Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-13-2017, 11:01 PM Reply   
Yeah Ralph. Freedom of speech only applies if you're leaning to the left in your extreme views or actions. Everyone knows that.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-13-2017, 11:03 PM Reply   
Individual Freedom and voluntary association then?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-13-2017, 11:06 PM Reply   
You seem to be implying that a private company should have to employ nazis. That's not what freedom of speech means.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-13-2017, 11:17 PM Reply   
Using Wes' logic, I should be able to fire any of my employees for being a libtard with impunity.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-13-2017, 11:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
You seem to be implying that a private company should have to employ nazis. That's not what freedom of speech means.
Just pointing out the hypocrisy of firing someone for holding views contrary to your own is not upholding freedoms, it's just a different type of bigotry.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-13-2017, 11:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Just pointing out the hypocrisy of firing someone for holding views contrary to your own is not upholding freedoms, it's just a different type of bigotry.
AMEN. Suck on that, Wes!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-13-2017, 11:29 PM Reply   
Mark agreeing with me gives me pause, I'm going to look at myself in the mirror, analyze my life to see how i arrived here
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-13-2017, 11:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Mark agreeing with me gives me pause, I'm going to look at myself in the mirror, analyze my life to see how i arrived here
Lol! Have you been drinking?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-13-2017, 11:34 PM Reply   
Wes is busy getting his tongue back from the cat.... crickets.......
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-13-2017, 11:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Relax. You're growing as a person. It's like the old saying: if you're under 25 and not a liberal, you don't have a heart and if you're over 40 and not conservative, you don't have a brain.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-13-2017, 11:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
AMEN. Suck on that, Wes!
Always with the fixation on sucking. Get help.

Ralph, Mark is actually not an idiot like Grant (misguided but not stupid) and likely knows very well that this company is well within their rights to terminate this clown's at-will employment. They know full well that it will be impossible to have the nazi serve up dogs once he was doxxed. Same reason Jeffrey Lord got canned the other day for tweeting the nazi salute. And mark could fire someone for any reason that is not illegal.

What can't happen in the US is that this idiot can't be arrested for throwing up Mark's favorite salute (interestingly enough that is actually an official offense in Germany). Also note that the owner of Top Dog is a hard core libertarian, hates both bleeding heart liberals and feeble alt right pussies like mark, and came out hard the other day against google for firing the goober with the manifesto (and i agree with him, I think that was a mistake).

And marky mark, are you off your meds? Your bipolar is showing... berate me for posting a lot in the last 24 hours and then cry like a little bitch when I take an hour off to put my kids to bed. I know you miss me but the stalking has to stop.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-13-2017, 11:56 PM Reply   
Game of Thrones time marky... don't wait up.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-13-2017, 11:59 PM Reply   
Ah, I see Scut Farkus (Wes) is still at it. Still unoriginal. Still hypocritical. Oh well, I tried...
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-14-2017, 2:16 AM Reply   
Aww Marky, don't have a **** fit just cuz your boy Bannon'll be out on his ass soon (like your other nazi buddy).
Old    TheWakeIsReal            08-14-2017, 7:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah Ralph. Freedom of speech only applies if you're leaning to the left in your extreme views or actions. Everyone knows that.
No, you and Ralph just don't understand what freedom of speech means. None of the Nazis got arrested for being Nazis, but that doesn't stop a company from firing you for being a Nazi. I for one know that the government won't do anything to racists, but that doesn't stop somebody in a bar from doing something.

