Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 12, 2006

Old     (nuckledragger)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-26-2006, 3:44 PM Reply   
I just saw on ESPN that Dallas is nominated again for an ESPY as Best Female Action Sports Athlete. Here is the link to vote and show the X-games that they shouldn't have pulled wakeboarding http://espn.go.com/espy2006/index.html
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       06-26-2006, 4:51 PM Reply   
Sweet, I just voted! Here's to another one of these....

Upload
Old    xtremebordgurl            06-26-2006, 5:39 PM Reply   
just voted, holy cow there's a ton of categories! I felt like it was taking all day, half the sports I don't know a thing about. Hopefully dallas will take it again, cheers to another ESPY!
Old     (nuckledragger)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-27-2006, 3:08 PM Reply   
You should be able to just click on "Best Female Action Sports Athlete" on the right hand column and vote for Dallas. That way you don't have to waste your time sorting through all the other sports.
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-27-2006, 3:56 PM Reply   
best bowler?
how is snowboarding, wakeboarding, BMX, skateboarding, FMX etc, etc. lumped into the same award yet bowling has its own? lol.
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       06-27-2006, 4:11 PM Reply   
I wanted to cast my vote for best bowler but got upset when I saw Earl Anthony wasn't on the list!

Upload