Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       11-07-2019, 5:56 AM Reply   
What is the fixation on the Whistleblower? He saw/heard something and went through the proper channels to report it.

It was admitted second hand information, but now you have the rightful interim ambassador to Ukraine supporting it. A lt colonel that was on the call supporting it. A transcript delivered by the WH directing the president of Ukraine to his personal lawyer and the ambassador to the EU (Ukraine is not an EU country). And the ambassador to the EU admitting that Quid Pro Quo was discussed. There is a second person that was on the call testifying as we speak.

Who cares about motivation/political leanings of the original whistleblower at this point? Does outing him and/or attacking his character change any facts? And why is the WH attacking the people and not the statements? If proof to the contrary exists (Like a recording or complete transcript of the call) play that card against them. Go to the stand and defend/explain your actions.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-07-2019, 7:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
How do you expect Dems to pass bills when it is McConnell in the Senate calling himself the Grimm Reaper? He wont even bring anything up for a vote. Maybe you don't understand how the legislative process works.
To beat Trump, all dems need to do is wake up. Any of them. Id guess healthcare will be the biggest policy they work on. That stuff trump promised and lied his would be better and cheaper. That guy, the pres, and his party in the senate have done ZERO to help and have cut the legs from Obamacare. Other than Fing over the middle class for his tax cut. What have the controlling party, the repubs passed? Oh, other than they passed the previous high on the budget and passed the largest deficit. So spending more and taking in less, typical trump scam.
You keep saying im wrong, what am I wrong about?

You don't seem to understand US policy in Ukraine. The policy was/is to assist Ukraine in their war efforts against Russia (our enemy). Trump was extorting and undermining this policy. Yes, there other issues, one being that Ukraine would have trouble if Dems win the pres and they are pissed at them because being played by trump they assisted repubs. That's why we have diplomats and ambassadors and the state dept trump has decimated to keep these things straight. Its why trump had to eliminate those ambassadors who were fair and would not play his game. Its why he will be impeached.
So what you are saying is the House gets to do nothing at all for 4 years? She is not even looking at approving the new north American Trade agreements. Those are on her plate.

You have been wrong about everything. Russian Hoax, the works.

You don't understand US policy in the Ukraine. Who makes US foreign policy? I have posted all the information you need. Come on little horsey. The water is this way. I will give you a little hint. The person who is the US foreign policy rimes with President. You cannot undermine your own policy when you ARE the policy.

What you are arguing is what these people believed was a deviation of what they believed the historic position of the US vs Ukraine was. Even then, we did not deviate from said policy as the Ukraine even said they did not think there was a hold on any money. They got the money. The president in fact DID NOT have to make any statements, so you are really grasping at straws. The only thing that the people you mentioned is they did not want the Ukraine to get in the middle of US politics. That is a loyality to Ukraine. That is their feelings on the matter. They have no right to say what the president gets Ukraine involved in from a foreign policy perspective because the president is the foreign policy.

As far as Russians being the enemy. May be true historically, however there uranium is keeping a lot of our lights on and they are shooting our boys into space, so you really need to back track on the enemy part.

as far as Obamacare scam. That was a poor person tax and an attempt at a corporate give away. Only thing that came away from that is insurance costs more than ever and poor people and middle class got taxed from not being able to afford to pay for meaningless PRIVATE insurance. They can already go to county for next to nothing.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-07-2019, 7:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
LOL please start calling police departments around the world and let them know that those Secret Witness programs are never gonna work.
Again, you democrats don't care about laws. In the case of police departments, they still have to build a case and convince a judge of the legality of getting a warrant. After that, said parties actually have to convince a DA that a crime actually was committed and get the DA to take the case in which there was a crime.

At the end of the day, the person who did the tip is a material witness that can and will be cross examined in front of the accused.

Even with said tips, if the police go in an see a different crime, I believe they can not use information used in the search for the original crime to discover the other crime.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-07-2019, 7:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
It's a matter of public record. You can find your answer on congress.gov.

https://www.congress.gov/search?q=%7B"source"%3A"legislation"%7D
anything meaningful in there that will sway the public trust to the democrats?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-07-2019, 7:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You quoted trump. that's not the democratic "stated policy". Its trump from a trump rally you knucklehead. Wake the f up.
Your nut is loose.

https://www.politifact.com/texas/art...hment-context/

Green spoke for more than two minutes and said: "I'm concerned that if we don't impeach this president, he will get reelected. If we don't impeach him, he will say he has been vindicated.

Green did say it. He is a democrat congressman. Your nut is loose as you can not actually digest facts.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-07-2019, 7:55 AM Reply   
You seemed to ignore it so here is it again. Tell us about your front runner leftist and her $59 trillion dollar plan.

want to talk about the $59 Trillion medicare for all proposal Warren has? She is going to be your presidential nominee. That is going to be fun to talk about. Ralph. Your head is going to explode. $20.5 Trillion in new spending. If you own an American business get ready. $9 Trillion from private employers. I believe I saw a percentage of around 30% (?) payroll tax. They HOPE to hold costs to around $52 Trillion. They only want to pay doctors and hospitals 110% of what they are paying now. They don't pay enough now for any of those places to run. They only accept so many medicare patients.

No wonder you are not talking about all the good (hahaha) legislation coming from your party. Everything it based on trying to drum up Trump fatigue.

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/01/77533...dicare-for-all
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-07-2019, 8:04 AM Reply   
Want to talk about the "whistleblowers" attorney Zaid?


Quote:
On Feb. 5, 2017, still less than a month into Trump’s term, Zaid said, “Every day that goes by brings us closer to impeachment.”
Wow that was only a little over a month into Trumps term.

Mark Zaid, the attorney for the Ukraine call whistleblower, on Thursday defended a series of tweets from 2017 in which he predicted a "coup" against President Trump and promised to “get rid of him” -- saying in a statement the tweets referred to “a completely lawful process.”

And you guys are in here trying to say this was not the plan when you had AOC and her crew saying this was the plan. Green saying this was the plan. Others saying this was the plan. This guy saying this was the plan.

Now you are trying to say this was not the plan because a couples peoples opinion on policy clearly is an impeachable offense?

