Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (criswb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-13-2006, 9:27 AM Reply   
An Angel handle! for my small and delicate hands! hahaha I´m going to use it today! IT matches my board!!
He's the best!
Old     (ozwest)      Join Date: May 2006       05-16-2006, 11:41 AM Reply   
Just checked it out at wakeside.com. How do you like it so far? I've got small hands and was wondering if it would make much of a difference. By the way, I told my boyfriend that your boyfriend go you one...hint hint...ha ha ha.
Old     (criswb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-16-2006, 2:55 PM Reply   
I love it! I used to ride with my boyfriends handle, which is soft, but is bigger. My hands would always hurt afterwards. With this one I got a better grip (so I can really hold on to it!) And it is super soft! My hands didnt hurt afterwards. One of my friends thats a guy tried it and loved it too.

Besides it being much more comfortable (and matching my board!) I read on a mag that you should try to have a small grip so that you´re hand is as closed as it can be, like a fist ready to punch someone, because thats when the grip is strongest. Definitely recommend getting (or making your bf get you) one!
Old     (ozwest)      Join Date: May 2006       05-16-2006, 4:57 PM Reply   
Thank you for posting back to me. There are not any in town here so I'll most likely have to order it from wakeside.com. What do you use for line? I've never bought my own line and was curious as to which ones are good to try and why. By the way, the LF Angel handle matches my Minx bindings
Old     (criswb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-16-2006, 5:33 PM Reply   
I dont have a line! I just use my boyfriends.. he just bought one that glows in the dark! The important thing is to get a zero stretch line.
Old     (ozwest)      Join Date: May 2006       05-17-2006, 8:38 AM Reply   
Thanks Cris. The one we have now should be used only for tying down gear to the boat or hanging clothes from so they can dry. I'll look into the zero stretch line.