of the people who think i can't fart in MY office!
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       05-25-2012, 6:49 AM Reply   
I see this one going the distance.
Attached Images

Old     (ripr)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-25-2012, 6:55 AM Reply   
x2 for dub step.

Seriously, WTF is that crap?
Old     (sippi)      Join Date: Dec 2007       05-25-2012, 7:20 AM Reply   
I hate the guy on the jetski that is right behind my wakeboarder, and i hate the guy that thinks he has to drive a huge circle to wakesurf
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            05-25-2012, 7:28 AM Reply   
I hate the fact that I keep meeting these high maintenance females who cant stand the thought of lake water! Im not asking for a wakeboarder but maybe an occasional surf session or at least could drive a boat.

I hate the fact at times that everyone thinks im much younger than my 32 yr DL shows.

Oh and did I mention I hate the University of Michigan...Gator fans r a close 2nd.
Old     (ScottR)      Join Date: Aug 2011       05-25-2012, 7:38 AM Reply   
I am with you there ^^ on the fact I am 37 and own my own business yet people come into MY business with MY name on it and ask if I am the owner. They say "wow, I was expecting someone much older" Pisses me off. Hell half these people that say that are younger than I am. WTF....

Also hate that I can't afford some of the things I see on this website. Some of you are flat ballers and it makes me sick. With your bad ass boats, trucks and lake houses.....makes me want to puke. Damn bastards! (maybe this went to the jealous side instead of hate...hmmm)
Old     (phatboypimp)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-25-2012, 7:49 AM Reply   
I hate that I hate this
Old     (MUNS)      Join Date: Jan 2012       05-25-2012, 7:53 AM Reply   
I hate that I can't get some awesome american products in Canada, so I have to order them online and pay out the ass in shipping. Like a few weeks ago I ordered some totally awesome, 5 16oz bottles, Probably 5-10$ at a dollar store in America right? 50$ to get it here! Ridicilous
And coors original. Why can't I buy that here? We have coors light but no coors original! that stuff is delicious!
Old     (jaybee)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-25-2012, 7:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUNS View Post
I hate that I can't get some awesome american products in Canada, so I have to order them online and pay out the ass in shipping. Like a few weeks ago I ordered some totally awesome, 5 16oz bottles, Probably 5-10$ at a dollar store in America right? 50$ to get it here! Ridicilous
And coors original. Why can't I buy that here? We have coors light but no coors original! that stuff is delicious!
OUCH!!!! I just bought 2 bottles @ $2.50 EA and $5 shipping.
Old     (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       05-25-2012, 7:59 AM Reply   
I hate when my wife asks me to play Rhianna or Justin Beiber "Boyfriend" while she's riding. I hate even more that my kids love it and sing along and I hate that I find myself nodding my head to the beat.
Old     (ScottR)      Join Date: Aug 2011       05-25-2012, 8:01 AM Reply   
hahahahaha been there!! wow...been there!
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       05-25-2012, 8:22 AM Reply   
I hate it that I let my 3 year old listen to rap music, because it makes me a bad parent. The other day my wife called me at work to tell me that my freaking three year old little girl was in the bathtub singing "I've got dem apple bottom jeans, boots wit da fur...."
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       05-25-2012, 8:23 AM Reply   
Bahahahahaha Chatt that is hilarious!
Old     (adam4x4)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-25-2012, 8:29 AM Reply   
I HATE pressing 1 for English !!! This is America and we speek english!!!
Old     (logan)      Join Date: Dec 2011       05-25-2012, 8:29 AM Reply   
i hate everybody that buys gear made by Kent Sports when they know how terrible of a company they are! I hate everybody that hates Chatt's boat. I also hate mustard, any kind of mustard. Don't get me started about artichokes or asparagus...
Old     (ripr)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-25-2012, 8:43 AM Reply   
I hate it when people come on Wakeworld, put down other peoples boat of choice and talk about how their boat has the best 'world class' wakeboard wake knowing full well that they are well over the hill, never could and still can't jump the wake or perform beginner tricks.

