Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-14-2019, 7:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by womble2womble View Post
Low hanging fruit? How'd all of Obozos promise to pull out, end Iraq, close Guantanamo bay work out? If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. Keto must making you stupid. you idiots bitch Trumps a dictator but then cry when he doesn't do dictator s**t.
It's not that he is a dictator it's that he is incompetent.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-14-2019, 7:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
It's not that he is a dictator it's that he is incompetent.
Ever notice how people who complain about Obama lying make it seem like there was only one lie even after I point that out to them over and over?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.4925f6dc242b

Here ya go guys, I'll give you two more....

1) The attack was because of a video.
2) You can keep your HI.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-14-2019, 8:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
This is awesome. I love how so much of your drivel starts with "possible" or "potential." You can't make this stuff up. The poo flinging is shameless and unceasing. Keep going! Keep making asses of yourselves!
I understand you have difficulty above 6th grade comprehension so I'll try to assist you. Possible and potential, those are the exact words in your Investigation of the Investigators Investigation. Isnt it odd how he is fighting 29 investigation and refusing to cooperate on any of them, in fact he is refusing Fed Subpoenas, suing his past accounting company, his lenders, and the United states government to keep them from cooperating. How patriotic, right?.
so, lets take a walk down memory lane when poor Hillary was under ONE investigation and what the Grifter had to say. I know you guys respect Breitbart.
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2016...igation-years/

How can Hillary manage this country, when she can’t even manage her emails? Did you ever see — hey, folks, let’s forget all of the stuff, what a mess. What a mess. All she had to do was follow the rules and assume people are watching or listening, who cares right?”

“What a mess and for what?” he continued. “Now we’re going to have her running the country for four years? What, honestly what a terrible, terrible mess. Over what? Over nothing. Over what should have been nothing. All she had to do was follow the rules. Unbelievable. And now she is going to run the country. She will be under investigation for years. She will be with trials. Our country, we have to get back to work, right.”

And what did the rest of his Merry Band of Fools have to say.
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...icle-1.3004371
If one is tooo much, what does 29 tell you?
Get your crayon and facebook posts ready. I'll be back to continue to help find your way.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-14-2019, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Poor lefties. Gonna hate the tables have turned & now it's John H. Durham time. Durham Time Durham Time Durham time!!!
This will be a lot like Devin Nunez famous "Memo" proving Grifters innocence, LOL. Dude, you are so wound up by Fox and or AM right wing radio lies.
We all know how the Russia Investigation started, you just dont like facts. In short, just for you.

Throughout the Russia scandal, President Trump and his allies have attempted to distract from the actual facts by insisting that the real scandal is that there was ever an investigation at all. Among their most bizarre claims has been that we need to get to the bottom of how the investigation began, as though that were some kind of deeply hidden mystery when in fact it’s been well understood for a year and a half.
[...]
What’s so absurd about this is that we know exactly what the origins of the investigation were. It began when Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos (one of multiple Trump associates who would later plead guilty to crimes) bragged to an Australian diplomat during a night of drinking that Russia had damaging information on Hillary Clinton that was being passed to the Trump campaign, and Australian officials then notified the FBI.
By all accounts, the investigators proceeded with unusual care, deeply concerned about what Russia was doing but just as deeply concerned that their investigation might affect the outcome of the election if its existence were to become public. Which is why they successfully kept it secret until after that election was over, a fact that is utterly incompatible with the Republicans’ theory that there was a sinister conspiracy in the Justice Department bent on destroying Donald Trump.
What quickly became apparent in that investigation was that not only was Russia mounting a comprehensive effort to help Trump get elected president, there was a very strong possibility that the Trump campaign was cooperating with the Russians in some form. During the campaign there were between 100 and 250 contacts between Trump campaign figures and people associated with Russia.
The Trump officials making those contacts included his son, his son-in-law, his campaign chairman, his personal lawyer, his future national security adviser, and his future attorney general, among others.
We can argue about how you might define “collusion” and whether what happened constituted a conspiracy. But from the standpoint of counterintelligence investigators looking for a fire, there was smoke billowing from every window in Trump Tower.
Which brings us to something we have to stop and emphasize, because it’s so illogical and even bizarre that your brain might reject it outright despite the fact that it’s staring you in the face.
The Republican position on the Russia scandal is that there should never have been an investigation in the first place. That seems almost too insane to believe, but it’s true.
Republicans actually want to claim that when the FBI first got hints of what was going on, their response should have been not “This is something we should check out,” but rather, “Eh, that doesn’t seem like any big deal. No need to look into it.”

This is still their position, even given everything we’ve learned since — all the details about the Kremlin’s effort to help Trump; the eagerness of Trump, his family, and his campaign to get help from Russia; and all the convictions and guilty pleas of Trump associates.
So now, even after the copious misdeeds documented in the Mueller report, they still cling to the idea that there should never have been any investigation, and the very fact that the investigation began is evidence of malfeasance in the FBI.
[...] I can offer a prediction about how this is going to go.
Durham will find that the investigation was completely justified and carried out in accordance with counterintelligence practice. He may, however, find a few instances of minor sloppiness as you would in any investigation, with some agent somewhere forgetting to fill out his 27B/6form in triplicate.
Attorney General Barr will then repeat the strategy that worked so effectively with the Mueller report, holding a press conference before anyone has seen the actual results in which he will say that serious misconduct was uncovered. Trump will then triumphantly proclaim that it has been proven that he was the victim of a Fake News Hoax Witch Hunt, a claim that will be echoed loudly on Fox News and conservative talk radio.
In the end, this investigation of the investigation will be added to the pile of documents and conspiracy theories that Trump and his defenders believe prove his innocence but do nothing of the sort (perhaps they can file it next to the Nunes memo). But what should really disturb us is the fact that the Justice Department has basically become a servant of the most corrupt and dishonest president in living memory. Who knows what he’s going to order them to do next?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-14-2019, 11:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I understand you have difficulty above 6th grade comprehension so I'll try to assist you. Possible and potential, those are the exact words in your Investigation of the Investigators Investigation. Isnt it odd how he is fighting 29 investigation and refusing to cooperate on any of them, in fact he is refusing Fed Subpoenas, suing his past accounting company, his lenders, and the United states government to keep them from cooperating. How patriotic, right?.
so, lets take a walk down memory lane when poor Hillary was under ONE investigation and what the Grifter had to say. I know you guys respect Breitbart.
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2016...igation-years/

How can Hillary manage this country, when she can’t even manage her emails? Did you ever see — hey, folks, let’s forget all of the stuff, what a mess. What a mess. All she had to do was follow the rules and assume people are watching or listening, who cares right?”

“What a mess and for what?” he continued. “Now we’re going to have her running the country for four years? What, honestly what a terrible, terrible mess. Over what? Over nothing. Over what should have been nothing. All she had to do was follow the rules. Unbelievable. And now she is going to run the country. She will be under investigation for years. She will be with trials. Our country, we have to get back to work, right.”

