Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       12-03-2018, 8:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
I don't know where your masturbatory fantasies are dreamt up but I'll bet $100 Trump is never arrested, never impeached & the worst thing that will happen is an embarrassing report by Mueller. But enjoy your circle jerk till then.
Hey, it's Marks' ultra Ego! Imagining men doing a circle jerk, what ever gets you off, enjoy!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-03-2018, 9:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
So quick question. When in your life did you make the conscientious "choice" to be attracted to girls?
Quick answer: you highlighted the wrong part of my response. The answer you're looking for is in the non-highlighted part of my response.

If you want to choose to play that game again, I have PLENTY of rhetorical questions to ask you as well.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-03-2018, 9:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Hey, it's Marks' ultra Ego! Imagining men doing a circle jerk, what ever gets you off, enjoy!
"ultra ego"? What's that? That term doesn't exist unless you just pulled it out of your rhectum. Must be hard to type as well as talk with a dong in your hand, mouth and rhectum.

Last edited by markj; 12-03-2018 at 9:14 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-03-2018, 9:20 PM Reply   
Guess I need to learn to spell rectum..... Rectum.... hell, darn near kilt em.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-03-2018, 9:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
So quick question. When in your life did you make the conscientious "choice" to be attracted to girls?
You know? Who ever said I'm attracted to girls? Maybe I'm polyamorous. joeshmoe, plhorn, 95sn, fly135, pesos or you..... I'm open, big fellas. You just never know, do ya? Meow...
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       12-04-2018, 5:00 AM Reply   
Wow, such hatred, anyways, everybody knows that education is Not high on the republicans list ,as a matter of fact, they try to undermine it at all cost! They will Not fix this problem.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1O30B3
Then, typical republicans make blanket comments like college is bad!!!! Or you don't need it!
https://www.newsweek.com/republicans...ke-news-634474
This is unbelievable! Education is Now more important than ever. With diminishing wages over the last 40 years(neither party can fix it) And the fact that the college educated earn over a million More dollars over their lifetime than just high school grads, it's imperative that our kids go to college.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-04-2018, 5:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Wow, such hatred, anyways, everybody knows that education is Not high on the republicans list ,as a matter of fact, they try to undermine it at all cost! They will Not fix this problem.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1O30B3
Then, typical republicans make blanket comments like college is bad!!!! Or you don't need it!
https://www.newsweek.com/republicans...ke-news-634474
This is unbelievable! Education is Now more important than ever. With diminishing wages over the last 40 years(neither party can fix it) And the fact that the college educated earn over a million More dollars over their lifetime than just high school grads, it's imperative that our kids go to college.
LOL, education. You have no grammar skills & you want to talk about education. Comical.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       12-04-2018, 7:42 AM Reply   
Wow. So now any tax incentives are an attack on education? Way to spin the crap out of that. Education expenses are out of control. You want more money to hit the classrooms? Then cut out the 50 layers of self created administration that has risen for no reason.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-04-2018, 8:49 AM Reply   
Disgusting.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/03/u...ans-power.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-04-2018, 8:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Welcome to our world. Republicans have been putting up with the same stuff from dims ever since they lost the 2016 election. Only difference is you have the media on your side as well. I say tough luck. Swim in it. You guys have been fighting dirty for years. You’ve just never had it done back to you. Karma.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-04-2018, 9:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I guess what I find confusing is why does the Maga message of "bringing manufacturing and coal back" and "restrict immigrants taking our jobs" resonate so well when unemployment is at 4% and medium wage is 30k? Shouldn't it be make better jobs, raise average wages?
I would like a link to the $30k median income for the US. The link I found says we are around $58,000. That is 9th place considering places like Monoco top the list. We also get to keep almost all our income.

https://www.worlddata.info/average-income.php
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-04-2018, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah it's not suprising that Trump was offering Putin a $50m penthouse apartment in a development he was pursuing in Moscow at the same time as he was saying "I've got no deals in Russia" and "The Russians should hack Hillary emails". Not suprising at all. That's the problem, it's not suprising.
You realize he has a major corp. There can be deals that he is not directly involved in with his overall business.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-04-2018, 9:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
If he were doing super cool business and its perfectly legal....why did he lie about it for 3 years?

Perjury....you mean that thing they hung Clinton on? Its only perjury if you lie to deceive. A simple mistake or error in testimony would never be perjury.

Zero convictions on collusion....Cohen, Trumps personal atty and while working for trumps corporation, the International trump org was actively working with the Russian gov and sanctioned Russian bank while the Russian gov were actively attacking an American presidential election. Give him time, it took (R) Trey Godey how long to complete the Benghazi investigation? (4 years and they filed zero charges)

Ever ask what happened to the Trump Family Foundation? lol.
That is not collusion.