I also hate cats. Evil things.
Old     (pickle311)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-25-2012, 8:47 AM Reply   
I have to agree with the dubstep comment, though I hate you for making that comment before me.
Old     (johnboyy7)      Join Date: Apr 2011       05-25-2012, 8:50 AM Reply   
i just hate YALL, not your stuff.
Old     (Bamabonners)      Join Date: Jul 2011       05-25-2012, 8:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripr View Post
x2 for dub step.

Seriously, WTF is that crap?
dubstep...reminds me of this post from the other day (speaking of haters):

Quote:
The Truth (boomshot) Join Date: Jan 2008 05-17-2012, 2:02 AM

Is this seriously a camera mount/vibration arrest system for freaking wake surfing? I think my brain just broke.
How g@y are all of us, seriously? How much stupid crap do we need to strap to every nook and cranny of these damn boats? 1500watt, 3 sub soundsystems, in-dash camera views, touch button screens, gawdy LED lightup cup holders (which is maybe the gayest thing in all of wake boatness). Good lord, can any of you people ride or are these boats just an excuse to keep shopping at Crutchfield and listening to Montell Jordan? {{{{{{{BOOOOOOMMMM}}}}}}} Hey ladies! {{{{{{BA-BOOOOOOOOMMMMMM}}}}}}} I am 42 and creepy so come into my boat out to the cove on this weird ass lake, {{{{{{BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM}}}}} we can wakesurf the whole way and the camera I will hook up to record you won't vibrate! Hey I have dubstep you like dubstep little girl? {{{{{{{WOB-WOB-WOB WOMP- WOMP-WOMP-WOMP-WOMP}}}}}}}}....

That guy is good at wakesurfing but I wanted to see a kickflip. Plus, being good at wakesurfing is almost completely useless.
Old     (Bamabonners)      Join Date: Jul 2011       05-25-2012, 9:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
I hate when my wife asks me to play Rhianna or Justin Beiber "Boyfriend" while she's riding. I hate even more that my kids love it and sing along and I hate that I find myself nodding my head to the beat.
Gawd, I hate it when you realize you are head bobbing to your child's bubble gum pop music
Old     (jaybee)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-25-2012, 9:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickle311 View Post
I have to agree with the dubstep comment, though I hate you for making that comment before me.
I hate you back
Old     (jaybee)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-25-2012, 9:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamabonners View Post
Gawd, I hate it when you realize you are head bobbing to your child's bubble gum pop music
I fear this day.
Old     (sippi)      Join Date: Dec 2007       05-25-2012, 9:12 AM Reply   
i think that those of you that your kids or dad or whoever wants to listen to justin beiber or anybody in that genre should look at yourself for putting on your ipod haha. I mean come on. "i don't know where it is it must have just vanished from my ipod, sorry pick another song."
Old     (logan)      Join Date: Dec 2011       05-25-2012, 9:14 AM Reply   
Old     (kamighazi)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-25-2012, 9:15 AM Reply   
I hate people on facebook, that think every Fing thought they think is GOLD and should be posted. In fact, although i am a hypocrite and a user, i Fn HATE facebook. I do not need to know about everyones boring $h!t, and i dont care about the people i knew in HS. if it aint funny or if its about your family, dont post it.
Old     (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       05-25-2012, 9:18 AM Reply   
I hate catching my toe side edge. I thought I was over you and that we made a clean break. I wasn't even thinking about you anymore. Then the last time out I was having a good time, enjoying myself and who shows up to ruin the party? The next thing I know, I'm waking up the next morning with a terrible headache trying to put the pieces back together and figure out what happened. Why can't I quit you?
Old     (ScottR)      Join Date: Aug 2011       05-25-2012, 9:25 AM Reply   
I hate that video above! I hate that I stare and stare yet it never happens. It tells me it won't, yet I HATE that I just don't believe the words. DAMNIT
Old     (kamighazi)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-25-2012, 9:30 AM Reply   
I hate that i can bearly read any post around the for-mentioned. even while intently focusing on the text. even typing.

But really i hate that im not STINKING RICH so that i could post photos of my awesome $hiz for y'all to hate on.