Wes, I'm not sure why you're surprised at the moment, there was a Neo-Nazi posting on here for a month or so(prowake) and none of them denounced him and most of the time they agreed.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-14-2017, 7:56 AM Reply   
You guys are both confused. Grant, Prowake, Delta, me and everyone else that disagrees with you libtards are not nazis, we're klansmen. See? Here's a pic from back in the good ole days when all of our families got together for some good old fashioned fun. We each keep a large framed copy of this portrait over our non-EPA-certified, wood burning fire place mantles.
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-14-2017, 7:58 AM Reply   
If you look real close, you can see Grant's dad waving to the camera.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            08-14-2017, 8:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
You guys are both confused. Grant, Prowake, Delta, me and everyone else that disagrees with you libtards are not nazis, we're klansmen. See? Here's a pic from back in the good ole days when all of our families got together for some good old fashioned fun. We each keep a large framed copy of this portrait over our non-EPA-certified, wood burning fire place mantles.
No no no, I don't think any of you are klansmen, except prowake.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-14-2017, 8:12 AM Reply   
^^^OMG LOL LOL^^^
Thats a view from a Librtards looking glass. 100% correct. You disagree with Wes your a Klansman Nazi or Some other F"d up group. Pretty sure my dad was a boy school in Australia when that photo was taken but that photo and statement is internet Gold. I wonder if Snapchat or some other stupid photo app has a "Libral filter" that puts KKK hats on groups of people they deem deplorable. Talk about being racist. Pot meet Kettle
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-14-2017, 9:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Using Wes' logic, I should be able to fire any of my employees for being a libtard with impunity.
Do you advertise to your customers that your employees are "tards"?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-14-2017, 11:22 AM Reply   
Hey fly; do you know what it's like to have employees ? Yeah I um I didn't think so.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-14-2017, 1:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Hey fly; do you know what it's like to have employees ? Yeah I um I didn't think so.
Grant are you trying to say that there are two kinds of people in the world, those who don't have employees and those who call their employees tards?

I'm gonna say you are wrong on that.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-14-2017, 1:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
So liberal views = white supremacist views?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-14-2017, 1:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Relax. You're growing as a person. It's like the old saying: if you're under 25 and not a liberal, you don't have a heart and if you're over 40 and not conservative, you don't have a brain.
And if you still buy into this BS, you are a dumbass.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-14-2017, 2:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
So liberal views = white supremacist views?
I'm not saying that, all I'm saying is as i get older my views change and develop, things i believed in my 30s i don't believe in my 40s, moving in to my 50s i expect there are things i believe now which i won't believe in the future. Once you recognise that you have a history of being wrong about stuff you lose the arrogance to force your views on other people. People have to be free to make there own path and discover there own truths for themselves. I don't believe this nazi nonsense but i recognise there right to believe it, all i can do is explain why i dont believe it and lead by example of a happy and healthy life.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            08-14-2017, 2:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
I'm not saying that, all I'm saying is as i get older my views change and develop, things i believed in my 30s i don't believe in my 40s, moving in to my 50s i expect there are things i believe now which i won't believe in the future. Once you recognise that you have a history of being wrong about stuff you lose the arrogance to force your views on other people. People have to be free to make there own path and discover there own truths for themselves. I don't believe this nazi nonsense but i recognise there right to believe it, all i can do is explain why i dont believe it and lead by example of a happy and healthy life.
That's where we differ. As an American is ****ing sickens me that people tolerate Nazi views after all the American deaths at their hands and the millions of other deaths from their war. **** Nazis and **** anybody who tolerates that. Can't believe people on the right who say Liberals hate their country can even stomach seeing Nazi symbols on our soil after what we went through.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-14-2017, 4:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
That's where we differ. As an American is ****ing sickens me that people tolerate Nazi views after all the American deaths at their hands and the millions of other deaths from their war. **** Nazis and **** anybody who tolerates that. Can't believe people on the right who say Liberals hate their country can even stomach seeing Nazi symbols on our soil after what we went through.
You just have to be careful to not turn in to what you hate. Hate breeds hate, violence breeds violence. Combat them with reason, tolerance and humor, aggressive residence creates conflict which they thrive in.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-14-2017, 4:12 PM Reply   
Talking about Nazi's and the stuff they did in the war....
I've just come back from two week vacation in Vietnam, paid a visit to the Cu Chu tunnels and the war museum in Ho Chi Min city. The USA forces certainly did not drape themselves in glory, the war crimes committed there are horrendous. The amount of chemical weapons tested on the local people is sickening. And for what, "Communist domino theory". I hope we have learnt lessons from our recent history, Looking at the middle east I kinda feel we haven't learned anything.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-14-2017, 4:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
It's hilarious to watch you and the other libbies here think you have a monopoly on being disgusted with all the nazi/white supremacy crap. You're cracking me up. So is Wes, John and Jeremy. Your collective implications are so absurd, I just want to keep playing with you for fun.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-14-2017, 4:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
And if you still buy into this BS, you are a dumbass.
I think it's great that you have closed your mind at such a young age. It makes it easier for the rest of us normal people to marginalize you.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-14-2017, 4:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
You just have to be careful to not turn in to what you hate. Hate breeds hate, violence breeds violence. Combat them with reason, tolerance and humor, aggressive residence creates conflict which they thrive in.
Excellent points. I hope it's not too late for the libbies on this thread. They are nothing but hate filled, sad, venomous people.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-14-2017, 5:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
So is Wes, John and Jeremy. Your collective implications are so absurd, I just want to keep playing with you for fun.
So you racing Grant and Dennie to the bottom is your definition of fun?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-14-2017, 6:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
So you racing Grant and Dennie to the bottom is your definition of fun?
How could I win that race when you've already crossed the finish line years ago?