Clinton knowing lied about secually harrassing a woman but you guys don't care about that. So much for standing with women. More democrat window dressing.

Answer the question. What happened to the Clinton money now that she is not in office?

Give it time? 2 years and all they are doing is chicken sh$$ perjury traps? You should be scared of a government agency who will do that to it's citizens for the sake of politics.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-04-2018, 9:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Bahahahaha go back a few years and look at Delta's posts railing on Clinton as being unfit for office due to the blackmail leverage folks would have on him regarding his statements about the BJ. Quite a change of heart.
Again you lie. I pointed it out to you last month when you tried to lie. Blackmail is a consideration when we were having the overall discussion. Again you lie for Clinton just like you did then. Clinton was not impeached for a BJ, he was impeached for lying during a extremely serious sexual harrasement trial. He was disbarred by the liberal American BARR Association for it.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-04-2018, 9:31 AM Reply   
Serious question, I really need some other adult input on. I just found out my 16 yr old daughter is sleeping with some 22yr old she met at a frat party by going through her phone. They continue to see each other so it's not a one off. I'm half cocked about filing charges but know this is going to alienate my daughter for some time. But I am also shaking mad & can't just run off kicking the **** out of a 22yr old. I also feel I have a legal obligation to report this & even if he isn't charged perhaps it'll scare him away from teen girls. We have been having a lot of issues with her partying & lying about damn near everything & this one to me has just crossed some red lines. What would you guys do? I am being serious, I always don't see things correctly even though I always try my hardest to do the right thing sometimes it blows up in my face dealing with teens.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-04-2018, 9:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Again you lie. I pointed it out to you last month when you tried to lie. Blackmail is a consideration when we were having the overall discussion. Again you lie for Clinton just like you did then. Clinton was not impeached for a BJ, he was impeached for lying during a extremely serious sexual harrasement trial. He was disbarred by the liberal American BARR Association for it.
Read for content as you're so fond of saying. I never said Clinton was impeached for a BJ - I clearly said (it's right there in what you quoted) that you said he was unfit for office due to the blackmail considerations regarding his STATEMENTS about the bj. Your concern was regarding the liability. That fact that you claim to have no such concerns about the current situation is ludicrous.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-04-2018, 9:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Serious question, I really need some other adult input on. I just found out my 16 yr old daughter is sleeping with some 22yr old she met at a frat party by going through her phone. They continue to see each other so it's not a one off. I'm half cocked about filing charges but know this is going to alienate my daughter for some time. But I am also shaking mad & can't just run off kicking the **** out of a 22yr old. I also feel I have a legal obligation to report this & even if he isn't charged perhaps it'll scare him away from teen girls. We have been having a lot of issues with her partying & lying about damn near everything & this one to me has just crossed some red lines. What would you guys do? I am being serious, I always don't see things correctly even though I always try my hardest to do the right thing sometimes it blows up in my face dealing with teens.
I don't think there are any easy answers to that problem.

Personally I would deal with it internally to the family rather than involve the police. If that's not possible it indicates the relationship with your daughter needs a lot of work and this acting out is a symptom not the problem, focus on that rather than the crisis you have now. Getting the police involved will only make things worse imo and I don’t think outsourcing your parental responsibility to the state is morally correct.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-04-2018, 10:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
I would like a link to the $30k median income for the US. The link I found says we are around $58,000. That is 9th place considering places like Monoco top the list. We also get to keep almost all our income.

https://www.worlddata.info/average-income.php
That is house hold income which is the totally income per residence, ie if two spouse's work is combined.

Individual income is about 30k
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pers..._United_States

You have to be a little bit careful when rank comparing gross income by country because the cost of living varies a lot country by country. Ie a dollar goes along way in India
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-04-2018, 10:28 AM Reply   
So Trump is calling himself tarrif man like some super hero. Still doesn't seem to understand that it's Americans pay tariffs not Chinese. Also on the 45% tariffs on cars, turns out before the trumped up trade war the tariffs on cars was 25% and was already scheduled to be reduced to 15%, so in effect the Chinese haven't given away anything yet. I drank the cooling and it tasted sour.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       12-04-2018, 10:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
In this day and age of Tinder, etc... i don't see any reason a 22 year old should be with a 16 year old... at all. You are going to have to set some boundaries with her, most likely you are going to make her mad though. I think that is just part of parenting. But my kids are only 12 so i'm not sure i'm qualified (and they are boys!)
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-04-2018, 11:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump launches a hand-appointed, GOP-led election committee to investigate "cheating in elections" and they found practically nothing. Yet you, and other Trump-tooters insist that cheating is widespread. I'm just curious, are you simply pulling this stuff out of your ass and hoping we aren't going to call you on it or are you truly that delusional that you'll believe anything as long as Trump Tweets it?
You obviously did not hear of the law California passed that allows others to harvest votes from people. They go door to door an have you fill out a ballot then they can take your "ballot" back with them. California went all democrat this year in nearly every single house race due to ballots that showed up 1 to 3 weeks after the election. I got mail in ballots as well as the ability to go down to the polling place. I was also on the roles twice until they finally removed me after protesting 3 different election cycles. Technically, I could have voted 4 times.