You are not going to be able to sell your lies very well. You will get your impeachment because as we have all discovered in this discussion, impeachment is purely a political process. (someone wake up 95 and tell him impeachment does not get rid of the president). Keep playing the game. It is only going to deepen the divide.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-07-2019, 8:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
What is the fixation on the Whistleblower? He saw/heard something and went through the proper channels to report it.

It was admitted second hand information, but now you have the rightful interim ambassador to Ukraine supporting it. A lt colonel that was on the call supporting it. A transcript delivered by the WH directing the president of Ukraine to his personal lawyer and the ambassador to the EU (Ukraine is not an EU country). And the ambassador to the EU admitting that Quid Pro Quo was discussed. There is a second person that was on the call testifying as we speak.

Who cares about motivation/political leanings of the original whistleblower at this point? Does outing him and/or attacking his character change any facts? And why is the WH attacking the people and not the statements? If proof to the contrary exists (Like a recording or complete transcript of the call) play that card against them. Go to the stand and defend/explain your actions.
because impeachment is a political process. It does not remove a president in itself. If you noticed the vote for the formal inquiry included zero republicans and even 2 democrats voted against.

Impeachment is being done purely for the political optics. So if you prove that the optics of this was a partisan witch hunt, you win the public opinion war. That is all this is. A dangerous war in which you will never sway the partisans and only sway the small percent in the middle.

Trump did nothing illegal. The democrats want people to believe he did something improper. Trump is the foreign policy. That is the actual powers given to the president in the constitution. All the others who had impeachment inquiries voted for were actually charge with felonies by an independent investigation.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-07-2019, 9:29 AM Reply   
This just in, Delta says that the Official US Foreign Policy on Ukraine is for them to assist Trump in a US election. That's illegal. Trump official foreign policy is clearly illegal foreign assistance in a US federal election. Lock him up.


Why do you think some people wanted to dump trump from the get go?
Think maybe on the first day of his presidency they had to tell him his choice for Natl Security Chief is under investigation by the FBI, he has been compromised. Trumps response, nothing. Didn't fire him for 3 more weeks. Then he immediately started lying, his inauguration was "The Biggest in History....seen the pics of his Vs. Obamas? Obvious lies. American patriots don't like liars, especially blatent ones, for no apparent reason. Next trump starts fawning over putin, that's not a red flag? And the snowball hasn't stopped rolling.
BTW, AOC was elected in 2018. In 2016 she was a bartender. She was leading the impeach charge from a bar?
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       11-07-2019, 9:45 AM Reply   
It is his lying that I can stand for. I don't even oppose all of his policies. It is the fact that he make easily verifiable lies constantly.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-07-2019, 10:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
It is his lying that I can stand for. I don't even oppose all of his policies. It is the fact that he make easily verifiable lies constantly.


As deltaís posts reveal, we have entered a post-truth era in American politics. Facts no longer matter, because the source for any fact which is bad for the President is always a partisan hack or deep state operative. Which is a good fact for Trump.

Itís all about whatís good for Trump. If itís good for Trump itís good for America. Suck it libtards.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       11-07-2019, 10:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
As deltaís posts reveal, we have entered a post-truth era in American politics. Facts no longer matter, because the source for any fact which is bad for the President is always a partisan hack or deep state operative. Which is a good fact for Trump.

Itís all about whatís good for Trump. If itís good for Trump itís good for America. Suck it libtards.
The mass amount of irony is too comical. The only truthy you turds see is your own, ignore any facts or info that is damaging to your dogma. Comical. Thanks for the laugh
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-07-2019, 10:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
At the end of the day, the person who did the tip is a material witness that can and will be cross examined in front of the accused. .
I think you misunderstand what the "secret" part in the secret witness program means.

Quote:
Green spoke for more than two minutes and said: "I'm concerned that if we don't impeach this president, he will get reelected. If we don't impeach him, he will say he has been vindicated.
That "a person" says "a thing" does not make it the stated policy of an entire group.

To the meat of your point tho (that not impeaching will telegraph that he's getting away with it), there are in fact dems in the world who wonder what if he IS impeached but not convicted, and then he is reelected in 2020? Will there be any limit on the president's power at that point aside from his own moral compass?

It's quite the risky match for the dems to burn IMHO given the apparent fealty of the republican senate.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-07-2019, 10:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
That "a person" says "a thing" does not make it the stated policy of an entire group.
Are you sure? I understood that all republicans thought Mexicans are rapists and Global warming is a Chinese hoax? So confused now.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-07-2019, 10:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
This just in, Delta says that the Official US Foreign Policy on Ukraine is for them to assist Trump in a US election. That's illegal. Trump official foreign policy is clearly illegal foreign assistance in a US federal election. Lock him up.


Why do you think some people wanted to dump trump from the get go?
Think maybe on the first day of his presidency they had to tell him his choice for Natl Security Chief is under investigation by the FBI, he has been compromised. Trumps response, nothing. Didn't fire him for 3 more weeks. Then he immediately started lying, his inauguration was "The Biggest in History....seen the pics of his Vs. Obamas? Obvious lies. American patriots don't like liars, especially blatent ones, for no apparent reason. Next trump starts fawning over putin, that's not a red flag? And the snowball hasn't stopped rolling.
BTW, AOC was elected in 2018. In 2016 she was a bartender. She was leading the impeach charge from a bar?
That is your and the democrats lie. There is an official department of justice CRIMINAL investigation going on in the Ukraine involving Ukraine involvement into our elections. You liars are just trying to impede the investigation and lie to the American public on what the president was trying to get kicked off. His communication is customary and he also make the same phone call to a couple other countries.

What does all that other stuff have to do with the lies you have been spreading? Emotional drivel again.

AOC was elected in 2018 and she said from day one just like all this other democrats that their goal was to impeach Trump. She was just too junior to understand the memo to not talk about it so soon, but she and others opened their mouths. Pelosi had to play dumb for a while. They needed someone to try and find a talking point before it was too late to influence the elections and this is that talking point since your russian lie fell through. This one is even more lame than the other.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-07-2019, 11:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
As deltaís posts reveal, we have entered a post-truth era in American politics. Facts no longer matter, because the source for any fact which is bad for the President is always a partisan hack or deep state operative. Which is a good fact for Trump.

