Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-28-2020, 7:01 AM Reply   
Can we at least all agree this had little to do with the kid and instead was an indirect attack on Trump?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-28-2020, 7:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
All kidding aside, I’m genuinely surprised at how protective you WW libtards are of your MSM. I shouldn’t be in general, but this case was so open/shut against those lying propagandists. Each of your stocks lost value today.
Well it is The Mainstream Media, so its what most of America watches, aka normal. FOX, Breitbart, AON, Newsmaxx and 2/3rds of the AM dial on the radio is known as Far Right Media. If you choose to be Far Right, thats your choice, most prefer mainstream. Dont blame people for being in the norm while you chose to be Far Right.
Correct another 100+ point drop on trumps stock market today. Plenty more of those days in our future as we get closer to un-elect trump day, Nov. 3.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-28-2020, 7:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Can we at least all agree this had little to do with the kid and instead was an indirect attack on Trump?
How does one remove the trump from a MAGA cap? The kid followed his free choice to support trump. We all have freedoms, Everyone also has the freedom to respond. If i wear a Satan hat to church, im not going to be too popular, im going to get some stares, some comments, people will take offense. Sandmann went in knowing the same. Get off your soapbox snowflake.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-28-2020, 7:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
How does one remove the trump from a MAGA cap? The kid followed his free choice to support trump. We all have freedoms, Everyone also has the freedom to respond. If i wear a Satan hat to church, im not going to be too popular, im going to get some stares, some comments, people will take offense. Sandmann went in knowing the same. Get off your soapbox snowflake.
so the guy on our lake with the biden flag, should be burn his boat in protest?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-28-2020, 7:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
so the guy on our lake with the biden flag, should be burn his boat in protest?
Is burning his boat your legal right? Flying his Biden flag is. You could get a bigger trump flag to fly on your boat. Like i said, "im not going to be too popular, im going to get some stares, some comments, people will take offense." But no, burning his boat would put you in jail.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-28-2020, 8:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
All kidding aside, I’m genuinely surprised at how protective you WW libtards are of your MSM. I shouldn’t be in general, but this case was so open/shut against those lying propagandists. Each of your stocks lost value today.
Sadly, Sandman didn't share your resolve. A few bucks were waived in his face and he folded, when he apparently had the opportunity to bring the lying liberal fake news media to its knees with his open and shut lawsuit. If anyone's stock should be falling it should be the flip flopping sellout who willingly stuffed a gag in his own mouth for personal gain and left the MSM to fight another day. Seems like more of an opportunist's move than a hero's?

Was his reputation really ruined? I don't think so. Compare Alexander P. Broughton's fate when his prospective employers google him up.

Or for a more serious example of a heroic litigant, contrast with Aimee Stephens who refused to settle so she could get her day in court (and died before getting her result).
Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       07-28-2020, 8:24 AM Reply   
Btw, MOOMBA413 and NATIQUE413 work for 10% off at wakemakers.
Wakelife10 works for 10% off lead bags at wakelife.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-28-2020, 8:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Is burning his boat your legal right? Flying his Biden flag is. You could get a bigger trump flag to fly on your boat. Like i said, "im not going to be too popular, im going to get some stares, some comments, people will take offense." But no, burning his boat would put you in jail.
of corse not, but look whats going on in the crumbling liberal cities, an 82 year old man was assaulted for having a trump hat in fall river mass. its out of control and people are afraid, because the mob is coming to get everyone. why should it not be equal.

At what point, do moderate and right of center start to fight back? I feel it coming, and i hope this ends, or we will see violence in a way never seen in many years.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-28-2020, 9:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
of corse not, but look whats going on in the crumbling liberal cities, an 82 year old man was assaulted for having a trump hat in fall river mass. its out of control and people are afraid, because the mob is coming to get everyone. why should it not be equal.

At what point, do moderate and right of center start to fight back? I feel it coming, and i hope this ends, or we will see violence in a way never seen in many years.
Dont take the bait.
The one man leading the charge of divide and conquer is Donald Trump. This is what he wants. He wants everyone fired up, ready for a fight. He wants blood in the streets. Why do you think he is escalating the events in Portland, Seattle against the wishes of authorities there?? The Feds are the escalating factor, the protesters are there to protest Feds, BLM is a second thought (they are not happy about this either). There are a few dozen agitators causing the violence. Why do you think FOX news is wall to wall violence, smoke bombs, fireworks....This is the goal of the trump administration. Dont fall for it.
Where are the caravans of illegals attacking our borders? They have been walking since 2016, should get here soon. "Only I can save you from Joe Biden and the far left extremists".
Dems remind you to vote, not fight.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-28-2020, 9:20 AM Reply   
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...mon-sperm.html