My wife is still not on the voting role at the polling place. She had to vote provisional.
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       12-04-2018, 11:08 AM Reply   
Police for that dirtbag. This is where you have to be her parent and not her friend.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-04-2018, 11:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Read for content as you're so fond of saying. I never said Clinton was impeached for a BJ - I clearly said (it's right there in what you quoted) that you said he was unfit for office due to the blackmail considerations regarding his STATEMENTS about the bj. Your concern was regarding the liability. That fact that you claim to have no such concerns about the current situation is ludicrous.
The argument at the time was always about the BJ. Trump has not been convicted of anything but being a Republican. Clinton was caught. Doing business with Russia is not a crime. period. If doing business with Russia was a crime then string the Clintons up. We used to help them and buy their uranium at an elevated price to get it off the market. They currently launch all our our astronauts into space and have since we canceled the space shuttle program. Yet Trump is the bad guy? Not buying it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-04-2018, 11:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
The college/ police should be made aware that they have a frat with underage girls at parties. The police should be made aware as this dude is using his age and status to defile underage girls.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-04-2018, 11:21 AM Reply   
Turns out Tarrif man's super power is crashing the stock market, who knew!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-04-2018, 11:22 AM Reply   
Ironic that the right wingers parenting advice is to shirk personal responsibility and rely on the state!
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       12-04-2018, 11:45 AM Reply   
Parenting is a completely separate part of the discussion. That guy is getting 16 year old girls into a college party, I'm assuming getting them drunk, and then having sex with them. He needs to be arrested to keep him from doing that multiple underage girls.

As a separate parenting part, he needs to deal with his daughter and her actions.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-04-2018, 12:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Welcome to our world. Republicans have been putting up with the same stuff from dims ever since they lost the 2016 election. Only difference is you have the media on your side as well. I say tough luck. Swim in it. You guys have been fighting dirty for years. You’ve just never had it done back to you. Karma.
Got a single example of this beyond, the white house staffers stealing the "w"'s off of the keyboards when Bush Jr won?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-04-2018, 12:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Got a single example of this beyond, the white house staffers stealing the "w"'s off of the keyboards when Bush Jr won?
Of course not. Don't feed the troll.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-04-2018, 12:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
You realize he has a major corp. There can be deals that he is not directly involved in with his overall business.
Their isn't a major business in the world that the head guy doesn't know about a deal the involves giving away $50Million.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-04-2018, 12:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
And Trumps Lawyer Cohen is in the process of being disbarred as well. So explain to me why it's a huge deal for Clinton but for Cohen is a Perjury trap?
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-04-2018, 12:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
I would talk to the guy and tell him that he has the choice of dumping your daughter and never speaking to her again while making it clear that you never spoke to him or going to jail and being put on a sex offender registry. Have him say "Its not you, its me."

Be clear that if she comes home pissed off at Dad then its jail time for the dude.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       12-04-2018, 12:36 PM Reply   
Well the police are there to enforce laws. If you force an end to it she will likely hate you(if she "loves" him). If the police do it, you are not at fault and maybe she will realize he is a loser. There is something wrong with a 22 year old guy in a frat if he can't pull wool his own age anyway.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       12-04-2018, 12:53 PM Reply   
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bo...VSw?li=BBnb7Kz
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-04-2018, 1:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
And Trumps Lawyer Cohen is in the process of being disbarred as well. So explain to me why it's a huge deal for Clinton but for Cohen is a Perjury trap?
Clinton was being sued by a private party because he was sexually harrassing her. He chose to lie under oath about the behavior that would have supported the victims claims of sexual harrassment. He lied so he could when his case.

How is that the same as Cohen? Cohen was simply a witch hunt. The feds ask enough questions until they find something that you were not as truthful about and then say you lied. That is a dangerous as you democrats are. Ends justify the means.

I know ol Horn works for so and so. We are not after Horn per say but since he works for ol so and so, I will continue to ask him questions until Horn tells us something interesting about his boss. If he does not say anything we want to hear, we will ask Horn questions until we get an answer that is a contradiction and sent him to jail. Like I believe I heard, "show me the person and I can show you the crime". If someone wants you arrested, there are so many laws on the books that can put you in jeopardy. You can almost be arrested for walking down the street.