And what did the rest of his Merry Band of Fools have to say.
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...icle-1.3004371
If one is tooo much, what does 29 tell you?
Get your crayon and facebook posts ready. I'll be back to continue to help find your way.
What about the most important word? PROOF! You got nothin, but a tin foil hat mark on your head! Put up or shut up.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-14-2019, 12:34 PM Reply   
What? its a total mess for clinton because of one investigation (BTW, they found nothing on Clinton 2X) But trumps twenty-f'ing nine and you dont see an issue? No red flag? WTF, no way you can bury your head that deep.
You, you sound like you are defending your mob boss. "You aint got nothin, seee". Are you going to start your next post with "You dirty Rats..." lol
Next, its clear you have refused to take a peek into the mueller report. If you were, you would see 10 clear cases covering ALL elements of the crime of obstruction. That is what law enforcement refers to as PROOF. But you dont want to know the truth. You refuse to even look at it. So, Im " putting it up". Proof by the countries finest FBI investigators. Over 800 federal prosecutors (that read the report) state they would have prosecuted. THE ONLY REASON MUELLER DID NOT is because OLC policy says a sitting pres cannot be. The evidence or PROOF as you like to call it is there. Mueller left the decision to congress. Barr jacked the report, did his PR spin, 2X and released the report after 3 weeks of trump and FOX shouting COMPLETE VINDICATION. Barr and his justice dept continue (temporarily) the cover up.
Oh, and that AG? he is under contempt of Congress. The redacted report has all the PROOF any one with a brain and reading skills would need. Quit "listening" and read the F'n report. You sound very un-informed which is your decision.
As far as the ongoing investigations, Its more difficult to produce truth when the perp is in the WH, he has GOP stooges, AM right wing talk radio and FOX all running a PR campaign for him as he circles the drain. It continues to be difficult when said perp hires dozens of attys to fight the Patriots whos job is Govt oversight. Why do you want to fight Patriots? Why do you keep yourself uninformed on the Mueller reports Proof?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-14-2019, 1:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
What? its a total mess for clinton because of one investigation (BTW, they found nothing on Clinton 2X) But trumps twenty-f'ing nine and you dont see an issue? No red flag? WTF, no way you can bury your head that deep.
You, you sound like you are defending your mob boss. "You aint got nothin, seee". Are you going to start your next post with "You dirty Rats..." lol
Next, its clear you have refused to take a peek into the mueller report. If you were, you would see 10 clear cases covering ALL elements of the crime of obstruction. That is what law enforcement refers to as PROOF. But you dont want to know the truth. You refuse to even look at it. So, Im " putting it up". Proof by the countries finest FBI investigators. Over 800 federal prosecutors (that read the report) state they would have prosecuted. THE ONLY REASON MUELLER DID NOT is because OLC policy says a sitting pres cannot be. The evidence or PROOF as you like to call it is there. Mueller left the decision to congress. Barr jacked the report, did his PR spin, 2X and released the report after 3 weeks of trump and FOX shouting COMPLETE VINDICATION. Barr and his justice dept continue (temporarily) the cover up.
Oh, and that AG? he is under contempt of Congress. The redacted report has all the PROOF any one with a brain and reading skills would need. Quit "listening" and read the F'n report. You sound very un-informed which is your decision.
As far as the ongoing investigations, Its more difficult to produce truth when the perp is in the WH, he has GOP stooges, AM right wing talk radio and FOX all running a PR campaign for him as he circles the drain. It continues to be difficult when said perp hires dozens of attys to fight the Patriots whos job is Govt oversight. Why do you want to fight Patriots? Why do you keep yourself uninformed on the Mueller reports Proof?
So you got 29 pieces of poo you keep trying to stick. Like my Asian friends say, "rots of ruck."

Listen, the only thing you losers have is to attack anything and everything because you can't win any policy argument legitimately. You guys get your asse$ kicked every time.

Face it. Trump has and is getting free rent in your heads and you can't do anything, but whine and say, "but but but." Reading the daily cries from leftists on this thread warms my heart. I literally don't care what you say Trump has done-so long as it upsets you guys. LOL He could stomp out kittens or harvest baby fur seals. Big deal. I just want him to keep packing the courts with judges that follow the laws, build the wall and help keep the economy chugging along.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-14-2019, 1:33 PM Reply   
In other words, he's what I consider a necessary evil. I'm willing to hold my nose long enough to let him get in and keep doing what's right for this country.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-14-2019, 1:43 PM Reply   
I should explain my necessary evil comment. I'm talking about the chronic, idiotic tweets, comments, false compliments, exaggerations, arrogance etc etc etc.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-14-2019, 9:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I should explain my necessary evil comment. I'm talking about the chronic, idiotic tweets, comments, false compliments, exaggerations, arrogance etc etc etc.
You missed compulsive liar off your list.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-15-2019, 2:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
You missed compulsive liar off your list.
You forgot president till 2024. No one takes a sally ass nation that hid like bitches after one shooting, grabbed guns, banned videos, banned talking about it online. Did not Nazi see that coming from NZ
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-15-2019, 2:27 AM Reply   
Dumbocrats planning a marathon reading of all the pages in the Mueller report. I support this, it means the dip****s on the left will finally read the ****ing thing
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-15-2019, 6:34 AM Reply   
Another knock to the great cut & paster, I mean legal scholar 95sn

The D.C. Circuit recently ruled on this very issue, stating in the case of McKeever v. Barr that, outside of the specific exceptions outlined in Rule 6(e), courts do not have authority to order the disclosure of grand jury information. Since any legal action taken against Barr for contempt would likely end up before the D.C. Circuit, Turley made it clear that going down that road is a bad idea for Congress. "There’s no question that he cannot release this Rule 6(e) information," Turley said, calling Barr's position "unassailable."

There goes your argument, again

Nadler backing down, won't pursue contempt or impeachment. Nothing but hot air from the dumbtwits for the dumbed down masses that vote for them. Next up on political theatre......

Last edited by wombat2wombat; 05-15-2019 at 6:43 AM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-15-2019, 7:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
You forgot president till 2024.
It wouldn't suprise me to see Trump till 2024, the orange narcissist moron represents you perfectly.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-15-2019, 7:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
It wouldn't suprise me to see Trump till 2024, the orange narcissist moron represents you perfectly.
You can see the tears rolling down your face knowing you have the biggest beat cuck woman leader in history.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-15-2019, 8:13 AM Reply   
What exactly is it you love about trumps policies so much, his big government 1.2T budget deficit or his protectionist tarrif trade policies? Why is it the right suddenly are boots in anti-free market economic policy?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-15-2019, 8:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
You can see the tears rolling down your face knowing you have the biggest beat cuck woman leader in history.
I didn't vote for her, politically I'm further right but I think she is doing a pretty good job tbh
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-15-2019, 8:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
I didn't vote for her, politically I'm further right but I think she is doing a pretty good job tbh
We've been over this a hundred times. Most of us didn't vote for him cause we liked him. The other choice was simply a POS & not getting my vote. Same will happen in 2024 if the demotwits don't wise up & run someone better.

edit: Meant to quote your other posts asking the why
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-15-2019, 9:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
What exactly is it you love about trumps policies so much, his big government 1.2T budget deficit or his protectionist tarrif trade policies? Why is it the right suddenly are boots in anti-free market economic policy?
Because most of them have no idea what a free market truly is.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-15-2019, 10:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Another knock to the great cut & paster, I mean legal scholar 95sn

The D.C. Circuit recently ruled on this very issue, stating in the case of McKeever v. Barr that, outside of the specific exceptions outlined in Rule 6(e), courts do not have authority to order the disclosure of grand jury information. Since any legal action taken against Barr for contempt would likely end up before the D.C. Circuit, Turley made it clear that going down that road is a bad idea for Congress. "There’s no question that he cannot release this Rule 6(e) information," Turley said, calling Barr's position "unassailable."