Biden may not be the most profound speaker (either is trump) but at least he doesnt lie and completely make up a story about throwing out the 1st pitch at a Yankee game because he is jealous Fauci did. Trump compounds the lie by saying he is too busy working on Covid to take time out to toss the pitch...While he golfed 2 days over the weekend. Yankees confirm, we never asked POTUS to throw out 1st pitch. Biden also does not post or re-tweet completely whacked out Drs. The dood believes that “gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are … caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches” and has said that many individuals in positions of power are actually lizard aliens. So sex with demons in your dreams give you real medical problems and aliens?. He says masks do not help in slowing the spread and Hydroxy to treat Covid. So trump is back on the anti mask road. Good to help the country with a concise and consistent Covid response.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-28-2020, 9:22 AM Reply   
The nigerian sperm doctor-witch thing is hilarious. This is what the president of the united states and his spawn are spending their time promoting. Sigh. 3 more months (then a couple more of even crazier ****).
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-28-2020, 9:24 AM Reply   
More on the dark money behind the sperm witch doctor video the Trumps are enamored with

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/28/dark...UiWp70m91CF3KY
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-28-2020, 9:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Dont take the bait.
The one man leading the charge of divide and conquer is Donald Trump. This is what he wants. He wants everyone fired up, ready for a fight. He wants blood in the streets. Why do you think he is escalating the events in Portland, Seattle against the wishes of authorities there?? The Feds are the escalating factor, the protesters are there to protest Feds, BLM is a second thought (they are not happy about this either). There are a few dozen agitators causing the violence. Why do you think FOX news is wall to wall violence, smoke bombs, fireworks....This is the goal of the trump administration. Dont fall for it.
Where are the caravans of illegals attacking our borders? They have been walking since 2016, should get here soon. "Only I can save you from Joe Biden and the far left extremists".
Dems remind you to vote, not fight.
oh please, liberals are burning their own city. its not trump. Again, i have friends who live there, its left wing anarchists, and its happening because the people do not value their city, they dont respect it. or the property or the people who live there, really sad
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-28-2020, 9:37 AM Reply   
this is not a trump vs biden war, its the left, and extreme left wanting anarchy. they want to destroy western civilization. Tell me why? they live here. they can leave. I am sure they would all be killed in China.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-28-2020, 9:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
oh please, liberals are burning their own city. its not trump. Again, i have friends who live there, its left wing anarchists, and its happening because the people do not value their city, they dont respect it. or the property or the people who live there, really sad
What is your source?
It is anarchists, we dont know if left or right or other. Most all are not locals, imports. Not "their" city.
Agree, its sad.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-28-2020, 9:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
this is not a trump vs biden war, its the left, and extreme left wanting anarchy. they want to destroy western civilization. Tell me why? they live here. they can leave. I am sure they would all be killed in China.
Covid is killing a lot more of western civilization than everything else all added together. Trump is at the reins isnt he.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-28-2020, 10:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
What is your source?
It is anarchists, we dont know if left or right or other. Most all are not locals, imports. Not "their" city.
Agree, its sad.
wow that makes it even worse, that the people who live their let random people come into town, destroy it and watch it happen, they should be ashamed of themselves if thats the case?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-28-2020, 10:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
What is your source?
Agree, its sad.
If we get a couple bus loads of people, can we come to your neighborhood and destroy it? Would that be ok? Obviously its in your hood, but thats ok right? As its a protest, and we are from out of town, so its all cool. right?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-28-2020, 10:17 AM Reply   
They dont "let them in". There are no laws against travelling state to state. The violent are being rounded up and prosecuted, as they should.
The constitution says Feds can guard fed property, but they are moving blocks away from the fed building. They are causing more violence by them and against them. The protesters that were originally BLM protestors are being replaced by protesters against the Fed pushing constitution rights. But if the reason to protest is against Fed officers, remove the fed officers, eliminate the protestors cause. Seems simple enough. Doubling down on fed officers doubles the violence. This has proved out over the last week. The local police want to handle this. Trumps troops do not need to be there and it is making things worse, not better.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-28-2020, 10:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Agree. The kid looks like a smug dbag but that's not especially unusual for kids that age. He def got special treatment by the media as a way of reinforcing orange man bad.

It's a bummer the media focuses on this type of nonsense when there are real policy and corruption issues they could focus on.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-28-2020, 11:46 AM Reply   
https://rvat.org/#homePageStories

wonder what these people tell the pollsters
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-28-2020, 11:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
They dont "let them in". There are no laws against travelling state to state. The violent are being rounded up and prosecuted, as they should.
The constitution says Feds can guard fed property, but they are moving blocks away from the fed building. They are causing more violence by them and against them. The protesters that were originally BLM protestors are being replaced by protesters against the Fed pushing constitution rights. But if the reason to protest is against Fed officers, remove the fed officers, eliminate the protestors cause. Seems simple enough. Doubling down on fed officers doubles the violence. This has proved out over the last week. The local police want to handle this. Trumps troops do not need to be there and it is making things worse, not better.
The police want to stop it, but the mayor and the governor does not. If you remove the marshalls, you allow the riot to burn down the federal court house. Thats your answer? Its BS, you know its BS and you know its being allowed.