Itís all about whatís good for Trump. If itís good for Trump itís good for America. Suck it libtards.
Funny. You did the same thing to Bush and you guys believed that Obama was qualified when all the experience he had was 1.5 years in congress where he did not show up.

You also preached that medicare for all would be good for the country. Now one of your candidates did the work and came up with a $59 TRILLION dollar price tag for just 10 years. That is if they only pay doctors enough to stave off bankruptcy for a couple years and all other costs are frozen.

You are also trying to say Trump was aligned with the Russians. Had your man do the work. Came back and found nothing all the while you a holes posted nearly every day that it happened. Had every news cast say it was true. Every comedy shot said it was true. Even the GD head of intelligence committee Schiff said it was true and that he actually had the evidence. All lies.

Heck even one of your boys shot up the republicans at their baseball practice over all this type of crap. Not to mention the other members of your party beating up Trump supporters at Trump rallies.

So don't give me your post truth bullSh$t. You people bath in it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-07-2019, 11:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I think you misunderstand what the "secret" part in the secret witness program means.



That "a person" says "a thing" does not make it the stated policy of an entire group.

To the meat of your point tho (that not impeaching will telegraph that he's getting away with it), there are in fact dems in the world who wonder what if he IS impeached but not convicted, and then he is reelected in 2020? Will there be any limit on the president's power at that point aside from his own moral compass?

It's quite the risky match for the dems to burn IMHO given the apparent fealty of the republican senate.
At this point, if he is impeach and re-elected (because he wont be convicted), I hope he burns the democrat party to the ground. Scorched earth style. This bull crap you guys have posted about him and all the lies CNN and MSNBC among others is over the top. We know whos side you democrats are on and it sure is not on the side of the Americans.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-07-2019, 11:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Are you sure? I understood that all republicans thought Mexicans are rapists and Global warming is a Chinese hoax? So confused now.
Hey Mr. social(ist) democrat. Thought you cared about budget restraint. You favorite candidate wants to spend $59 trillion over the next 10 years. only $20 or so trillion in NEW spending. Not to mention only paying this with enough wages for doctors to go bankrupt. How do you feel about all this?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-07-2019, 11:14 AM Reply   
Russian lie, Russian Lie, you are the Russian lie.
Flynn is awaiting sentencing for "lying to the FBI". He lied to them ABOUT his contacts with RUSSIANS. What was I wrong about? What did I lie about? You don't even believe the garbage you write. No one else does either.
Flynn was very close to getting virtually no time. Then, he hired the FOX TV atty. Good chance he goes away for much more time now that he has such wonderful representation. Speaking of lawyering up... Why do all of Trumps personal attys need attys for their crimes? Why does the guy who says he only hires the best keeps losing his attys to jail time.

Roger Stone looks like he is in trouble in his trial (Another trial from the "HOAX"). Although its Stones case...if they prove he lied (they will) about contacting the trump campaign about WikiLeaks, Means Trump lied under oath to Mueller. Perjury. Another great day in the trump administration, Winning.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-07-2019, 11:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Russian lie, Russian Lie, you are the Russian lie.
Flynn is awaiting sentencing for "lying to the FBI". He lied to them ABOUT his contacts with RUSSIANS. What was I wrong about? What did I lie about? You don't even believe the garbage you write. No one else does either.
Flynn was very close to getting virtually no time. Then, he hired the FOX TV atty. Good chance he goes away for much more time now that he has such wonderful representation. Speaking of lawyering up... Why do all of Trumps personal attys need attys for their crimes? Why does the guy who says he only hires the best keeps losing his attys to jail time.

Roger Stone looks like he is in trouble in his trial (Another trial from the "HOAX"). Although its Stones case...if they prove he lied (they will) about contacting the trump campaign about WikiLeaks, Means Trump lied under oath to Mueller. Perjury. Another great day in the trump administration, Winning.
Actually you are wrong and have not been keeping up. The judge in the case has stopped the proceedings because they are proving the FBI may have swapped answers to questions in the dictation to make it look like Flynn lied to the FBI. Your boy Strzok was in on that investigation as well.

Why do people need attorneys? You are a troll.

I believe ever word I write about. You are the felon here. hiring more than 10 illegals in a year is a felony with up to 10 years in jail. Of all the people lying about criminals it is you.

Again, none of those things you referenced is not collusion. You don't even know that impeachment will not remove the president. haha... what a load you are.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-07-2019, 11:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
At this point, if he is impeach and re-elected (because he wont be convicted), I hope he burns the democrat party to the ground. Scorched earth style. This bull crap you guys have posted about him and all the lies CNN and MSNBC among others is over the top. We know whos side you democrats are on and it sure is not on the side of the Americans.

This is honestly the kind of rant that really bums me out. If you donít think that the dems who chose a life of public service, or who are the parents of another kid on your kids little league team or who serve as your kidsí teachers, doctors and cops also love America, you are gobbling down and regurgitating just the sort of divisive propaganda that folks who want to weaken our republic want you to.

Itís actually possible to love America and not share your particular views on all things politics, Delta. But if they can convince you and me to become bitter ďtastes great!/less filling!Ē adversaries then they win.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-07-2019, 11:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Russian lie, Russian Lie, you are the Russian lie.
Flynn is awaiting sentencing for "lying to the FBI". He lied to them ABOUT his contacts with RUSSIANS. What was I wrong about? What did I lie about? You don't even believe the garbage you write. No one else does either.
Flynn was very close to getting virtually no time. Then, he hired the FOX TV atty. Good chance he goes away for much more time now that he has such wonderful representation. Speaking of lawyering up... Why do all of Trumps personal attys need attys for their crimes? Why does the guy who says he only hires the best keeps losing his attys to jail time.