Sit back, old fart. JK.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-14-2017, 11:47 PM Reply   
Good to see a number of republican politicians calling Trump out for the pussy he is. The Cheetoh in Chief looked like a prisoner of war being forced to read at gunpoint today lol. So hard to denounce nazis (guess it is when you're counting on them in 2020).
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-15-2017, 1:24 AM Reply   
Dont you love how Wes keeps throwing out the "Nazi" label how Libral of you! Wes is this the interior your Audi

Remember Wes Dummocrats are the party of Salvery I know that go's against your religion (libralizam) but if you open up your history book, (Not the one they hand out in Berkley) but a REAL history book you will find the truth.
Attached Images

Old    TheWakeIsReal            08-15-2017, 7:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Dont you love how Wes keeps throwing out the "Nazi" label how Libral of you! Wes is this the interior your Audi

Remember Wes Dummocrats are the party of Salvery I know that go's against your religion (libralizam) but if you open up your history book, (Not the one they hand out in Berkley) but a REAL history book you will find the truth.
Nah, only people who don't understand their own countries history get that out of a history book like yourself.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-15-2017, 8:18 AM Reply   
Where is reverse in your Audi, Wes?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-15-2017, 9:32 AM Reply   
^^^^lol lol^^^
Old    deltahoosier            08-15-2017, 10:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
These are the comments the neo nazis are making today. I take it given their silence on the subject Grant, Mark, Rod, etc are just fine with the tiki torch brigade and their nazi salutes.
Yes. because I have don't even look look at websites for at least 3 days a week is surely a sign of agreement. You are losing your dang mind.
Old     (thor)      Join Date: Oct 2001       08-15-2017, 10:42 AM Reply   
I am curious to hear the thoughts of some of the left leaning individuals on this board regarding Antifa and their role in the Charlottesville protests. I believe that President Trump was right to speak out against racism and intolerance and to condemn the actions of the KKK and the other white supremist groups involved in the protest, but equal blame should be given to the Antifa group that showed up at the rally. This group travels around the country to various cities where right leaning protests are happening and they seek out violence against individuals with different opinions than their own. I have heard talk of this group being characterized as a domestic terror organization. Shouldn't this group be targeted and eliminated from society similar to the KKK for their intolerance and hateful actions? As a society, we need to find a middle ground and eliminate the extreme right and extreme left points of view. These extremist postions have no place in society and the actions of the Antifa group are not that far removed from their counterparts on the right.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-15-2017, 10:43 AM Reply   
My views on the Subject: both sides are retarded. Neo-Nazis and BLM people are both equally F"ed up I'm my book. With the Neo Nazis and Alt Right people tippin the scale of dumbassary. Both groups are Hate filled and set what ever message they have backwards. It's like asking me to condemn the "Crips" no $hit. They are bad & So are the "bloods" so is ISIS and so is "Black Bloc" and every other hate filled group including the Libs!
Old    deltahoosier            08-15-2017, 10:45 AM Reply   
Many things going on this weekend. Nazi's are all the rage I see.