So if people riot over the state or local law enforcement, they should be allowed to burn down the police department, and all local municipalities associated to the local government? There is no reason to even try to have an intelligent conversation, if this is the rational for removing federal police. They didnt want to be there in the first place.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-28-2020, 10:26 PM Reply   
Wow

The pompousness of the extreme left idiots representing the left cost was on display at the Barr testimony. Wouldn’t even let the man respond half the time to their questions because he would’ve eviscerated them with his response to their idiotic allegations ant beliefs. All they did was scream rhetoric at him and not allow him to respond. Complete joke. These people representing their state have no idea what the separation and responsibilities of states vs the feds are. It’s embarrassing how these people get elected is beyond me.

Barr 1.
Idiotic left -100,000,000

DA BEARS!

Last edited by xstarrider; 07-28-2020 at 10:28 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-29-2020, 1:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Wow

The pompousness of the extreme left idiots representing the left cost was on display at the Barr testimony. Wouldn’t even let the man respond half the time to their questions because he would’ve eviscerated them with his response to their idiotic allegations ant beliefs. All they did was scream rhetoric at him and not allow him to respond. Complete joke. These people representing their state have no idea what the separation and responsibilities of states vs the feds are. It’s embarrassing how these people get elected is beyond me.

Barr 1.
Idiotic left -100,000,000

DA BEARS!
Yeah, this pretty much sums it up.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/28/barr-d...aster-goodwin/
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-29-2020, 2:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
If we get a couple bus loads of people, can we come to your neighborhood and destroy it? Would that be ok? Obviously its in your hood, but thats ok right? As its a protest, and we are from out of town, so its all cool. right?
https://www.npr.org/sections/live-up...5vpkyiPy9HOxhM
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-29-2020, 2:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
this is not a trump vs biden war, its the left, and extreme left wanting anarchy. they want to destroy western civilization. Tell me why?
Probably because aliens want to have sex with you.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-29-2020, 4:06 AM Reply   
Aaaaaand a not-insignificant portion of the US population is now taking covid19 advice from a doctor who literally believes in demon sperm, alien DNA used medicinally, and that lizard people are running our government. Thanks Trump.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-29-2020, 4:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
So does this. Jan 2019. Comes back to prove Barr is lying spineless shill.
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...-individual-in

Stone in his own words covered up for the president and then to thank him the president pardoned a felon. Another felony.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-29-2020, 4:44 AM Reply   
Meanwhile here in Texas... dafuq

https://m.sacurrent.com/the-daily/ar...FkGM18hpJ3ZBYw
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-29-2020, 5:06 AM Reply   
More good TX news.
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/r...g-to-wear-mask
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-29-2020, 5:10 AM Reply   
Feel bad piling on Texas too much so...I will offer this up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coSL_bN1gQw
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-29-2020, 5:13 AM Reply   
Ya Gohmert Pyle was inevitable.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       07-29-2020, 7:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Aaaaaand a not-insignificant portion of the US population is now taking covid19 advice from a doctor who literally believes in demon sperm, alien DNA used medicinally, and that lizard people are running our government. Thanks Trump.
Yeah, I sometimes wish social media didn't exist. The amount of people that I have considered intelligent non-kooks that shared this video is troubling.

I interpret it as Sharpie-gate 2.0. Trump says something he probably shouldn't have said and then gets out a sharpie to prove himself right. The right thing to say was, "The drug was promising, but the results couldn't be replicated. We know more now, so this is what we should do..." But that is how a normal person responds to being wrong, not Trump.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-29-2020, 7:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
yep, one bad actor, but not the hundreds of thousands of left, across america smashing cities to pieces. Also, he could be a racist, and still could be a democrat. Or could be fake news too!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-29-2020, 8:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
yep, one bad actor, but not the hundreds of thousands of left, across america smashing cities to pieces. Also, he could be a racist, and still could be a democrat. Or could be fake news too!
Hundreds of thousands?
Mark said there were 2000 in Portland site of the largest protests.
The thousands that are protesting are protesting protecting YOUR rights.
You are exaggerating what is going on across the country.
Agree, there are racist dems, the two are not mutually exclusive. The fact is the republican party and trump campaign is running on a racism platform. The dems are not.