There goes your argument, again

Nadler backing down, won't pursue contempt or impeachment. Nothing but hot air from the dumbtwits for the dumbed down masses that vote for them. Next up on political theatre......
You should research Haldeman V. Sirika.
The majority’s ruling in McKeever conflicts with the D.C. Circuit’s prior decision in Haldeman v. Sirica, which was decided by the full court sitting en banc. (McKeever was decided by a three-judge panel, which must, in theory, respect precedents decided en banc.) In Haldeman, the D.C. Circuit affirmed a district court decision to disclose grand jury materials regarding the Watergate investigation to the House Judiciary Committee, which was considering whether to impeach President Richard Nixon. The D.C. Circuit ruled that the district court judge, Judge John Sirica, “ha[d] dealt at length with” the grand-jury-disclosure question and that the D.C. Circuit was “in general agreement with his handling of [the] matter.” Judge Sirica, for his part, held that district courts have inherent authority to release grand jury materials, even if no Rule 6(e)(3) exception applied. Because the D.C. Circuit specifically endorsed this theory in Haldeman, Friday’s panel decision improperly contravened a binding en banc decision.

The D.C. Circuit’s decision in McKeever is thus wrong and should be overturned by the full D.C. Circuit or by the Supreme Court. But even if it stands, it does not mean that Congress would be unable to obtain the grand jury materials associated with Mueller’s investigation. Just the opposite.
Crucially, all three judges in McKeever agreed that district court judges can disclose grand jury materials to Congress under some circumstances. The dissenting judge rightly recognized that they can do it under their inherent authority. But even the majority concluded that its decision was consistent with Haldeman because, in its view, the disclosure in Haldeman was made pursuant to the Rule 6 exception that permits district court judges to release grand jury materials “preliminarily to or in connection with a judicial proceeding.” In effect, then, McKeever recognizes that, at the very least, a House committee’s impeachment investigation would fall within this exception and would provide a basis pursuant to the rules to release grand jury materials even if the court lacks inherent authority to release the materials. And under Haldeman, the purpose of the ongoing congressional investigation shouldn’t matter.
Thus, even if McKeever stands, Congress should be able to get grand jury materials—even portions of the Mueller report that count as grand jury materials—as part of its investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election. And it should. Congress and the American people deserve to know more about what Mueller’s investigation uncovered, and these grand jury records could be a critical way to get that information.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-15-2019, 12:41 PM Reply   
He isnt really going to start a war is he?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-15-2019, 12:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Most of us didn't vote for him cause we liked him.
Don't lie, you love him and want to have his babies.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-15-2019, 1:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Don't lie, you love him and want to have his babies.
He should then he can be alike a democrat and get that check each month.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-15-2019, 4:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
You should research Haldeman V. Sirika.
The majority’s ruling in McKeever conflicts with the D.C. Circuit’s prior decision in Haldeman v. Sirica, which was decided by the full court sitting en banc. (McKeever was decided by a three-judge panel, which must, in theory, respect precedents decided en banc.) In Haldeman, the D.C. Circuit affirmed a district court decision to disclose grand jury materials regarding the Watergate investigation to the House Judiciary Committee, which was considering whether to impeach President Richard Nixon. The D.C. Circuit ruled that the district court judge, Judge John Sirica, “ha[d] dealt at length with” the grand-jury-disclosure question and that the D.C. Circuit was “in general agreement with his handling of [the] matter.” Judge Sirica, for his part, held that district courts have inherent authority to release grand jury materials, even if no Rule 6(e)(3) exception applied. Because the D.C. Circuit specifically endorsed this theory in Haldeman, Friday’s panel decision improperly contravened a binding en banc decision.

The D.C. Circuit’s decision in McKeever is thus wrong and should be overturned by the full D.C. Circuit or by the Supreme Court. But even if it stands, it does not mean that Congress would be unable to obtain the grand jury materials associated with Mueller’s investigation. Just the opposite.
Crucially, all three judges in McKeever agreed that district court judges can disclose grand jury materials to Congress under some circumstances. The dissenting judge rightly recognized that they can do it under their inherent authority. But even the majority concluded that its decision was consistent with Haldeman because, in its view, the disclosure in Haldeman was made pursuant to the Rule 6 exception that permits district court judges to release grand jury materials “preliminarily to or in connection with a judicial proceeding.” In effect, then, McKeever recognizes that, at the very least, a House committee’s impeachment investigation would fall within this exception and would provide a basis pursuant to the rules to release grand jury materials even if the court lacks inherent authority to release the materials. And under Haldeman, the purpose of the ongoing congressional investigation shouldn’t matter.
Thus, even if McKeever stands, Congress should be able to get grand jury materials—even portions of the Mueller report that count as grand jury materials—as part of its investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election. And it should. Congress and the American people deserve to know more about what Mueller’s investigation uncovered, and these grand jury records could be a critical way to get that information.
More cut and paste. I bet you're good with crayons and paper and you know how to use scissors as well as an accomplished Play-Doh master like most libs.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-15-2019, 4:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hmm... You're pretty much a ginger calling someone else orange...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-15-2019, 5:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
It's not just his policies. It's the tone that he sets. It's the bully pulpit. Thanks to him, it's no longer a crime to have a problem with people $hitting on the sidewalk or the libtard policies that created 90% of the problem in the first place. People are tired of the total liberal crap ideas that have started to ruin this country and decided to stand up and vote for the first guy who was honest enough to call a spade a spade who didn't fear the media. Meanwhile, libs still haven't even recovered from their 2+ year old loss. They continue to paralyze themselves by not moving on.

Too bad for them there isn't a pill for chronic butthurt.