Roger Stone looks like he is in trouble in his trial (Another trial from the "HOAX"). Although its Stones case...if they prove he lied (they will) about contacting the trump campaign about WikiLeaks, Means Trump lied under oath to Mueller. Perjury. Another great day in the trump administration, Winning.
OH... he is still your president. WINNING!!!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-07-2019, 11:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are also trying to say Trump was aligned with the Russians. Had your man do the work. Came back and found nothing all the while you a holes posted nearly every day that it happened. Had every news cast say it was true. Every comedy shot said it was true. Even the GD head of intelligence committee Schiff said it was true and that he actually had the evidence. All lies.
Dude, day after day you seem more braindead.
Do you think because trump wasn't impeached after the mueller report he was "found innocent"??? Clearly you cant read. Over 1000 US prosecutor's said they would have prosecuted him. W/o Barr and the ridicules OLC opinion a pres cant be indicted...he would be in jail. Are you following how much weight the courts are giving to that clause in current cases? None. Get off your soapbox clown. Had our man do the work??? Mueller is a life long REPUBLICAN you numb skull. He was appointed by REPUBLICANS. The report was blindsided by a corrupt AG to protect the guilty. Schiff was right. Trump jr did go to meet Russians to get dirt on Clinton. Trump did try to fire mueller through WH Atty. Trump did try to fire mueller through Lewandowski. Trump did fire comey to stop the investigation. Trump did lie about his knowledge. ÖÖ... Do you have any idea how stupid trump cultists look? They believe a guy who lies constantly. Daily. For what?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-07-2019, 11:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Actually you are wrong and have not been keeping up. The judge in the case has stopped the proceedings because they are proving the FBI may have swapped answers to questions in the dictation to make it look like Flynn lied to the FBI. Your boy Strzok was in on that investigation as well.
You and that FOX atty are clueless.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-trapped-flynn

Collusion is not a crime. Conspiracy, that's a crime. Mueller said Trump jr too stupid to conspire.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-07-2019, 11:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
This is honestly the kind of rant that really bums me out. If you donít think that the dems who chose a life of public service, or who are the parents of another kid on your kids little league team or who serve as your kidsí teachers, doctors and cops also love America, you are gobbling down and regurgitating just the sort of divisive propaganda that folks who want to weaken our republic want you to.

Itís actually possible to love America and not share your particular views on all things politics, Delta. But if they can convince you and me to become bitter ďtastes great!/less filling!Ē adversaries then they win.
I would like to believe that, however I have heard enough from the left. The democrats are no longer democrats who care about Americans. They care about staying in power and that power is based on selling America out America's wealth and technology to the world. You have become increasingly violent and hell bent on taking away our rights. The one big version of democrat rule in this country on a state level has made it so poor and middle class can not be safe or even afford to get into the economy. They continue to encourage foreign invaders to flood the area citizens be damned because the rich democrats need cheap labor and votes to stay in power.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-07-2019, 11:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
This is honestly the kind of rant that really bums me out. If you donít think that the dems who chose a life of public service, or who are the parents of another kid on your kids little league team or who serve as your kidsí teachers, doctors and cops also love America, you are gobbling down and regurgitating just the sort of divisive propaganda that folks who want to weaken our republic want you to.

Itís actually possible to love America and not share your particular views on all things politics, Delta. But if they can convince you and me to become bitter ďtastes great!/less filling!Ē adversaries then they win.
Delta is "the guy" who gets into fights at the little league game.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-07-2019, 11:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You and that FOX atty are clueless.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-trapped-flynn

Collusion is not a crime. Conspiracy, that's a crime. Mueller said Trump jr too stupid to conspire.
You finally admit that collusion is not a crime. Good for you. You can learn something.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-07-2019, 11:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Delta is "the guy" who gets into fights at the little league game.
Actually I am the guy who steps in defend the helpless against bullies. I have even lost a child hood friend in high school to such an event. You are a bully.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-07-2019, 11:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Dude, day after day you seem more braindead.
Do you think because trump wasn't impeached after the mueller report he was "found innocent"??? Clearly you cant read. Over 1000 US prosecutor's said they would have prosecuted him. W/o Barr and the ridicules OLC opinion a pres cant be indicted...he would be in jail. Are you following how much weight the courts are giving to that clause in current cases? None. Get off your soapbox clown. Had our man do the work??? Mueller is a life long REPUBLICAN you numb skull. He was appointed by REPUBLICANS. The report was blindsided by a corrupt AG to protect the guilty. Schiff was right. Trump jr did go to meet Russians to get dirt on Clinton. Trump did try to fire mueller through WH Atty. Trump did try to fire mueller through Lewandowski. Trump did fire comey to stop the investigation. Trump did lie about his knowledge. ÖÖ... Do you have any idea how stupid trump cultists look? They believe a guy who lies constantly. Daily. For what?
Only says you, you emotional ****
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-07-2019, 11:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I would like to believe that, however I have heard enough from the left. The democrats are no longer democrats who care about Americans. They care about staying in power and that power is based on selling America out America's wealth and technology to the world. You have become increasingly violent and hell bent on taking away our rights. The one big version of democrat rule in this country on a state level has made it so poor and middle class can not be safe or even afford to get into the economy. They continue to encourage foreign invaders to flood the area citizens be damned because the rich democrats need cheap labor and votes to stay in power.
So you keep supporting the party that is handing the $$ to the richest, stealing Americas wealth, destroying the environment and hating the party trying to even the playing field. Genius.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-07-2019, 11:46 AM Reply   
The guy could not even be trusted to run his own Family Foundation w/o stealing the money. @Clowncult
https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...dation-lawsuit
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-07-2019, 11:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
So you keep supporting the party that is handing the $$ to the richest, stealing Americas wealth, destroying the environment and hating the party trying to even the playing field. Genius.
You are not trying to level anything. Besides you are the one from day one that lied that you were a lifelong republican remember? Even though you have never once given a republican position. You literally started on this thread with a lie.

Kind of funny. Only rich people I see are democrats in this state. What about New York.... oh that's right. democrats again. How about Chicago. Kind of a rich town. That's right. democrats again. Isn't Miami known to be a high rollers place... dang it democrats again.

destroying the environment. What a load of 6th grade talking point is that. The "environment" has been fine in America for a few decades now. Everything you are doing now is a business manipulation trying to corner markets through forcing legislation to manufacture and buy certain goods and services based on what companies own or want to push. Just like gas cans. They were fine until someone invented that garbage spring loaded hard plastic tube. They get the useful idiots to vote that they need such a device because of the "environment" and make the other stuff illegal. Walla. Dude is a millionarie and that stupid little gas can thing gets thrown out or spills more gas than it would out gas anytime.