Trump spoke to Putin again this week, failed to bring up the bounties Russia put on american soldiers. Does that not bother you? If it doesnt you are not pro-America. Not sure what it does make you but def not a patriotic American.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       07-29-2020, 8:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
What does "bad actor" mean? I hear "paid actor" and "bad actor" all the time from my further right leaning friends and I honestly don't understand the code.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-29-2020, 8:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Your choices of what to link here often come with the recklessness of an Asian driver. It was another clear, rabid hit piece that took words out of context and painted them to fit a false narrative. It’s what you on the left are known for. More TDS. More Sandmann-type BS.

Last edited by markj; 07-29-2020 at 8:47 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-29-2020, 8:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hundreds of thousands?
Agree, there are racist dems, the two are not mutually exclusive. The fact is the republican party and trump campaign is running on a racism platform. The dems are not.

Trump spoke to Putin again this week, failed to bring up the bounties Russia put on american soldiers. Does that not bother you? If it doesnt you are not pro-America. Not sure what it does make you but def not a patriotic American.
More lies out of you. I only mentioned 2000 peeps in one city at one time. There have been plenty of times all over the country like he said. Your party of slavery and the KKK are nearing the end of your shelf life. I have faith that America will not allow your party of PC, cancel culture, lawlessness, moral bankruptcy and racism to rule in 2020. Lord help us if I’m wrong.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-29-2020, 9:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hundreds of thousands?

Every night there are thousands of rioters rolling into portland and other cities, some more than others, over the last 4 months, destroying and burning, violent protestors. Add them up, over and over again, they continue and its in the south as well, atlanta, Charleston, charlotte, raleigh, richmond, etc. It may not be 4000+ like portland but when 10 cited, have 500 plus people every night or weekend, it adds up.

Seattle and portland, after dark, looks like a left wing rock concert was let out all at once

i dont care about trump or biden at this point, I care about criminal anarchists destroying our cites and communities. Just what they want, to create fear, scare families and communities and damand insane requests.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-29-2020, 9:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
More lies out of you. I only mentioned 2000 peeps in one city at one time. There have been plenty of times all over the country like he said. Your party of slavery and the KKK are nearing the end of your shelf life. I have faith that America will not allow your party of PC, cancel culture, lawlessness, moral bankruptcy and racism to rule in 2020. Lord help us if I’m wrong.
Thats what i wrote Gomer.
Quote:
Unless you want to explain where the "hundreds of thousands" are, stfu.

The Dems AND the Republicans are not the same parties they were 100 years ago knucklehead, always bringing up the past that cant be changed...you remind me of the dumb old girlfriends i had and dumped... always bringing up old crap. A republican this weekend went to a KKK party and tweeted about it. Who is the KKK party now?
Why dont you explain why its a good idea to celebrate KKK founders B-day. Trump and the GOP are the racist party 2020. How else can the count on those southern white votes?
https://www.foxnews.com/us/gop-lawma...ama-john-lewis

You are wrong, start your crying. Less than 100 days to vote him out.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-29-2020, 10:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Your choices of what to link here often come with the recklessness of an Asian driver.
That's incredibly racist, Asians are not reckless drivers. They are incompetent.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-29-2020, 11:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
That's incredibly racist, Asians are not reckless drivers. They are incompetent.
Lol I had a good laugh last week after I witnessed one Asian Prius driver dangerously pull out in front of and cut off another Asian Prius driver. I was speechless from all the stereotypes being reenforced in that one scene and then started cracking up so hard and said, “Haha, you did it to yourselves this time!”
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-29-2020, 3:27 PM Reply   
Trump taking shots from repubes and dems after his latest gift to daddy Putin

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-...n-both-parties
https://www.npr.org/2020/07/29/89680...any-by-a-third
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/5...s-from-germany
https://www.ksl.com/article/50000614...ny-grave-error

also this
Attached Images

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-29-2020, 3:51 PM Reply   
1,500 deaths today, highest for a few months and trending up slowly. No where near what the case rate would indicate tho, something has changed from the first spike.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-30-2020, 1:47 AM Reply   
Trump continues to foment mistrust in the electoral process and sow seeds to contest the election, seeing how badly he's falling behind - explicitly calls for delaying the election

"With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA," he wrote. "Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???"
Attached Images

Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-30-2020, 2:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump continues to foment mistrust in the electoral process and sow seeds to contest the election, seeing how badly he's falling behind - explicitly calls for delaying the election

"With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA," he wrote. "Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???"
I am confused, so we are delaying everything else, why would this not be a popular move with the left. reschedule, like everything else we are doing? That would give Biden and Trump the ability to debate and give the American people a chance to hear both candidates. Is this not what the American people want? Or, do you want what you want, when you want it, but not when the opposing side wants that same? Talking out of both sides it seems.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-30-2020, 2:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
I am confused, so we are delaying everything else, why would this not be a popular move with the left. reschedule, like everything else we are doing? That would give Biden and Trump the ability to debate and give the American people a chance to hear both candidates. Is this not what the American people want? Or, do you want what you want, when you want it, but not when the opposing side wants that same? Talking out of both sides it seems.
Lol Doug I think you should check the constitution.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-30-2020, 2:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
The date of the general election is set by federal law and has been fixed since 1845. It would take a change in federal law to move that date. That would mean legislation enacted by Congress, signed by the president and subject to challenge in the courts. Good luck with that.