You can witness the anguish even in this thread when people like shawndoggy waste their time asking rhetorical question after question in the hopes of enlightening us or turning anyone away from the right. Guess what, it ain't happening. The pendulum swung. The normal part of the country endured 8 years of that father-of-Trayvon, community organizer who embarrassed us with his 8-year-long, castrated, apology tour garbage he spewed world-wide. There's a new sheriff in town...
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-15-2019, 7:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hmm... You're pretty much a ginger calling someone else orange...
I'm strawberry blond! Lol.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-16-2019, 3:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
He isnt really going to start a war is he?
No he's not. Bolton & Saudi are starting it, we'll just be the suckers who end up blowing our treasure & lives on their behalf. But several billion in missile strikes is still cheaper than 1.4 trillion the previous admin tried to buy them off with, so **** it, why not just stay there & continue to base expansions. We already have the country full encircled with about 30 different bases between Iraq & Afghanistan. Might as well build some in Tehran too....
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-16-2019, 3:06 AM Reply   
Damn Mark - Tell us how you really feel
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-16-2019, 3:11 AM Reply   
In a 52-45 party-line vote Wednesday, the Senate confirmed President Trump’s nominee to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.The confirmation of California lawyer Kenneth Lee marked the first time neither home-state senator had returned a blue slip, a Senate tradition in which the home-state senator gives their opinion of the nominee, the Hill reported.

Looks like DiFi and Schumer and Harris did not get their way on this one. I know nothing at all about the man or his history, but the fact they don't like him, makes me happy. Another conservative judge in place in California will not change a damn thing, but they are being changed out one at a time. Regardless of your political party, balance is important and in California there is none of that, so for each small change, at least its trying...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-16-2019, 3:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalow View Post
In a 52-45 party-line vote Wednesday, the Senate confirmed President Trump’s nominee to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.The confirmation of California lawyer Kenneth Lee marked the first time neither home-state senator had returned a blue slip, a Senate tradition in which the home-state senator gives their opinion of the nominee, the Hill reported.

Looks like DiFi and Schumer and Harris did not get their way on this one. I know nothing at all about the man or his history, but the fact they don't like him, makes me happy. Another conservative judge in place in California will not change a damn thing, but they are being changed out one at a time. Regardless of your political party, balance is important and in California there is none of that, so for each small change, at least its trying...
Amen and therein lies the number one reason I held my nose and voted for Trump.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-16-2019, 3:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalow View Post

The 9th Circuit Court is infamously liberal & has sided with the most ridiculous **** over the years. The liberals use it to pass laws instead of enforcing them & almost everyone of their cases ends up being over turned at higher courts. They can't stand that a republican now sits on the bench & won't be voting lock step with the lefts demands.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-16-2019, 7:42 AM Reply   
Remember Trump only hires the BEST. He hired Bolton knowing he was a hawk, everyone knows he is a hawk. Who backed out of a working nuke treaty with no plan other than making russia happy? The buck stops at the top. Foreign policy at its finest.
https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/dona...an-card/?tw=dd
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-16-2019, 8:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Remember Trump only hires the BEST. He hired Bolton knowing he was a hawk, everyone knows he is a hawk. Who backed out of a working nuke treaty with no plan other than making russia happy? The buck stops at the top. Foreign policy at its finest.
https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/dona...an-card/?tw=dd
I thought you were mad about Russian Collusion? That fell through so it is on to Doubling, Tripling, Quadrupling down on everyone he hires, fires, or where he goes to the bathroom? Guess that was just a smoke screen just like the rest of the democrats. Time to move on to anything you can to bitch about. Funny, for someone who claims to be a Republican, you certainly are pissed off that your Russian Collusion hoax is not true. If you were really a Republican (and you clearly are not), you should be happy with his court appointments and overall policy. Alas, you are not.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 05-16-2019 at 8:27 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-16-2019, 10:08 AM Reply   
What makes you think Russian collusion fell through? Thats idiotic to anyone who has spent time reading the redacted report. An investigation with over 30 indictments, half a dozen currently in jail, several still cooperating and awaiting sentencing. Investigation ongoing. Cohen is in jail, in part, for campaign finance fraud he committed for only trumps benefit. Grifter is an un-indicted co-conspirator. Criminal. There are over 200 pages in the report detailing Russias attack on our democracy, the word "hoax" does not apply in any way, shape or form. They continue today, what is trump doing to protect US democracy. I'll wait.
Are you trying to say the grifter did not hire Bolton? That his hawk status was unknown?
Doubling, tripling is what the GOP nut jobs did with Benghazi, 8, 9? investigations? Years wasted, million$ spent and... Zero indictments. We dont even have the full report yet. No smoke screens.
Its never been..."on to anything"...the grifter is so dirty it takes dozens of investigations to peel back the onion. Currently 29. He is causing a constitutional crisis by refusing to cooperate with congress. Only a monarch, king, dictator is above the law. We dont have any of that in the USA. His position is that as pres he cannot be indicted, he cannot be investigated, cannot commit a crime. That does not jive with the US Constitution.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-16-2019, 10:20 AM Reply   
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-16-2019, 10:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
If you were really a Republican (and you clearly are not), you should be happy with his court appointments and overall policy. Alas, you are not.
Now that Republican states are getting ballsy with severely restricting a woman's right to an abortion in hopes to get the issue back to the USSC, I can see ramifications to that WRT gun rights. If an individuals rights can be restricted without being completely taken away, that opens up the same for guns.

Nobody doubts that you can't own every type of lethal weapon that exists. So it's ambiguous where that line is. That's the premise behind restricting abortion right now. A woman has a right to an abortion, but it's ok to put restrictions on it. You might see states outlawing all weapons except light arms and shotguns. Anything that could penetrate a police officers standard issue vest could become illegal to possess or manufacturer.

Abortion and gun ownership have both become individual rights during my lifetime. They kind of fit in the same basket WRT the frailty of their absoluteness as a right.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-16-2019, 10:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
What makes you think Russian collusion fell through? Thats idiotic to anyone who has spent time reading the redacted report. An investigation with over 30 indictments, half a dozen currently in jail, several still cooperating and awaiting sentencing. Investigation ongoing. Cohen is in jail, in part, for campaign finance fraud he committed for only trumps benefit. Grifter is an un-indicted co-conspirator. Criminal. There are over 200 pages in the report detailing Russias attack on our democracy, the word "hoax" does not apply in any way, shape or form. They continue today, what is trump doing to protect US democracy. I'll wait.
Are you trying to say the grifter did not hire Bolton? That his hawk status was unknown?
Doubling, tripling is what the GOP nut jobs did with Benghazi, 8, 9? investigations? Years wasted, million$ spent and... Zero indictments. We dont even have the full report yet. No smoke screens.
Its never been..."on to anything"...the grifter is so dirty it takes dozens of investigations to peel back the onion. Currently 29. He is causing a constitutional crisis by refusing to cooperate with congress. Only a monarch, king, dictator is above the law. We dont have any of that in the USA. His position is that as pres he cannot be indicted, he cannot be investigated, cannot commit a crime. That does not jive with the US Constitution.
Amazing that all of that is true & the worlds greatest intelligence agencies & a special counsel couldn't find jack ****. What do you smoke anyway? The stuff in CO isn't as good apparently.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-16-2019, 11:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Amazing that all of that is true & the worlds greatest intelligence agencies & a special counsel couldn't find jack ****. What do you smoke anyway? The stuff in CO isn't as good apparently.
Im confused by "& the worlds greatest intelligence agencies...and couldn't find jack...." They found a boatload, ive posted plenty. Where do you get that they didnt find anything. Dont tell me you havnt read any of the report, ignorance.
Only the best, its like gold but better, most people never have a chance to even see the kind of smoke I get. SoCal has as good or better than Co, especially the outdoor guys. Stronger sun, longer season we have the largest fabric grow bags of anyone, 100, 200 300 gallons, they are yyuuge. It is the very best, SoCal grows better than anyone in the history of growing. Our buds are the stickyist and the stinkyst I tell you. MAGA, Make America Green Again.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-16-2019, 11:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
You do realize the only reason he is being investigated is because of dirty democrats right? We could start all sorts of investigations on many different people and get people like you to say "he is under investigation, see he or she is dirty". Not a single thing with any of the people have anything to do with collusion. redacted has nothing to do with hiding evidence. You precious democrats can go read the full report. They are too lazy or dishonest to go do so.