First, The protest in Virginia was supposed to be about them removing a statue of Robert E. Lee. For those who don't know, he was a decorated American soldier who graduated West Point, fought for America in the Mexican War, and was anit slavery. He was offered command of the Union Army by Lincoln but turned it down due to his loyalty to Virginia. The leftest are trying to cleanse their racist past by eliminating anything to do with the confederacy including someone like Lee.

The rally was to protest that cleaning. Virginia is a democrat state the Terry MacCullife (sp?) who is a big Clinton Crony as governor. The mayor of the town is also a democrat. They allowed the rally to be had and provided the permits for it. Agree or disagree, those people had the right to be there. There was a mix of all sorts in attendance. You had regular people who were mad about the leftist cleansing of the south. You had your KKK types. You had Nazi's there as well. Seems like mix of decent people mixed with a bunch if F'ing idiots. Crap happens at a protest I guess. Can't say who is going to be there.

Interesting thing happened along the way. The democrats showed up again. They brought their sticks and other weapons like they always do. They have been at every protest at every portion of the country. Doing this for the last couple of years. They had advertisements in the paper looking for people and even bused in these people. Who is paying for these people to show up everywhere?

Wes likes to cry that they had Nazi flags. I am sure some of those idiots did. Just like everyone of the democrats had Communist flags. Don't hear you guys complaining about that even they they have been there for now the dozens of times. You see the pamphlets they handed out about how it is time to cleanse the Republicans? These pamphlets have shown up to more than one democrat country rally. You wonder why the legal protestors had weapons? They knew it was coming from the democrats. The police were told to stand down from their democrat mayor. They also kept the legal rally members from leaving out the back like they had arranged and forced a confrontation.

Were you this outraged when a democrat targeted Republican lawmakers last month? What about when they burned down a few cities? Shot the cops in Dallas? Threatened to beat up and remove the Republican party representatives from a long standing city parade in Washington State? What about the dozens of violent rally's by democrats in Oakland? University of California? Google firing a conservative voice?

Face it the left is dangerous and have proven so more and more the last couple of years. You are starting to see the ugly head of white people starting to have enough of this. The kkk and nazi types are the first to mobilize because they are the most idiotic of the bunch. Keep going with your violence and soon it is going to be regular middle class people. They are gong to get along not because regular white people believe in anything those idiots have to say, it is because there is usually a two way fight and someone has to choose sides. Globalists or American first.

Ever notice that every time these democrats show up to bash heads, it is in democrat towns and the police are told to stand down? Wonder why that is? Are they purposely trying to force violence? Seems way to convenient.

Nice pictures Wes. WHile I am sure there were Nazi's there giving their solute, I am sure if you panned over the whole crowd, it wound not be the case. Just like the picture published shown the white guy on the stairs trying to swing a rolled up flag at someone. What they cut out was the black guy with an airsole can on fire spraying it at the guy.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            08-15-2017, 10:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by thor View Post
I am curious to hear the thoughts of some of the left leaning individuals on this board regarding Antifa and their role in the Charlottesville protests. I believe that President Trump was right to speak out against racism and intolerance and to condemn the actions of the KKK and the other white supremist groups involved in the protest, but equal blame should be given to the Antifa group that showed up at the rally. This group travels around the country to various cities where right leaning protests are happening and they seek out violence against individuals with different opinions than their own. I have heard talk of this group being characterized as a domestic terror organization. Shouldn't this group be targeted and eliminated from society similar to the KKK for their intolerance and hateful actions? As a society, we need to find a middle ground and eliminate the extreme right and extreme left points of view. These extremist postions have no place in society and the actions of the Antifa group are not that far removed from their counterparts on the right.
I have denounced every extremist left group that has come out against free speech and done violent things. Heavily denounced the Dallas shooting and criticized Obama for not being hard enough on BLM after it as well. I agree with everything you say.

My issue is the right, especially on here doesn't seem to give two ****s about denouncing these kind of actions on the far right and especially don't care that Trump actually seems to support it.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            08-15-2017, 10:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post

Were you this outraged when a democrat targeted Republican lawmakers last month? What about when they burned down a few cities? Shot the cops in Dallas? Threatened to beat up and remove the Republican party representatives from a long standing city parade in Washington State? What about the dozens of violent rally's by democrats in Oakland? University of California? Google firing a conservative voice?
Yes for ****s sake dude. You act like we haven't denounced those disgusting acts of violence. Why don't you do the same when your side plows a car into protesters. You say the left showed up with bats ready for violence, usually that is true especially in anything surrounding Berkeley, this time it was the RIGHT.