I thought this whole thing was about Trump colluding with the Russians? When did that happen again?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-04-2018, 1:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ironic that the right wingers parenting advice is to shirk personal responsibility and rely on the state!
No right wingers would like to throw down, but the state will arrest you in a second for taking matters in your own hands. You will lose your freedom and your job. If you go down to confront this person, you better expect to throw down. If you throw down, then you will lose everything and gain nothing. The kid is already a sociopath if he needs to defile underage girls. Let the people who are paid to deal with it take care of it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-04-2018, 1:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Their isn't a major business in the world that the head guy doesn't know about a deal the involves giving away $50Million.
Did the deal happen? Then it was all talk.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-04-2018, 1:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Turns out Tarrif man's super power is crashing the stock market, who knew!
I would not call that a crash but you feel free to use the words the way you like.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-04-2018, 1:57 PM Reply   
Rod, what has happened to you? You used to think critically. In the new Roddyworld, you think Trump had no knowledge of a $50 MILLION penthouse being a part of a hugely lucrative deal with moscow, and yet a low-level approval within the state department that never crossed Clinton's desk - and that was approved by 8 other separate state agencies - is somehow a crime she perpetrated lol.

"Jose Fernandez, who was the assistant secretary of state for economic, energy and business affairs when the Uranium One deal was approved, told the Times that Clinton “never intervened with me on any [Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States] matter."

Beyond the State Department, eight other government agencies approved the Uranium One sale."
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...plainer-244895
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-04-2018, 1:59 PM Reply   
So as it turns out in CO age of consent is 16 if the guy isn’t 10 years older. Pathetic, what sort of 22-26 yr old wants to mess around with high school girls? As for the questions of my family, we’re rather normal, kids get good grades, do well in sport, have jobs so I look the other way on a lot of things & let them learn their own lessons. They’re going to smoke what they want & drink when I’m not around & I will say for the most part it seems responsible. Cops never bring them home, no one drives drunk, etc. But it’s gotten out of hand the last few months & this beyatch chick she hangs out with who has the “Cool mom”, lives by CU & doesn’t seem to give a crap that her daughter & friends run off the Frat parties. Worse is she suppliers the booze but without evidence or someone willing to snitch nothing happens. I will need to find another way to deal with this guy
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-04-2018, 2:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Pathetic, what sort of 22-26 yr old wants to mess around with high school girls?
The kind that becomes a republican senator.

In all seriousness though, I hope things work out ok for you one way or another. Not the kind of thing I'm looking forward to in 10-12 years.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-04-2018, 2:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Cohen was simply a witch hunt. The feds ask enough questions until they find something that you were not as truthful about and then say you lied. That is a dangerous as you democrats are. Ends justify the means.
Actually here's what Cohen has plead guilty to:
5 counts of Tax fraud for evasion of personal income tax from 2012 through 2016.

Maximum prison sentence: 25 years
Maximum fine: $500,000

Making false statements to a financial institution in connection with a credit decision from about February 2015 through about April 2016.

Maximum prison sentence: 30 years
Maximum fine: $1,000,000

Willfully causing an unlawful corporate contribution from about June 2016 through about October 2016.

Maximum prison sentence: 5 years
Maximum fine per count: $250,000

Making an excessive campaign contribution on Oct. 27, 2016.

Maximum fine: $250,000
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-04-2018, 2:31 PM Reply   
Quote:

In all seriousness though, I hope things work out ok for you one way or another. Not the kind of thing I'm looking forward to in 10-12 years.
It isn't easy, especially in this day and age with all the influences from every angle. Flip side I guess is I've watched girls she has grown up with who'd you never would have thought would end up addicts, or having a kid at 16, dropping out of school. At least I got one through graduation & my daughter will graduate too next year. Or else...
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-04-2018, 3:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
You obviously did not hear of the law California passed that allows others to harvest votes from people. They go door to door an have you fill out a ballot then they can take your "ballot" back with them. California went all democrat this year in nearly every single house race due to ballots that showed up 1 to 3 weeks after the election. I got mail in ballots as well as the ability to go down to the polling place. I was also on the roles twice until they finally removed me after protesting 3 different election cycles. Technically, I could have voted 4 times.

My wife is still not on the voting role at the polling place. She had to vote provisional.
It sounds like to me you have the state and party wrong in this talk about "California law".
https://www.timesfreepress.com/news/...ection/484352/

I guess this is different though?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-04-2018, 3:29 PM Reply   
Good luck Wombat, no easy answers.
There are young 16 yr olds and there are those that could pass for 20. No shortage of high school girls at college events in my day. We didn't have to ply them with alcohol as they did it themselves.
Im not so sure I would let her hang with the bitch with the "cool mom",bad parental example. A conversation with the 22 year old may be in order, its easy if you think the dad dont care. Kids are going to do what they do, its still a good idea to let them know what you think is ok and what isn't and set a good example.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-04-2018, 3:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Quick answer: you highlighted the wrong part of my response. The answer you're looking for is in the non-highlighted part of my response.