He is causing a constitutional crisis by following the law? good grief, you idiots are not going to stop until their is more blood in the streets. Considering you guys already shot up congress people, it is only a matter of time until someone pushes back. Just stop the idiotic shows already and get on with actually trying to legislate. Anyone know of a single thing the House has done since they have been elected besides going around trying to prove how communist they are?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-16-2019, 11:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Now that Republican states are getting ballsy with severely restricting a woman's right to an abortion in hopes to get the issue back to the USSC, I can see ramifications to that WRT gun rights. If an individuals rights can be restricted without being completely taken away, that opens up the same for guns.

Nobody doubts that you can't own every type of lethal weapon that exists. So it's ambiguous where that line is. That's the premise behind restricting abortion right now. A woman has a right to an abortion, but it's ok to put restrictions on it. You might see states outlawing all weapons except light arms and shotguns. Anything that could penetrate a police officers standard issue vest could become illegal to possess or manufacturer.

Abortion and gun ownership have both become individual rights during my lifetime. They kind of fit in the same basket WRT the frailty of their absoluteness as a right.
They already have done so. Difference is your ability to kill another human is not in the bill of rights like owning a firearm is. They have already outlawed certain ammunition that was designed to go through vests.

By basic math a single trigger pull in 1776 can kill the same ratio of population as a single trigger pull killing 300 people today, yet we are restricted to 1 per trigger pull today.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-16-2019, 11:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Im confused by "& the worlds greatest intelligence agencies...and couldn't find jack...." They found a boatload, ive posted plenty. Where do you get that they didnt find anything. Dont tell me you havnt read any of the report, ignorance.
Only the best, its like gold but better, most people never have a chance to even see the kind of smoke I get. SoCal has as good or better than Co, especially the outdoor guys. Stronger sun, longer season we have the largest fabric grow bags of anyone, 100, 200 300 gallons, they are yyuuge. It is the very best, SoCal grows better than anyone in the history of growing. Our buds are the stickyist and the stinkyst I tell you. MAGA, Make America Green Again.
This explains a lot of your posts. You and Moose must be tight.....
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-16-2019, 12:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
You do realize the only reason he is being investigated is because of dirty democrats right? We could start all sorts of investigations on many different people and get people like you to say "he is under investigation, see he or she is dirty". Not a single thing with any of the people have anything to do with collusion. redacted has nothing to do with hiding evidence. You precious democrats can go read the full report. They are too lazy or dishonest to go do so.

He is causing a constitutional crisis by following the law? good grief, you idiots are not going to stop until their is more blood in the streets. Considering you guys already shot up congress people, it is only a matter of time until someone pushes back. Just stop the idiotic shows already and get on with actually trying to legislate. Anyone know of a single thing the House has done since they have been elected besides going around trying to prove how communist they are?
I guess they could, but that isnt what is happening. He is being investigated for dozens of things not limited to;
Hush money payments to a couple whores during the campaign. Cohen is in jail for this now.
His inaugural took in more (double) than Obama when he set the new record. Problem is they are not good at accounting and are missing about $50Million.
He and his attys offered a pardon to Cohen if he would lie in his testimony. Cohen in jail for this too.
He has violated the emoluments clause. Guess that hotel down the block from the white house was a bad call.
Misuse of Charitable assets, That dang Trump Family trust used as his personal wallet.
Foreign money influence.
Those little sit downs with Putin where he confiscated the notes, they want to know about that stuff
...endless when you've been lyin, cheatin and stealin your whole life.
You should really realize he is a crook.
He is not above the law, no one is. He is refusing to follow subpoenas, his personal AG Barr is doing as much cover as he can...but its all just delay. I can live with delay. By definition it means the other shoe will drop. How many times are you planning on bringing up one whack job that shot up the softball field? I can one-up you but I see that as a waste of time.
The House has not stopped legislating, the senate is the guys sitting on their hands. They wont even approve news rules against countries like Russia attacking our elections. Apparently they NEED the help. Again, what is the trump admin doing to stop Russia from attacking our elections? His FBI head said they are currently at it again.
Dems are busy legislating, look before you say stupid stuff.
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-16-2019, 12:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
This explains a lot of your posts. You and Moose must be tight.....
Do you need a map?
Moose is in LowCal,
I am in SowCal.
Geez.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-16-2019, 12:37 PM Reply   
95 you talk more like a democrat who doesn't like competition when it comes Trump
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-16-2019, 12:59 PM Reply   
Its simpler than that wombat, I just dont like trump.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-16-2019, 1:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
I guess they could, but that isnt what is happening. He is being investigated for dozens of things not limited to;
Hush money payments to a couple whores during the campaign. Cohen is in jail for this now.
His inaugural took in more (double) than Obama when he set the new record. Problem is they are not good at accounting and are missing about $50Million.
He and his attys offered a pardon to Cohen if he would lie in his testimony. Cohen in jail for this too.
He has violated the emoluments clause. Guess that hotel down the block from the white house was a bad call.
Misuse of Charitable assets, That dang Trump Family trust used as his personal wallet.
Foreign money influence.
Those little sit downs with Putin where he confiscated the notes, they want to know about that stuff
...endless when you've been lyin, cheatin and stealin your whole life.
You should really realize he is a crook.
He is not above the law, no one is. He is refusing to follow subpoenas, his personal AG Barr is doing as much cover as he can...but its all just delay. I can live with delay. By definition it means the other shoe will drop. How many times are you planning on bringing up one whack job that shot up the softball field? I can one-up you but I see that as a waste of time.
The House has not stopped legislating, the senate is the guys sitting on their hands. They wont even approve news rules against countries like Russia attacking our elections. Apparently they NEED the help. Again, what is the trump admin doing to stop Russia from attacking our elections? His FBI head said they are currently at it again.
Dems are busy legislating, look before you say stupid stuff.
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/
You tell me what they can do? What are they doing about the French, German's Chinese. Heck the Chinese literally broke in and stole all the personal information of every single person with a security clearance in the US. Yet you and the democrats are complaining that we are putting tariffs on them and even Hillary in the last few weeks in an interview said that if China had any info on Trump they should give it up.