Also, since you don't really seem to care about the constitution but just "us vs. them" here's what one of the most repub repubs think about Cheetoh's grand idea to avoid SDNY prosecution:

@AriFleischer
This is not an idea anyone, especially POTUS, should float. Our democracy is based on elections in which everyone knows the rules and they apply to all. Election Day is and will be Nov 3, 2020. Mr. President - please don’t even pretend to mess with this. It’s a harmful idea.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-30-2020, 3:07 AM Reply   
It appears Herm had been improving since attending Trump's Tulsa rally without a mask or social distancing, but has succumbed to Covid. RIP.
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-30-2020, 4:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Thats what i wrote Gomer.
Unless you want to explain where the "hundreds of thousands" are, stfu.

The Dems AND the Republicans are not the same parties they were 100 years ago knucklehead, always bringing up the past that cant be changed...you remind me of the dumb old girlfriends i had and dumped... always bringing up old crap. A republican this weekend went to a KKK party and tweeted about it. Who is the KKK party now?
Why dont you explain why its a good idea to celebrate KKK founders B-day. Trump and the GOP are the racist party 2020. How else can the count on those southern white votes?
https://www.foxnews.com/us/gop-lawma...ama-john-lewis

You are wrong, start your crying. Less than 100 days to vote him out.
So many lies, hypocrisy and double standards packed into one post. I’m betting the reason your old girlfriends were calling you is because you owed them money. Who read the eulogy for Robert KKK Byrd? Oh, and how many members of Congress or the Senate switched parties when they “mysteriously switched stances” 100 years ago?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-30-2020, 4:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are quickly becoming detached from reality.
No, it is not what any American wants. We vote Nov 3.
One side does not get to change the date so they can cheat more.
In the USA, we follow the constitution. Not only is the idea unpopular, its illegal. Banana Republic dictator BS.
WTF bro?
I thought you were an American? In addition to jumping back on the anti-mask side he retweeted a insane dr who believes in demon sperm, alien DNA used medicinally, and that lizard people are running our government. You belive that too? The pres this week alone signs off to remove troops from Germany, exactly as Putin has requested. Trump said, Germany hasnt "paid their fees", There are no fees. This only assists countries trying to destroy the EU and NATO, ie Russia. He is assisting Russia at the expense of the USA. You are ok with that? He spoke to Putin on the phone again yet failed to bring up that Putin put bounties on American soldiers heads. You are ok with that? Republicans and Democrats are not divided on any of this. Republican Ben Sasse,
"U.S. troops aren't stationed around the world as traffic cops or welfare caseworkers – they're restraining the expansionary aims of the world's worst regimes, chiefly China and Russia," Sen. Ben Sasse, R-Neb., a member of the upper chamber's intelligence committee, said in a statement. "The President's lack of strategic understanding of this issue increases our response time and hinders the important deterrent work our servicemen and women are doing. Maintaining forward presence is cheaper for our taxpayers and safer for our troops."
Now he wants to defy the constitution, delay a US election to benefit only himself and you are like "why not?" Complacently stupid. What happened to Law and order party. What happened to Support the Military. What happened to support the constitution? None of thats important? Just support Donald Trump now? It would be difficult to be more anti American than Donald Trump.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-30-2020, 4:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
So many lies, hypocrisy and double standards packed into one post. I’m betting the reason your old girlfriends were calling you is because you owed them money. Who read the eulogy for Robert KKK Byrd? Oh, and how many members of Congress or the Senate switched parties when they “mysteriously switched stances” 100 years ago?
Im the supply side in most, check that, all relationships. Byrd evolved over the decades, from a segregationist opposed to civil rights legislation, to a liberal hero for his opposition to the Iraq war and a supporter of the rights of gays to serve in the military.
What lie?
No need to "switch parties" when the changes happen over 100 years. Todays Dems platform is inclusive. Spread the wealth. Healthcare for all. Justice for All. Restore economic security. Protect votors rights. Combat climate change. Build a clean energy economy. Principled leadership. Support the Military and confront global threats.
You forgot to explain why the republican last week (not over a decade ago) is celebrating the KKK. Why he even went to a KKK B-Day party? Why Trump is running on a platform of racism 2020. Make Racism Great Again. When do you plan to change?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-30-2020, 5:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
I am confused, so we are delaying everything else, why would this not be a popular move with the left.
Because it's nothing more than Trump's desperate attempt to delay what he is seeing as a bad outcome for him.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-30-2020, 6:29 AM Reply   
More for ya Doug, gtfo of here trying to claim it's only democrats who think Trump's statement was stupid:

Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham, a South Carolina Republican and Trump ally on his decision to tweet the delay: "I don't think that's a particularly good idea."