If you want to choose to play that game again, I have PLENTY of rhetorical questions to ask you as well.
There is nothing "rhetorical" about my question. You said that homosexuality is a choice, not me. So when did you decide that you would be attracted to girls and not guys?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-04-2018, 3:54 PM Reply   
"We may never know"
Guess who said it.

https://www.newsweek.com/republicans...ng-saw-1243989

Quote:
That is not collusion.
Collusion is not a crime. lol.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-04-2018, 4:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Rod, what has happened to you? You used to think critically. In the new Roddyworld, you think Trump had no knowledge of a $50 MILLION penthouse being a part of a hugely lucrative deal with moscow, and yet a low-level approval within the state department that never crossed Clinton's desk - and that was approved by 8 other separate state agencies - is somehow a crime she perpetrated lol.
Hes like trump. He can see the walls falling and hes pissed the end is near. All this mess trump caused has happened with the GOP congress protecting and running block for conman. In Jan. Dems will begin investigating and it will all end. How many convicted felons can fit in one administration? How many indictments in the Obama admin? Imagine if obamas Nat security advisor secretly was dealing with Russians and lied to the FBi about it. Or his campaign manager convicted. And then played double agent trying to get info from Mueller to trumps attys. Or the campaign managers deputy pleaded guilty to felony. Or his personal lawyer plead guilty to Felony campaign charges or money laundering? Or he was caught paying off pornstars. Or he rolled into office with 5 kids from 3 different mothers? Or he lied about BestKorea's nukes. Or he agreed with a foreign dictator and said he didn't believe his intelligence, FBI, CIA, Nat. Security.... Or Obama was giving Vlad Putin a nice penthouse, free? Or Obama's Family charity was under FBI investigation for fraud. Or Obama was buying 6 ft pictures of himself with charity money promised to Vets? Or if Obama was being sued for the Emoluments clause. Or Obama saying the Mexicans were paying for the wall and after the election saying he may shut down the govt if the americans dont pay for mexicos wall. Or Obama saying he doesn't believe his scientists report on Climate change. Imagine Obama calling himself Tariff man, lol. Or Obama lied about fixing the Chinese tariffs that Americans are paying for. Or...I got a million of em, dont forget to tip your bartender and he waitress'.
Anyone need a strong Kool-Aid yet? A new set of super industrial strength double wide deplorable proof blinders?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-04-2018, 5:56 PM Reply   
Quote:

"Jose Fernandez, who was the assistant secretary of state for economic, energy and business affairs when the Uranium One deal was approved, told the Times that Clinton “never intervened with me on any [Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States] matter."

Beyond the State Department, eight other government agencies approved the Uranium One sale."
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...plainer-244895
Not sure what you are speaking about in regards to Clinton? Only thing I have spoken about Clinton is Mr. lying under oath to help slander a woman who rightfully was suing him. The Mrs I only commented about her having classified information on a non secure server. Unless you are feeling guilty about the Uranium 1 deal? I mentioned the Uranium deal and how we have people on the ground in Russia but that was during Bill's time in office. People probably did not realize that but we did just like the don't realize we work with the Russians every day to launch our people into space.

As far as Trump goes. It all depends on who was doing the talking. You know if something is in the talking phase and a building really did not go up, it is hard to actually give anyone a $50 million suite on something that is virtual. Even so, doing business with the Russians is not illegal. It was down right encouraged after the cold war as to keep Russia moving more democratic and capitalist. Like I said, our government jumped in right after the cold war was over to do business and still is. Our government and other businesses can do business with Russia, but only Trump can not do it. And if he did do it, he must be guilty of collusion because a fake report trumped up by the democrats accused him of collusion. Got it. It is a dangerous game you guys are playing. I think you need to re-evaluate this critical thinking business. You guys suffer from TDS horribly.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-04-2018, 6:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
I don't need one. I was responding in more of a general, macro sense. Political maneuvering is nothing new. The means and ways can change, but besides that, it's status quo kind of stuff. That said, repubs have finally figured out the dims hit low, play for keeps and have responded accordingly. Trump is the first one to pop the cherry of openly and fearlessly saying FU to the dems without fear of the media. In fact, the media is Trump's-itch-with-a-b in many ways. I love it. I also love the fake outrage by Wes as though your party has some lofty moral altitude. What a crock!

