Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 15, 2009

Old     (dgutz84)      Join Date: Jul 2004       12-18-2008, 2:02 PM Reply   
Mike/Ponyh8r - please check your facts. thanks.
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       12-18-2008, 2:26 PM Reply   
Nice boat talltigeguy.
This thread is ridiculous, I think we can all see that winter has arrived!!
Old     (ponyh8r)      Join Date: Dec 2004       12-18-2008, 2:59 PM Reply   
DGUTS,

would you like to elaborate?
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       12-18-2008, 3:18 PM Reply   
my vlx doesnt have a trim tab
Old     (malibuboats4)      Join Date: Sep 2008       12-18-2008, 4:22 PM Reply   
i know im only 17 and you guys are way older and more knowledgeable than me... but you guys sound like a bunch of 6 year olds arguing about whos lunch box is better...
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       12-18-2008, 4:24 PM Reply   
TallTige ~~ You should have went to the find a third thread and hit up Northern Utah, we could have hooked up a pull on the lake before you picked up the new ride or just met up for a drink or two. Great looking boat, share some other pics if you have em. See ya on the water next year!
Old     (spbfan)      Join Date: Jan 2008       12-18-2008, 4:24 PM Reply   
Tall made a great choice. MASTERCRAFT builds a great boat. All of us bought our boats that first fit our budget and second fit our needs. I would not be afraid in fact I would take it as an honor to ride behind other brand boats. We all are after the same thing when you break it down. A good time behind and on our boats. All the manufactures have there pro's and cons. TTG made his choice on a dollar move and it fit his families needs for cost to value at this time better than the TIGE.

TONY way to stand behind the product. I know TIGE 09 product line up is very nice. Here is Nick Weinacker riding behind a RZ2 and I am not sure if he had the ballast full or not but he is getting plenty of air of this wake. I was on the boat watching this and what was really nice about the boat is I did not have to yell to talk to everyone. We could all hear each other. Just a couple of the positive things about the 09 TIGE's

Upload
Upload

(Message edited by SPBFAN on December 18, 2008)
Old     (bmr82)      Join Date: Jul 2008       12-19-2008, 2:42 AM Reply   
Tall- Great looking boat. Congrats.

Truth- What a selfish A$$ you are. Only a selfish a$$ would highjack someone's stage of purchasing and showing off their new boat to express their extreme hatred for a boat company.
Old     (fic)      Join Date: May 2008       12-19-2008, 4:32 AM Reply   
I always find it interesting how anyone can bash a product with no data to back up their claims, kind of like a Michael Moore movie. I could if I wanted to, list all of the pros and cons of almost every brand out there, for I have had several years of experince , working on ,driving , and going to with my sons to tournaments. When it comes to innovation , every brand has had there plus side. The statment which strikes me the most is , that a manufacturer is copying another. Every brand is a copy, in some form or another, nobody reinvented the wheel. Who was first with a ski pole in the middle of their boat , Chris Craft had one in 1938, is every boat with a ski pole a copy, Centurion introduced v drives , is every v drie boat a copy, Mastercraft introduced a rear platform is every brand with a platform a copy,Correct Craft introduced a tower is any boat with a tower a copy , several manufactures introduced the pickle fork bow in the early 60s , does that mean Cobalt and Mastercraft in modern times is a copy , and they all have GM engines with different marinization . Over all there are thousands of boats out there that fit everybodys needs in some way and they all perform very well , nobody has the perfect machine, and if you want to talk about quality and construction , every brand has its issues.
Old     (highrock)      Join Date: Apr 2008       12-19-2008, 6:56 AM Reply   
Dom W Forte is right. Every Brand has its own pro's and con's. You have to find a boat thats right for you and something you will be proud off, that doesnt mean bashing other peoples boats because they cost alot of money and I myself take a lot of pride in my boat no matter what it is. Be happy your out on the water, it could be a lot worse.

Nice Boat Tall Tige Guy.
Old     (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       12-19-2008, 6:57 AM Reply   
Yes - very nice boat TTG. It's one of my favorites from MasterCraft. Actually from any manufacturer come to think of it.

(Message edited by boomshot on December 19, 2008)
Old     (tampawake)      Join Date: Mar 2008       12-19-2008, 11:03 AM Reply   
Dom is on the money and one of the most knowledgeable and honest guys you will ever meet in the ski/wake industry!!! Glad he is on WW he will be valuable to it.