Everybody on here denounced the shootings for the domestic terrorism it was and I was pissed Obama didn't label it as such. We are all infuriated by the Washington State antics and they're idiotic reasoning. It's you that can't denounce your own problems and not only blame everything on the left, but then say everybody on the left loves what is going on.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            08-15-2017, 10:55 AM Reply   
Quote:

Wes likes to cry that they had Nazi flags. I am sure some of those idiots did. Just like everyone of the democrats had Communist flags. Don't hear you guys complaining about that even they they have been there for now the dozens of times. You see the pamphlets they handed out about how it is time to cleanse the Republicans? These pamphlets have shown up to more than one democrat country rally. You wonder why the legal protestors had weapons? They knew it was coming from the democrats. The police were told to stand down from their democrat mayor. They also kept the legal rally members from leaving out the back like they had arranged and forced a confrontation.
Let me see these photos of EVERYBODY with a communist flag. And what is the ****ing communist flag? You mean the USSR flag? The flag of China? Lets fly the flag of the country of communist! What is that hahaha
Old     (thor)      Join Date: Oct 2001       08-15-2017, 11:01 AM Reply   
Two of the posts above are from some of the farther leaning right individuals on this board, Grant and Rod, but both of them have clearly stated that they have no respect for organizations such as the KKK in their replies. I don't think anyone on this board is a supporter of the KKK, BLM, Antifa or any of the other extremist groups yet it seems as if anyone that voted for Donald Trump is automatically characterized as a racist, Xenophobe, Mysoginist, etc...by individuals that do not support our new administration. I voted for Donald Trump and while I don't agree with many of his actions since January, I do agree with with his nationalist position on many issues facing our society today. I am entitled to my opinion and you are entitled to yours. The election is over and Donald Trump is going to be our president for the next four years. If we can't find a way to move forward with compromise and understanding of one another's points of view, then I am afraid we will continue to see incidents like the one in Virginia on a more regular basis.
Old    deltahoosier            08-15-2017, 11:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Let me see these photos of EVERYBODY with a communist flag. And what is the ****ing communist flag? You mean the USSR flag? The flag of China? Lets fly the flag of the country of communist! What is that hahaha
You know what it is. Hammer and sickle. I use everybody because it is just lilke you guys trying to paint everyone on the legal side of the rally as a nazi. I can do the same.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-15-2017, 11:05 AM Reply   
I've read in this thread many times that it's OK to say that "radical islamic terrorism" is islam's problem (i.e. good muslims are the only ones who can stop it, and if it doesn't stop it shows all muslims must tacitly condone radical islam).

Delta clearly applies this same logic to the left -- that anyone who has ever voted for a dem must be tacitly condoning the most radical and lawless ideologues on th e left.

Why don't we then this same logic to white nationalists/nazis/KKK on the right? There used to be some intellectual discipline in the conservative movement. Conservative think-tankers vigorously disavowed conspiracy theorists, anti-semites, and other kooks. But it seems like the kooks have won. The commander in chief also being the chief proponent of the birther movement, and his sidekick bannon being an advocate for white nationalism (aka Alt-R).

Is it unreasonable that the Alt-R crazies see Trump as a validating force? What has he REALLY done to purge them in the same way that some expect muslims to do with their radical fundamentalist?
Old    deltahoosier            08-15-2017, 11:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I've read in this thread many times that it's OK to say that "radical islamic terrorism" is islam's problem (i.e. good muslims are the only ones who can stop it, and if it doesn't stop it shows all muslims must tacitly condone radical islam).

Delta clearly applies this same logic to the left -- that anyone who has ever voted for a dem must be tacitly condoning the most radical and lawless ideologues on th e left.