At this point, I LOVE hearing about repubs doing anything to prevent any power going to any dems. Did you fools already forget the SCOTUS stunt you losers tried to pull?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-04-2018, 6:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hes like trump. He can see the walls falling and hes pissed the end is near. All this mess trump caused has happened with the GOP congress protecting and running block for conman. In Jan. Dems will begin investigating and it will all end. How many convicted felons can fit in one administration? How many indictments in the Obama admin? Imagine if obamas Nat security advisor secretly was dealing with Russians and lied to the FBi about it. Or his campaign manager convicted. And then played double agent trying to get info from Mueller to trumps attys. Or the campaign managers deputy pleaded guilty to felony. Or his personal lawyer plead guilty to Felony campaign charges or money laundering? Or he was caught paying off pornstars. Or he rolled into office with 5 kids from 3 different mothers? Or he lied about BestKorea's nukes. Or he agreed with a foreign dictator and said he didn't believe his intelligence, FBI, CIA, Nat. Security.... Or Obama was giving Vlad Putin a nice penthouse, free? Or Obama's Family charity was under FBI investigation for fraud. Or Obama was buying 6 ft pictures of himself with charity money promised to Vets? Or if Obama was being sued for the Emoluments clause. Or Obama saying the Mexicans were paying for the wall and after the election saying he may shut down the govt if the americans dont pay for mexicos wall. Or Obama saying he doesn't believe his scientists report on Climate change. Imagine Obama calling himself Tariff man, lol. Or Obama lied about fixing the Chinese tariffs that Americans are paying for. Or...I got a million of em, dont forget to tip your bartender and he waitress'.
Anyone need a strong Kool-Aid yet? A new set of super industrial strength double wide deplorable proof blinders?
Yep Mr novice political guy. You have a million of them. Wait until the Republicans start doing these on the next go around. Let's see how much you squeal. Nothing like revenge politics. I am all for destruction of you democrats at this point. I have never been as reassured of my hatred and loathing for you people as I have ever been in my life. You are world first and America second. I did not even like Trump leading up to the election but seeing the reaction from the left as I have seen, he is absolutely the right person in that position. Let the democrats try and impeach him. That just might be the spark people are looking for to set this all off.

Again you like to think you know what the intelligence community told Trump. I will tell you right now, you did not hear anything the intelligence community told Trump because that is not how they work. Someone would be in jail if you knew. With that little tid bit out of the way, that pretty much makes you a liar or a wanna be power broker. That is why you sit on this thread 2 years later with a big fat zero again. Only thing you and people like you have done is re-enforced to the average American that you people are delusional and dangerous.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-04-2018, 6:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
There is nothing "rhetorical" about my question. You said that homosexuality is a choice, not me. So when did you decide that you would be attracted to girls and not guys?
You may not choose to be attracted, however he already laid out that you do not have to act on it. I believe he explained it well enough.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-04-2018, 6:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Actually here's what Cohen has plead guilty to:
5 counts of Tax fraud for evasion of personal income tax from 2012 through 2016.

Maximum prison sentence: 25 years
Maximum fine: $500,000

Making false statements to a financial institution in connection with a credit decision from about February 2015 through about April 2016.

Maximum prison sentence: 30 years
Maximum fine: $1,000,000

Willfully causing an unlawful corporate contribution from about June 2016 through about October 2016.

Maximum fine per count: $250,000

Making an excessive campaign contribution on Oct. 27, 2016.

Maximum fine: $250,000
Good for him. If he performed illegal acts then he will get his. SO, where is the collusion? Why is Hillary not going to jail for her pay to play?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-04-2018, 6:20 PM Reply   
Quote:

Funny.

In 10-12 years, you will absolutely be more conservative. I promise.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-04-2018, 6:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
"We may never know"
Guess who said it.

https://www.newsweek.com/republicans...ng-saw-1243989

Collusion is not a crime. lol.
So. What does that have to do with us? Maybe you should be concerned with the thousands of democrat deaths each year here in the States.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-04-2018, 6:58 PM Reply   
Trump buttbuddy Roger Stone takes the fifth today.

What do we think about people taking the fifth again?