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell similarly insisted that the election will go on as planned.
"Never in the history of the country, through wars, depressions and the Civil War, have we ever not had a federally-scheduled election on time. We'll find a way to do that again this November 3rd," the majority leader said in an interview with WNKY.

GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois: "Reminder: Election dates are set by Congress. And I will oppose any attempts to delay the #2020Election."

Republican Sen. Thom Tillis: "The election is going to be held in November."

Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz said, "Election fraud is a serious problem we need to stop it and fight it, but no the election should not be delayed."

GOP Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida said of Trump's tweet, "I wish he hadn't said that, but it's not going to change: We are going to have an election in November and people should have confidence in it."

Republican Sen. John Barrasso of Wyoming said in an interview on Fox Business, "No, we're not going to delay the election," adding, "We're going to have the election completed and voting completed by Election Day."
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-30-2020, 7:31 AM Reply   
That's just trump having his authoritarian wet dream, the US constitution is too strong to allow the mango menace to delay the election. It is pretty funny tho, COVID is no big deal, we are doing the best in the world, death rate is way down, I've done an amazing job, etc etc. Oh but it's too dangerous to hold the election. Campaign rallies are fine tho. Also masks optional. And the right wing numpties lap it up, all praise the orange messiah!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-30-2020, 8:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
There's no doubt Trump will not be able to govern exactly how he speaks. There are way too many checks and balances for that rhetoric to have any real traction. This ain't a dictatorship. He's gonna have to deal with both sides and neither side loves him. Therin lies his attraction to the masses. On top of that, there's plenty of inside info he will receive once he's in office that will be game changing in his own mind. I guarantee there's plenty of things that we, the public think we know, but don't. In my mind, the most Important thing is the fact that he's the only one who isn't beholden to any establishment, combined with him not being a socialist like BS is/was. It's time for someone to ruffle feathers in Washington. Even if those ruffled feathers are on both sides of the aisle.
This is a fun quote from Mark from 4 years ago to the day.... when Trump was in the midst of insulting Gold Star families and nobody thought he could win.

Trump's down right now but I won't count him out till the votes are counted.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-30-2020, 9:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
This is a fun quote from Mark from 4 years ago to the day.... when Trump was in the midst of insulting Gold Star families and nobody thought he could win.

Trump's down right now but I won't count him out till the votes are counted.
"Beholden to any establishment"...who knew at the time it was Russia.
You think a vote count matters to him? A vote count on Nov.4? or after all the mail in votes are counted?
Didnt trump just put his guy in charge of the Post office a couple weeks ago?

Last edited by 95sn; 07-30-2020 at 9:28 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-30-2020, 11:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
The date of the general election is set by federal law and has been fixed since 1845. It would take a change in federal law to move that date. That would mean legislation enacted by Congress, signed by the president and subject to challenge in the courts. Good luck with that.

Also, since you don't really seem to care about the constitution but just "us vs. them" here's what one of the most repub repubs think about Cheetoh's grand idea to avoid SDNY prosecution:

@AriFleischer
This is not an idea anyone, especially POTUS, should float. Our democracy is based on elections in which everyone knows the rules and they apply to all. Election Day is and will be Nov 3, 2020. Mr. President - please don’t even pretend to mess with this. It’s a harmful idea.
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/f...ic-impeachable

More than harmful, "impeachable".
“President Trump needs to be told by every Republican in Congress that he cannot postpone the federal election,” Calabresi said. “Doing so would be illegal, unconstitutional and without precedent in American history. Anyone who says otherwise should never be elected to Congress again.”
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-30-2020, 11:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lol Doug I think you should check the constitution.
Doesn't the constitution state that one and only one day is set aside for voting? Not many days and weeks of collection?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-30-2020, 1:02 PM Reply   
Quote:

@AriFleischer
Your a boob, I dont want to change the date, the left screams about one thing, delay, shut down, mai in ballots, then argues against the same Bs on the other side by not just delaying. Why
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-30-2020, 1:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Because it's nothing more than Trump's desperate attempt to delay what he is seeing as a bad outcome for him.
lets be honest, i plan on voting at least 5000 times, why not, just grab some ballots and mail them in, nothing will be better. I am starting now
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-30-2020, 1:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
lets be honest, i plan on voting at least 5000 times, why not, just grab some ballots and mail them in, nothing will be better. I am starting now
That's sounds like a Trump lie.... completely illogical and obviously untrue.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-30-2020, 2:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
That's sounds like a Trump lie.... completely illogical and obviously untrue.
untrue in what terms, I can mail in all the ballots I want, different names, fake data. I can spend countless months making fake ****, with california info and mail it in! What makes anyone think it cant be done?