Cap and trade. California burns while you democrats take money from the PG&E to give to your wealthy land owner buddies at the Sierra Club 10 to 15 billion a year in the name of the environment.

You democrats signing treaties to move American wealth through world taxation to the third world in the name of the "environment".

Burn down the democrat party now.....
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-07-2019, 11:54 AM Reply   
More losing for Trump
https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-...ump-biden.html
If Biden gets the nomination, Trump loses!
Fox is saying he loses, but republicans do not believe the Truth, if the election were held tomorrow, Trump loses!
People just don't want an A-hole in office, the economy is doing fine, this will be an unprecedented loss!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-07-2019, 11:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
More losing for Trump
https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-...ump-biden.html
If Biden gets the nomination, Trump loses!
Fox is saying he loses, but republicans do not believe the Truth, if the election were held tomorrow, Trump loses!
People just don't want an A-hole in office, the economy is doing fine, this will be an unprecedented loss!
Obama made it to office. there goes the theory on A holes.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-07-2019, 11:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
More losing for Trump
https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-...ump-biden.html
If Biden gets the nomination, Trump loses!
Fox is saying he loses, but republicans do not believe the Truth, if the election were held tomorrow, Trump loses!
People just don't want an A-hole in office, the economy is doing fine, this will be an unprecedented loss!
eek. I'll believe it when the votes are counted.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-07-2019, 11:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The guy could not even be trusted to run his own Family Foundation w/o stealing the money. @Clowncult
https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...dation-lawsuit
Yep. Took in 18 million gave out 19.2 million donations. Kind of opposite of your girl Hillary. That's right. She is not your girl. felons can't vote.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-07-2019, 12:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
felons can't vote.
Except in Florida!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-07-2019, 12:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
More losing for Trump
https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-...ump-biden.html
If Biden gets the nomination, Trump loses!
Fox is saying he loses, but republicans do not believe the Truth, if the election were held tomorrow, Trump loses!
People just don't want an A-hole in office, the economy is doing fine, this will be an unprecedented loss!
https://nypost.com/2019/10/19/moodys...-win-election/
Moodyís 2020 report picks Trump to win election

Only time Moody's have been wrong over the last two or three decades was, well.... with Trump the first time.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-07-2019, 12:02 PM Reply   
Delta, the reason California is burning so bad is Because of climate change. Its November and weatherman says 90* tomorrow. WTF? Deniers don't understand. Don't worry we will do what we can to protect the planet for your grandchildren even if you choose to be an ass.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-07-2019, 12:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Except in Florida!
True. My mistake
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-07-2019, 12:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Delta, the reason California is burning so bad is Because of climate change. Its November and weatherman says 90* tomorrow. WTF? Deniers don't understand. Don't worry we will do what we can to protect the planet for your grandchildren even if you choose to be an ass.
There have been fires forever out here. The reason there are so many fires is a change in public policy in policing the forests. The environazis don't believe in cutting trees and under brush. There was lots of rain last year (record amounts). Maybe not a season like that since 1996. Santa Ana winds that are dry right now back up by the record water and we are just getting to what would be considered the very early rain season.

If these fires are primarily due to climate change, then why they hell has California been a dried up dust bowl since anyone can remember setting foot in this area. Golden state is not because of gold, it literally is dry naturally with all hill covered with dry grass for months at a time (for those playing at home). The only difference is people are blaming PG&E for it.

climate has not done crap. Been hot as hell every summer since I move here in 1990. Starts to rain anywhere from a early Halloween snow storm every so many years to the season getting going sometimes later. The later and less rain, ironically means less of a fire season the next year. Climate change has nothing to do with that.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-07-2019, 12:32 PM Reply   
Yeah, lotta rain last year, means lots of scrub brush this year. The stuff ignites instantly. Fires are worse now than ever due to high winds, single digit humidity and heat. 90* heat is not "normal" for November. They blame PG&E because their lines caused the fires. Summers are much hotter, I used to trick or treat as a kid with a jacket. Kids now are shorts and t-shirts. The worst fires in history have been in the last 5 years. Hottest years on record happened in the last 10 years. Everything a normal person looks at points to hotter. Last year when Paradise burned to the ground was the worst fires in our history. This year is not a down year for fires as you foolishly suggest. Don't worry, you can choose to not believe reality (fish don't think they are wet either), appears that's how you live your life anyway. We will protect the environment from trump, you, and other deniers for your extended family. You are welcome.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-07-2019, 1:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Yeah, lotta rain last year, means lots of scrub brush this year. The stuff ignites instantly. Fires are worse now than ever due to high winds, single digit humidity and heat. 90* heat is not "normal" for November. They blame PG&E because their lines caused the fires. Summers are much hotter, I used to trick or treat as a kid with a jacket. Kids now are shorts and t-shirts. The worst fires in history have been in the last 5 years. Hottest years on record happened in the last 10 years. Everything a normal person looks at points to hotter. Last year when Paradise burned to the ground was the worst fires in our history. This year is not a down year for fires as you foolishly suggest. Don't worry, you can choose to not believe reality (fish don't think they are wet either), appears that's how you live your life anyway. We will protect the environment from trump, you, and other deniers for your extended family. You are welcome.
It was jacket weather in norcal last week. Down into the 30's at night. When I first moved out, it was over 95 where I was at and over 100 in the valley all summer. Road my bicycle to work across town, then that winter it got into the 20's and had ice on the road. Every year is a new adventure and I am selling my security our our country down the road because some democrat believes that if we only flood the country with illegals and sell our wealth to the third world the earth will stop it's natural cycles. I will post for the 12th or more time the historical CO2 charts showing where we are at a historic low for CO2. That was not man who changed that. It is a fool that believes that you can change the weather. There is a reason they say the central valley used to be a sea bed. Because it was:


Ancient sea life thrived in Central Valley
https://www.sfgate.com/science/artic...ey-3296043.php

So, which part of humans changed that and why do you foolishly believe it will not be again? This is like a south park episode. You will sell everyone down the river because you are afraid of change. You don't know if it is positive change or negative change. You are just going to create all the change that you can in hopes that your environmental gods will not change your life. Talking about having control issues. My family needs saving from democrats, not the weather.