Why don't we then this same logic to white nationalists/nazis/KKK on the right? There used to be some intellectual discipline in the conservative movement. Conservative think-tankers vigorously disavowed conspiracy theorists, anti-semites, and other kooks. But it seems like the kooks have won. The commander in chief also being the chief proponent of the birther movement, and his sidekick bannon being an advocate for white nationalism (aka Alt-R).

Is it unreasonable that the Alt-R crazies see Trump as a validating force? What has he REALLY done to purge them in the same way that some expect muslims to do with their radical fundamentalist?
As far as Trump being a validating force? I doubt it. you mean someone who is going to remain neutral because he knows how the left is? There is no going against a leftist. Either tow the line or lose everything. You are seeing any Republican being labeled as a Nazi these days. It is language directly meant at dehumanizing 50% of the country and you guys fall for it every day.

Because all Conservatives reject the KKK and Nazi's. We fought for civil rights and end of slavery for crying out loud. On you using that logic on nazi's and kkk, you have the media doing that 24/7. They have been since, welll..... forever.

Not sure what the birther movement is. As we all know, it was actually started by Hillary Supporters. On to your next talking point.

Alt right is an interesting issue. They are socialist.. They are more for a strong centralized government for different reason.

As far as radcial islam? It is not radical islam as it is actually in the book and the religion was literally born out of pure violence.

Last edited by deltahoosier; 08-15-2017 at 11:21 AM.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            08-15-2017, 11:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
You know what it is. Hammer and sickle. I use everybody because it is just lilke you guys trying to paint everyone on the legal side of the rally as a nazi. I can do the same.
You show me a photo of a democratic protest with more than one USSR flag and I'll never post on here again.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-15-2017, 11:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Because all Conservatives reject the KKK and Nazi's. We fought for civil rights and end of slavery for crying out loud. On you using that logic on nazi's and kkk, you have the media doing that 24/7. They have been since, welll..... forever.
I'm not talking about capital C Conservatives***, I'm talking about Republicans. Trump voters. Why aren't Republicans (starting with the WH) disavowing these folks who vote for them and vigorously trying to root them out from their own political tent?

From a traditional point of view, by their very nature conservatives resist change (that is the essence of being conservative). So while Northern Republicans may have fought with Northern Democrats (afaik, Lincoln didn't win unanimously) against the south, they were fighting for a progressive, not conservative cause. And unless you are like 150 years old, I don't think any of "we" or "us" fought for the end of slavery.

***Please define "Conservatives" (it sounds like a distinct subgroup of Rs, correct?)
Old    deltahoosier            08-15-2017, 11:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
You show me a photo of a democratic protest with more than one USSR flag and I'll never post on here again.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/pho...y-day-protest/

I will find some more for you. have to run
Old    TheWakeIsReal            08-15-2017, 12:19 PM Reply   
Quote:

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/pho...y-day-protest/

I will find some more for you. have to run
Please do. I see one USSR flag among a small group of people. What a lowly group of people. The photos from the site are sad, 30 people marching who don't even understand what they're marching for.

Also a large difference in this, I would imagine none of the people marching would have voted for Hillary or really even Bernie. ANTIFA seems much more interested in anarchy than pushing anything democratic agenda. While the Recent rally everybody loved Trump.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-15-2017, 12:20 PM Reply   
Hey, all I want is to know how Wes finds reverse in his Audi.

The garbage that comes out of neo-nazis and the kkk is the equivalent of the hard left fools. If I haven't denounced it enough, it's out of fear of sounding redundant. Duh. Who could ever support hate like that? Besides Wes of course.

Last edited by markj; 08-15-2017 at 12:24 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-15-2017, 12:23 PM Reply   
So wake, you're one pic away from never posting here again? Haha! Promise? Bummer. That's one less person to laugh at.
Old    deltahoosier            08-15-2017, 12:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Please do. I see one USSR flag among a small group of people. What a lowly group of people. The photos from the site are sad, 30 people marching who don't even understand what they're marching for.

