Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (bfa)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-12-2006, 2:10 PM Reply   
Hi, I'm 5'5", 130lb, can clear wake, do 180, couple of little grabs and that's about all right now. Anyway my husband bought me a 2005 HL Parks 136 board and Parks bindings for X-mas. I am quite an aggressive rider but I am wondering if this board is too big for me and maybe too aggressive. Any girls tried the Parks boots or board before? Feel good on land. Won't be able to try them in water for a couple more months until it warms up a bit.
Old     (criswb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-13-2006, 8:01 AM Reply   
I have tried both.. as for size I think it's ok, maybe you could even go for a 134 if you think its too heavy. The Parks bindings are comfortable for riding but I think they lack some ankle support. The board is really agressive, the most agressive Ive tried and can be a little hard to control. I think you should just wait to try it to see if it suits your style.
Old     (bfa)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-13-2006, 5:36 PM Reply   
Thanks Cristina. I can't wait to try them out.