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-04-2018, 8:09 PM Reply   
What I don't get it is seems pretty transparent that Trump puts tremendous value on people who won't talk to law enforcement like he is some grifter mob boss. Surely if you haven't done anything wrong you would be encouraging your associates to be testifying truthfully on your behalf, not praising them for taking the fifth. Just doesn't add up.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       12-04-2018, 9:15 PM Reply   
don't you guys ever get tired of this?
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       12-05-2018, 4:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
So as it turns out in CO age of consent is 16 if the guy isn’t 10 years older. Pathetic, what sort of 22-26 yr old wants to mess around with high school girls? As for the questions of my family, we’re rather normal, kids get good grades, do well in sport, have jobs so I look the other way on a lot of things & let them learn their own lessons. They’re going to smoke what they want & drink when I’m not around & I will say for the most part it seems responsible. Cops never bring them home, no one drives drunk, etc. But it’s gotten out of hand the last few months & this beyatch chick she hangs out with who has the “Cool mom”, lives by CU & doesn’t seem to give a crap that her daughter & friends run off the Frat parties. Worse is she suppliers the booze but without evidence or someone willing to snitch nothing happens. I will need to find another way to deal with this guy
Maybe the other girl's mom who buys the booze just does it because she doesn't want to alienate her daughter. Either you let your daughter do whatever she wants, or you don't and she gets mad at you. You let her drink, you let her stay out late enough to go to frat parties (from what I remember they don't really start until midnight), so it doesn't sound like she has a lot of restrictions on what she can/can't do. Unfortunately, she's taking advantage of that situation and might have to pay consequences.

As far as the guy, it might not be illegal what he's doing with your daughter, but the university or the national chapter of his fraternity probably wouldn't be happy if you let them know that their members are having sex and serving alcohol to 16 year olds.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-05-2018, 8:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
So. What does that have to do with us? Maybe you should be concerned with the thousands of democrat deaths each year here in the States.
Right, that's why we want gun control too.
Most of those deaths don't really vote anyways so why do you call them "democrat deaths"?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-05-2018, 8:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcd View Post
Maybe the other girl's mom who buys the booze just does it because she doesn't want to alienate her daughter. Either you let your daughter do whatever she wants, or you don't and she gets mad at you. You let her drink, you let her stay out late enough to go to frat parties (from what I remember they don't really start until midnight), so it doesn't sound like she has a lot of restrictions on what she can/can't do. Unfortunately, she's taking advantage of that situation and might have to pay consequences.

As far as the guy, it might not be illegal what he's doing with your daughter, but the university or the national chapter of his fraternity probably wouldn't be happy if you let them know that their members are having sex and serving alcohol to 16 year olds.
You hit the nail on the head & you're right. They are terrorists; I either let them do what they want or there'll be problems. To be clear, her curfew is 11pm, her staying out & attending parties is when she tells me she is staying at one girls house who's mom vouches for her then I find out that's not where she was. I like the idea of finding out the Frat, will have do some investigating.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-05-2018, 8:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
You hit the nail on the head & you're right. They are terrorists; I either let them do what they want or there'll be problems. To be clear, her curfew is 11pm, her staying out & attending parties is when she tells me she is staying at one girls house who's mom vouches for her then I find out that's not where she was. I like the idea of finding out the Frat, will have do some investigating.
If the "cool Mom" is lying to you then talk to her. Tell your daughter that she can't have sleep overs at the "cool mom's" house because she isn't trust worthy.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-05-2018, 9:27 AM Reply   
Lol

Quote:
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-05-2018, 9:52 AM Reply   
Gotta respect the numbers. I never knew it would go on nearly this long.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-05-2018, 9:54 AM Reply   
Should Grant get a prize or something? A gold star? Oh how bout a t shirt with something on it. Hmm. Let’s get creative...
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-05-2018, 10:56 AM Reply   
To be honest I wish this thread never existed. I don’t know if it or was A coincidence, But it seems like W/W started losing members or participation Right around the time that this thread started getting heated. Let’s admit it this thread has brought out the worst in all of us
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       12-05-2018, 11:08 AM Reply   
I'd agree with that.... and it's not just this site... it's every aspect of our country which seems to be splitting apart due to politics.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-05-2018, 11:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Right, that's why we want gun control too.
Most of those deaths don't really vote anyways so why do you call them "democrat deaths"?
Your cities already have the tightest gun control and look where they gets you. Or you can go back to your historic roots where you keep guns out of the hands of minorities because you don't want them to defend themselves against the democrats.

I am sure they vote as much as any 18 to 25 year old does. They are associated as voting democrat at a rate of almost 98%. They live in democrat ran cities, only vote for democrat policies that specifically based to help only certain people and not all. They are democrat deaths if you ask me.

Besides you guys are so worried about what we are not doing for one middle east guy (when their culture throws gays off roof tops, stones women in the streets and so on) but you don't give two craps about the voting block that keeps you in power year after year.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-05-2018, 11:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Let’s admit it this thread has brought out the worst in all of us
" I have never been as reassured of my hatred and loathing for you people as I have ever been in my life. "

Some more than others.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-05-2018, 11:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
To be honest I wish this thread never existed. I don’t know if it or was A coincidence, But it seems like W/W started losing members or participation Right around the time that this thread started getting heated. Let’s admit it this thread has brought out the worst in all of us
I think part of that is due to the popularity of wakeboarding taking a nose dive as well as the fact that boat builders are not leaving much room for customization. Boats come with everything now. This used to be THE place to go when you were looking for ways to make your boat different or talk about this trick or that-or which board to buy etc... Not as much any more.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-05-2018, 12:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post

Haha I ask my coworkers the same thing about fantasy football. :-)
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-05-2018, 1:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Let’s admit it this thread has brought out the worst in all of us

Maybe. But it’s also gotten me to understand some of the positions that others hold. I mean those positions might still be insane, but I understand them now. ;-)

This is one of the very few places where I feel like I can engage in discussion and learn from people with views that are different from my own. Yes it goes to stupid territory quite often and that’s when I end up tuning out for a while. But more often than not the thread eventually comes back to discussions of policy.