You should try living in America where tornado's and brutal cold will kill you dead and randomly too. California builds houses/ cities in dry forests that the other environmentals will not allow you to cut any of the trees or remove any of the brush because (name your toad, bug, bat, fish out of water, bird, etc). The place has been a dry tender box since man kind stepped on earth. you take 10 to 15 billion away from the one company you have charged to take care of their equipment (which can start fires btw) and you also mandate that they take care of all these trees going to all these cities in the dry forests while taking away such a big portion of the budget to give it to the same people who own the land but tell you that you can not cut the trees. Yes. It is the climate change.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-07-2019, 1:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Yeah, lotta rain last year, means lots of scrub brush this year. The stuff ignites instantly. Fires are worse now than ever due to high winds, single digit humidity and heat. 90* heat is not "normal" for November. They blame PG&E because their lines caused the fires. Summers are much hotter, I used to trick or treat as a kid with a jacket. Kids now are shorts and t-shirts. The worst fires in history have been in the last 5 years. Hottest years on record happened in the last 10 years. Everything a normal person looks at points to hotter. Last year when Paradise burned to the ground was the worst fires in our history. This year is not a down year for fires as you foolishly suggest. Don't worry, you can choose to not believe reality (fish don't think they are wet either), appears that's how you live your life anyway. We will protect the environment from trump, you, and other deniers for your extended family. You are welcome.
Basically two of the biggest fires have been man made. Paradise and Oakland Hills. Yes, it is the weather. Oakland hills had man planted none local eucalyptus trees full of oils and houses with wood shingles all over. Paradise was a city in the flameable trees with an ignition source. It was the weather.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-07-2019, 2:08 PM Reply   
You are not an authority on climate change. You are a denier of truth you don't like. You can post all the CO2 data you want it wont make you appear to be correct, just lost.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-07-2019, 2:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You are not an authority on climate change. You are a denier of truth you don't like. You can post all the CO2 data you want it wont make you appear to be correct, just lost.
uh huh. You believing that if you just give your land and money to the third world will stop the weather from changing is fit for a 3rd grader. We all know that using numbers and facts is the way to lose an argument.

I never said the weather did not change. I am just not stupid enough to believe the world government can changed it. Just like your little democrat buddies are trying to do to Trump, they also have been trying to do to the American public. Convince people there is a problem that only they can solve to try and get power. Most of the issues they caused and the others they have no control over but like a famous democrat said in Obama's cabinet. Never let a crisis go to waste.

Have fun Troll.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-07-2019, 2:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Convince people there is a problem that only they can solve to try and get power. M
"I alone can fix it."
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...-it_b_11128366
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-07-2019, 2:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You are not an authority on climate change. You are a denier of truth you don't like. You can post all the CO2 data you want it wont make you appear to be correct, just lost.
Also, neither are you but you certainly (wish you could vote) for people who would sell us to the third world because you are scared of change. Being scared of change is a rich person problem. Poor people live in change constantly. Can't afford to be stable when you are poor. That is why you rich democrats are running around in your jets lecturing us that we need to give the world everything to stop change. Well, not their stuff, the middle class and poor peoples stuff. When democrats talk of richest 1%. They are not talking about poor and rich Americans. They are talking about Americans vs the world. They want to give your wealth to the third world. Don't believe me. Look at the treaties the Clinton and Obama wanted the US to be in over the last few decades. Look at the wording and deny where our money was going to go and who had power over us to take it if they got ratified. Thank God that Republicans are actually for America or it would have been over.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-07-2019, 2:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Nice find. It is him against the democrats. No other Republicans have the balls to do it. He is not making money from being president. His wealth and family name is worse now than when he started. Look at the democrats wealth and power after they finished. You tell me who is for who?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-07-2019, 4:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Hey Mr. social(ist) democrat. Thought you cared about budget restraint. You favorite candidate wants to spend $59 trillion over the next 10 years. only $20 or so trillion in NEW spending. Not to mention only paying this with enough wages for doctors to go bankrupt. How do you feel about all this?
If there isn't revenue to balance the expenditure or a balancing reduction somewhere else (military industrial complex) I'm against it.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-07-2019, 5:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
If there isn't revenue to balance the expenditure or a balancing reduction somewhere else (military industrial complex) I'm against it.
how many dollars is exactly the right amount to have in circulation?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-08-2019, 3:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Also, neither are you but you certainly (wish you could vote) for people who would sell us to the third world because you are scared of change. Being scared of change is a rich person problem. Poor people live in change constantly.
This is a very interesting point, thanks for making it.

One of humanity's biggest flaws is envy. It will eventually be our undoing. There is never a level of achievement that is enough if there's another group with more.
Old     (whiteflashwatersports1)      Join Date: Dec 2012       11-08-2019, 5:10 AM Reply   
I love this thread - I come onto wakeworld to read about boating, surfing wakeboarding etc and on this thread there is an expert. World class on everything - his name is Delta.

So far I find you to be an expert on:

Healthcare finance
Fiance and Insurance
Healthcare infrastructure and delivery
Constitutional law - on many fronts
States rights
Forestry management
Water management
Climate Science
Weather
International Politics
Election Politics
Election law
Military strategy
Military finance
etc etc


The list goes on and on. Anyone feel free to add.

Yet you lack the ability to consider anyone else's point of view or opinion based on a political party affiliation. I enjoy the discussion many of you have here as it is an exchange of ideas. Others just shout down what they think is "wrong" idiotic" stupid" "libtard" "trumpster". An open exchange of ideas with the ability to consider those points of view and even agree with them regardless of party affiliation is one thing that has made this a great country.

Last edited by whiteflashwatersports1; 11-08-2019 at 5:12 AM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-08-2019, 6:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
how many dollars is exactly the right amount to have in circulation?
It depends on where you are in the cycle. IMO, the general principal to follow is budget surplus during times of economic growth above the rate of population expansion, budget deficit when economic growth is below rate of population expansion. That's probably a bit conservative but in principal I like the concept.

The other important question is how the spending is allocated to military, social services and infrastructure and what the balance between those things are, I don't know what the optimal balance is and if it needs to change with economic environment or not but I 100% believe the current spend on military is too high and you could do some great stuff if some military spend was reallocated to social spending and infrastructure.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-08-2019, 6:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
It depends on where you are in the cycle. IMO, the general principal to follow is budget surplus during times of economic growth above the rate of population expansion, budget deficit when economic growth is below rate of population expansion. That's probably a bit conservative but in principal I like the concept.

