Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (sivodd)      Join Date: Mar 2006       03-04-2006, 11:18 AM Reply   
Hi everyone, i'm new here and have a question?

i just bought a hyperlite 3ds 135 and was curious about what bindings would be good for a lady.

any help would be appreciated.

thanks
Old     (criswb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-06-2006, 6:51 AM Reply   
I really like the LF Sphynx, or the Mynx which are really supportive and really comfortable. They are both very flexible. If you want something comfortable but not too flexible, go for the transits which I love! those are my bindings and up until now, are the best bindings Ive put on my feet. I really dont like the hyperlite bindings Ive tried which include the Parks, Era, State and Split, but Ive heard the Murrays are comfortable
Old     (ladyboarder)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-06-2006, 2:52 PM Reply   
I just got my '06 CWB women's Deuce bindings and they are probably one of the best pairs of bindings I've put my feet in. I'm very picky about my bindings and have funky shaped feet. These are like putting my feet into pillows. I have a short foot that is wide at the toes and narrow at the heel, then wide again around my ankle and calf. Most other boots I've ridden would cause my foot to cramp around my toes if I tightened them too much. With the Deuce bindings I crank the laces down as much as I can and I've yet to have them cramp, and they aren't even broken in good.
All of the major manufacturers make a women's specific higher end binding now, if you have a local shop just go and try all of them on. Find one that is comfortable, no pressure points, and holds your heel down.
Later
Tiff
Old     (litlone873)      Join Date: Jan 2005       03-06-2006, 2:56 PM Reply   
I just bought the women's CWB Torque w/ hinge tech... LOVE THEM. They are very comfy and snug around the heal pocket keeping my heal in place.
Old     (bakesonlinecom)      Join Date: Feb 2006       03-07-2006, 9:28 PM Reply   
Best bet is try them on if possible. A few good choices may be:

Hyperlite Vargas:
http://www.bakesonline.com/detail.aspx?ID=60

Liquid Force Minx:
http://www.bakesonline.com/detail.aspx?ID=140

Zack Clark
www.BakesOnline.com
www.WakeboardNorthwest.com