Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-02-2022, 10:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
No he is not an idiot for not getting vaxxed. Some people legit have major issue with vaccinations. You have no freaking idea what he was against and the decisions he had to make. you can simply F off in my opinion. You prove the medical condition. It is your claim. Medical exemptions are just not handed out for this.

It is not honor that he had to make a decision. It is honor that though he had a decision he had to make that ultimately took his life, he still stood up for others.

Your attitude is why people are turning on the democrats and not a moment too soon.
He is legit dead because Covid, he spoke out loudly against vaccines. He isnt dumb for not getting a free shot? 100% dumb, just like meatloaf and the 100's and 100's of other Herman Cain Winners. He attempted to pull more fools into his flawed conspiracy laden thinking that killed him. No honor in that, none. FYI, its the same BS you and mallcop push and poor old ex pal markj.
If he had an actual medical condition, i dont even know what that might be, and could not get a vax, i would retract. Got info?
Remind me what media made a "celebrity " out of him and why? Funny, it was FOX pushing the GOP antivax misinformation, again. Every single one of their personalities is vaxxed and boosted yet the info they push is 180 degrees from what they practice. Hypocrites.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-02-2022, 10:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
He is legit dead because Covid, he spoke out loudly against vaccines. He isnt dumb for not getting a free shot? 100% dumb, just like meatloaf and the 100's and 100's of other Herman Cain Winners. He attempted to pull more fools into his flawed conspiracy laden thinking that killed him. No honor in that, none. FYI, its the same BS you and mallcop push and poor old ex pal markj.
If he had an actual medical condition, i dont even know what that might be, and could not get a vax, i would retract. Got info?
Remind me what media made a "celebrity " out of him and why? Funny, it was FOX pushing the GOP antivax misinformation, again. Every single one of their personalities is vaxxed and boosted yet the info they push is 180 degrees from what they practice. Hypocrites.
You obviously do not understand medical conditions you dumb F$ck. I am not interested in having you retract anything. I want you to show all how big of a dumb a$$ you are so they can see what a democrat looks and sounds like.

I don't care who made who what. mandates are wrong and authoritarian and is going to back fire on you little marxists. It takes courage to stand up for what you believe it. Something you will never understand.

Why is Mark a poor ex pal?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-06-2022, 9:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why is Mark a poor ex pal?
Where is mark?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-08-2022, 11:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Where is mark?
That is what I was wondering?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-08-2022, 4:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
That is what I was wondering?
I miss his terrible takes, deluded ranting and poor attempt at humor. I hope he is all good.