Not gonna lie — I at least consider the Fox News point of view now before rejecting it. I really am getting into trying to listen to the themes they hit on, and the alternate reality they are spinning. And that’s because of this thread.

I don’t think that is the worst outcome.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-05-2018, 1:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
" I have never been as reassured of my hatred and loathing for you people as I have ever been in my life. "

Some more than others.
I am fine with it. This is turning from politics to survival of a country discussions when it comes to a party that has over 50% representation who wants to throw open the borders.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-05-2018, 1:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Haha I ask my coworkers the same thing about fantasy football. :-)
I can not fantasy football. I watch at least 3 to 4 games a week. My front room is all framed Colts Jerseys and even a signed Manning Revolution Helmet (Game ready not game worn). There is no way in heck I am pulling for another teams player and the Colts are not good enough to have only Colts players on a fantasy team.

I was at a Raiders game once and a couple of kids were trying to give us grief about being Colts fans. We were ribbing each other for a few seconds and one of them broke out the "Well, I have Tom Brady on my fantasy team". I looked at him and told him I had Heidi Klum in my fantasy. His buddy turned on him at that point and we moved on.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-05-2018, 1:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
I think part of that is due to the popularity of wakeboarding taking a nose dive as well as the fact that boat builders are not leaving much room for customization. Boats come with everything now. This used to be THE place to go when you were looking for ways to make your boat different or talk about this trick or that-or which board to buy etc... Not as much any more.
People can not afford a $100,000 boat and a $70,000 tow rig. Wakeboarding moved away from the middle class.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-05-2018, 1:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
People can not afford a $100,000 boat and a $70,000 tow rig. Wakeboarding moved away from the middle class.
Ain't that the truth! Sort of sad to say when I spent 60k on mine it was a "budget" decision. Have to tow it with a crappy Ram 1500 too cause the price jump to a 2500 is stupid. And diesel? Forget about it, can only afford a used one & can't afford the repair bills that come along with em. (1500 isn't crappy, but I don't really consider them trucks anymore)

Last edited by wombat2wombat; 12-05-2018 at 1:44 PM.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-05-2018, 2:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
I am fine with it. This is turning from politics to survival of a country discussions when it comes to a party that has over 50% representation who wants to throw open the borders.
Are you going ever going to address your claim of Democrats committing widespread voter fraud and my counter of what the GOP is doing in NC? How about what the Republican lawmakers are doing in WI?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-05-2018, 4:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Agree somewhat. My point was to tell Grant it isn't this thread that slowed down traffic on WW like he was concerned about.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-05-2018, 4:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Are you going ever going to address your claim of Democrats committing widespread voter fraud and my counter of what the GOP is doing in NC? How about what the Republican lawmakers are doing in WI?
Probably not. I am not going to answer survey to read an article. I know how much democrats are cheating in California and stacking the deck with illegals to boot. At this point I don't really care if Republicans cheat the democrats. They have cheated in California so bad now that there really is not a single congressional seat left that is Republican and that is even from strong Republican areas. It is all out war at this point. The country can not withstand the ultra left democrats.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-05-2018, 5:17 PM Reply   
Like the conman. Making statements with absolutely zero facts to back your claim. Congrats, that is called making crap up where I come from. Im a newbie, what do I know, right.

You wanna know the truth? The republican party is dying off. There will never again be more white people than other than white people in the USA. The number of "minorities" is growing. The number of republicans is shrinking. Instead of having a platform that would appeal to younger voters and "other than whites" they chose deceit. Their foolish ploy of gerrymandering, voter suppression, election fraud had kept them just relevant enough and able to still win a few elections but that time is up. Do you think you ended up with trump because thats what the RNC wanted, **** no, you got him because you lost control and were forced to hitch your wagon to a carney barker who brought his party of felons to DC with him. Dems will stop the gerrymandering and other "tools" the repubs have been using. Its a simple math problem and "You guys" either are just too dumb and cant do math, too racist, cant get along with others or...??? You just dont have the numbers unless you figure out another new and improved underhanded deceitful way to cheat.
But hey, hating is good for you, much smarter than growing up.