They mail it, need address, name,its mailed, then sent back, so all you need a 5 people who "live there" and its done. So if enough people create info, use dead info, use fake info, and a little fraud, its very simple. People do things much more difficult. it could be a challenge! how many time can you vote! no purchase necessary, register as many times as you want! You could be our next WINNER!

Last edited by dougr; 07-30-2020 at 2:18 PM.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-31-2020, 2:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
untrue in what terms, I can mail in all the ballots I want, different names, fake data. I can spend countless months making fake ****, with california info and mail it in! What makes anyone think it cant be done?
Well, there ya go... You'll cast 5000 extra votes for Trump. What's the problem? Don't you want him to win?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-31-2020, 3:34 AM Reply   
I think the 'rona is giving Doug the night sweats. Calm down buddy, get better soon. Don't break the law; it won't end well.

Oregon's been voting completely by mail for over 20 years, it's all good.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-31-2020, 4:23 AM Reply   
Quote:

They mail it, need address, name,its mailed, then sent back, so all you need a 5 people who "live there" and its done. So if enough people create info, use dead info, use fake info, and a little fraud, its very simple. People do things much more difficult. it could be a challenge! how many time can you vote! no purchase necessary, register as many times as you want! You could be our next WINNER!
Parrot some more trump BS. You do know that trump votes by mail and tells you its wrong. I urge you to give it a try, good luck. Every ballot is like a dollar bill, there are 100's of details. There is also the pesky bar code you would have to counterfeit. The envelopes are all different too, be sure to get that correct. There are 5 states that have been voting 100% by mail for years w/o any fraud. Unless you count .00005 a bad number. Remove the republican fraud and add another zero, virtually zero fraud. Funny who the cheaters always turn out to be. Im imagining a no-vacancy sign on the red state prisons.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-31-2020, 4:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
I think the 'rona is giving Doug the night sweats. Calm down buddy, get better soon. Don't break the law; it won't end well.

20 years now? Hmm and it “just so happens” to be a dem state. Coincidence? I’m sure “it’s all good.”
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-31-2020, 7:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
20 years now? Hmm and it “just so happens” to be a dem state. Coincidence? I’m sure “it’s all good.”
Right? Look at how the libs have overrun Utah.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-31-2020, 7:28 AM Reply   
Lol beat me to it. Another fail for Marky mark.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-31-2020, 8:47 AM Reply   
Where Marge stops to fill up his "fail" tank.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/stephe...ox-and-friends
https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella...sperm?ref=home
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       07-31-2020, 10:34 AM Reply   
more liberal lunacy

https://www.theblaze.com/news/judge-...c6QeGzMpVGvPjM

well, at least they are smart enough to realize that it would be tough to keep calling things peaceful, if there's video
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-31-2020, 11:34 AM Reply   
Real Lunacy
https://sports.theonion.com/federal-...can-1844571417
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-31-2020, 4:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
...and then you woke up and your mom had to clean your sheets.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-31-2020, 4:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Right? Look at how the libs have overrun Utah.
Utah? You mean the only state with a cult bigger to the populace than liberalism is to San Franciscans? Group think can occur on either side of the aisle. It’s just uber rare on the right. Normal on the left.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-31-2020, 4:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hey, F stick, absentee ballots are not the problem so don’t try making them equivalent to mail-in. Just say, “no” to lies. I’m sure it’s hard for you, but please try at least.

“Fail” tank? That’s your best effort to date. Almost funny. E for effort. You may even be accepted into pre-school now.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-31-2020, 5:21 PM Reply   
Ruh Roh, lefties! Watcha gotta say about dis her when y’all think of Fauci as the Second Coming? I thought Trump screwed this whole thing up from the beginning and Fauci was the savior! What happened to that false narrative??? Y’all need to be taken out back and flogged.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fau...es-coronavirus
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-01-2020, 1:05 AM Reply   
Quote:

Its already in the works, there is a coalition trying this out. So each child in the fam, and each adult, get a ballot, the father, ( In the state of cali) is going to take all 5 ballots and vote red. there was a YOUTUBE on it but it was taken down!

