Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-28-2022, 8:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
She is the prime example of why women should never be allowed to run any country. Emotion-10, logic-0. Just like most libtards.
One of the many reasons I've never voted for her
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-29-2022, 9:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
One of the many reasons I've never voted for her
Why not. You certainly are advocating for that person to run our country.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-29-2022, 9:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Why not. You certainly are advocating for that person to run our country.
Our conversative party is to the left of the democrats economically and do less of the identity politics stuff so I have always voted for them. Labour is futher left than the party I typically vote for and do identity politics non stop so that's a hard no from me. The conservative party I normally vote for is starting to dabble in culture war nonsense so if I had a different option I would probably vote that way.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-29-2022, 10:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Our conversative party is to the left of the democrats economically and do less of the identity politics stuff so I have always voted for them. Labour is futher left than the party I typically vote for and do identity politics non stop so that's a hard no from me. The conservative party I normally vote for is starting to dabble in culture war nonsense so if I had a different option I would probably vote that way.
Not sure how you can get much more left economically than our democrats. They would go all out if they new they could get away with it. OF course, they are all race bait all the time. Difference is, we have state governments that handle all the detailed spending. So when you hear healthcare and education, that is funded mostly at the state levels. The feds are there for common defense and representative to the states to the rest of the world. So we do not need a leftist federal government beating us up on taxes on top of the states. Country is too big. The feds can not even begin to be efficient at anything. We don't even have the same weather from one side of the country from east to west and north to south. Not even the same things anywhere.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-30-2022, 6:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Not sure how you can get much more left economically than our democrats.
Thw democrats arent really left economically they are corrupt corperate shills. even Bernie is pretty moderate on the world stage.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-30-2022, 6:49 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=ralph;2016055]Thw democrats arent really left economically they are corrupt corperate shills. even Bernie is pretty moderate on the world stage.[/QUOTE

Either you tax people to death or you don't. economic policy is economic policy. It pretty much all boils down to social policy. For us, the feds only have so many knobs they can turn. They still have the states setting individual policies. Kalifornia now has well over 100,000 homeless, millions of illegals, lost a seat in the house due to population decline to other states, considered one of the poorest states when it comes to affordability and money in the pockets of the people. They are pretty far left. Very similar story to the ex Soviet Union, Venezuela, Cuba, etc. Only difference between kalifornia and china is china never developed a middle class and has pretty much a permanent slave class. kalifornia is trying to get there by driving out the middle class and flooding the state with 3rd worlders.