Also a large difference in this, I would imagine none of the people marching would have voted for Hillary or really even Bernie. ANTIFA seems much more interested in anarchy than pushing anything democratic agenda. While the Recent rally everybody loved Trump.
How about at the Democratic National Convention in Philly?

https://twitter.com/RebelPundit/stat...photo/1http://

https://twitter.com/RebelPundit/stat...photo/1http://

https://twitter.com/RebelPundit/stat...866624/photo/1

ANITFA in Berkeley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILIARnSpapI

Last edited by deltahoosier; 08-15-2017 at 1:02 PM.
Old    deltahoosier            08-15-2017, 1:04 PM Reply   
Old    deltahoosier            08-15-2017, 1:08 PM Reply   
How about at the race for president outside the whitehouse?

Freddy Grey Protest:

Outside the DNC in Philly:

http://www.trump-conservative.com/wp...unist-flag.jpg
Old    deltahoosier            08-15-2017, 1:09 PM Reply   
This one at a rally with CNN:

Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-15-2017, 1:11 PM Reply   
Tim Kaine's pin is a blue star service pin denoting that he has a kid in the military.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-15-2017, 1:13 PM Reply   
Shawn laid it out there pretty plainly.

Also Rod, your continued lies and deflection regarding Trump's birtherism make you look ridiculous. The Faux News God Hannity and Trump himself are pretty clear

Old    deltahoosier            08-15-2017, 1:16 PM Reply   
Here is another:

and another:

Old    deltahoosier            08-15-2017, 1:18 PM Reply   
How about this at the climate march in Washington? You think those are not democrats and/or Bernie supporters?

Old    deltahoosier            08-15-2017, 1:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Shawn laid it out there pretty plainly.

Also Rod, your continued lies and deflection regarding Trump's birtherism make you look ridiculous. The Faux News God Hannity and Trump himself are pretty clear

Not really. I know Trump repeated it. Still a valid question at the time based on all the circumstances around it. I am just pointing out that Trump was not the one who came up with the idea (like you guys try and frame).
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-15-2017, 1:23 PM Reply   
No one ever said Trump came up with the idea. Not at all a valid question.
Old    deltahoosier            08-15-2017, 1:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
I'm not talking about capital C Conservatives***, I'm talking about Republicans. Trump voters. Why aren't Republicans (starting with the WH) disavowing these folks who vote for them and vigorously trying to root them out from their own political tent?

From a traditional point of view, by their very nature conservatives resist change (that is the essence of being conservative). So while Northern Republicans may have fought with Northern Democrats (afaik, Lincoln didn't win unanimously) against the south, they were fighting for a progressive, not conservative cause. And unless you are like 150 years old, I don't think any of "we" or "us" fought for the end of slavery.

***Please define "Conservatives" (it sounds like a distinct subgroup of Rs, correct?)
Conservative and liberal in this context is a discussion about momentum. Republicans still have the same ideas that they always did. Equal, not special rights. Preserve the Union. Democrats still want to keep people on the plantation to make them not bite the hand that feeds them. What was it that I have quoted for you by a democrat president: "I will have those Ni%%ers voting democrat for the next 200 years. I will give them just enough but not enough to be meaningful"

Democrats still want to destroy the Union (aka Globalism).
Old    deltahoosier            08-15-2017, 1:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
No one ever said Trump came up with the idea. Not at all a valid question.
It is valid and so what. Clinton cronies said it first. Trump and others pushed it too. So be it. Much much worse is said in politics. I have yet to hear of a Republican that is not a racists, anti woman, anti everything based on a democrat prospective. It is playbook spin. Spin the wheel......... Anti woman. Frankly, we are tired of it and now with your violence, it is getting real old and fast.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-15-2017, 1:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Conservative and liberal in this context is a discussion about momentum. Republicans still have the same ideas that they always did. Equal, not special rights. Preserve the Union. Democrats still want to keep people on the plantation to make them not bite the hand that feeds them. What was it that I have quoted for you by a democrat president: "I will have those Ni%%ers voting democrat for the next 200 years. I will give them just enough but not enough to be meaningful"

Democrats still want to destroy the Union (aka Globalism).
Delta what made all of the Rs from the North turn into Ds, and the Ds from the South all turn into Rs. And then what made all of the Rs in the South erect statues to honor those whose political ideology they despise? I mean the South is definitely clearly R now but was clearly not R during the civil war. So the south lost, everyone became a Republican, and then the Republicans erected statues to honor the heroes of a war that they are glad was lost?

