Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old    mojo            12-10-2010, 4:22 PM Reply   
definitely looking for ear mark to chime in on this one, but anyone with a good solution i can simply purchase is welcome.
Old     (wakebrdjay)      Join Date: Apr 2008       12-10-2010, 4:48 PM Reply   
Search WetSounds on ebay I think that's where I saw some for sale.
Old     (liljohn)      Join Date: May 2007       12-10-2010, 5:20 PM Reply   
http://www.skyski.com/catalog/67

Best ones on the market..
Old     (david_e_m)      Join Date: Jul 2008       12-10-2010, 6:50 PM Reply   
Mojo, We do similar EQ mounting panels (those that liljohn referenced are very nice) and we do custom one-off units to fit vaious electronic combinations. When you state 'eq housings' it makes me think that you are describing something a little different like an enclosure or protective shroud. Give me a more specific description. Custom isn't a problem as long as you know what you want.
You can shoot me an email if you like: david@earmarkcaraudio.com It may be Monday before I can respond.
David
Earmark Marine
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-14-2010, 3:04 PM Reply   
Here is the one I have seen on Ebay that looks pretty cool but I have never seen it in person.

WS 420

Liljohn, didn't you do either that mount or something very similar?
Old     (05mobiuslsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       12-14-2010, 3:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
Here is the one I have seen on Ebay that looks pretty cool but I have never seen it in person.

WS 420

Liljohn, didn't you do either that mount or something very similar?
The mount liljohn linked to is the Original, the rest are copies of it. He came up with that a few years ago.
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       12-15-2010, 11:20 AM Reply   
Mojo, I had a local plastic company cut me out a bracket for my dash that was quite cheap. I made my own template out of cardboard and gave it to them. I also had them mount 2 L brackets on the back so I could screw in to the side of the WS420.
Attached Images

Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-16-2010, 7:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
The mount liljohn linked to is the Original, the rest are copies of it. He came up with that a few years ago
I should have been more specific, I was referencing his link.
Old     (05mobiuslsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       12-16-2010, 8:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
I should have been more specific, I was referencing his link.
Sorry that's what I meant, that link is the original. He and liljohn worked together on producing that thing.