Last edited by kamighazi; 05-25-2012 at 9:37 AM. Reason: grammer
Old     (seth)      Join Date: Sep 2002       05-25-2012, 9:36 AM Reply   
I hate when people dont rerack weights in the gym and put them back in the wrong spot, so you get to clean up after them as well as yourself because you rerack your own weights, or move multiple dumbells around because you cant put the ones you got from the wrong spot back in the wrong spot!

I HATE hangovers....and they just keep getting worse and worse.
Old     (sippi)      Join Date: Dec 2007       05-25-2012, 9:40 AM Reply   
i hate work right now.... so i'm leaving and going wakeboarding. see ya'll later.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-25-2012, 9:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
I hate that your wife will at least let you play something made in the last decade and does not require you to blast the back street boys across the lake like mine does.

I also hate that there is snow sticking in our parking lot right now.
Old     (pepitojones)      Join Date: Jun 2010       05-25-2012, 9:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironj32 View Post
I hate it when people don't put their shopping cart back in the cart corral.
THIS
Old     (alindquist)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-25-2012, 9:46 AM Reply   
I hate when the keg fries... It's a bummer.
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       05-25-2012, 10:21 AM Reply   
I hate when people rush to pull out in front of you and then drive slowly.

I hate when people drive up your ass with a rider in tow

I hate when people idle down the middle of a narrow portion of the lake so you can't get by.

But what I hate most of all... Is when your girl is on her .
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       05-25-2012, 10:21 AM Reply   
I hate it when I don't check to make sure there is toilet paper before I take a dump and when I go to wipe, I grab nothing but cardboard. That cardboard tube doesn't wipe very well.
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       05-25-2012, 10:22 AM Reply   
I also hate that chatt gets a new boat every year
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       05-25-2012, 10:40 AM Reply   
^^^^^^^ hahahahahahaha

You know Robert has kept a low profile when his blue tige has stayed out of this thread.

Way to go Robert! Hope you get that boat out a bunch this weekend.
Old     (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       05-25-2012, 11:05 AM Reply   
I hate that my abs don't show up.
Old     (QuickVR4)      Join Date: May 2012       05-25-2012, 11:23 AM Reply   
I hate that it is 2:20 in the afternoon and this thread has been the highlight of my day up to this point....is that sad????

I hate when people turn on their blinker and do not use the turn lane (happened this morning)...WTF is up with that????

I hate when you are rocking over 3,000 songs on your ipod and there is one jack@ss saying, "I can't believe you do not have that song"...find another song jack@ss.
Old     (johnboyy7)      Join Date: Apr 2011       05-25-2012, 11:31 AM Reply   
i hate left lane drivers.
Old     (johnboyy7)      Join Date: Apr 2011       05-25-2012, 11:31 AM Reply   
and i hate chatt also. now i hate myself for hating someone else (due to jealousy).
Old     (williamburell)      Join Date: Sep 2011       05-25-2012, 11:36 AM Reply   
I hate that you have to prewash dishes for a dishwasher. Lazy half working pieces of crap. KNOW YOUR ROLE!
I hate that america is so sexist chicks have to wear tops
I hate welfare
I hate anything #occupy
I hate that people mourn whitney houston but soldiers die daily without a care from the people they are protecting
I hate when I hit 28 I had to start bending over to see my feet
I hate that tv killed the radio star but britney spears career keeps going
I hate that I have to check "white, black, etc" when filling out a job application
I hate that chicks can marry rich, play soccer mom, and shop all day but sex is still bartered like its cash money
I hate garage door openers don't have a 20 second delay button instead of making my fat ass run and jump over a sensor but we can send people to the moon.
I hate we can make unmanned planes but can't make a cell phone that won't drop calls
I hate how 90% of the business world thinks blackberries are the only cell phone made
I hate that my dog licks his ass on purpose before he licks my face
I hate that tosh is so damn funny but can't lay off the blatent homosexual flirting for 12 seconds
Kim kardashian-nuff said
Hipsters-nuff said
Mercr 350 starter location
Old     (cadunkle)      Join Date: Jul 2009 Location: NJ       05-25-2012, 11:51 AM Reply   
I hate the metric system
and gas without mtbe
and foreign cars
and the wind, I particularly hate the wind
I also dislike holidays
Old     (jayson_49)      Join Date: May 2007       05-25-2012, 11:52 AM Reply   
I hate when I'm reading this post my 2 year old son takes my crutches and hides them from me!!!
Old     (brett33)      Join Date: Apr 2011       05-25-2012, 12:04 PM Reply   
I hate automatic toilet flushers when I'm trying to take a dump. Those bastards are impatient as hell.
Old    mojo            05-25-2012, 12:08 PM Reply   
I hate the crimson tide. The metric system rules. We just had/have lazy people who didn't want to learn anything new.
Old     (FunkyBunch)      Join Date: Jun 2011       05-25-2012, 12:11 PM Reply   
Chatt and his PIMP boats with his PIMP steering wheel. “why the hell did I not think of this for the steering wheel and now I would just be copying him”
and how do you get this type women on the boat and she even likes it.
Attached Images