So you request the ballots that are your household, and or you "the bad guys" take others out of others mailbox's, plus there is no return correspondence. So its pre paid postage. Sounds really smart

Last edited by dougr; 08-01-2020 at 1:07 AM.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-01-2020, 1:08 AM Reply   
I think its called the "turn blue to red initiative"
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-01-2020, 6:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ruh Roh, lefties! Watcha gotta say about dis her when y’all think of Fauci as the Second Coming? I thought Trump screwed this whole thing up from the beginning and Fauci was the savior! What happened to that false narrative??? Y’all need to be taken out back and flogged.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fau...es-coronavirus
Still failing and flailing. your source just confirmed trump lied. That he and he alone stopped china flights. 1st, most flights had already been cancelled by the airlines. 2nd, Fauci and all others thought we should stop flights. Not to mention, that was freaking March, Its August and 150,000 dead. He has failed at even attempting to set up any sort of rational National response. Derp. Vote Nov 3rd.

AP Fact Check
Politics
China
Travel
Asia Pacific
Virus Outbreak
Donald Trump
AP FACT CHECK: Trump’s inaccurate boasts on China travel ban
By HOPE YEN
March 26, 2020

President Donald Trump speaks about the coronavirus in the James Brady Briefing Room, Wednesday, March 25, 2020, in Washington. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)
WASHINGTON (AP) — Defending early missteps in the U.S. response to the coronavirus, President Donald Trump has repeatedly boasted of travel restrictions on China that he suggests he decided on his own over the objections of health experts and saved “thousands” of lives.

His claims aren’t substantiated.

TRUMP: “We’re the ones that gave the great response, and we’re the ones that kept China out of here. ... If I didn’t do that early call on China — and nobody wanted that to happen. Everybody thought it was just unnecessary to do it.” — news briefing Wednesday.

TRUMP: “Everybody was against it. Almost everybody, I would say, was just absolutely against it. ... I made a decision to close off to China that was weeks early. ... And I must say, doctors — nobody wanted to make that decision at the time.” — Fox News virtual town hall Tuesday.

TRUMP: “I’ll tell you how prepared I was, I called for a ban.” — news briefing on March 19.

THE FACTS: His decision was far from solo nor was it made over opposition from health experts, as the White House coronavirus task force makes clear. His decision followed a consensus by his public health advisers that the restrictions should take place.

Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar, who was coordinator of the task force at the time and announced the travel restrictions, said Trump made the decision in late January after accepting the “uniform recommendation of the career public health officials here at HHS.”

While the World Health Organization did advise against the overuse of travel restrictions, Azar told reporters in February that his department’s career health officials had made a “considered recommendation, which I and the president adopted” in a bid to slow spread of the virus.

Most major airlines had already suspended flights to China prior to the announcement on Jan. 31, following the lead of several major international carriers that had stopped due to the coronavirus outbreak. Delta, American and United cited a sharp drop in demand for the flights, and an earlier State Department advisory told Americans not to travel to China because of the outbreak.

___

TRUMP: “And if we didn’t do that, thousands and thousands of people would have died.” — news briefing Wednesday.

THE FACTS: The impact hasn’t been quantified. While Dr. Anthony Fauci of the National Institutes of Health has praised the travel restrictions on China for slowing the virus, it’s not known how big an impact they had or if “thousands and thousands” of lives were saved.

There were plenty of gaps in containment.

Trump’s order did not fully “close” the U.S. off to China, as he asserts. It temporarily barred entry by foreign nationals who had traveled in China within the previous 14 days, with exceptions for the immediate family of U.S. citizens and permanent residents. Americans returning from China were allowed back after enhanced screening at select ports of entry and for 14 days afterward. But U.S. scientists say screenings can miss people who don’t yet show symptoms of COVID-19; while symptoms often appear within five or six days of exposure, the incubation period is 14 days.

A recent study from the journal Science found China’s internal crackdown modestly delayed the spread of the virus. It cast doubt that travel restrictions elsewhere will do much compared with other preventive measures, citing in part the likelihood that a large number of people exposed to the virus had already been traveling internationally without being detected.

For weeks after the first U.S. case of the coronavirus was confirmed in January, government missteps caused a shortage of reliable laboratory tests for the coronavirus, leading to delays in diagnoses.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-01-2020, 6:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey, F stick, absentee ballots are not the problem so don’t try making them equivalent to mail-in. Just say, “no” to lies. I’m sure it’s hard for you, but please try at least.

“Fail” tank? That’s your best effort to date. Almost funny. E for effort. You may even be accepted into pre-school now.
Dont you have to "mail-in" an absentee ballot?
Did virtually the entire trump campaign (including trump, melania, both kushners, VP pence and his wife.... vote by mail in 2016? 2018?
Did trump just put a donor in charge of USPS?
Do you think .00005 is an issue?
Do you have any evidence, any fact based reasoning, any source that says mail in voting is a concern?