Good luck with the shoe dropping. Only shoe that is dropping is going to be on the democrats for illegal political motivated investigations. What you and your buddies are doing should scare the rest of the country to death. That is old Soviet stuff.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-17-2019, 1:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
You tell me what they can do? What are they doing about the French, German's Chinese. Heck the Chinese literally broke in and stole all the personal information of every single person with a security clearance in the US. Yet you and the democrats are complaining that we are putting tariffs on them and even Hillary in the last few weeks in an interview said that if China had any info on Trump they should give it up.

Good luck with the shoe dropping. Only shoe that is dropping is going to be on the democrats for illegal political motivated investigations. What you and your buddies are doing should scare the rest of the country to death. That is old Soviet stuff.
They didn't give two ****s about Russia either till their liberal leaders & media told them too.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-17-2019, 5:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
They didn't give two ****s about Russia either till their liberal leaders & media told them too.
Nailed it!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-17-2019, 7:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
What are they doing about the French, German's Chinese. Heck the Chinese literally broke in and stole all the personal information of every single person with a security clearance in the US.
By "they" I presume you mean Trump seeing as he is in charge, and you're right, he's doing nothing. At least Obama put sanctions on Russia, you remember the sanctions trump scrapped.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-17-2019, 7:29 AM Reply   
Speaking of Obama and Russia, did we ever find out what Obama was talking about when he was recorded on camera telling Putin to wait until after the election before he could do something?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-17-2019, 7:49 AM Reply   
You two Edit, ok all three...appear a little confused.
Russia has been caught red-handed attacking our democratic election. Not just attacking it but sowing discord, hate propoganda on Clinton and actively working to get trump elected. Do you believe this fact?
Trumps FBI guy says they are doing it again now and expect more for 2020.
What is the current administration doing to keep them from doing it again? Im still waiting.

As far as China, again as I already said...I agree China needs to be set straight. I do not believe tariffs are the answer. I already pointed out trump is not skilled enough to negotiate this on his own. I am no expert, but I think this should be handled with our allies with WTO. With their assistance I think we could get quicker, better Chinese response with all the countries sanctioning them.

Delta, you have Clintons comments confused a little. What she said was to the effect of...
China, If you are listening, Please find Trumps tax returns and release them, im sure you will be greatly rewarded. So China gets their hackers searching and they get them. Then they release them along with other damaging material, hey maybe they find the fabled piss tape. Trump gets hammered to submission after release. Wouldn't this be great for the democrats? No problem, right?

Does Vegas have odds on who we go to war with first? Iran? Venezuela?, N. Korea? who else?

I read earlier a federal judge ordered the release of the unredacted report pertaining to Flynn in two weeks. Not just that, he wants the tapes of trumps atty threatening Flynn after he exited their joint coop agreement. Guess its tough for trump to stop a fed judge. I believe the judge hearing Roger Stones trial is doing the same. Even a trickle is better than nothing. He will not be able to stop all the investigations, there are too many. It must cost a fortune in legal fees. Ya'all may want to buy a couple more MAGA hats to help pay cause you know he is using his campaign $$ to pay attys. I promise he isnt paying out of his pocket.
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...is-cooperation

Last edited by 95sn; 05-17-2019 at 7:50 AM. Reason: add mark
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-17-2019, 7:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Speaking of Obama and Russia, did we ever find out what Obama was talking about when he was recorded on camera telling Putin to wait until after the election before he could do something?
That was for the greater good, comrade
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-17-2019, 7:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Russia has been caught red-handed attacking our democratic election. Not just attacking it but sowing discord, hate propoganda on Clinton and actively working to get trump elected. Do you believe this fact?
What is the current administration doing to keep them from doing it again? Im still waiting.

As far as China, again as I already said...I agree China needs to be set straight. I do not believe tariffs are the answer. I already pointed out trump is not skilled enough to negotiate this on his own. I am no expert, but I think this should be handled with our allies with WTO. With their assistance I think we could get quicker, better Chinese response with all the countries sanctioning them.

Delta, you have Clintons comments confused a little. What she said was to the effect of...
China, If you are listening, Please find Trumps tax returns and release them, im sure you will be greatly rewarded. So China gets their hackers searching and they get them. Then they release them along with other damaging material, hey maybe they find the fabled piss tape. Trump gets hammered to submission after release. Wouldn't this be great for the democrats? No problem, right?

Does Vegas have odds on who we go to war with first? Iran? Venezuela?, N. Korea? who else?

I read earlier a federal judge ordered the release of the unredacted report pertaining to Flynn in two weeks. Not just that, he wants the tapes of trumps atty threatening Flynn after he exited their joint coop agreement. Guess its tough for trump to stop a fed judge. I believe the judge hearing Roger Stones trial is doing the same. Even a trickle is better than nothing. He will not be able to stop all the investigations, there are too many. It must cost a fortune in legal fees. Ya'all may want to buy a couple more MAGA hats to help pay cause you know he is using his campaign $$ to pay attys. I promise he isnt paying out of his pocket.
Well too bad the waskically wabbit has outsmarted all of you, congress, Mueller & they all ignored your treasure trove of "evidence". I don't get why they're ignoring you? And then Chump turned the tables & now Comey & others are facing criminal referrals. LOL. You know how Comey leaked his private notes to prompt a special counsel? Guess he should've been more careful with what he wished for. Investigations work two ways. You're right, MAGA, till 2024.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-17-2019, 7:58 AM Reply   
Just cause you dont like reading, I found it for you. This is directly from the report you guys refuse to read. Its trumps atty doing what the legal profession calls "Witness tampering".

I'll even give you the page so you know I didnt change anything.
Vol. 2 Page 121:

In late November 2017, Flynn began to cooperate with this Office. On November 22, 2017, Flynn withdrew from a joint defense agreement he had with the President.833 Flynn’s counsel told the President’s personal counsel and counsel for the White House that Flynn could no longer have confidential communications with the White House or the President.834 Later that night, the President’s personal counsel left a voicemail for Flynn’s counsel that said:
I understand your situation, but let me see if I can’t state it in starker terms.... [I]t wouldn’t surprise me if you’ve gone on to make a deal with ... the government. ... [I]f ... there’s information that implicates the President, then we’ve got a national security issue, ... so, you know, ... we need some kind of heads up. Um, just for the sake of protecting all our interests if we can. ... [R]emember what we’ve always said about the President and his feelings toward Flynn and, that still remains ....835
On November 23, 2017, Flynn’s attorneys returned the call from the President’s personal counsel to acknowledge receipt of the voicemail.836 Flynn’s attorneys reiterated that they were no longer in a position to share information under any sort of privilege.837 According to Flynn’s attorneys, the President’s personal counsel was indignant and vocal in his disagreement.838
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-17-2019, 8:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Just cause you dont like reading, I found it for you. This is directly from the report you guys refuse to read. Its trumps atty doing what the legal profession calls "Witness tampering".