Old     (FunkyBunch)      Join Date: Jun 2011       05-25-2012, 12:12 PM Reply   
and
Ian for getting 2 new boats this year.
The guys that have access to the delta or something similar.
And pretty much everything that williamburell posted
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       05-25-2012, 12:30 PM Reply   
This has got to be the best thread to date!
I hate on a rode trip wearing a tank top driving and I get half ass sunburned. Time to cut a hole in the Titan so I can get cancer all over not just half ass.
Old     (moon)      Join Date: Oct 2008       05-25-2012, 1:22 PM Reply   
I hate power turns.
I hate chop.
I hate when my wife is right.
I hate it when people put weights on the bar backwards at the gym.
I hate it when a song from the radio gets stuck in my head and I hate the song.
I hate boyfriends even though my three little daughters won't be dating for another 30 years.
I hate not having enough time in the day to complete everything that needs to be done.
I hate weathermen when they are wrong.
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       05-25-2012, 1:28 PM Reply   
Quote:

I hate that now I have to email this to my work email so I can put it as my desktop page....
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       05-25-2012, 1:28 PM Reply   
I HATE surfers on Vics(delta). Thats it
Old     (dhill)      Join Date: Aug 2010       05-25-2012, 1:38 PM Reply   
Will leave it to my top five...

5) i hate conference calls on friday afternoon scheduled by (really anyone, but..) someone in the pacific time zone, so it only 1-2pm for them
4) i hate power turns
3) i hate how is damn near impossible to get a drysuit over your heel, but what's even worse is when your moocher friend tears the welded seam and f***s up my ride
2) i hate posers that rarely ride, but tear up & down the river to pick up/drop off stuff, people, etc.
1) i hate the day my boat is winterized and winter

i really rike the reopard kid though!
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       05-25-2012, 1:44 PM Reply   
Just filled up the boat and truck. I hate Exxon, shell, bp, texico and chevron. I hate that my hairline is receeding. I hate that my iPhone doesn't store my login info for ww. I hate that time goes by so much faster now that I'm in my 30s. I hate that i take ts w2w diggers every year, but I can stick my inverts first ride of the season.

I hate McRib, because every time it comes back I have to order one before I remember how fcking disgusting it is!!!
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       05-25-2012, 1:52 PM Reply   
I hate it when Lon sinks his boat!
Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       05-25-2012, 1:53 PM Reply   
So its true what they say..... old people... although slow and dangerious behind the wheel.... can still serve a purpose!!... (I hate that they havent made a dumb and dumber 2 with the original characters)
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       05-25-2012, 1:53 PM Reply   
Well, actually it was kinda funny!
Old     (jules)      Join Date: Jul 2007       05-25-2012, 1:57 PM Reply   
I hate when people smack their gum and/or food. Chewing with your mouth closed isn't that difficult. I also hate when people don't use tissue to blow their nose and they just keep sniffing over and over. Disgusting.
Old     (larry1167)      Join Date: Jun 2010       05-25-2012, 2:21 PM Reply   
I hate the Dallas Cowboys and when my wife mumbles when she's talking to me.