Do you have a citation to authority for this alternative version of history that is different than the fake version I learnt in school?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-15-2017, 1:42 PM Reply   
Actually most of these statues were erected much later, specifically to intimidate uppity blacks.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-15-2017, 1:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
I think it's great that you have closed your mind at such a young age. It makes it easier for the rest of us normal people to marginalize you.
My mind is open. And I'll be 40 next month, so I'm not quite as young as you seem to believe.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            08-15-2017, 1:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
So wake, you're one pic away from never posting here again? Haha! Promise? Bummer. That's one less person to laugh at.
Sorry to take away the lone bright spot of your day!
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-15-2017, 1:45 PM Reply   
Your West Coast Antifa leader has been arrested. She was a middle school history teacher here in Berkeley. Wes and Wake Real are always reminiscing their leftist History books. No more Commie teaching for now from her.
http://www.berkeleyside.com/2017/07/...inciting-riot/

Last edited by deneng; 08-15-2017 at 1:52 PM.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            08-15-2017, 1:47 PM Reply   
I still see one maybe two flags in these photos. The climate marchers are not communist flags. Compare this to the amount of Nazi flags at Trump marches. Not even getting into comparisons its fairly easy to tell it isn't EVERYBODY at the event. Just like it isn't EVERYBODY at Trump marches, certainly more but not close to everybody. My issue is with the sheer amount of tolerance for the Klan and Nazis marching down the street. If I saw a communist flag marching down the street you better be damn sure I would rip that thing out of his hands or at least say something. So much tolerance out of Trumpers for the disgusting stuff on your side right now. There's plenty wrong on the left, but I for sure don't put up with it.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-15-2017, 1:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Tim Kaine's pin is a blue star service pin denoting that he has a kid in the military.
The son arrested for his Communist/terrorist actions?
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/tim-kain...-in-minnesota/
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-15-2017, 1:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
The son arrested for his Communist/terrorist actions?
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/tim-kain...-in-minnesota/
No, different son.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-15-2017, 1:53 PM Reply   
Glad this anarchist was arrested. She and BAMN in general are cartoonish idiots. BUSD has been trying to get her out since last fall. Maybe now they can replace the books with Roddyworld First Editions where conservatives are always pushing for progress against those stubborn progressives XD
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-15-2017, 1:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Actually most of these statues were erected much later, specifically to intimidate uppity blacks.
Yep, just like the confederate battle flag was not adopted as part of a state flag or displayed at state capitals by several southern states until the effort to start integrating during the Civil Rights Movement.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-15-2017, 1:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
How about this at the climate march in Washington? You think those are not democrats and/or Bernie supporters?

Almost 100% certain that those are not Communist flags.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-15-2017, 2:10 PM Reply   
Anybody catch trumps last press conference where he points out Washington was a slave owner, he looks like a man holding on by a thin thread. Troubled waters indeed. David Duke loved it tho.
Old    deltahoosier            08-15-2017, 2:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Delta what made all of the Rs from the North turn into Ds, and the Ds from the South all turn into Rs. And then what made all of the Rs in the South erect statues to honor those whose political ideology they despise? I mean the South is definitely clearly R now but was clearly not R during the civil war. So the south lost, everyone became a Republican, and then the Republicans erected statues to honor the heroes of a war that they are glad was lost?

Do you have a citation to authority for this alternative version of history that is different than the fake version I learnt in school?
They did not. It is a myth. All the historical democrat counties that elected democrats continued to do so up until modern times. Robert Byrd died a democrat. Much of the south actual has just started electing Republican governors for the first time recently. Only Strom Thermond was the only example of a switch. All the other racists democrats were still elected and never switched and those areas never elected a Republican after the so called "switch".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kID3n3_CJ0

The argument you laid out has zero meaning. Look at the voting records.

https://soapboxie.com/us-politics/De...itions-on-Race

Even to this day, the democrat party platform is to put race and poverty against the Republicans even though their policies are proven to keep people poor and angry.