I'll even give you the page so you know I didnt change anything.
Vol. 2 Page 121:

In late November 2017, Flynn began to cooperate with this Office. On November 22, 2017, Flynn withdrew from a joint defense agreement he had with the President.833 Flynn’s counsel told the President’s personal counsel and counsel for the White House that Flynn could no longer have confidential communications with the White House or the President.834 Later that night, the President’s personal counsel left a voicemail for Flynn’s counsel that said:
I understand your situation, but let me see if I can’t state it in starker terms.... [I]t wouldn’t surprise me if you’ve gone on to make a deal with ... the government. ... [I]f ... there’s information that implicates the President, then we’ve got a national security issue, ... so, you know, ... we need some kind of heads up. Um, just for the sake of protecting all our interests if we can. ... [R]emember what we’ve always said about the President and his feelings toward Flynn and, that still remains ....835
On November 23, 2017, Flynn’s attorneys returned the call from the President’s personal counsel to acknowledge receipt of the voicemail.836 Flynn’s attorneys reiterated that they were no longer in a position to share information under any sort of privilege.837 According to Flynn’s attorneys, the President’s personal counsel was indignant and vocal in his disagreement.838
Dang, there is goes again. You have all the evidence, you found this in the report but the legal experts can't do anything about it. Goodness gracious. How scary it is that the FBI tried to set them up & now going to pay the price.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-17-2019, 8:30 AM Reply   
Its people like you that remind me why hiding the report from Americans may work. Stop looking at this thru trumps eyes.

Circa 2016, Russia is attacking or election attempting to get one candidate elected, they are caught by FBI. Wombat wants to investigate the investigators for catching them. Do you want your traitor badge now?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-17-2019, 8:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
By "they" I presume you mean Trump seeing as he is in charge, and you're right, he's doing nothing. At least Obama put sanctions on Russia, you remember the sanctions trump scrapped.
I am pretty sure you don't know what exactly Obama put in place and well as I am sure you don't know what Trump took. At least not until you read this and go off and try and put together some plausiuble excuse.

The Chinese actually did something bad. Extremely bad and it was during Obama. Can you us what Obama did to the Chinese in his response to the theft of the out security data? What were you not on here screaming about it then? That's right. That president would kiss the fanny of the communists. Of course as a foreigner who is trying to influence our elections (you) would dislike a president who is pulling the money tree back from the rest of the world.

Can you tell me what Clinton did when the Chinese forced down our spy plain form international air space, detained our crew and stole our secret hardware? Seems to me that he gave them most favored trade status for that.

What is your opinion of Clinton sending over Americans to help the Russians with their nuclear arsenal? Is that worse than Trump or better? Of is your Trump comments not based on facts or is your lack of comments on the other issues simply because demcrats will tax American middle class to give to the rest of the world?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-17-2019, 8:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Its people like you that remind me why hiding the report from Americans may work. Stop looking at this thru trumps eyes.

Circa 2016, Russia is attacking or election attempting to get one candidate elected, they are caught by FBI. Wombat wants to investigate the investigators for catching them. Do you want your traitor badge now?
It was started under false pretenses, deal with it. Trump & his AG can't fabricate that. It's funny that you ignore the same admin behind the treason is the same admin that was caught wire tapping journalists & other world leaders & had to publicly apologize. You do remember that don't ya or is your selective memory not working so well? Lets not act like those crimes are somehow above them or the partisan jokes that were running the CIA & FBI. Here, I get it, you're vested & can't stand that you've been wrong on every aspect & things are not going to end how you want them too.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-17-2019, 8:58 AM Reply   
Quote:

What can anyone one do. You are the one who believes this stuff magically just started happening. Are you still going to ignore the very public fact that the democrats (Kennedy specifically) out loud asked the Soviets in our lifetime to help the democrats defeat Reagan. Are you going to continue to forget this. This is not Russians sewing discord. This actual demcorats doing this.

You want to ignore the democrats love affair with CAIR who sponsors terrorist groups against America. They certainly get vocal in our elections supporting the democrats.

Hollywood. All that foreign money dumps into there so they can make propaganda film after film against the Republicans.

You want to talk like the Russians where trying to help the Republicans. I would say the democrats were trying to help the Republicans. You ran the worst possible candidate. Your media is the one who put all the coverage to Trump in hopes he would get nominated only to be an easy foil to your horrible candidate.

You democrats continue to believe if only the Russians or who ever the next boogie man is, kept your horrible person elected. All this while ignoring that Obama did squat but run around appologizing to the world for America all while trying to sell our sovreign rights to the third world in the name of environazism. Nope Americans were not pissed about that. If only the Russians did not take out a facebook ad. You guys are so tone deaf it is not even funny.

Do you really think Trump is the only guy in the room dealing with the Chinese? Good Fing grief the lack of understanding of how things work is mind numbing.

Thanks for proving that Hillary made those comments.

Vegas has odds on everything. Pretty sure you democrats spent the whole Reagan years saying the end of the world was coming because he would not give into the commies. You guys were wrong yet again. I just see a pattern from democrats being fascists and pussies in the same time. When they get in charge, they run around being scared and giving in to every thrid world dictator all while trying to put their own citizens under their thumb.

You and your faith in these federal judges. You do realize that people run around shopping judges until the bigger judges shut them down right? Happens to the 9th circuit all the time.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-17-2019, 9:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well too bad the waskically wabbit has outsmarted all of you, congress, Mueller & they all ignored your treasure trove of "evidence". I don't get why they're ignoring you? And then Chump turned the tables & now Comey & others are facing criminal referrals. LOL. You know how Comey leaked his private notes to prompt a special counsel? Guess he should've been more careful with what he wished for. Investigations work two ways. You're right, MAGA, till 2024.
Now, now, now....We all know that investigations only mean Trump is dirty but if the democrats are under investigation, it is political.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-17-2019, 9:05 AM Reply   
Quote:

They attack every election. You democrats with the help of hollywood and every foreign country attack Republicans every election. Who are the traders in Republicans eyes? I would say you.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-17-2019, 9:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
They attack every election. You democrats with the help of hollywood and every foreign country attack Republicans every election. Who are the traders in Republicans eyes? I would say you.
I really can't take anything they say seriously with how absurdly ridiculous their tunnel vision is while leaving out any negative aspect and crimes committed by the dumbotwats. Makes for good entertainment coming round here though.

Last edited by wombat2wombat; 05-17-2019 at 9:12 AM.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-18-2019, 8:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Nailed it!
I love how you Trumpsters claim to despise socialism yet all of you hold Putin and Russia in high regard. It's truly baffling how idiotic and hypocritical some of the Trumpsters views are.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-18-2019, 8:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yet, its a GOP representative that was caught cheating in a recent election???
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-18-2019, 8:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Now, now, now....We all know that investigations only mean Trump is dirty but if the democrats are under investigation, it is political.
When the GOP decided it needed multiple Benghazi investigations, even though they all kept reaching the same conclusion, you are damned right it's political.