The other important question is how the spending is allocated to military, social services and infrastructure and what the balance between those things are, I don't know what the optimal balance is and if it needs to change with economic environment or not but I 100% believe the current spend on military is too high and you could do some great stuff if some military spend was reallocated to social spending and infrastructure.
No I think you misunderstand the question. How many dollars in circulation is different from tax revenue and budget surplus/deficit. Right now I think there are about $1.5T in circulation. Why is that the "right" number and not $1T or $5T?

When you make your own money, how much money should there be? And when is it right/wrong to increase the supply of money or decrease the supply of money.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-08-2019, 6:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteflashwatersports1 View Post
An open exchange of ideas with the ability to consider those points of view and even agree with them regardless of party affiliation is one thing that has made this a great country.
I for one would not complain about a takeover of this thread by people who want to honestly exchange ideas. Welcome!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-08-2019, 6:31 AM Reply   
Oh, yes I misunderstood. No I don't know any theory about the relative level of money supply in circulation and what it does. I would guess it would be used as a tool to balance demand and inflation in the economy but if I learnt any theory I've forgotten it.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-08-2019, 8:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Oh, yes I misunderstood. No I don't know any theory about the relative level of money supply in circulation and what it does. I would guess it would be used as a tool to balance demand and inflation in the economy but if I learnt any theory I've forgotten it.
I just want to know how you can create money without giving it away to somebody.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-08-2019, 8:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
If there isn't revenue to balance the expenditure or a balancing reduction somewhere else (military industrial complex) I'm against it.
reasonable reply. From what I see, even with reductions there would still need to be business tax increases (30% payroll taxes? Not sure if that is additional payroll taxes). Plus and additional 20 trillion in spending.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-08-2019, 9:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteflashwatersports1 View Post
I love this thread - I come onto wakeworld to read about boating, surfing wakeboarding etc and on this thread there is an expert. World class on everything - his name is Delta.

So far I find you to be an expert on:

Healthcare finance
Fiance and Insurance
Healthcare infrastructure and delivery
Constitutional law - on many fronts
States rights
Forestry management
Water management
Climate Science
Weather
International Politics
Election Politics
Election law
Military strategy
Military finance
etc etc


The list goes on and on. Anyone feel free to add.

Yet you lack the ability to consider anyone else's point of view or opinion based on a political party affiliation. I enjoy the discussion many of you have here as it is an exchange of ideas. Others just shout down what they think is "wrong" idiotic" stupid" "libtard" "trumpster". An open exchange of ideas with the ability to consider those points of view and even agree with them regardless of party affiliation is one thing that has made this a great country.
Glad you are paying attention. If you want to go back a decade and a half, you can look up the threads on religion and creation vs evolution discussions while you are on fire. Try giving a different point of view vs attacking a position. I research, provide links, and assert my point of view. Easy enough to provide a position and thoughts on it. Political affiliation comes secondary. Unfortunately this is a hate Trump thread and I hate bullies so I am vested. Many people feel the way they do because political figures tell them it is important, not because it really mattered in their lives. Pretty much like social media topics.

I am not sure completely what you are trying to sell right now, however there is a difference between facts and politics in many cases. If you are trying to pile on me, then you really need to take the log out of your eyes because it has been the same 3 or 4 people discussion the exact same topics with the exact same but opposite political biases. So, where you going with this?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-08-2019, 9:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Political affiliation comes secondary.
Cough, cough cough. Bull Crocky
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-08-2019, 9:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
I just love the fact that you lib fools keep yourselves so occupied with this crap. It paralyzes you. You totally immobilize yourselves voluntarily. The more you talk, the more you help Trump. Youíve got zero policy talking points that beat Trumpís. Heís playing chess while you play checkers and youíre so busy getting off smelling your own farts that you canít even see the forest through the trees. Itís actually a beautiful thing. Couldnít happen to a nicer group.

Congrats mark, this may be the most under educated post ever have made (as diplomatic as I could say it). The grifter is quite close to a 3rd grade mentality. You should read more.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-08-2019, 9:19 AM Reply   
Has anyone else read any of " A Warning"??
We have a child in the WH.


https://www.chicagotribune.com/enter...pl4-story.html

Public service announcement for Rs. Avoid reading this at all costs. Should be easy, yall don't like to read anyway.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-08-2019, 9:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteflashwatersports1 View Post
I love this thread - I come onto wakeworld to read about boating, surfing wakeboarding etc and on this thread there is an expert. World class on everything - his name is Delta.

So far I find you to be an expert on:

Healthcare finance
Fiance and Insurance
Healthcare infrastructure and delivery
Constitutional law - on many fronts
States rights
Forestry management
Water management
Climate Science
Weather
International Politics
Election Politics
Election law
Military strategy
Military finance
etc etc


The list goes on and on. Anyone feel free to add.

Yet you lack the ability to consider anyone else's point of view or opinion based on a political party affiliation. I enjoy the discussion many of you have here as it is an exchange of ideas. Others just shout down what they think is "wrong" idiotic" stupid" "libtard" "trumpster". An open exchange of ideas with the ability to consider those points of view and even agree with them regardless of party affiliation is one thing that has made this a great country.
Let me ask you this for instance. Climate change (formally global warming until the global warming summit got snowed out one time). Is that political or not? I maintain my position it is not a political position but a natural cycle with unrefutable charts on the history of CO2, ice age cycles, and so on. The others argue that it is man made and then tell us that we should join treaties that punish the population of our country. Who is the one who is not listening to who based on political affiliation? Mine is actually a neutral position. I am saying keep politics out of it. Is that unreasonable or attached to dogma?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-08-2019, 9:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Cough, cough cough. Bull Crocky
I just hate the democrat party. I did not say I am in love with all things Republican. I fight the bullies where they attack.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-08-2019, 9:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
It depends on where you are in the cycle. IMO, the general principal to follow is budget surplus during times of economic growth above the rate of population expansion, budget deficit when economic growth is below rate of population expansion. That's probably a bit conservative but in principal I like the concept.