If the Dems launched another Mueller-type investigation, you Trumpsters would be crying (literally) like little bitches.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-18-2019, 8:48 AM Reply   
Quote:

I question the Pro-Lifer that thinks a 12 year-old girl in AL that is a victim of rape should be forced to give birth. That sounds like Taliban-level ***** to me.

And I love the comments the governor made about protecting life. AL is one of the most violent states in the country and it continues to get worse. I'm glad more value is placed on protecting an embryo than a little kid that is gunned down by gang violence. Or protecting children that shoot themselves or others when they find a gun laying around their house.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-18-2019, 3:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
I question the Pro-Lifer that thinks a 12 year-old girl in AL that is a victim of rape should be forced to give birth. That sounds like Taliban-level ***** to me.
It all hinges on when you think a baby becomes a person.

Does anybody think killing a baby after birth is ok even if it's a product of rape? No.

Do some people think that a baby in the womb is a person before it's born, yes.

Once you understand this then you can relate to why pro-lifers think what they think.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-18-2019, 6:43 PM Reply   
And would those same dip****s be fine with having fetuses insured and paid out for on life insurance policies? How about social security? Hell how about the carpool lane - women should get that **** at 6 weeks.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-18-2019, 8:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
And would those same dip****s be fine with having fetuses insured and paid out for on life insurance policies? How about social security? Hell how about the carpool lane - women should get that **** at 6 weeks.
What a transparent effort to minimize the validity of human life just to make your point. You come across as a shallow, soulless person. Recently, you posted a pic of your little twin girls on a playground in the middle of a Schitthole liberal Mecca city. At what point did your little girls become worth anything to you? What if your wife/GF/shack up honey decided to kill them both a month, two months, three months, four months etc before they were born by getting them cut up and vacuumed out of her uterus because she thought they weren’t convenient or fill-in-the-blank-reason? When did life begin for your girls?

What if someone came and stabbed your woman’s fetuses to death while they were in the womb one month before her due date, but your woman made it out okay and had two still births? Should the stabber be charged with murder?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-18-2019, 8:20 PM Reply   
Quote:

And I love the comments the governor made about protecting life. AL is one of the most violent states in the country and it continues to get worse. I'm glad more value is placed on protecting an embryo than a little kid that is gunned down by gang violence. Or protecting children that shoot themselves or others when they find a gun laying around their house.
Not your best day today. Maybe should’ve held off on even looking at WW. I’m betting you were constipated and needed something to do while on the can.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-19-2019, 1:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not your best day today. Maybe should’ve held off on even looking at WW. I’m betting you were constipated and needed something to do while on the can.
When have you ever had a "good day" here? You criticize my post without any sort of intelligible rebuttal, just more of your juvenile talk of farting and doodie.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-19-2019, 1:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
What a transparent effort to minimize the validity of human life just to make your point. You come across as a shallow, soulless person. Recently, you posted a pic of your little twin girls on a playground in the middle of a Schitthole liberal Mecca city. At what point did your little girls become worth anything to you? What if your wife/GF/shack up honey decided to kill them both a month, two months, three months, four months etc before they were born by getting them cut up and vacuumed out of her uterus because she thought they weren’t convenient or fill-in-the-blank-reason? When did life begin for your girls?

What if someone came and stabbed your woman’s fetuses to death while they were in the womb one month before her due date, but your woman made it out okay and had two still births? Should the stabber be charged with murder?
What if your teenage daughter was raped by an illegal immigrant, or probably much worse for you, a black guy? Should she be forced to have the baby?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-19-2019, 2:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
When have you ever had a "good day" here? You criticize my post without any sort of intelligible rebuttal, just more of your juvenile talk of farting and doodie.
Yeah I guess I forgot to mention your posts are total BS and you contribute zero here.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-19-2019, 2:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
What if your teenage daughter was raped by an illegal immigrant, or probably much worse for you, a black guy? Should she be forced to have the baby?
Retarded.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-19-2019, 2:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Once you understand this then you can relate to why pro-lifers think what they think.
That very same pro lifer culture had no problems killing probably a million Vietnamese, or even murdering kids right out of high school forcing them to defend a country that they would't even want to live in. No issues with being the worlds largest weapon's exporter. And they were so faux afraid of Saddam that they were fine dropping bombs on the innocent citizens and destroying their lives in the process. Morals are highly subjective.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-19-2019, 2:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
By basic math a single trigger pull in 1776 can kill the same ratio of population as a single trigger pull killing 300 people today, yet we are restricted to 1 per trigger pull today.
You can totally be the guy that pulls the trigger to kill 300. Just join that regulated militia called the US Armed Forces.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-19-2019, 3:21 AM Reply   
Ruh roh... Looks like we're screwed. The polls say Trump is gonna lose bigly. Shakin in my boots.https://www.yahoo.com/news/joe-biden...162542108.html
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-19-2019, 7:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
That very same pro lifer culture had no problems killing probably a million Vietnamese, or even murdering kids right out of high school forcing them to defend a country that they would't even want to live in. No issues with being the worlds largest weapon's exporter. And they were so faux afraid of Saddam that they were fine dropping bombs on the innocent citizens and destroying their lives in the process. Morals are highly subjective.
If your point is some people are hypocrits it's a point well made. Anyway, back to your opinion, when does a baby in the womb get the protection of the state like a person does? Conception, delivery, somewhere in between? Whats your thinking?

I ask because I'm genuinely curious, personally I don't know when is appropriate. For me I wouldn't ever choose the procedure because I don't know, but I'm not sure enough to deny the choice to others.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-19-2019, 11:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
If your point is some people are hypocrits it's a point well made. Anyway, back to your opinion, when does a baby in the womb get the protection of the state like a person does? Conception, delivery, somewhere in between? Whats your thinking?
My thinking is that the idea of a morning after pill doesn't even phase me, let alone contraceptives. Beyond that the closer to full term the more objectionable. Ironically pro-lifers don't seem specifically concerned about the closer to full term thing. They try to squeeze the anti-choice from both ends, trying to obstruct the early decision and access, forcing later term abortions, while pulling back on the "illegal after" date. There are way more people who are already born on this planet that would benefit from pro-lifers being more concerned about war and the production of weapons, than about fetuses.

I support the right in general for people to do things that others might find objectionable based on the premise that living under draconian rule would be unacceptable. In the case of abortion I think early access and limiting the time period in some way is appropriate. Besides the USSC has already ruled on the abortion issue, just like it did on the individual right to guns issue. So in both cases I accept that it is right under law and the Constitution as interpreted but the only entity that has the right to do so as matter of govt policy.

BTW, my point isn't that people are hypocrites. It's that people shouldn't play God because they are flawed and God is perfect because he's a fantasy and it's only perfection in your mind.

Last edited by fly135; 05-19-2019 at 11:55 AM.