The other important question is how the spending is allocated to military, social services and infrastructure and what the balance between those things are, I don't know what the optimal balance is and if it needs to change with economic environment or not but I 100% believe the current spend on military is too high and you could do some great stuff if some military spend was reallocated to social spending and infrastructure.
Sounds good on paper, however you still need certain amount of the population who actually needs to produce and grow in knowledge and ability. We are already having an issue with that. At least with the military you are developing viable life long skill sets and character in the population. You are also developing meaningful science and engineering skill sets.

Social spending (unless you are defining it differently) has proven to breed apathy and overall skill set reduction (physical and emotional)

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 11-08-2019 at 9:33 AM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       11-08-2019, 9:38 AM Reply   
Rod claiming to hate bullies while defending Trump all day XD
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-08-2019, 9:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Rod claiming to hate bullies while defending Trump all day XD
I never defended Trump bully persona. I never liked his communication style. I love his love for the country, his love of service personnel, his fighting against leftist ideas, his recognizing that these leftists are just trying to pilage our country in the name of their one world idealism. I know he will fight the US worker like he has demonstrated.

I liked the way Obama spoke. I hated his leftist one word idealism. I would have voted for at least 3 other Republican candidates over Trump at the time. I also had distaste for the Sean Hannities that were piling on Obama before he even sat down. I did not like Obama either but it was not intellectually honest.

I was out of these threads until you guys started to pile on other Republicans here. I pretty much stayed out during the whole Obama era. I even left this thread for a while until you guys started to gang up on people.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-08-2019, 9:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Rod claiming to hate bullies while defending Trump all day XD
Rod and Melania, the two that support the bully while saying "BeBest". They don't get it. Delta whining about democrat billionaires, only to support a self described billionaire from the east coast, who gives jobs to other millionaires to run the country. Swamp draining trump style. They don't even see it.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-08-2019, 1:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Nice find. It is him against the democrats. No other Republicans have the balls to do it. He is not making money from being president. His wealth and family name is worse now than when he started. Look at the democrats wealth and power after they finished. You tell me who is for who?
Really? Not making money? If he is Not making money now, then he should Not get a pension in the future! This is Trump, he will take the money!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-08-2019, 1:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Congrats mark, this may be the most under educated post ever have made (as diplomatic as I could say it). The grifter is quite close to a 3rd grade mentality. You should read more.
Bless you. Thank you for proving my point. Keep enjoying that fart smell.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-08-2019, 1:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Really? Not making money? If he is Not making money now, then he should Not get a pension in the future! This is Trump, he will take the money!
You do realize that he is not taking a salary right? The dude is in his 70's. How long do you think he would collect a pension. The other democrat presidents I described were broke going in and now are fabulously wealthy. It was not from the pay or the retirement of the job. If you take your blinders off, it more than likely from kick backs after being president. Why would a president need kick backs? You really believe they have millions of dollars worth of interesting things to say? If you believe that, I have a new poll for you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-08-2019, 1:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Rod and Melania, the two that support the bully while saying "BeBest". They don't get it. Delta whining about democrat billionaires, only to support a self described billionaire from the east coast, who gives jobs to other millionaires to run the country. Swamp draining trump style. They don't even see it.
I don't want a poor person running trillion dollar economy and military machine. You have not actually heard a word I said about rich democrats. I don't have wealth envy. I am literally happy for people, however policies have consiquences for people. ah... why I am explaining anything to you. You would just be wrong on it like you have been since you started typing 3 years ago.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       11-08-2019, 5:23 PM Reply   
Rod, with a straight face you come on here and claim the President is anti-corruption and is dedicated to stamping it out XD

I'm guessing you didn't read the actual details of the settlement of Trump's slush fund foundation:

ďChiefly, Mr. Trump admits to personally misusing funds at the Trump Foundation, and agrees to restrictions on future charitable service.Ē The judge said quote "Mr. Trump breached his fiduciary duty to the FoundationĒ by ďallowing his campaign to orchestrate the Fundraiser, allowing his campaign, instead of the Foundation, to direct distribution of the Funds, and using the Fundraiser and distribution of the Funds to further Mr. Trumpís political campaign."
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-09-2019, 2:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
reasonable reply. From what I see, even with reductions there would still need to be business tax increases (30% payroll taxes? Not sure if that is additional payroll taxes). Plus and additional 20 trillion in spending.
I don't think you know what a "payroll tax" is. They are for SS/Medicare and have nothing to do with funding the federal govt except in the sense that the govt borrows the money as payable on demand T bills.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-09-2019, 5:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Sounds good on paper, however you still need certain amount of the population who actually needs to produce and grow in knowledge and ability. We are already having an issue with that.....social spending (unless you are defining it differently) has proven to breed apathy and overall skill set reduction (physical and emotional)
Oh for sure that is a big danger, nothing suck a person's motivation to be productive more than curing their cancer or educating them.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-09-2019, 12:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You do realize that he is not taking a salary right? The dude is in his 70's. How long do you think he would collect a pension. The other democrat presidents I described were broke going in and now are fabulously wealthy. It was not from the pay or the retirement of the job. If you take your blinders off, it more than likely from kick backs after being president. Why would a president need kick backs? You really believe they have millions of dollars worth of interesting things to say? If you believe that, I have a new poll for you.
So, for you, if he takes his pension, that is perfectly OK? Not me! When he gets his pension, he is saying he was actually being paid for being president. If he is Not getting a salary now, why in the world would he get a pension? I'm sure the republican elected officials have made much more money once they left office than democrats, but you only demonize the democrats, talk about blinders!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-09-2019, 3:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
So, for you, if he takes his pension, that is perfectly OK? Not me!
Totally agree bro, slippery slope. Don't forget about Obama's grandma.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-10-2019, 3:08 AM Reply   
I can't think of much less important than the issue of Trump taking a salary or a pension. It was stupid when Trump supporters claimed not taking a salary was significant. And it's stupid now wrt taking a pension.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-12-2019, 2:47 AM Reply   
Check out this libtard piece of human debris. Another shining example of TDS. The most revealing part of this is that she’s a professor. A little warning to libtards who think they’re gonna get away with assaulting others they disagree with: we will handle you however we need to and we will win.


https://sports.yahoo.com/mma-fighter...192334442.html
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 6:00 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us